NFL Insider

NFL owners are in full panic, piss their pants scared mode right now.

Everyone is pissed at Jeffrey Lurie. EVERYONE. The owners had hoped caving to Trump with their half-measure, would buy them some time and leyway with Trump. Yes, he was still insulting them. But there was a hope that shit would die down, since they effectively bent over backwards to him.

But Lurie and his antics has reduced any truce to ash and cinder.

Lurie had a player revolt; the players boycotting not going to the White House started threatening the players and staff who said they DID want to go. As a compromise, he tried to do a thing where the entire team would go to DC and the boycotting players would do PR crap with kids while the 80s people who would go would get the White House visit. There is even audio (currently locked away in a bank safety deposit locker) of Chris Long THREATENING one player, vowing to do physical harm to the player in question if he went to the White House.

The boycotting players kept threatening and bullying more and more people into backing out. Lurie then went about trying to reschedule the trip for when Trump would not be at the White House. This was something Trump saw through and in the end, combined with the fact that only a handfull of people were left still wanting to go? This led to Trump disinviting them.

That said, this has the other NFL owners pissed off. Combined with the Warriors and Cavs both vowing NOT to go to the White House, this leads some to fear Trump will cancel ALL future White House invites for sports teams and him salting the earth in the process, so that no future President does it after he's gone.

Attached: 1496714555526.jpg (1086x724, 79K)

Worse still, is that this has got owners terrified that Trump is now going to respond to this humiliation, by going scorch earth on the NFL. Goodell and the owners know, that Trump knows that going after the NFL is good business in terms of firing up his base. The NFL knows the kneeling shit has hurt them big time, financially. And they already are fearful that the players may revolt over the half-measure compromise with Trump over the anthem protest. And that Goodell, realizing how badly the ship is sinking due to his inaction, might just go nuclear on the teams if players violate the protest bans. Especially on teams where the owners are on record for paying any fines.

There is legit fear that any protesting at the anthem will result in fines so severe that owners will have no choice but to squash any further protests during anthem time, due to them not wanting to have to shell out several hundred thousands of dollars per player.

Similarly, there is fear that if entire teams stay in the locker room? That fan response will be equally draconian. IE they fear that fans will walk out of games and that Trump will use teams in the locker room to basically stir up his base to create the feared "Red Wave" to keep Congress Republican.

But Lurie is in everyone's dog house now. The NFL has started to realize the extent to which Trump's vendetta against them goes. How he knows that half the country is with Trump on hating the NFL. And that no matter how hard the left tries to hijack shit, Trump and his bully pulpit gives him 100% control over the narrative with voters. And the people who actually put their money where their mouth is on boycotting.

As it stands, Lurie's being pressured to shut his players down. No trips to Democrat strongholds, meet and greets with Obama, or any other Democrats. The cancelation of the childrens charity stuff was only done after the other teams found out and forced Lurie to cancel them. They legit feared that if the players were doing something else in town, that Trump would freak out and do something super nasty. IE naming and shaming the players who did so, in order to make them as radioactive as Reid and CK.

Jerry Jones and other Trump-friendly owners spent today calling Trump's people, trying to pre-emptively stop Trump's impending scorch earth campaign against the NFL. Some are promising that they will do whatever it takes (benching/cutting) players who stay in the locker room this upcoming season. Others (like Robert Kraft) are vowing that they will force their entire team to go to the White House if their team wins. And there are some owners who are putting the screws to Lurie, to make him personally grovel for forgiveness and to force the entire roster to go to the White House before the season starts.

As it stands, expect SOME level of retaliation against the players this fall. The pro-Trump owners have finally broken Goodell to get him on their side. There is whisper of massive, life-ruining fines and owners being pressured to rescind their pledge to pay said fines. As well as the idea of Goodell rescinding the sanctuary of the locker room to force all players to stand for the anthem. Anything to buy some grace from Trump after Lurie took a bad situation and made it ten times worse.

Where the white women at?

im so fucking horny right now i want to die

This is why you don't negotiate with terrorists.

You write this? Jesus user get a fucking job doing this for a living.

Easy fix. Get all team owners to vote for a max salary cap of $200K for any player. Introduce it as the Average american payroll.
>Niggers no longer make stupid money
>Niggers might actually go to school for education
>Brings average fans to support the muh poor black that just loves sports
>True athletes will make it up in sponsors
>white men keep more money

The Trump base is the NFL fan base. It's not like they lose 50% of their fans when Trump calls them out, they lose like 85%.

There are not a lot of football fans in the pink-hair crowd.

A lot of white players, especially quarterbacks won't go for that.

beautiful larp

also big guy if for trUe

Attached: 1498543015794.jpg (600x419, 125K)

Have you posted like this before, OP? I remember a thread very much like this a while back.

