Practically all science that has to do with humanidaes and beauty

goys pls real answers.

petroleum engineering

probably humanity and beauties.

negative

haaretz.com/jewish/1927-the-jew-behind-shell-oil-dies-1.5390785

but it is true.
Have you seen architecture and Jewish art? Pic related a hitler drawing

Attached: Kunstmaler14.jpg (951x638, 115K)

I think someone did not catch the joke

>What is the most non-jewish science?
Any hard science.
Mathematics, physics, biology, astronomy, etc.

Most of them actually. Jews are renowned for their high verbal iq’s which translates more to law, media, politics, etc.

Broscience, or anything fitness related really. If objective results have to be shown, jews tend to shy away from it if the result isn't money

Carpentry

>physics
>not the jewiest of all

This faggot stole my meme that went viral and when I catch him in LA I’m gettin down that’s all I say

Gas Engineering

bring it bitch catch me in Westwood any time

It's based on the beliefs of a jew and some other sand folk, GTFO with this shit thread

also the pic in my original post is just the top result on google images if you google "cancel jew"

Biology, without question.

pseudo scientific science, yes.
plagiarism of goys, Albert Bergstein.
shitty fiction, yes.

fpbp

that's jewish
physics.. einstein..yeah about that...

the big red pill here, is when you realize that einstein was just a fraud and he was in fact just conducting pseudoscience and shilled for. he didn't even find the constant of light, which is pretty much the whole thing about that shit... F=ma

He was a fucking bluff

he was probably smart though not saying that, just saying that his shit was stolen for the most part and that he was a bluff, not the picture they paint at all in media. he also fucked his niese like the kike he was. they have problems with perversion, some of them not all

maybe it's there these hitler fantasies of theirs come from. I dunno. A caring uncle that would give the world to his niese vs a perverted kike that fucked his own niese. It's not a nice picture and that is not something you can forgive

Homeopathy

Systematic theologyis probably something the radical jews really, really hate.

this true
bants aside, this

have anyone of you read einsteins 100 pages for the all to familar e=mc2 shit btw? it's pure nonsense, nobody understands it.... and they all go, well that is because he was so smart so nobody can ever understand. pure horsepiss, and that's what it all is horsepiss and I hope people will start to call him out on it soon

and no I am not a physicist and I don't need to be either, I am just an engineer +

>Homeopathy
sience, not pagan believe system

If I remember correctly, I was not able to develop it in public, I only did it once and closed. He do not remember right now the real creator but it was an Italian

Which ever is least profitable.