Kelly Marie Tran, 'Star Wars' Actress, Leaves Social Media Following Sexist, Racist Harassment

LEAVE ROSE TICO ALONE YOU RACIST SEXIST ASSHOLES!!!

breitbart.com/tech/2018/06/05/star-wars-the-last-jedi-actress-kelly-marie-tran-leaves-instagram-following-harassment/

Attached: Rose_Tico_Star_Wars.png (220x305, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yqAPAcyAku4
youtu.be/w2ZX_ToJHFk?t=500
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like a bitch with Down Syndrome.

People are such pussies these days. Fuck this dumb bitch. Her characters sister was way better!!!

>A galaxy far far away which seems to have the same SJW issues exactly like our galaxy

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPSFFFFFFFF

Attached: Smart Seat.jpg (355x520, 45K)

everyone i have talked to about it said that movie sucked

She deserves all of it much like the nigger in the same movie. Both got hired through affirmative action.

Understatement.

This is a surprisingly accurate depiction of the Emperor on the Golden Throne

Leaving the instagram is really not like dying.
You should blame Kathleen Kennedy and her fantastic all female producers staff and Rian Johnson. These people earns all the hate they get. They started it. They boldly started to wage a race and class war against white men. How dumb one could be to start a thing like that and expect no response? See, white men are at the top of the food chain for a reason. We don't accept slavery as an option, give us liberty or give us death. The latter part comes with a fight, a hell you wouldn't believe.

You all should be grateful since you are still allowed to wipe your noses and tears and no actual harm has been done to you. You keep on pushing and the payback day arrives without warning.

Literally who?
Oh right. Someone who gets paid dozen's of dollaridoos to play pretend.
sage

Attached: who cares.gif (367x206, 878K)

youtu.be/yqAPAcyAku4

Veronica ngo same race vietnamese as her and was so much hotter and based. But noo she died after 1 min wtf. They let the ugly one b the main.

Attached: images (17).jpg (495x297, 21K)

Because leftist bitches are ugly and this movie's caters to them.

I bet you if those actresses switched rolls (That is, Rose's sister played Rose, and Rose was the one who died on the bomber) she wouldn't be getting as much shit.

Attached: ugly leftism.jpg (1837x1058, 156K)

WHITE MEN ARE EVIL!! >:(

Attached: E97E9DD1-9004-4B23-9DD0-37687870CCD4.jpg (750x611, 234K)

jfc holding back puke erry time i see blue shrek

As a fellow actor I should support her cause really no one should be ostracized for their rolls, but I have such little content for everyone in Hollywood that I honestly couldn't care less.

lmao fucking "star wars bros"

LOL, what a chink. I hope she enjoys the monkey love she'll get in the 9th film.

youtu.be/w2ZX_ToJHFk?t=500

wmxf never ends well. fuck this star wars meme. saw that shit on a bag of dole cole slaw, no lie. "art" my ass.

>no one should be ostracized
She isn't ostracized.
White men are ostracized if they open their mouths, no matter how politely. They lose their jobs, then they lose their family, moneys everything. Why? For speaking the TRUTH.
Lefties hasn't been ostracized in any way in a long long time. Lefties are the most pampered idiots this world has ever seen. To them leaving the instagram, by own choice and not because of ban, is "being ostracized". Pathetic.

This finn gets it.

Attached: 1527993708600.png (632x502, 11K)

Attached: 1527996953589.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

If my dog was that ugly I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards.

Attached: New Folder 2faces_chineseee 2.jpg (457x531, 37K)

fuck this chinky Precious. Ugly people shouldn't be in films. Ugly people shouldn't be posting pictures on social media unless it's food.

No wonder.
Her character was by far the most annoying piece of trash in the entire movie. Looking like a little chink goblin doesn’t help.
She was bound to get bullied even if it's not her fault.

"a some shine"

Literally retarded.

Attached: 987a7ee132dfdcad38901eb6ae1c5161__980x.jpg (960x720, 175K)

its the only meme i have of her

Attached: 1514864574281.jpg (604x574, 40K)

They don’t call them mongoloids for nothing.

it hurts please no more please

She did the right thing. She couldn't take it, so she just left the platform. She didn't have a bitch fit out of false entitlement, like that whore Rose McGowan or the like. But the Wikipedia name change thing was pretty hilarious.

