Modern female narciccism

Why are women today so self centered and rude?
>Be me and girl from class on date, asked her out after finals
>Went to a decent Italian restaurant
>Bitch orders like $25 of food
>Crack some random jokes while we wait but she obviously isn't too interested so I switch to trying to talk to her about work and shit
>Mostly talks about herself
>Food comes, I try and keep the conversation going but eventually we just finish our food in awkward silence
>Make joke about complimenting the chef to waiter to try and save the date
>He laughs it off and my date scoffs a little, but doesn't say anything
>I pay for all the food and she goes home pretty much right after

I feel used and ignored. She wasn't even trying to be interested in me and I put a lot of effort in for nothing. I thought she was going to be an interesting person, but she's just the same as any other vapid cunt. It's impossible to find a decent woman nowadays.

Attached: group-four-best-friends-women-city-walking-laughing-having-fun-friendship-style-104788750.jpg (800x533, 59K)

Just start applying acid on the vocal uppity degenerate sluts. Works fine

>he took her on a date
>chad is plowing her this very moment after ignoring her for two weeks str8

Literally Mohammed tier, I think only girls who bully kids for years should get something like that

Because we're raising them with more testicular breathing room than men have had for ~40 years
>future mothers will imitate the "i'm scared of my dad" fathers of days past

I mean we talked a few times in class so she didn't make it seem like she had any commitments

>Literally Mohammed tier
It works

>testicular breathing room
What do you mean by this

>fucking Chad must mean she’s with him

user I ...

Missing half of the story here. If she is that way, you should have known before you askes her out.
And why did she agree and then have the date go like this ? Something doesnt add up about your story.

Fuck never mind I see what you meant now
Yeah she's a bitch and it's ridiculous trying to find loyalty these days

Bitch was in for the free food.

She seemed fine based on our previous conversations, I wonder if it was because she decided she didn't want to date me for whatever reason

>And why did she agree and then have the date go like this
Because they sometimes do, this exact shit happened to me once. I called her out on the date and told her I'm leaving, paying my meal and don't care how she gets home. I forgot about that girl when I left and after 10 or so days she text me how she wants to meet, how she's sorry. Dating is fun

That's pretty much how I feel about this.

>whatever reason

She wants to be choked, treated like a whore and used like an object. You took her to dinner.

Maybe you were just boring or not her type? Not everything nowadays is "muh female degeneracy".
Why would this bother you, anyway? Sounds to me like you dodged a bullet there. Better to find now that she's not right for you rather than finding it out 2 years from now.

Attached: 16441862.png (500x377, 46K)

>woman is the nigger of the world
Lennon was right, he just didn't know why.

Yeah. I'm not indulging her again. I don't know what it is with women and their sleeze, but this was pretty insulting.

How did she respond to you when you talked before the date? Did she seem interested in dating you? Based on just the bare facts here it sounds like something was said or happened during the date and she decided she was no longer interested.

Lol this has to be bait.

>taking a woman you don't know that well out to an expensive date
lmao you fag you take them to coffee not to get food

Women are absolute cunts these days. I don't know what to tell you, they're nasty and rude as hell. 40%-50% of my dates go just like what you described

It's frustrating though, we had decent conversations that we both seemed engaged in before, but I don't think anything I said would have ticked her off to the point of using me for food.

Sounds genuine desu. Lots of guys get red pilled with experiences like these. It's the sad truth.

You can clearly say the difference between lost of interest and being treated like a walking vending machine .
If I or the girl ever lost interest on the date it was always polite. There is plenty of great and genuinely good girls out there, but man, I've had the "luck" to meet and date some really fucked up cunts, there is nothing bad on shaming the hell out of the latter(sadly they are so mental that they enjoy being treated like shit)

I had something similar to this happen to me, OP. When I took her to the range to shoot for the first time, she loved it, but then I pressed too hard and I guess I was too forward. She wanted something more casual.

>psychologising a roastie
Never do this, you won't get anywhere, plus, unlike the commercial, they are not worth it.

Women will literally just get turned off by something completley random, like a fucking voice inflection or some shit and then they'll clam up and become passive aggressive

This happened to me a few weeks ago. I know this really famous girl, and I was dropping off something for her. She kept INSISTING that we get coffee when I stop by

So I meet her for coffee. First of all, she gets there like 15 minutes late. She sits down, makes some small talk for a few minutes and then starts staring at her phone for 20 minutes. Becomes really quiet, unresponsive, and super fucking weird.

