This guy comes up to you wearing this shirt demanding a debate. What do you do?

This guy comes up to you wearing this shirt demanding a debate. What do you do?

Attached: challenger_appears.jpg (591x950, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/igotaname/works/32068482-legalize-nuclear-weapons?asc=u&p=triblend-tee&ref=product-image
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just beat the shit outta him

honest answer user, run and hide. these people scare the shit out of me and i am legit left-wing on most issues other than borders.

Fart, leave.

-Yes. It says niggers are inferior.
-No, they don't, and their behavior illustrates it.
-Factually incorrect.
-Yes, and love is what men and women share in holy matrimony.
-Yes, and their rights are to apologize to me when I hit them.
-Good. Heil Hitler, the holocaust didn't happen but it should have. Faggots should be hanged from construction cranes. Now show me some kindness.

And if he opens his mouth, if he even begins to speak, I'll hit him so hard his ancestors will feel it. I'm an Arab. I'm allowed to hurt white leftists and they aren't allowed to hurt back. Will he apologize to me when I tell him I need two of his teeth to fill out my collection? If I give him the pliers, will be remove them himself?

And if not, what is this slender-armed weak, goofy-haired Jonas brothers looking smoothbrain going to do about it? I beat a man most of the way to death with a samovar in a hotel in cairo. I don't take shit from white liberals, they exist to eat my shit and thank me for it. That's their entire religion, as far as I can tell.

Attached: __kiryuuin_satsuki_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_megumi_cv__sample-ff9582e88fa9c9f73e89fc8dd469c4f4.jpg (850x1100, 341K)

punch him in his stupid fucking basedboy mouth

I tell him that him and his gay ass shirt need to get the fuck away from me.

Red pill him HARD

Attached: gun-animated-gif-6[1].gif (854x406, 982K)

do a 360 and walk away.

Attached: 4AGUYrb.jpg (550x631, 39K)

Attached: 山口二矢.jpg (750x1000, 70K)

>no human is illegal
>also pro-abortion
they didn't really think that through

hide my power level so I don’t get fired
>anonymity is safe

Tell him he looks like a human version of David Hogg then get my bf to punch him for trying to flirt with me.

double-tap, center mass

then leave

Q predicted this

Mods do your fucking job.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>science is real

Ok, so then you acknowledge the fact that blacks, on average, have lower IQs than whites?

You know that guy's just the generic t shirt model used on like tee spring or something right? I've seen him in alt right tee's too, he's just the model. Leave him alone.

What language is that? It looks like gibberish.

>Science is real.
>Kindness is everything.
Does not compute. But by all means, put a nickel in the machine and pull the lever again.

Attached: 15210635665644113.jpg (890x1176, 458K)

are you a muslim tranny akmed?

Attached: 1484491704419.gif (500x222, 1.8M)

So you’d do a circle and walk directly into him. Fag detected guys.

Rip the stupid shirt off him so I can get a better look at his body.

I'd remark, "I didn't know I was in a faggots club!" And walk away. Such fools are unable to be convinced, as they have been truly and utterly corrupted with the Judaic vices.

Got the reference.

Attached: 1528246890670.png (853x543, 30K)

>all of these are basic statements used as covers for wildly debatable political ideologies that disagreeing with thereby asserts your a terrible person

Yeah, I really hate science, think black people are worthless, think some portion of humans are illegal and need to be jailed, weird, I thought love wasn’t love, firmly hold women aren’t humans, and hate kindness too.

Though you know a reasonable person could also say sketchy climate science repeatedly, observably disproven is a tenous thing to consider at best and real technical pursuits in disease, space, farming, etc., should be more pressing, that black communities have a lot of internal problems we should examine before blaming white people 200 years ago for current issues, think illegal immigration isn’t actuall good and is an open invitation to militant drug cartels selling to US inner cities, think proper sexual relation is between a man and a woman, think abortion is morally reprehensible and is nothing short of murder, and that a meaningless phrase won’t fix an imbalanced healthcare system.

Attached: F7E362C7-9E60-4ABA-9E68-8DFDEA415660.jpg (600x510, 49K)

I demand that he eat my shit. There is no benefit to wasting what little time I have arguing with a stupid faggot.

I hope you and the pic faggot die in a fire

Attached: D62B921A-9AC7-404E-844E-CA7A86461C2E.jpg (352x143, 11K)

Newfag

Shack his hand because I believe all that.

