DIVERSITY @ Shinola Detroit Brand Watches

WE

Attached: shinola about.png (1328x612, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shinola.com/our-story
shinola.com/collections/fathers-day/all/watches/therunwell41-leather-band-watch-s01144.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JvEGNjUu558
inc.com/magazine/201604/stacy-perman/shinola-watch-history-manufacturing-heritage-brand.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ
shinola.com/our-story

I thought Detroit was overrun by nigger zombies years ago...

apparently they iz WATCHMAKERS now my leaf-fren

>a fucking bike company moving production to detroit

Attached: 1527588932294.jpg (549x664, 326K)

I'm a watch guy and AHAHAHAHAHAHAH if they think I'll buy a watch assembled by niggers.

550 for a Timex clone

shinola.com/collections/fathers-day/all/watches/therunwell41-leather-band-watch-s01144.html

only niggers that can afford want Rolex anyway

Attached: pepebanner.png (756x438, 187K)

Watches are pretty much solved technology at this point, we've got watchmaking down to the extent that there's no real artistry left in most of it. Vostok can hammer out a working watch for $70 in a muddy Russian field full of bungalows, these watches would be fine. I'd never buy one because it's a boring brand but if you wanted one they'd be fine.

>Vostok can hammer out a working watch for $70 in a muddy Russian field full of bungalows
Assembled by Russians

>these watches would be fine.
Assembled by niggers.

I'll only ever buy watches made by Japs, Russians, Germans, or Mountain Jews.

what the fuck is with nigger fingernails
trim that shit, shaniqua

>golly I have a cell phone that tells time and date
>you know what I really need is a fucking watch that does that and only that.
Real fucking smart business to get into 100 years ago.

Attached: aca67bbc9231aeb644daa858075c244148a7f1188b2459dea83072cf4f9c62fb.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

If you never needed a watch you aren’t a man.

>being this autistic
Majority of men still wear watches, they're an accessory more than anything. People that don't wear watches look GENUINELY autistic.

Pic related, it's my watch. And yes,way more than any of you Jow Forumstards can afford.

Attached: watch.png (1604x970, 1.77M)

Look at this autist who pulls out his pocket watch when he need to know the time.

>wasting money on accessories

>that hand
holy kek you're a fatty, huh?

Looks like it's time for a diet

I have worn a watch, but no longer because it would be destroyed by either chemicals or getting caught in machinery. It is pointless, like wearing designer clothes or other nonsense. Maybe you would like a pair of stetson work boots just to destroy them working.

Attached: c408e9cc473708bd8d4808ddde8a9bd2.jpg (500x356, 39K)

WATCHEZ

Attached: IMG_5606.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Jesus user, you having an allergic reaction to a bee sting or something?

>Not knowing a meme when he sees one

>People that don't wear watches look GENUINELY autistic.
Literally the reverse of reality, youre coping with the fact that you have a antiquated clock on your wrist like an autist while everyone else uses their phone.

Do you have a better proposition? Would you prefer their community to remain unemployed and destitute?

>complain about how blacks commit crime and are constantly unemployed
>complain that blacks have jobs as watchmakers

Just admit that you're a racist and be done with it.

Look at this fat fuck pretending his submariner isn't a fske

>while everyone else uses their pocket watch.
It's literally no different than pulling out your pocket watch, IE the exact thing wrist watches were made to replace.

>Do you have a better proposition?
Yes, ship them back to africa, or kill them.
>Would you prefer their community to remain unemployed and destitute?
As long as they are kept away from my community, I don't care if they are being skinned alive by cannibals, or being nailed to crosses.

>Just admit that you're a racist and be done with it.
You say this as if it changes anything.

Knuckles?

It's disrespectful as fuck to pull out a mobile phone to check the time in a professional/business setting.

I wear a watch to work all the time. It's much more simpler and polite to raise a forearm a bit during meetings then it is to pull a mobile out of your coat to read the time infront of everyone.

I think you should worry more about the Chinese money flowing into your country and not any black watchmakers in your neighborhood.

You get it.

I agree with this. Also, there are other instances where a wristwatch proves far more convenient; swimming, hiking, etc.

Get back to making watches for me, Mountain Jew.

Why do you need two watches.....

nice clock, muhammad!

Man who's gonna troll for this shit. I hate niggers as much as the next guy but if they're trying to gentrify their own neighborhoods, create jobs, and lift themselves up by dem boot straps den dey doing the God's work.

Attached: implied facepalm anime girl.png (783x573, 471K)

What are you talking about?

>buy casio
>put in rolex casing
>cool clock ahmed how much?

Why is your hand so small?

Well done on spending money on something that tells the time.

Yeah. Outdoor activities are great for watches. My girlfriends dropped and shattered multiple phones during hiking, surfing, gym etc.

