PLG - CALL YOUR SENATORS

IT WAS RIGGED HARDCORE LOOK AT THE LATEST RESULTS

Attached: IT WAS RIGGED HARDCORE.jpg (629x905, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w1t1TvbMftg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 45652467525.jpg (3200x1800, 668K)

dont let the kikes slide this!

Attached: 342523445.jpg (900x663, 349K)

bump

bump. it was heavily rigged.

Attached: 1526345238244.png (1222x733, 83K)

look at all that red.
> john cox in second place.

Attached: 20180605_225048.png (1080x1663, 279K)

Attached: 1527649112682.jpg (750x837, 72K)

KIKES ARE SLIDING.

Feinstein won't be removed until she dies. Shes like John McCain or Paul Ryan.

VOTING IS POINTLESS!
READ SIEGE!

Attached: 1526990776644.jpg (1920x6080, 1.3M)

Attached: BASED.png (406x381, 26K)

it's plausible, given population density, but Feinstein is still trucking ahead by 0.1% every 20 minutes because everybody loves her apparently, especially after being one of the first ones on their side to suck it up that Trump-Russia is bullshit among a state chock full of radicals.

Yeah no. Senate race is probably being rigged to hell.

god i fucking hate living in CA>San Francisco. They said I couldnt vote because I was vote by mail. never received mail-in ballot. gave me a provisional ballot which im sure will never be counted. in-laws are registered Dem and they got their ballots. CA isnt even hiding it anymore after Trump got the smackdown on the voter fraud case.

It's cause the Republicans split the vote so fucking hard that even in red areas Feinstein won.

Hey guys I'd like to participate in calling my local government, but have no idea what I would call, and say. What would I ask of them to do? I think together we can fix these JEWISH tricks lets not become like Arizona.

>900,000 dems for Senate
>800,000 dems for governor
but that seems fine?

Because she was in gang of 8 and knew it was Brennan bullshit from the start. She's going down... won't make it to election. What happens then, do they take the next 2?

Damn she's creepy. imagine waking up and seeing this beside your bedside at night.

Attached: 150622_r26649.jpg (727x729, 145K)

There is a 4 year time laps between the pictures.
I have 0% faith in the election not being tampered with, but don't use that image. It will get discredited too easily.

Hardly, look how the votes were split among candidates. Honest to God can we face facts and realize Little and other similar candidates are meme worthy and damaging to ANY form of nationalism. You self described ‘anti-kike’ zealots can’t see past your own noses to stop shilling for what was most likely controlled opposition for the dems who want to give republicans and nationalists alike bad PR. Fight the good fight but geez stop being so short-sighted

ofc kikes rigged the election.

go fuck a kangaroo you fucking asshat

I can see a spic or some young dem getting in but I still can't believe some old female jew btfo of everybody

Her eyes freak me out. Jews really are lizard aliens

>let's have 10 nobodies run against a 30-year senator what could go wrong?

Attached: x10 (1).jpg (459x330, 55K)

BUMP

Would you vote for somebody else who, perhaps to win the right favors, openly advocates for the jew? Sounds like you're hoping somebody betrays a core tenant that's easy to maintain in the current atmosphere.

(1) EVIDENCE of VOTER FRAUD through COMPARING SEARCH TRENDS with VOTE TOTALS

IT'S A VOTE SPLIT BECAUSE SO MANY DUMB FUCKS TRIED TO RUN
LOOK AT THE GODDAMN NUMBERS
>trump is the only reason cox scored solidarity

(1) EVIDENCE of VOTER FRAUD through COMPARING SEARCH TRENDS with VOTE TOTALS!

Attached: COMPARISON1.png (1137x674, 63K)

(2)
EVIDENCE of VOTER FRAUD through COMPARING SEARCH TRENDS with VOTE TOTALS

Attached: COMPARISON2.png (1134x687, 63K)

(3)

Attached: COMPARISON3.png (1129x685, 49K)

>Republicans get a lot for governor
>Get nothing in senate
""democracy""

Dianne Feinstein* Democrat 1,147,710 43.8%
Kevin de León Democrat 278,037 10.6%

By these figures, a republican wouldn't win if they pooled all of their votes on one guy

(4)

RATIOS OF SEARCH RESULTS TO VOTES ON THE LEFT ARE 100 TIMES LESS FOR LITTLE THAN OTHER CANDIDATES!

Attached: RATIOS0_.png (796x681, 39K)

Did you faggot seriously think Little would win?
Fucking brainlets

>Ventura county
>red
I’m honestly so happy about that that it makes me not as upset about little

bump

Search trends don't correlate to votes you dumb mutt. 90% of those searches might have been liberals trying to find evidence to BTFO this guy and convince others not to vote for him

FUCK YEAH. WE CANT LET THIS STAND.

Most rigged election I’ve ever fucking seen.

Cox is ConOp that took money from Soros to lose in the general and keep Allen out. De Leon is ConOp to keep beaners thinking they play a part in politics.

Fucking bump

>mfw James Bradley almost got second place
>mfw all those meme votes for Little

Fucking retards, we were *this* close to actually getting a republican on the Senatorial Tickets

Attached: 6DEE6AC2-8A65-4D9C-8CBA-2CB60D86E043.jpg (125x125, 12K)

fuck california, fuck amerimutts, it was his fucking turn fucking kikes
israel 100% rigged this, fucking kikes

Attached: 1516401989035.png (400x416, 156K)

fuck you mutt and fuck your civnat zionist stooge

bump

Attached: 1527589760107.jpg (394x360, 39K)

Memes aside, we now know there's at least 40,000 fashy goys in California.

That's quite a lot actually.

Attached: patrick lil.png (396x37, 11K)

Paper ballots take longer

I support patrick little.

Said the dog fucker.

