Are they pomoting race mixing to young girls?

Literally EVERY Kardashian women married BLACK men

Attached: DBAFE6FF-EBEB-4BCF-A4C6-A0BDDBDBF3EE.jpg (750x894, 502K)

>armenian

well, they are armenian. not to far for nigger to begin with.

When you got little white girls in Wales saying, ‘I want to be like Meghan,’ there’s a shift worldwide that white male supremacy is on its last breath. When you have little white girls in Arkansas look up and say, ‘I want to be beautiful and smart like Michelle Obama. I want to dress like the Obama girls,’ that’s where white supremacy is questioned. White parents in their living room say, ‘We’ve got to do something.’ That’s what Trump played on. ‘We’re losing control of our own children.’
- Al Sharpton

But yes, that is the Kardashian agenda. They want to make it look classy and exciting.

>classy
>exciting
>kardashian
They also used donor women to carry the kids

White men don't want those sluts

Also that is not Tiga's kid. Lol no way.

God I hate that nigger.

>Literally EVERY Kardashian women married BLACK men
sounds like homogeny

The Kardashians are literally kike sock puppets. Every single thing they do promotes the Jew narrative against the goyim. Kanye might be a legitimate exception and actually be off the reservation.

Attached: 1461831772190.jpg (800x876, 367K)

look at that goblin shes holding yikes

Is this a rage you lose thread? Cuz I’m just lost.

western whores are not worth my time
sage and hide

>ITT white bois afraid of the kara boga
>just relax and let it happen

Attached: 1523722156666.jpg (210x251, 9K)

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Who cares? Armenians aren’t white.

Does anyone who isn't a jew actually see the Kardashians as white? Even before I became race aware I knew very well that they weren't white, and was confused by a "news article" that suggested Kim marrying Kanye signaled a new trend of white women miscegenating with blacks. Why would it when she isn't white? Made no sense.

only the muttest mutt would consider them white.

Do not watch media.
Do not send your kids to public education.
Do homeschool your kids.
Do not be a Christian.
Do not do drugs.
Do not do crimes.
Do not advocate or cause violence.
Do.not gamble.
Do not be gay.
Do have as many chikdren as possible.
Do be educated at all costs in the most important sectors of the economy.

Follow the laws.

do you know how common it is for an entire family to race mix is? just look at it, i know several familys where if one female has a nigger child the rest of them are highly likely to do the same. so this dosnt surprise me. its like ebola, when one person gets it, it spreads like a wild fire and destorys the entire family for multi generations

Who cares what those middle eastern mutts do?

>the kara boga
can i get a quick rubdown

Everyone saying they Armenian doesn't seem to realize their influence. Have you noticed how style trends for a majority of young women all over the globe are dictated by this clan of goblins? Look at the difference between girls in 2005 and then 2015

The only attractive one is with a white guy

Kylie and Kendall JENNER are not Armenians

have you noticed that it's always a white girl and a non-white guy? it's never a white guy and a non-white girl.

Attached: 180318 프로미스나인(fromis_9) 노지선 - 포토타임 1 (프로미스나인 To Heart 7회차 (1365x720, 2.64M)

Hey Swede bro, I’m drunk but I still cannot for the life of figure out how to see a webmn on my iPad. what do?

THE KARDASHIANS AREN'T WHITE
THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH RACE MIXING

just tap on it lmao

iOS doesn't support webm, stop using a meme pad.

inbuilt video player doesn't support it, get VLC or a browser app that does

armenian are not white, they are consider so just because they are christians. They look like turk, azeris or iranian

>just tap it

No thanks.

Attached: 28F76995-ED9C-4F69-9856-F95543834C48.jpg (634x459, 122K)

If this works I’ll go to Aussie land and slaughter all the emus you need #metoo!

its mostly BM/WF but every now and then you see a white guy with a brown girl. Theres a giant fucking billboard near here advertising social security with a white guy/black girl

I don't know about that. There has been a recent uptick of any time there is a white protagonist their love interest ends up being some form of mut or full blown shitskin. Almost never the villian either. I think Spiderman homecoming was an exception, but only because (((Moesha Jane Watson))) was supposed to be the love interest. And the white hero falling for the mut daughter of the white villian might be a new forming trope.

