The 50's

Were the 50's the greatest period in America?

Attached: e9d0a74551d7820c9c3002fa82bbd136.jpg (601x601, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbT7IKdPoS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be a man in the 1950's
>coming home from work from my high paying unionized job with pension and benefits
>drive my 8,000lb 8mpg 18' long car with huge fins on the back
>glance out the window and see a negro walking down the street
>stop at the corner bar and call the cops, watch as they beat him into a coma while sipping a Gimlet
>stop by the hardware store on the way home and buy several guns with no background check
>greeted by my submissive and dutiful wife with a kiss
>greeted by my obedient and well educated kids with a hug
>greeted by my Golden Retriever carrying my slippers
>sit own to a dinner of all-American grown products that is already on table
>after dinner the kids do their homework and the wife does the dishes
>pour myself a Canadian Club on the rocks and recline in my La-Z-Boy
>watch the nightly news and see America bombing Communists in some backward shithole
>smile as I remember all the Nips I killed on Guadalcanal
>plan our family vacation trip to the Poconos
>time for bed
>fuck my wife in the missionary position with no concern for her pleasure
>drift off to dream of the greatness of America

yes

Attached: 1451704485768.jpg (350x435, 45K)

No, the 90s, before the internet was overload with poor people and corporations.

BASED

>Were the 50's the greatest period in America?
Yes. See pic related.

Attached: imm act.jpg (1514x871, 381K)

top kek top kek

First post is always best post

The 90's were basically the 80's part 2 with more stomped on coke and SJW

Sounds gay as fuck to be honest

No wonder America turned into a godless shithole full of divorce and angry feminists

God help us all.

Probably. There was broadening prosperity, and a general sense of optimism.

The future was a place you actually might want to go to.

>wakes up.
You're still a basement dwelling virgin.

Hell no. I'd be deported for existing.

In propaganda probably, imagine deep state control and censorship, also Polio.
Greatest could be the 80s during Reagan, the country where in a frenzy state of optimism, economic Boom and culturally vibrant.

> tldr : the 50s photos are just staged propaganda.

Attached: 1527525002828.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

>Poconos
What the fuck is up here that people used to (and apparently still) vacation here. There is fuck all here, stop coming.

hahahahahahahaha

Fuck off faggot we like mountains

Attached: 33691141_2092414291043967_2521271881516974080_n.jpg (505x500, 21K)

the american dream

no need to project, faggot

Attached: 1443818724717.jpg (855x642, 286K)

Probably for the best

Naw late 1700s everything after that the place went down hill

That is literally paradise. Except for the Canadian Club, as if give leafs money for something as simple as booze.

That generation was WAY happier. Even the women.

Nah, I'm legit.

And the '00s were basically the '90s without the optimism. Until fucking 2008 anyway.

I fucking hate Mexicans with a passion

The 90s fucking sucked. I was there.

>tfw no 50s qt to share a milkshake with

>20s
>actual culture

>50
>turn on the talmudivision and leave it to beaver goyim

>tfw you realize this could be you in another timeline

Attached: 49089au0a14.jpg (656x488, 22K)

The 50's were great, but we got overconfident and let our guard down and the 60's happened. That's when feminism, civil rights, drug culture, and immigration reform all took off.

The 90s we're magical. Best childhood ever.

This is just a pasta from another 50s thread

Attached: why-blow-up-is-still-the-ultimate-fashion-film-body-image-1421690615.jpg (790x997, 70K)

The 1850's, yeah.

No. The best period is probably post-1776 and first half of the XIX century.

>living your life like a 50s TV show
imagine being this autistic

Corporate greed took it all away . Capitalism morphed and is destroying the white race.

>Greatest could be the 80s during Reagan
I don't even have to look at your flag to know you are a boomer or Mexican.

America was pretty weak in the early years. We got pushed around pretty bad in the war of 1812, could barely fight Mexico etc.

We started showing some muscle in the mid to late 1800's but didn't really become a world power until the early 1900's.

Yes, 1850s.

No. Greatness involves sacrificing for the future, not indulging in the present.

If you're thinking in terms of world economic power and force projection you've already missed the point.

>then those kids grow up to become commie boomers spitting on vietnam vets, fucking eachother in hippie love-ins, indulging in drugs and voting in the kikes that destroyed the entire western civilization.

It was an American company that moved to Canada during prohibition to continue production.

beautiful. Oh lads, what have we lost...

Attached: 1519414329779.png (619x453, 46K)

The 50s led us to where we are now.

We had a half-century of progress and then culture suddenly took a dramatic shift, probably in desperation to close off the chaos after the 40s. This idea of the white Christian nuclear family was hogwash by the 50s, and the boomers who were old enough to rebel by the 60s knew it, so when they rebelled they did it with amplified zeal just to get back at their parents for tightening the valve.

Never go full 50s.

this. desu its the same vain americano crap in a different packaging

sadly this. the 50s may have been great, but parents then must have seriously dropped the ball. those boomer kids of theirs are directly responsible for the mess we're in now.

America will never be as good ever again

It's still possible to rescue the Northwest but they really have to hurry

Attached: 1511120355278.jpg (344x551, 35K)

You need to go back.

> Culturally vibrant

America has always had its own culture, though. What was so special about the 80's that other decades didn't have?

