How should we punish boomers on the day of the rope?

How should we punish boomers on the day of the rope?

Attached: De-KEzQWAAAjsRu.jpg (911x1200, 122K)

They really are the worst generation of humans to ever exist.

They won't live to see it.

WOW all my hate for jews has been successfully redirected to Boomers

My only comfort is that boomers will die alone in a retirement home surrounded by foreigners who don't speak a lick of english. Kind of fitting really since they were the first generation to be so self absorbed they shoved their parents into homes because they couldn't contain their self indulgence for the final few years of their parents lives.

I'm sure once this starts becoming clear to boomers there will be massive outrage that their kids won't take care of them even though they can't because they can't afford a house thanks to boomers fucking the housing market and reverse mortgaging the family home to pay for a shiny new RV and lavish holidays, leaving them nothing.

Fuck boomers.

Attached: images.jpg (342x173, 12K)

yes and (((Americans)))

How to punish boomers on the day of the rope
Let's see
Give them matches
so they can burn everything they'd intended to bequeath to their kids and grandkids
That will punish those boomers eh Mervyn

>muh day of the rope
they don't have many decades left anyway

this

the boomer meme is a d&c meme by the kikes to distract us from their control of society. Boomers actually fought against them in the 60s tooth and nail but failed. Millennials are the goodest goyim to ever exist and they just need to get jobs or die.

Attached: 1521628825933.gif (388x394, 33K)

This really is the only comfort I can find. Their kids will resent them and treat them (deservedly) like shit in their last years.

It's called Day of the Pillow

aww, poor diddums
your parents and grandparents are obviously broke and worth nothing
If they had a bean, you wouldn't be here wailing in green envy
Nope, you're not going to get the tv lifestyle bud. No penthouses for you. No private chalet on Hamilton Island. No imported sportscar. No flashing any cash. No shiny white teeth. No beautiful clothes or rich friends or posh accent
You'll just have to sit there in Mr Druitt, scared to go outside, empty cupboard, no 2 minute noodles left, nothing
But here you are fantasising about rich boomers as if you knew any personally

As said, if your parents had a pot to piss in or leave to you when they die
You wouldn't be here hating on all those kids whose boomer grandparents will leave them set for life

by the way, Boomers are in their 70s now
Which would mean their 'kids' are in their 50s now

Looks as if the morons who pay you two shekels to post your shit can't do maths

Or at least they hope no one else can

The boomers were born immediately after WW2, idiot

they're old. Most of them are dead

cretin

>they're old. Most of them are dead
They just reached retirement age 5 years ago, you absolute moron.

day of the pills

day of the bed pan

As soon as they are outnumbered vote to limit their healthcare. Increase waiting lists etc.

I probably wouldn't touch pensions or they really will sell off their assets and leave their kids with nothing. What we have to do is make it so they think everything is okay but as soon as they get sick they die.

Probably with a rope, it's rope day after all.

You can fix medicare and social security solvency pretty easily. Just raise taxes, either through increasing/removing the cap or creating progressive brackets so higher earners contribute more instead of a flat rate.

Why should I get out in the world if my elders made the work conditions bad and my peers made the social conditions bad and they want shallow conformity? What reason is there to strive for?

based old lady pede

>boomers leaving an inheritance

Once the civil war start they will be the first to go. Old people hoarding resources make easy targets.

There is enough hate for everyone user.

>Boomers actually fought against them in the 60s tooth and nail but failed

The free love, fuck anything that moves, smash drugs all day and racial equality for all generation fought them tooth and nail? Are you fucking joking?

That's Gen Z

No pol has hated boomers since it was /news/.

>this kills the jobs

>day of the rope
For boomers it's called the day of the pillow

Make them all do acid again and give them an hour on the VR machines.

Attached: iron butterfly.jpg (3543x3549, 2.71M)

We're already in a civil war and the boomers will be dead before it turns into a shooting war.

We can hate these people without straying from the true enemy. The list for the day of the rope is long, it’ll be more like the year of the rope

deport them to israel

Lol
Dotr

Boomers aka Christian/Catholic conservatives are the biggest supporters of Israel. I know this for a fact because both of my grandparents are 100% the stereotype.

>Boomers as a whole fought against them
[citation needed]

We need to speed things up. At his rate there won’t anything left to take.

NEW AGE OF THE BARBARIANS PEOPLE.

THEY WANT YOU TO GET USED TO HATING YOUR ANCESTORS. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONDITIONED THROUGH THE GENERATIONS SINCE WW2 NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY VIA SOCIETAL AND ECONOMIC MEANS TO WATCH SLOWLY AS LIVING GETS HARDER AND HARDER AND WE WILL COME TO HATE THE PREVIOUS GENERATIONS MORE AND MORE FOR HAVING WHAT THEY DID.

THEY WANT YOU TO DEFEND THE ACTION OF THE PREVIOUS GENERATIONS GIVING UP WHAT THEY PUT INTO SO THAT YOU CAN BENEFIT. BUT YOU WON'T. BECAUSE SOON ENOUGH EVERY GENERATION WILL HAVE TO GIVE UP THE IDEA OF RETIRING TO HELP THE NEWER GENERATIONS TAKE ON THE INSURMOUNTABLE DEBT THAT IS ACCUMULATING. EACH GENERATION WILL GET WORSE AND WORSE SLOWLY AND EACH GENERATION WILL BE INSTILLED WITH THE IDEA THAT THIS IS THE WAY IT WILL ALWAYS BE FROM NOW ON.

SOON THEY WILL HAVE YOU NOT RETIRE AT 65 BUT "RETIRE". RESIGNING TO YOUR DEATH AFTER BEING A SLAVE YOUR WHOLE MISERABLE LIFE ONLY TO END UP HAVING A DEATH PARTY BEFORE BEING EUTHANIZED.

THIS GENERATION GAP HATRED IS INDEED BOTH JUSTIFIED BUT WRONGFULLY SO. BECAUSE IT IS PUSHED THROUGH MEANS FROM THOSE AT THE TOP TO FURTHER THEIR GOALS. THE NEXT GENERATIONS WILL HATE OURS BECAUSE THEY WILL HAVE MUCH WORSE LIVELIHOODS AND WE WILL HAVE TO SACRIFICE FOR THEIR GOOD THE EXPERTS WILL SAY AND THEY, THE YOUNGER GENERATION, WILL HATE US AS THEY ARE INDOCTRINATED TO DO SO AND WE WILL SEEM SPOILED AND ROTTEN HAVING GROWN UP IN BETTER TIMES AND WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE PROPOSALS MEANT TO HELP FUTURE GENERATIONS FROM OUR SELFISHNESS.

DEATH PARTIES, EUTHANIZING THE OLD TO MAKE WAY FOR THE BLOOMING POPULATION OF YOUNGER PEOPLE TO FURTHER THE PYRAMID SCHEMES, SLOW DECLINE OF QUALITY OF LIFE. THIS IS HOW THEY WORK THEIR SYSTEM INTO PLACE.

You're an idiot. End of greatest generation is in their 80s. Boomers are 50s to 70s. Most are just retiring as other user said.