Who cares. Adult men should not be running around chasing balls.

These are niggers that catch a ball and run, who fucking cares what they do.

Sure there is a farm boy with an arm making less than that who could throw a ball. Not like the white players have anything else going for them in the beginning.

> this leads some to fear Trump will cancel ALL future White House invites for sports teams and him salting the earth in the process, so that no future President does it after he's gone.
good
fuck pro (((sports)))

>Adult men should not be running around chasing balls.
Adult men should not be prancing around in $400 replica jerseys with their favorite nigger's name on the back, like some high school girl who wants everyone to know her boyfriend is on the team.

Attached: faggots.jpg (750x529, 58K)

what dat mouf do

sports are for redneck retards, and niggers who've never accomplished ANYTHING with their lives.

>OOOOOO look a nigger took a ball and put in on the other side, while other niggers tried to stop him = ALL SPORTS EVER
>WOW SO AMAZING AND IMPORTANT!!!!

KILL YOURSELF SUB 80 IQ FAGGOT

Honestly user, for me, boycotting the NFL is now just a lifestyle choice. I canceled my satellite football subscription two years ago or whenever this all started. I’ve filled what used to be game time into a small side business doing something I enjoy more than football. Besides that I can’t even enjoy football with my friends anymore because it’s political and brings a tension with it now that no one wants to deal with on a daily basis. They disrespected the flag and the NFL supported them doing it in uniform and on the sidelines. For me that wasn’t ‘let’s take a break and talk after we’ve had time to cool down’ that’s more like drive straight to the attorneys office file for divorce that day and have you served at work tomorrow in your meeting because I think that’s funny. NFL..... S.

This is nice information OP, too bad everyone else innthis thread is fucking braindead.
I think it'll be interesting to see how people reflect on Trump's yse of this proxy cultural war vis-a-via the NFL as a poltical tool. Personally Ive talked to some folks who run Fanz stores and they say business is waaay down.

Better thread than Youtube faggotry and half ass rave bait threads.

Attached: 1520957094056.jpg (1280x1280, 581K)

>Trump picks battles that he knows he can win.
>Trump knows the Left will rebel against anything he does.
>Trump says "stand for the anthem," the Left fights it.
>Trump points at the Left and tells the American people that the Left hate American values.
>The Left retorts that dishonoring America is actually really American... and no one pays attention long enough to even give their gay-ass academic holy-than-thou bullshit excuse the time of day.
>Trump's message is simple and easy: Stand for the anthem.

Think of it like a brand. Trump's brand is simple and easy to pronounce. You don't need a flowchart. It stirs positive emotions. It is linked to things Americans like - such as the military, and victory, and pride, etc. The Left is forced to disagree with Trump because he is Trump, and they've boxed themselves into that position. Their brand is like eating beets because, wait, let me show you how it actually has protein in it just like chicken, and if you follow one of the recipes linked in the attached PDF file you can see a study conducted by the John Hopkins... ...meanwhile the crowd is heading to KFC chanting USA USA USA and Trump is already hard at work planning the next position he will force the Left to take. He will condemn and illegal immigrant rapist on the news and ask for mass deportation, forcing the Left to explain to you why correlation does not equal causation. Trump will remind you about how good KFC tastes and laugh at the gay-sounding hippies talking about some stupid bullshit.

I love this guy.

>Seattle
>Men

I agree though.

There's going to be a big (((Bob Kraft))) this football season
There's video of David Hogg having anal sex with a 17 year old boy on Bob Kraft's private jet.

I haven't followed sports since high school. I've since been to the tennis and gold opens and I find the social atmosphere superior, which I think is the real benefit of sporting events. Street circuit auto racing is really fun too. Try not to let legitimate criticism of manchild lifestyle crap turn you off to the joys of sporting more generally.

Rule of thumb: if you have to pay for a specific assigned seat, it's probably a shitty sorting event.

I work as an NFL staff writer for a prominent sports website.

For myself personally, I'm tired of covering this and groan whenever I have to cover anything remotely political, but the pageviews I get on those articles are like crack. The story I wrote on the White House cancelling on the Eagles has gotten me 100,000+ page views in 24 hours alone.

>watching grown men who play kids games for a living
Maybe the public is finally growing up into adults.

Thats what Im saying.

Bob Kraft has a teenage anal sex sex scandal to worry about.

Bob Kraft let David Hogg butt fuck a 17 year old boy on his private plane.

Saved for legitimacy user
My thanks, from /oneofus/ in Hollyweird

If it's so simple and easy, why don't you guys go and try out for a team, then get paid millions?

It’s absolutely fucking incredible that enough cash earning adults watch these nigger cuck sportsball games on television to warrant this being a national issue. Fucking pathetic. If you watch pro sports you are an anti American faggot, end of discussion.