>>fuck this chinky Precious. Ugly people shouldn't be in films. Ugly people shouldn't be posting pictures on social media unless it's food.

What if there's profit to be made by catering to people's taste?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1[1].png (549x413, 164K)

YASSS!!!!

fucking kek

WE DID IT! Justice was done! An obnoxious reminder of SJW infestation in, and politicization of, precious childhood memories has finally been removed from one area of public view!

I love you Jow Forums!!!

GROUP HUG!!! ;)

Attached: Success-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 86K)

Jar Jar Chinks

There's nothing to love in it
>Beginning exchange between hux and poe is childish and breaks immersion quickly
>Rose butts into everything other characters do, including when nignog boy wants to do something good for all
>MUH WYMIN leadership that no one knows, replacing both experience and leadership cause she's a wymin (holdo)
>MAGIC HUE, flying leia dudeeeeeeeee!
>Rey doesn't need no male master trainer cause she knows everything about the force, somehow!
The only good thing in that movie was Benicio del Toro's character DJ who is the only character that feels like star wars and engages you into the movie, otherwise the rest is shit, I would rather watch jar jar cuts on loop for 24 hours than sit through TLJ again.

Attached: lg6ZrVv8.jpg (3000x3000, 114K)

Maybe she just needs to "chill" out.

Attached: 821.jpg (960x480, 59K)

Attached: 1367001837389.png (425x251, 197K)

Racism is the virtue of a regressing society.

Attached: this_kills_the_barbarian.jpg (621x828, 38K)

I was just gonna say how ameizing she was but y’all pretty much summed it up

Turns out you DO win by destroying what you hate, shitskin. Heil fucking Hitler.

Attached: 26165731_2064133753809536_2683123414464641708_n.jpg (479x600, 61K)

>crashes herself into finn to save him
if they wanted finn not to die they could have just had one of his engines get hit and have him crash
instead we get her retarded speech about not destroying the things we hate or whatever right after laura dern kamikazed herself to destroy the things they hated

>LOL, what a chink
that's no chink

that's a chunk

lol, nope.

Attached: jared_haha_oh_wow.gif (78x78, 116K)

ah god, my sides

Attached: hahaha.gif (229x176, 987K)

Ain’t no chunk, just thicc af

>ooooh soh honny!
I thought Jow Forums had jungle fever.

Attached: Kelly-Marie-Tran_-Star-Wars_-The-Last-Jedi-Premiere--05-662x995.jpg (662x995, 83K)

It's almost like they needed to create an entirely new narrative to distract from Star Wars bombing. Oh look! It's a story about those awful internet bigots and how they hate strong, powerful women. How convenient.

you mean yellow fever

Attached: Mike in Saigon.jpg (1147x700, 401K)

I was confused I just watched the movie for the first time tonight. Was she supposed to be a Down syndrome character ? I didn't understand what her purpose was in the film. Her character sister - that was cool regardless of race. She sacrificed herself for a higher calling. But this potato I did not get , I only knew she must've been in there to fill some diversity quota.

“Ching Chong Wing Tong.”

Attached: sowhatyousayingis.png (148x252, 71K)

Attached: 1526191270975.png (459x612, 383K)

Looks like a monkey was forced to kiss a dog.

She is too fugly and wasn’t the right fit for Star Wars

Why couldn’t they hire this model for the role? Like come on

Lie about fake “harassment". Now you get to pretend to be a victim and distract from a Star Wars movie losing money. Just as planned.

Attached: feminist cunts, sjw star wars.jpg (648x365, 58K)

I guess one could also attribute my mistake to Southeast asians. Makes sense.

Probably the case.
All I have seen is criticism for her character. I think 98% of the attacks on her personality are directly from the SJW hive. They are such vermin.

It doesn't matter though, people are not going to eat their soup anymore. It doesn't matter either how the SJW's fail, as long as they fall down hard.