I bend him over and fuck his ass then he wakes up.

I remind him that all of those beliefs are intentionally inserted on his brain by the Turtle, to keep people down

Attached: 0c4afee4b0e42ed517c66443adae4167.jpg (478x315, 27K)

Lmao what a fucking idiot!! Everyone look at this moron and explain to him he meant 180! 360 is a full circle, thus, he'd be looking at his original target!

Attached: 1528134614811.jpg (500x642, 30K)

If hopes were horses, losers would ride and real men would walk. What kind of world would that be?

Would you like to see some of my leftist teeth?

Attached: 1c6b5d4c1594823827a7b89f50ebb5f490998850cb8c39cf54255b7e974bfc46.png (1200x900, 1.47M)

>kindness is everything
>proceeds to be unkind to anyone who disagrees with him
i win

>abortion means the baby is illegal

You didnt really think this through

But lm wearing this shirt

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-05-18-28-59.png (1256x1266, 1.47M)

Homosexuality causes the end of the population.

Cut the head off and burn it

I don’t owe you shit

>samovar
>>A samovar (Russian: caмoвap, IPA: [səmɐˈvar] ( listen); literally "self-brewer") is a heated metal container traditionally used to heat and boil water in Russia.
Russian bot is russian.

yea its totally not the cult that gives women the power to extort you with impunity....

its the gays...

Hehe I bought Japanese hero too. Good shirt.

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-18-19-39-17.jpg (1374x776, 481K)

kek

I show him this

Attached: More Degeneracy.png (1506x3976, 443K)

360 and walk away. It's not worth my time trying to argue with the mentally fucking infirm.

Hi newfag boomer

the right thing

Attached: BURN FAGGOTRY.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

Laugh

Just ask him if it is imperative that we abolish the wage gap in order to achieve a society that empowers women to pursue their individual interests.

umm, draw a nice picture, log into Redbubble, and upload him a new shirt.

so,i'm supposed to stop what i'm doing just to debate this crazy fag?
honestly,i'd tell him that there's no point in debating with him because there's nothing i can say to change his mind and there's nothing he can say to change my mind,then shake my head at him pitifully and walk away from him while ignoring whatever he had to say in response to me.

>What do you do?
ask him to fuck my wife

Redbubble is pretty fucking based for allowing so much on their website. A true man's company.

I'd ask him why he's so pissed off that he randomly approaches strangers demanding to debate. I'd probably tell him to stop spending so much time online and take a break from the news for a while. That he should go find some hobbies and just goof off with friends.
Maybe he'll say "You're right, user. This political climate is toxic. Maybe I should take a break from politics and chill for a while."
And as he walks away, I'll wave and say "Don't forget to Keep America Great in 2020!"

Attached: e4e5430bb5ae34f4f15446341b8ab091.png (728x728, 222K)

Attached: E4B79E96-8F6C-4F87-A9C5-1556D6C2C4D9.jpg (425x312, 70K)

HA! GOT EEM!!

Attached: tenor-8.gif (360x254, 1.51M)

Link to buy shirt?

>What do you do?
ask him where i too can buy a cool shirt

Dump a couple of black pills into him?

Attached: facing-a-gunman.jpg (640x444, 35K)

redbubble.com/people/igotaname/works/32068482-legalize-nuclear-weapons?asc=u&p=triblend-tee&ref=product-image

>Beat him near to death. Break shins. Put cellphone far away and watch him crawl in pain to call 911.

Would be delightful anons.

Attached: happydog.jpg (480x640, 41K)

I tell him that I'm willing to debate so long as he remains civil and then ask him if he has a particular topic in mind. If he doesn't I make a joke about picking one from his shirt.
If the debate is fun, I buy him a drink (no homo).

>Science is real
No doubt, wasn’t Time predicting global cooling back in the 70s on its cover page? Shouldn’t we have a real debate before we de-industrialize our economies?

>Black lives matter
Are there no differences in violent crime rates between different ethnicities, thus bringing about different degrees of violent situations with the po-po per ethnicity?

>No human is illegal
I hope you enjoy an indundated job market your parents didn’t have to suffer through because you want to feel like a good liberal. Take your lower pay or unemployment, slave. At least you don’t have to feel like a racist.