RIP IN PEACE BOOMER BALL.
PRESS, S TO SPIT ON GRAVE.

Attached: xfl.jpg (1200x630, 79K)

This all seems very plausible to me. Trump already said staying in locker room is as bad as kneeling. Goodell will probably have no choice but to throw the book at teams that kneel.

What tdoNFL owners think about the XLF?

Very impressive digits

Attached: john_miller.jpg (248x248, 15K)

sports fans are cucks who think theyre alpha. the players they worship are making fun of them in the locker rooms

wow, he wrote 8 blog posts about unimportant kike sport shit

americans are so stupid lmao. Grow up faggots.

The politics around it aren't unimportant.

The kneeling shit convinced me to never watch an NFL again for my entire life.

sorry leafs only burgers can handle this

Attached: btfo.gif (450x263, 2.65M)

>(((sports)))

Oh shut up, it’s all freemason theatre, stop lying faggot. The games are planned and rigged according to gematria for all sports. You have no power here Faggo Baggins

>Carolina Panthers owner says that everyone should stand for the National Anthem
>Entire team stands for the anthem
>A few months later he gets accused of (((((((workplace harassment)))))))) and is strongarmed into selling the team under threat of getting BTFO by the NFL

Really makes me think.

Bless you user. Pls share more

You fuckers have been on thin ice for at least two decades. You generally only let through a small circle of maybe 8 teams to get all the exposure because they're from big cities and generate a lot of money. You're diversity quotas have been dropping perfectly qualified white players from rosters to just put niggers everywhere(which is ironic, considering statistically 80% of football fans are Chad whites). You're an aggressive manly sport whose primary audience are white conservatives, good luck when you push them away for brownie points with the non-whites who don't actually supply any money to the sports industry.

Also please arrange for the entire roster of the Steelers to die in a plane crash.

First good leaf post in history, congrats

I've never in my life been into sports. But I'd unironically give XFL a try. I should start watching wrestling again and get into watching MMA and boxing. Also I wanna see what the fuss about soccer is.

NFL and NBA are dead. There's no going back. We're not going back to watching rigged negro ball. Fuck them.

Do another arc where Dogbert is doing stuff like when he was a used car salesman. I used the Carlos the diamond smuggler technique (with changed details of course) to make over forty grand this year.

>You generally only let through a small circle of maybe 8 teams to get all the exposure because they're from big cities and generate a lot of money

Can confirm that my place of work was shit-their-pants terrified at the prospect of the Jaguars going to the Super Bowl thinking of all the lost revenue. Good thing the (((((((refs)))))))) said that Myles Jack was "down" which robbed the Jags of a defensive touchdown and the smallest-market team in the league going to the big show.

>niggerball
Lol

thx op

Attached: 1486013427630.gif (340x266, 2M)

You are the cancer that is killing this world. Shitty divisive clickbait has been firing up retards for years and it's going to end in bloodshed.

That's all it takes, user.

What's the NFL going to do when all the boomers are dead and all of what remains of its Gen X viewers is old bloated drug addict former athletes? Then what?

I'll give Vince the benefit of the doubt with this one, the iron is hot and he needs to attack and conquer, give the NFL the final nail.
>make the game more accessable to fans
>cheap food and beer
>high energy sportsmanship
>telling big cities to go fuck themselves and focus on the smaller 2nd and 3rd tier populations
>improved old school rowdy fandom

It's going to be hilarious when those two leagues decline in prestige back to the level of the old negro leagues after white people stop watching/PAYING, and Hispanics don't watch sports. The only audience will be other blacks, and you'll barely be able to put together enough money to pay athletes enough money for hotel rooms and food. They'll be playing games in inner-city gymnasiums and municipal parks.

I knew sportball bullshit was rigged ever since I was a kid

I make $200K+ a year, have a 131 IQ, and love sports.

Kill yourself you sperged out, weak wristed, sub human beta faggot - your life is literally meaningless and you're going to die alone. You were never good at sports and lacked the manhood to ever try to compete. You're worthless.

Attached: 7dr1plkbc4m01.jpg (532x709, 62K)

Trump has hated the NFL ever since they killed the USFL. This is revenge a very long time in the making

>sports fans are cucks who think theyre alpha
Personally, I've never seen a difference between sports fans and geeky shit like Star Wars fans.
Sports fans have jerseys, geeks have cosplay.
Sports fans have fantasy football, geeks have fan fiction.
Sports fans buy shirts and hats and $300 TV packages, geeks buy toys and props and blu-rays.

Being a sports fan does seem to be much more expensive and time consuming, though.
Imagine if just half the people who make football their religion 5 months of the year decide to use their time, money, and devotion for ANYTHING else.
It would be like 20 million Star Wars fans finally getting laid on the same day.