Then we leave. We've texted a few times back and forth over random things but that's it

Just fucking bizarre. Women are weird dude. They have AWFUL manners

Attached: 1527140801020.png (696x885, 956K)

Have you talked since the date? Has she acted like she's avoiding you? If you're still talking then she may have been nervous or insecure. If there's been no communication - and you've reached out to her without response - that may be a sign she isn't into it. Normally I'd suggest stalking her and making an ass of yourself, but the truth is to simply let it go and chalk it up as it didn't click. The lesson you learned is that the next first date will be coffee

Attached: 1522217637021.jpg (1024x989, 167K)

Definitely learned, I was just excited since I haven't had time to date because of school and work until recently.

Attached: 69ca0662b8d00f693e219b8b04004295ab4f6676fe1f8b6cc523b509f94a6a87.png (576x354, 343K)

The last two panels could be switched desu.

Just some pleasantries, I'm still trying to figure out what to say to her about it. I might end up just taking the lesson and moving on though, this was seriously annoying.

All of the decent girls I've gone on dates with decline an offer to pay for their share of the food.
Always a good way of testing their character

this.

OP, just because your date was a failure, it doesnt mean, that the female participant is in the wrong. Maybe you did something, that repulsed her.
See, most of us wear masks, we rarely show our true selfes to one another. Now she might have a certain idea about you, when both of you talked at class. But during the date it was a completely different circumstance and you were most likely behaving much different. Different in a way, that she didn't like and wasnt feeling compfortable with.
Dating in general is bullshit. The only rational thing to do is to meet, start building friendships and out of the friendship a relationship. Dont try to force anything with dates, instead just let it happen.

nice

>could
should*

THIS, HOLY SHIT OP

Never try to rationalise an ILLOGICAL biocunt, their actions and responses are EMOTIONAL and cannot make sense by default.

Also, all women are the same, some are hust really good at maskimg their true self for a time.

t. 35yo divorcee

who this girl?

Attached: 1525022459132.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

Fug :D

the girl in the pic?

Brittany Venti. Queen of Jow Forums

Attached: 1522050528977.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

Bingo.

Bitches like this will never be wife material so no matter how pretty she is get it out of your head IMMEDIATELY that you have a future. You don't. She's a cum rag for you to use for a few months or years while you're looking for a wife.

This bitch (and the 80% of < 30s like her) was using the tactic of testing your manhood and getting a free meal at the same time. Any cuck that'll sit there, feed her ego by trying to flirt and make small talk, feed her face with food, and put up with her being obviously disinterested doesn't own a cock she's going to ride. If you'd have called her out for trying to take advantage, stood up before the food even arrived, told her to pay for her own bill, catch a cab home, and lose your number, then ignored her until she texted you, she'd have her pretty little lips wrapped around your cock any time you wanted from now on.

This fucking board is so obsessed with how to be a Chad. Here's the fucking secret guys: STOP GIVING A FUCK WHAT ANY WOMAN THINKS OF YOU. Treat the same way you'd treat a narcissistic little brother, because that's the way their daddies treated them growing up - and it's why all they want is a man to dominate them and withhold affection until they can't stand it (the only form of a relationship with an adult they have experience with), then give them a giant burst of the love and affection they've wanted since they were little girls with pigtails while you plow them and they moan "fuck me daddy."

This is, no fucking joke, at least 4 out of every 5 women I've ever known.

Now go find a girl to scold and spank when she acts up.

Attached: college_girls_19.jpg (640x640, 160K)

kek'd and check'd

Attached: 1506828709519.jpg (699x485, 69K)

So many bitter incels/MGTOW-faggots in this thread, Jesus Christ.

Woman are all so bad, they abuse me mimimimi.
ffs, if you are so stupid to pick a roastie as your date and even are that retarded to even approach the dating culture, than you deserved being abused.

Not all women are roasties and degenerates as you want to portrait it, but most likely you are the awkward and ugly neckbeard

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

A FINAL SOLUTION

Attached: 1525983362511.jpg (900x1273, 543K)

If you haven't talked since the date, you may want to play it cool. Reach out to her once and only once. She'll be more attracted to you the less interest you show. All mean is don't push it and act desperate. If she doesn't respond move on
This user has a good analysis but don't think of it as you did something wrong. People go on dates
People click or they don't
Most women act like it's all about them
Learn the lesson and become a more resilient man who doesn't allow this type of rejection to get you down. It may sting, but it'll pass. If it doesn't pass then start plotting how you'll injure her close friends and family

>incels
Spotted the woman. Tits or gtfo

No it's s not ridiculous. Demand loyalty and depth and if they aren't down for it it's better to be alone than be without meeting your standards.