Surfings another good one. Can't take anything BUT a watch out with you, unless you're okay dropping you're expensive phone in the ocean.

Indeed. I keep my phone in a rugged bulky case because it gets dropped often. I couldn't imagine participating in any level of outdoor activity with that shit in my pocket.

Point taken depending on the industry. But for us dirty plebs actually working and not in a cubicle, not reasonable to sport a watch. But if I were to buy a nice watch, it would be a Rolex not a Nigger timex knockoff.

You wanna know how I know you are a newfag?

Attached: tmp_9724-1526708638041-1889196409.jpg (768x768, 112K)

Watches are a proud export of our country. I would like to come back in my next life and be a watchmaker. Unfortunately I sit at the dealing desk of one of our petit banks.

Kek

you faggots arguing over watches, lol

>Buying stupid needless shit
>Ya are nat a man if ya dant have a Rolex©™®™©££££_$£#$¢
Tell us about your credit score user, and when did you became poor and fat.

Why would anyone wear a wrist watch over the chest watch that nurses wear? Having a watch on your arm isn't comfy.

>hurr mah wotch
Stop reading Ask Men you gigantic fatty gay. No one cares, no one will identify it, no one wants it.
You would have to be literally retarded to buy an expensive basic function watch as opposed to absolutely anything in the world value adding.
It's right up there with sneaker niggers in puerility.

That hunk of shit on your wrist is not earning you any attention from eager women or impressed men unless they're dieticians looking for a long term project. You may as well go get a pocket watch and a bowler then be done with it. Faggot.

Also
>Be me
>Bolivian poorfag
>No money at all
>Not even for uni
>Not even for fucking electricity
>Idea
>Export Bolivian Indian hand-made art and jewelry
>Literally sell it at 20x the cost
>10 USD Wood planks turned into 500USD kitsch art
>Cheap Bolivian starving labour
>Begin selling to Europe and Ching chong tourists
>Feed some 20 poorfag Indian artisans
>They would literally die for me
>One names his son for my name
>Can finally afford that Geneva offer
>I'll go in September

Muh Rolex
That's why the greatest economy on Earth aka ebin Ameriga is a 100%+ in debt and is rapidly heading for economical destabilization, because of inbred fat animals like you user. You are the real cancer of the world.

Too poor to have means of health
Too lazy to fight political cohercion
Too fat to fight wild niggers attempting to steal your TV
Too stupid to pick up a book

Don't get so worked up over stale pasta.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 10.07.35 AM.png (862x584, 194K)

You hear that sound user?
Is the sound of Charlie calling to kill myself

Also,
I don't know what the fuck I am even gonna do there user, I am like 20% Indian, 60% Italian, 3% Jew, and 17% McDonalds™ radioactive grease® and I don't even know French

Attached: adxo2GlW_700w_0.jpg (700x583, 36K)

Bro, your knuckles don't exist. You should look into that.

Attached: X7h3TkG.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Watches are pointless now

Attached: 1519127640761.jpg (671x903, 126K)

I used to post gore in bait, too bad cuck mods blocked vpns and torposting

Attached: carlos_romero.jpg_524172160.jpg (1200x900, 61K)

Buy watch made by black man

Wear watch made by black man

Get watch stolen by black man

Repeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvEGNjUu558

my sides

The cycle of life

It's almost like they are tricking us into endless consumption.

Like, I mean, people today only use watches as a status and fashion accesory (Rolex, Cartiers, Swiss Army, etc.), why then would anybody buy Trayvonium for 500 USD, when you could get at least a decent brand for that price?

Attached: 2kq04z73.jpg (673x492, 131K)

I haven't worn a watch for 20 years. What's the point when you have a cellphone?

I don't get the first part of your post.

Most professional Genevese people will be able to speak English. In fact, I would say that 65% of the people that live there now are expats. Definitely pick up the language though. We appreciate people who at least try to make an effort.

Jesus christ, i can smell the Dorito powder on your fingers from here

They look nice.
And if you really want sth practical, then get a smartwatch with good fitness tracking.

>all those people falling for the b8

Attached: 1526842263558.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>being this autistic
Whether you favor newer techology over older ones is very uunrelated to a development disorder. Apart from the fact that autists prefer watches too.

>Watch wearers are autists!
>People that dont wear watches are autists!
Seems the word has lost all meaning and cotext. And hey, prove to me that autism only has negative qualities like you foolishly assume.

Old news mate, I live in LA and they've got a $10k/mo showroom down the block from my home. Always empty, no idea how or why they'd pay it. Raises questions

>they've got a $10k/mo showroom down the block from my home. Always empty, no idea how or why they'd pay it.

Shinola is just another start-up burning through gullible investor money, while marketing to even more gullible Millennial rubes.

inc.com/magazine/201604/stacy-perman/shinola-watch-history-manufacturing-heritage-brand.html