Attached: IPukedALittle.png (740x740, 682K)

Attached: 3oe7z.jpg (888x500, 61K)

My operating procedure is that I don't write "clickbait" articles and my company is (thankfully) moving away from clickbait formats. That said, our audience is mostly Facebook boomers and they're not that sophisticated, so I really can't write as much longform/intelligent stuff as I would like to.

If I do write something like "Odell Beckham was in a rap battle", it's not because I enjoy doing so. What really fires me up is stuff like "The Jaguars are on pace to break the '84 Bears' sack record" but brainlets don't click on it. I wish it were different.

>131 IQ
>can't into grammar

Post the image please.

Lmao

>if no one reads my articles it means I'm just too intelligent for everyone
>no way will I consider that my article was just bad

You sound like a dumpy mid 30's woman that can't get a man because she's "too awesome."

No one is saying it's easy- it's just not very interesting, nor is relevant. I don't hate sports or anything, but I do consider them to be the ULTIMATE form of bread and circuses.

RARE
why are you in the antarctic?

Secret underground Nazi base

>My operating procedure is that I don't write "clickbait" articles
Doesn't matter.
All (((news))) sites are filled with shit like the ads at the bottom of this page now.
>thanks for reading our bullshit. Here are 20 links to sites with celebrity cleavage!
Your integrity was sold down the river with all the bullshit "paid content" you cunts choose to stuff into your site.

Honestly, how seriously can anyone take a story about the importance of niggers tossing a ball to each other when the bottom 3/4 of the page is filled with stories like "YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT THIS CHEERLEADER ACCIDENTALLY SHOWED THE CROWDS!!!"

Attached: Dad.png (216x324, 37K)

Was hogg the pitcher or catcher. I always envisioned him a catcher.

Fuck the NFL. They dug their grave last year!

Keep it up NBA and you can sell your shoe deals to the rich africans in africa! I am done with some individuals with neckbeards, and I am almost done with the whole league.

If you keep bringing politics to sports, and cant STFU you can pay your own salary and fund your stadiums without taxpayer money

thats bullshit but i believe it

Alejandro Villanueva is the only NFL player worth a damn.

Attached: Alejandro-Villanueva.jpg (1200x774, 127K)

Is this a VPN or something? Why would there be IPs assigned to Bouvet Island?

underrated post

Maybe he wasn't kidding?

Well?!

Attached: lookin.jpg (598x499, 283K)

I also like the no criminal aspect of the XFL that Vince promises. The sport will be more white and professional based on this feature alone. not to mention it doesn't send a bad message to kids that you can murder people, sell drugs in clubs, drink and drive or beat women and still be on the NFL roster because they're above the law.

Are you at Base Primavera?

This!

What pisses me more is that, Trump didnt start this Shit and, of course they keep blaming him?!!!!!

I guarentee, Trump will finish it!

Like you, i cant even enjoy watching, even if Im alone. Was never a big fan but would watch with freinds and the playoff games. Done done done!!!

God I love Hockey!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (263x197, 15K)

its beautiful aint it the best part is they fall for it everytime they cant help it

This

I bet it's delicious.

Hi there neighbour.

Attached: 1476386864039.jpg (959x777, 157K)

Explain yourselves.

Found. Dude go write for something like russianmachineneverbreaks or start some side shit about things you like to write about. It takes 5 minutes to make a website. I read through a few articles, I'd do it again. I'm going to.

I switched to hockey and college football. Pro Nigger hand egg ball can go fuck itself. And for the record, sports bar owners were PISSED with their sales slump last season. This shit is exactly what they did NOT want to have happen for this year.

That settles it. Israelis with vpn's.

I have a Russell Wilson jersey but only because he's a Christian and hates Jews

>Trump will cancel ALL future White House invites for sports teams
The based Washington Capitals will attend after winning the Stanley Cup. Hockey is the white man's sport so they have no problem with the current administration. Also most hockey players aren't even American so they don't care.

I LET BLACK SILVER-BACKS FUCK MY LILY WHITE DAUGHTER

Are you Edleman?
Wonder what Brady and him do way out in the middle of Montana every summer. Really makes me think.

Fucking brilliant words you put together to explain his art of the deal, and deep though easy to understand if you are top tier worldly. I am Listening to Ben Mallers Fox Radio Show and he is Great! His NBA intro tonight was spot on and he makes it funny always! Blind Scott Kills me!!!!

God Bless Trump!

Attached: image.jpg (255x255, 15K)

The NRA larp
I think it might be the same guy

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

See what you mean about view count. Shit man.

>Trump is still pissed off about the USFL/NFL war at the 80's and is now getting his revenge

RIP NFL