The queen of amerimutts

BASED A2 POSTER

Attached: a2_by_scalpelarts-db6je7e.png (635x900, 807K)

>Jow Forums
>woman
pick one

If someone treated me like that I'd assume he hated me and flee forever. How do you think my dad treated me from that?

ye this is good advice

Yep, pretty standard these days. I had the same experience (but for a year, believe it or not) with a female room mate. She was fine, in terms of her shape, and very feminine, but ice cold. She didn't ever have any boyfriends the whole time. She was attractive in her face, but her body was super amazing, big natural boobs, skinny, etc. and would attract any man. I am trying to explain that she was not ugly. But her personality was so aloof and repelling, no wonder men would get turned off by her attitude. Oh, and yea, she was a leftist. I think the left has ruined women with their teachings these days.

If you date her again just go window shopping, no free meals.

(You)

This is really good

sounds like you were trying too hard m8.
I dont have awkward silences with girls because i dont give a fuck. If i stop talking for a bit and she cant think of anything to say thats on her.

If you're the type of woman to bait a man into buying you dinner under false pretenses, you're exactly the sort of woman who deserves this treatment.

You'd flee - but you'd start masturbating to thought of the only man since your father who wouldn't put up with your bratty attitude. You'd be texting me by the end of the week, probably at 1:00AM while "drunk," and you'd completely ignore what happened. You'd play some silly game like "Me and my friend are arguing and I'm asking everyone in my contact list..." and if I answered, you'd draw a smiley and say thanks, then say "what's up?"

From that point on, literally, if I said "Nothing. Bored. Want to come over to my place," you'd be there with a 12 pack and a bottle wine you rushed to pick up before the liquor store closed.

I'm too old for this shit now, but I played this game from age 22 to age 28. It's easy.

Attached: 123512673.jpg (792x456, 65K)

It's all about magic and magnetism.

This guy is exaggerating for effect, but he knows what's up. I learned this shit in kindergarten. If you like a girl you don't comply when she asks you to braid her hair or whatever bullshit she tries, you throw mud at her hair and laugh at her when she cries. Update this technique to the acceptable social codes of your environment and age and you're good.

checked
>stood up before the food even arrived
no, I asked them to pack my meal and enjoyed it home
>told her to pay for her own bill
oh man, the look on her face
>catch a cab home
I had a car there
>she'd have her pretty little lips wrapped around your cock any time you wanted from now on
I'm not desperate teenager anymore and don't give validation to this type of girls. Sex is overrated and easy to get these days, finding someone decent for relationship is the hard thing.

>STOP GIVING A FUCK WHAT ANY WOMAN THINKS OF YOU
this should be carved into stone

Most women are vapid user.
The older you get the less you view them as the cute little innocent creatures they want to be seen as.

Keep trying your hand to find a good one. At upper 30's completely give up, it won't be real.
You will either win or lose this fight. Many lose after thinking they've won. Always have an exit strategy.
There are many resources on here for dating. Hit 'em up.
Focus on pre-screening, she sounds like she could have easily been weeded out.
Good luck kiddo.

>I didn't feel it
>We had no "chemistry"
>We didn't """click"""
Do women realize that if you put at least *some* effort into it these things are a lot more likely to happen? Like, people can actually try to relate with each others better by engaging their brains?

If women didn't have tits and a slot between their legs, they'd be hunted for sport.

Do you realize that women are leaves in the wind and it's your responsibility to make magic and magnetism happen? Why would you even want to relegate that shit to the woman? Are you looking for a dominatrix or something?

Are you really that dense, user?

Also No, (you)

I've had a few dates that started out like this OP where the girl doesn't show much interest or put in conversational effort. Ive found its best to draw them out of their shell or force them to participate with jokes and quips. Seriously if you make them laugh they will talk to you and take interest. Smiles and laughs are social currency you need to be mining. Alternatively you can date a chubby girl they are actual real people not a fucking social puzzle you have to solve.

I'd use it to fuck a man's life over. Know what I learned? Men now have the idea women like being treated like garbage so the only way to show men you don't is to be a complete crazy bitch when a man gets this attitude. He either leaves or stops then the goal is met.

>so the only way to show men you don't is to be a complete crazy bitch
so just act natural then

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

My connection doesn't work like that. I'm either fully invested in something or so detached I'm like ice.

>Are you really that dense, user?
What can I say, I go with what works. I'd love for the romantic fiction to be true too, but it's not so here we are.

>Men now have the idea women like being treated like garbage
Teasing is not being treated like garbage. As I said, the other guy is exaggerating, but there's a core of truth to what he's saying. Don't blame me because of that.