>Love is love
I’m sure you would have turned out just the same were you raised by two dykes. It’s not like children are best raised by a maternal and paternal figure, and science shows how screwed up children get beng raised by same-sex couples.

>Women’s rights are human rights
Aren’t you happy mom is in the workforce raising you with nannies because she has to work instead of being a real mom as nature entails?

>Kindness is everything
Meaningless pablum

>science is real
>black lives matter

pick one

I think it’s possible but the requirements to have and maintain a nuclear weapon are just to much for a normal citizen to handle alone.

tell him you just fucked his mother

Kindness is everything, the air you breath, the soap your momma puts in your mouth when you swear, the dead cat you found in your swimming pool, hate is kindness, kindness is hate, because kindness is everything, kindness is every atom, ever star, every guillotine and sickle are kindness.

Attached: Everything.gif (245x190, 1.99M)

Honor rape his boi pucci muslim style and be installed as king of canada.

Youre a bit of all right.

>Science is real
yes? and?
>black lives matter
apparently not to other black people
>no human is illegal
groups of whites should be able to buy land in the third world and expect the natives to learn english then as well, right? christians should be able to live freely in islamic nations. muslims should be able to live freely in israel.
>love is love
idgaf what faggots do as long as they're not molesting kids
>women's rights are human rights
women deserve the same rights as other humans
>kindness is everything
living by the golden rule is the only way to live, do onto others as you would have them do onto you.

he's a faggot for owning that shirt but he would get btfo badly

thats the head full of fuck poster soros is handing out to retards.

If I own a company. Those profits are mine. If I want to use that money to pay people to make McNukes for me. Thats my business. From yellowcake to weapons grade ready to fire devices.

Ask him to explain what each of those means regarding US policy, in his own words.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

Would someone like that be capable of having a debate? If you are wearing a shirt like that I feel it would just devolve instantly into him screaming a lot in a hope that the volume of his voice is enough to "win".

top goy in my building is posting new landscape 8x11's everyday for gay month and hung rainbow flags all over the place.
did you know david geffen was a fag? take that, more of my workforce than i care to accept.

I rape him and behead him

Attached: _20180602_034145.jpg (393x546, 44K)

Point & Laugh.

Thanks man!

Science is the study of nature, not an object or entity but perhaps its a fetishistic deity perverted into cognitive existence.

only niggers may call niggers "niggers"

Any human may come into my house, rape my dog and eat my food and kick me out of my bed and take my money, because I honor their humanity.

Brainwash is Brainwash.

squinting.

Ness and Paula will save the world with Prayer.

Attached: Spirit imprisoned in the T-shirt.gif (400x296, 1.98M)

Attached: 7834A364-1A1C-4C9C-8C25-6EBE6BDC4EA4.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

>This guy comes up to you wearing this shirt demanding a debate. What do you do?

Don't bother to argue with anyone unless you're on a podium with a microphone. If logic and truth could fix these people, it would have already happened. Just endure them until the day we can round them up and gas them.

that would make HIM captain canada, not you.

Kidnap him and sell him to Arab slavers

Attached: 4E3E2739-5EA0-4183-BAFA-994789CD076D.jpg (1024x537, 21K)

fuck off retard

The government is well within it's rights to ban Atheists from public office as they are not protected by the 1st Amendment.

>love is love
but what is love?

Tell him I think he's a smug pretentious fuck and I'm not here to debate anyone, fuck off.

Amen selah. Just refusing to feed these cancers is enough to cleanse the body. Nobody appreciates a proper fast anymore. Placing faith in transhuman science and logic. Not to be trusted with spiritual treasures or worthy of spending precious time debating. A physical correction will makebhim think twice before he eventually goes off to his closet and hangs himself

Im just here so I wont get fined.

>but what is love?
love?
Don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.
>WHOAAAOOOAAAAAA AAAAAAA AAAAAH!

I don't debate humans on any subject. I mostly ignore them. If not, I just tell them how stupid they are, remind them they and everyone they love will be dead soon and move on.

ok abdul now get back in your cuck box before we have to taser you, looking a little too brown

"Isn't 'love it love' the slogan used by pedophiles? I'm not associating with you."

>This guy comes up to you wearing this shirt demanding a debate. What do you do?
This is one reason I carry a silenced Glock, two tactical batons, stun guns, folding knives, and a chain.

Attached: 150379m2_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 40K)

Take him home, fuck him, then wipe my dick in the curtains.