What are their motives for covering this up?

Attached: 8fa261ab50a7ec73f53f8db16e847613--flat-earth-proof-globe-earth.jpg (736x569, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
youtube.com/watch?v=KNYd5PV77hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: moon-flat-earth.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Attached: FE-flat-water.jpg (960x720, 98K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: 6b270d5fd4b621cdd955d09a25f891e2.jpg (900x675, 70K)

Attached: a3a4c305f17f9c196ff6e4f22a410a9a.jpg (1415x911, 136K)

Attached: aad5fe323d3b4bc38063e559d2eb6ed9--the-submarines-hollow-earth.jpg (506x359, 20K)

don't worry op i'll give it a (you)
good luck on the bait thread

Not an argument.

Go ask a ww2 naval officer what calculations they had for their guns. They account for the curvature of the earth so if anyone ever hit anything thats conctete proof.

Aw so please tell me genius. Where's the edge.

Freemasons believe the earth is flat. They’re trying to get us to believe it too.

Study light temperature, user, and you’ll understand how this happens. Basically the blue sky is brighter than the black space but the moon light is brighter than the sky.

Where’s the curve

Attached: Spot.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Fuck, OP, it must hurt to come to the place on the Internet people claim that even the most insane conspiracy theories can gain traction, and have everyone here call you a retard. Better just rope yourself now.

Attached: sunrayhq.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: dogc.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You’re a dork.
WWII naval ships shot line of sight and basic ballistic geometry

I get the impression that the earth is flat in Genesis, do you see any significance to that?

If it was flat you would be able to see Australia from where you were.

Damn, did OP bang your mom or something?

This is fuckin great, always love the banter between flat earthers and ball bois

how about the math to back up your spew

Yes. It means we are on a fixed plane.
Such a thing cannot come about by accident.
If the earth were flat enclosed by a firmament, there is no other cope for atheists or evolutionists.
(((They))) push atheism and evolution hard in schools and universities for a reason. Read the talmud.
They are also preparing for the end times, the great deception.
Thats why all these atheist dorks like mitchiu kaku and bill nye talk about aliens. They know whats coming and they are breeding standarized retards who will believe their horseshit. The way to do it is by claiming there are other "planets" that "aliens" could be on and that contact with them is desirable or inevitable.

380 feet? Where'd you get a retarded, arbitrary number like that?

>what is Coriolis effect

sagity sagity sage
trollollolo slide the fucking troll

Care to provide sources? What lenses were used? Shit like that?

tu quoque fallacy, responding to criticism with criticism is not logically valid. yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Unless my eyes deceive me, I can see a curve.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNYd5PV77hs

Again, do my eyes deceive me? There appears to be a noticeable curve.

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 11K)

Equations and math and shit.

K. Which equations?

Your ID is literally "UrGay". You are smoking these fags and its hilarious

Whenever some mouth breather says something about the Earth spinning really fast, I like to remind them that the Earth makes one spin per 24 hours.

this post got me
i love you pls dont stop posting

Attached: schnappen.jpg (680x866, 93K)

>oy Vey the goyim know
>with religion in place we can no longer indoctrinate the west with Darwinism and Marxism
>it's anudda shoah!

Except he would need an argument to have done such a thing, retard.

Given the size of the supposed earth, that would mean at all times there would be a 30mph wind blasting all across the planet....
The earth spins roughly 1000mph according to (((scientists)))

>what is atmosphere?