Why am I supposed to hate imaginary Jews more than real mudslimes...

Why am I supposed to hate imaginary Jews more than real mudslimes? I've never seen a Jew but every time I go to the unemployment office its full of trash bags and their six to ten children trailing behind them. How are invisible Jews the problem?

Attached: banm.jpg (786x383, 119K)

You shouldn't hate them. You should pray for them. God hates these sinners and he will judge them after all and he will smite them to hell . Also you forget to turn off your meme flag.

You sir are fucking retarded

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

your thoughtprocess is on the right way

become templar

Hate them both there the same fucking thing.

why do you go to the unemployment office? Ive never been in my life. that's not somewhere you just end up by accident

If some dickhead is throwing rats into your house, what do you do?

Often I have to walk past it to the local pub. I notice more and more Muslims with. It's something like 30% young Muslim men and 45% Muslim woman. It's making me sick

Kikes and shills control the money supply and can just give themselves money.

This is concrete, objective, factual information

Attached: federal-reserve-system-is-a-jewish-scam.jpg (638x519, 135K)

Never seen a Jew in my life

tell me more

>never seen a jew in your life
that's because you are one

If you want anyone to take you even quarter seriously you need to grow balls and post under your flag
Next, you're obviously thick or you'd know who sent muslims to your country, and why

Sometime after graduating high school rational people begin to understand this shit. Once OP finishes a minimum level of education he will understand. Lurk moar and try to graduate school.

>Why am I supposed to hate imaginary Jews more than real mudslimes?
Why not both? They're both foreigners in your land.

Attached: twinlife2_1280.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

You can become muslim too. Then you won't see them as a problem

so by that logic you must be a unicorn

who do you think imported those and is responsible for the unemployment?

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>every time I go to the unemployment office its full of trash bags and their six to ten children
who you think cause this ?
mudslime is just a peon

>never seen a kike/kike shill in my life

So?

Perhaps you should leave the house more, by the way.

It is concrete, objective, factual information that kikes/kike shills privately own central banks that issue fiat money such as the FED, ECB, BIS, BoE, IMF, World Fund, etc.

>every time I go to the unemployment office
Nigger detected.