No because it lead to this. The best time was probably the late 1800s.

The genuine cultural rot started in the 20's, and you saw it in all the young girls who were forced to give up babies for adoption or pretended to be "older sisters" when they got knocked up in HS and College in the late 30's and 40's. It was fully expressed by the 50's, and only a matter of time until it exploded into the open as it did in the 60's.

You must be a minority. I was there too.

Cocaine and Poison. The "and" is really important here.

Georgia user here. That time period was shit.

Says the fuckin' foreigner from the north. Gat damn you can't make this shit up.

Tomorrow Land used to have a future

Attached: disney-land-cafeteria.png (605x446, 492K)

No it was the beginning of the end.

It's complicated. When families dropped the ball or calamities hit a local society, there was usually a social framework such as the Guilds, the Church, and local rhythms which could be relied upon to "fix" things over a few generations.

The French revolution and Industrial revolution destroyed all those things, so there wasn't a cultural safety net to catch people who were raised in the chaos and scarcity of the 20's and depression. The last genuine European people were born and raised prior to WW1.

no, it had its problems, but it would be a great time to grow up in, provided you died young before the 60's and 70's

Yea, the 1850s were actually pretty great, other than the Redskin and Beaner raids.

Hurry for what? America is going to be balkanized either way. Even if all immigration stopped today it would only slow it by 1 or 2 generations.

>Hating on Reagan with the flag of a country that was liberated due to Reagan actually giving a fuck about your country.
This is why Eastern Europe will become a Communist shithole again in 2 decades.

Fag.

Hey Pablo, go pick me some grapes, then get Jorge to decapitate you for insulting his fat pig of a sister.

My dad tells me about how the 50s were like. Sounds like it would suck.... no airconditioning in cars or house unless you were filthy rich. That would suck balls going to bed at night in the summertime.

Imagine going through the horror of the Great Depression and WW2. You'd want to forget about the bad times and be avid consumers in the new economy to make up for the past. They were exhausted after going through that and wanted to take a giant dreamy dirt nap.

Think, you could open hand beat the shit out of your wife and no one would do anything about it. Really is the American golden age. Wish I could go back every day.

Obviously

I dunno if thats literally true man.... father in law or brother in law might beat the shit out of you in return and no one would do anything about it.

Women who saw that growing up became radical feminists like Andrea Dworkin. They didn't want to be victims like their mothers. If men have this attitude today it makes sense for women not to marry because the cycle will shift to men's favor.

GF in college looked just like her. Thanks for the feels

Attached: TricolorCascade.jpg (1323x1290, 180K)

Thank God. Maybe we can stop American degeneracy from further developing, hang oligarchs, fix birthrates, stop immigration and return to nationalist isolation. I don't know what exactly Reagan liberated me from but it's worrying to see neo-cohenservatism myths develop in Eastern Europe. You probably think Putin is an existential threat to "Western civilisation".

Attached: 9220848977_844fc67774_b.jpg (646x1024, 530K)

she prob got railed so many times in college by so many other dudes too sounds hot

I get your point but honestly you know as well as I do that Raegan sold us down the river when he gave the spics amnesty. Him bailing your asses out from gommunism doesn't change the fact that he fucked our country in the long run.

I came 3 times reading this

Attached: 1528174464298m.jpg (684x1024, 97K)

What is the temperature at night?

Oh come on faget. U just open up the windows (with screens) and turn on the fan. U get used to it.

Communism was more conservative than Reagan. The USSR was dissolved because of internal traitors and party bureaucracy when it could have easily took the way of China or had another Stalin.

Attached: 411363.jpg (1100x619, 80K)

They knew jack-shit about human health: smoking, and lead paint, and all kinds of nonsense in food. But what I would give to live in a culture which hadn't yet been affected by infiltrated from Soviet operatives.

Attached: They're happy because they eat Lard.jpg (550x400, 39K)

>The future was a place you actually might want to go to.

Aaaand now I want to get drunk, curl up in a ball, and die. These days, I don't want to wake up tomorrow, much less go into the future. There is no hope.

Oh look a Mexican who likes Amnesty Regan, what a surprise

>19th century
> Actual culture

>1920's
>Post-war degeneracy and feminism

Attached: 1458563276904.jpg (720x531, 56K)

Lard is fucking tasty!

Whites had all the power, not just most.

True.
Currently with how things are going it doesnt make much sense for men to marry as women have everything to gain from it and men have everything to lose. Including losing their kids and having them end up with a substitute dad who beats them or even molests them. Women secretly like assholes.

>spitting on vietnam vets

MAH ANECDOTES

Literally exactly what happened to my dad, his oldest kids became extremely liberal to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbT7IKdPoS0

FEEL IT

Soviet operatives, spics, kikes, niggers and white liberals

>that 30 year old boomer that still idolizes the 50's

Attached: 1527860269428.png (380x349, 70K)

Attached: IMG_7451.jpg (1024x789, 216K)

!

Attached: IMG_7084.jpg (768x587, 87K)

They're over there
Tomorrowland gave up on us

There's no AC in coastal California right now...
Not claiming it's reasonable.

Boomers are not 30
Morans
Boomers are like 100 now

I was going to say maybe use a swamp cooler, but they weren't around until the 70s