Meh, good enough for a small army.

This means we still got it, guise.

Oh dagnamit! We could have and (R) ZOGbot instead of a (D) Zogbot!

Aren't we like halfway through the count? Besides paper ballots are counted by hand any iirc, pretty sure it's still read by a machine.

This. Racist storm weenies ruined it for civics once again.

/plg/ BTFO

When will you faggots stop posting these cancerous threads and admit that he got fucking rekt?

Attached: 1527711087987.jpg (1296x730, 438K)

>If all the patrick little fans voted for Bradley there would at least be a Republican on the ticket for Senate
Well it sucks but it is the way it is. I voted for Little so partly my fault throwing my vote away on a meme.

Oh boy it's a 'let's desperately claw to keep our faggot/op relevant' episode. Are you going to write him in like the Bernouts

>Fresno, Bakersfield and San Diego went Red
I am pleased

SeeLiterally who gives a fuck? There was a reason you voted Little and you were justified in doing so.

The issue is the DNC isn't a fan of Fagstein because she's not as progressive as De Ghostgun. If he's locked in against her, they will do anything possibly to get him to win. I want the old bag to keel over, but I don't want this new challenger to pull crazier shit than her.

Who cares about California I moved 10 years ago and never looked back God bless Texas.

3 gun competitors and Costa fanboys seem to care

>the neo-nazi didn't win wahh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

THE SAME FUCKING THING HAPPENED TO ME

Attached: 1515956133229.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Fucking retards, you’re all going to forget about him when the next spicy meme rolls around, normies don’t know and don’t care about a literally who. You faggots accomplished nothing at the expense of having two dems run for Senator yet again. Learn how to politics if none of you have the balls to actually get off your asses and cause some real change

>reality finally catches up to stupid larping niggers
>"B-B-BUT IT WAS RIGGED

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>"b-b-but we got 40% of the arab vote"
>"b-b-but this is the beginning of a new timeline"
>"b-b-but Patrick is going to start the revolution"
>"b-b-but the polls are all just lying, PL is actually a strong second"
>"b-b-but everyone doubting us is just a scared jew"

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: 1504982396524.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

I saw San Diego went red and I almost shit a brick. Cox has potential

Lol did you guys actually think that guy had a chance you all are as dumb as rocks lmao

explain, just got up

He's still going to need to sway a good number of voters if they stay red or blue come primaries but should be a close race

You dont understand, faggot. Rs and Ds are all ZOGGED.com and I couldn't give a shit who is holding office if they aren't tackling the issue directly.

The blatant shills on Jow Forums outing themselves, has been the best part about this election.

I now know just how compromised this place has become, and it's all thanks to you MAGApede faggots and Reddit normies.

>Anons wanted to get people talking about an candidate to push ZOG into mainstream conversation
>Wanted him to get 10-20% of vote
>Meme poll placed him in 2nd place once allegedly
>People started thinking he'd win
>Got 1%
Now we are at Bernout levels of assblast

Wow, it's almost as if Baby Boomers are dying off, and California is full of young Democrats. What the fuck did you expect?

>ventura and sd is red

socal is not lost yet lads

Lmao Littledick didn’t even win the rural and suburban retard areas! Stormweenies BTFO!

Attached: 9D2BED6D-AEE7-4693-801F-5A604C4B7E95.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Because VC has a some amount of gun makers and a fair amount of Vets.

how did counties go red for one race and blue for another race on the same ballot?

Boomers fucking love Israel. They're arguably the worst demographic for this platform.

Put on the full armor of God. We will defeat the bloodsuckers.
youtu.be/w1t1TvbMftg

We elected Arnold Schwarzenigger for governor. That election is just a dog and pony show

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHAHAHA, mutt thought a white nationalist anti israel candidate would win in california. red wave incoming goys

Attached: 1528205009896.gif (320x180, 1.55M)

So... who win? tacos or nazis?

where is the dude from portugal and the guy from birtain that both invested hundrents of hours into shitposting wink smileys

Attached: 1528186025908.jpg (442x558, 33K)

You're right.

That is a factually impossible outcome. Little definitely never had a chance but still.

Too blatant, Jews. Too blatant.

Attached: 1528159114766.png (1043x1240, 909K)

>trump wins election
>libs throw piss fit, claim rigged
>"wow, typical libs, can't take a loss!"

>a republican loses a california local election
>tards throwing a hissy fit
>"i..it's different this time!"

it was his turn

orange county going hard blue after defying the state on "sanctuary" city law.

Yeah boys, it's rigged as fuck.

This is literally what Rand Paul said about Trump, that he was trying to secure the nomination so that he could hand the election over to his 'friend' Hillary Clinton. You guys are retarded.

Seriously.

If any of you shills or spooks want to rile up a lot of people, you've gotta push this comparison.

Blatant rigging. Bradley should have come in second.

sleeping, they burned a lot of calories shitposting today

(((Feinstein)))

they are going to have a very bad wakey wakey moment i assume

you dont need parenthese for obviously jewish people

Because of the different slate of candidates in each election.

Feinstein (incumbent) is the only strong candidate between either parties in the Senate primary, so she came in first everywhere.

Whereas in the Gov. race the Dem Party was split between Newsom (current Lt. Gov & former San Fran mayor) and Villaraigosa (former LA mayor), so the leading Republican candidate (Cox) was able to come in first in more districts than he normally would have. He only got above 50% in one county and most counties he "won" he got around 33% of the vote.

We didn't lose anything retard, it's a primary, but we split the vote among 10 candidates & denied ourselves a Republican on the Senate ticket, he would have lost to Feinstein, but it would have helped down the ballot

I love Naturalton

This reckless use of rigged is corrosive to the country, if it wasn't for the genuine delusion of the right it would enormously un-American.