"Bro" is simply an insult designed to stigmatized male bonding and fellowship while belittling grown men by calling them children. If anybody refers to you or a group as a bro(s), tell them to go fuck themselves and call them a piece of shit.

I'd bang her but they made her look ugly as shit for the role, though.

rose tico toys are the funniest thing on planet earth, I don't even know star wars, but I found people making fun of them on youtube and now it gives me pleasure

Who wouldn't want to kiss her? She's SO pretty!

Attached: 01.png (539x543, 300K)

Oh well. Burn the coal, pay the toll.

She must realize even if she is a fat asian, she will not be exempt from trolling and everything great that goes with being a fat fisted hamplanet feminist man hater.

Attached: 1454570175701.jpg (600x305, 54K)

tf you talking about shes cute

If you look closely you can actually see a bit of vomit coming out of his mouth.

Attached: 09.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Chubby Asian girls girls almost always look like they actually have downs

Attached: Japan.png (788x549, 1006K)

Oy vey, shut the fans down!

Attached: oy vey shut up fans.png (820x529, 357K)

It's anuddah shoah

Attached: jj-abrams.jpg (591x505, 65K)

damn I would love to spread white toxic masculinity all over those tits on the 2nd on the left...

Attached: 1503405797353.jpg (715x499, 77K)

>looks

Viet here, this bitch is an embarassment.

Hurro Jow Forums,

I made in China

Attached: rosetico2.jpg (800x800, 53K)

Rose's sister was pretty. Too bad she was killed in the beginning.

Attached: img-2341643-f.jpg (400x320, 100K)

>Leaves Social Media
She is off to a good start on her road to recovery.

keep your women in check, they embarrass your people and nation.

I honestly don't give two shits if they want some female lead roles even if they aren't white.

What I do have a problem with is them shitting on the entire franchise and having a terribly written plot that is just blatant leftist propaganda bullshit.

If the trilogy was first luke training rei 2nd luke dying in battle with new sith and 3rd rei being powerful I'd be okay with it, but they just had to mary sue it.

I was even able to look past all of the flaws with the force awakens bullshit, but then the last jedi comes out and it can't even stay consistent with the last movie!

The way they treated leia was a disgrace to the entire franchise.

Did Star Wars really have to die just to piss off even more people at the SJWs?

I swear everything those libtards fucking touch turns to shit.

Star Wars at this point is worse than cape shit. I got rid of literally everything kikewars related besides figures of Darth Malgus and Palpatine.

Attached: 1513580581794.jpg (720x532, 30K)

I haven't done shit, these idiots were probably told they would be the new Princess Leah or Lando Calrissian and they are being metaphorically spit on, on social media websites so their frail prima donna egos are upset, lol. Those new star wars movies suck and I'm not watching it. Suck me bitch.

>when a Star Wars movie is so bad you don't mind getting it spoiled

it's not even a spoiler, her death scene is the one and only time we ever see her.

>when white bois are upset they didn't get to racemix in a fictional movie

w h i t e f r a g i l i t y

Attached: you will always be a nigger.jpg (600x583, 32K)

>when a Star Wars movie is so bad you still haven't seen it six months after it was released

Attached: star-wars-last-jedi-4.jpg (640x410, 60K)

>attack the weak Asian girl
>don't attack the black guy

>whitebois

Good.
She's even dumber than JarJar yet we're supposed to take such a dumb character seriously this time around?
Rian is a fucking hack.

Attached: 1513920874152.jpg (715x467, 51K)

>racist
>sexist
>islamophobic
>hate
>misogynist
When we build our utopia, anyone who utters the above words will be strung up by their genitals.

>This is how we're going to win. Not by killing those we hate, but by saving those we love.
Please tell me this is paraphased for your meme. Please tell this wasn't an actual line in a Star Wars movie.

Jej.

Lost

If you're going to get an asian chick, you have to get a hot asian chick.

Yeah, del Toro was really good in this one, actually to the point that I wanted to get to know him better as a movie character. Other than that, the film was shit.

Attached: 1527679156763m.jpg (996x1024, 158K)

Sum Ting Wong?