>Alternatively you can date a chubby girl they are actual real people not a fucking social puzzle you have to solve
Do you really believe that? I have a thing for chubby girls, but they are not some saint unicorn compared to other girls. It's the same meme as muh pure eastern european waifu material.
The problem even with these girls is that they get a lot of validation from guys that try hard to get sex with compliments and licking their feets one the main reasons why girls are overestimating their looks and most of all personality.
Even the most vile girl hears everyday that she's so nice by some desperate idot that dreams about complimenting his way in her panties

You can work with that. You just need to still be funny when you're like ice. And don't TELL her why you're like ice - just be distant, and make her laugh. She'll let you put it anywhere you like and then get wine drunk on Sundays with her friends, spending all day talking about "why can't (you) just open up..."

Then you'll fuck her again next Friday.

But you gotta mean it, user. None of this "I'm trying to be cold and distant like the guys in movies" bullshit. None of this being that way then TELLING her why.

That's the final power level - no longer doing ANYTHING - verbally, physically, mentally - because this woman's opinion matters to you. Achieve that, and you'll get whatever you want.

Attached: ci7grddd56111.jpg (540x419, 20K)

Well it takes some willingness from both sides. Otherwise it's all games and they'll mostly just go for Chads. So it's not very motivating desu.

Based Mohammed

No fucking way, man. Like said, was def exaggerating for effect, but this shit isn't new or unique or brilliant, it's ALWAYS been this way, and always will be. It's not the ONLY way, but saying it's not true is either youth, naivete, or lack of experience talking.

Attached: GandalfGlasses.png (795x675, 750K)

see i never understood this shit, only in burgerland do they have the word "friend-zone(d)" and by the looks of your post...you're a faggot as well..
>didnt fuck her
>didnt tell her to pay or split the bill
>didnt even fuck her in the bathroom of said restaurant...

user i...

Attached: 1523472694366.jpg (1351x855, 203K)

Pretty one-sided view on the matter. Are you interesting? It's not her fault if you can't keep her attention.

The medpack got it.

>implying you're not chad
You're a chad to someone. Just as women are caught in this mode of thinking where they deserve better than they really do, so are many men. Perhaps you are. If you're cowardly and unattractive, then settle with a homely girl. And if that's unacceptable to you, then do the whole circuit of making yourself more attractive to women. There are courses and shit for that sort of thing today.

you two didn't hit it off
one of the results of dating
>bitch orders $25 of food
fuck off pleb - you'd be better off dating creatures from the local trailer park who eat arbys fucking cheapskate

Greetings London citizen!

Attached: 1471834680606.png (461x322, 144K)

>they are not some saint unicorn compared to other girls.
Agreed, from my experience they are just a bit more genuine though.

>Even the most vile girl hears everyday that she's so nice by some desperate idot that dreams about complimenting his way in her panties
Agreed. These types of guys are usually pretty fat down the sexual marketplace totem pole though so when a decent male does come their way they appreciate them a bit more. I was tricked into a Tinder date with a chubby girl and really enjoyed her company. She put effort in, made jokes with me and even joined me in giving dirty looks to the loud blacks at the next table and payed her share of the bill.

Anyways overall my experience has been that the traditionally less attractive girls are more appreciative of male attention and play less social games.

fuck off to your nig desert you twat
fucking man-child muslims

Latinas, especially.

Queens.

Is it common for white men to date Latinas? I feel like they would fleece you.

STEADY AS SHE GOES LADS!

WHALE DETECTED!

Attached: whitewhale.jpg (300x402, 40K)

best post
eternally assblasted man-child MGTOW thread detected

Attached: city.jpg (639x628, 60K)

If you cannot see that you are being used by a woman you are socially retarded.

>You're a chad to someone.
That'd be nice desu.
>If you're cowardly and unattractive, then settle with a homely girl.
Yeah I don't think I'm picky, but I hate the games. I see it everywhere. It never ends. And then you can slip up and she loses respect.
Screw this. I don't wanna live like this.

Attached: 1488479079346.png (800x800, 661K)

oh, hey virgin
better get your retirement plan in order

Attached: aef1983f23c24d8277f1c0e357b65748.jpg (473x547, 103K)

Kind of. In cities.

My dad loved to pick up strong, self-empowered SJW latina and bend and manipulate them into the submission they fought agains. Got him high or something. We don't talk anymore.

They'll try, but to most Latina's "fleecing" a white man is a large patty melt from Arby's and two bummed Newports for dessert.

They also fuck like $1000 escorts.

But Jesus fucking christ don't knock them up. Between her brother Paco and his Mexican Mafia tattoos and the mom's catholic guilt, that family will kill you before they'll let you out of being a daddy to baby Ernesto.

Attached: Latina.jpg (640x640, 122K)

A lot of them are really good at manipulating guys. And a lot of guys get caught in it. And they're not socially retarded.
They probably end up learning though.

Attached: Grade 4 Unit 4 Lesson 3 Whale Song-1.png (440x330, 109K)