Attached: 8ZZp.gif (400x225, 2.85M)

Ty! May I slaughter a million emus for you! And I will!

Attached: 23FF5B87-2306-4C7D-846B-9E9C722B78BE.gif (414x480, 3.44M)

Because it’s travis Scott’s retard

God how fucking desperate are packi's? I wouldn't climb out of bed to rape that let alone migrate across a continent and across a ocean.

Attached: 1524508430705.jpg (540x960, 75K)

who fucking cares - nothing of value was lost, or will be lost. Just another few types of degenerates that are going to get sent to death camps anyways

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

>And the white hero falling for the mut daughter of the white villian might be a new forming trope.
they will probably try this just to test the water. Any race mixing and diversity is seen as good. If some blatantly anti-immigration propaganda like the Angry Birds movie got ok'd then surely some WM/BF stuff will get approved
the funny thing will be watching people reject it as a symbol of white supremacy

yea exactly, stupid fuckin international capitalist fuckin blood sucking fucking roaches

I stopped watching walking dead when Rick started fucking the nigger
wtf is with the gook posting when you are crying about race mixing faggot

Attached: thiskillsthegookposter.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

Wrong. Women across the west still marry whites at 93%. I'm sick and tired of making concessions to non-whites. I have to live like I think is correct.

Edward VIII was forced to abdicate when he insisted on marrying a white American divorcee, Wallace Simpson. Today, an heir to the throne can marry a non-white American divorcee—to the apparent joy of the United Kingdom and with the queen’s blessing, which is a requirement for the top six royals in line to the throne.

More alert leftist writers recognized the crown was undermining itself. For example, black pundit Melissa Harris-Perry explained the real undercurrent of the ceremony: “With this ring I thee wed and declare ‘the sun has set on the British flag.’ ” She interpreted the ceremony as a kind of vengeance by the former colonies, with Harry and Meghan having “intentionally subverted” a royal wedding’s real purpose: to expand and glorify the realm.

Peter Tatchell argued in the Spectator that the fact there will be no black head of state “for the foreseeable future” is a problem that must be solved. Parliament should take action to “open the position of head of state to citizens of all races and cultures, as befits a democratic multicultural society.” Why limit the job to citizens?

Should we care? The Queen did nothing to prevent the massive demographic change of the last decades. One of her few interventions in politics was to pressure Margaret Thatcher into supporting sanctions on white-ruled South Africa in 1987. The United Kingdom is rapidly becoming Islamic, and the Queen has done nothing to “defend the [Christian] faith,” as her coronation oath requires. She has also presided over the loss of liberties. Britain is arguably the most repressive country in the Western world, with the recent detention of Tommy Robinson drawing international condemnation.
The royal family will learn soon enough that the logic of “diversity” is total dispossession, that an institution becomes sufficiently “diverse” only when whites are fully displaced.

Attached: 1527361508179.jpg (600x467, 111K)

Where I work I see a lot of white men with Indian girls

>marry
There's your problem
That figure doesn't count all the white women getting knocked up by black men without marriage.

Does the baby look partially asian to anybody else?

>Do not be a Christian.
most important of all, don't worship the Jew as your god

Here's a simple rule for everyone in this thread, take it to heart.

Brown eyes =/= White

>‘I want to be beautiful and smart like Michelle Obama

kek

>I want to dress like the Obama girls,’
but they dress "white" they dress like a Ralph Lauren Commercial casting

Indirectly they make it more acceptable, which isn't good. It's selection though. Traits associated with race mixers are usually very bad so you will see those disappear from the gene pool.

she she's a Multi millionaire and could have almost everybody and she picks THAT? why?

Attached: travis-scott-sued.jpg (750x500, 46K)

Nothing wrong with Armenians dude, wtf.
They got fucked over more than anyone.
They are the ones who were murdered and raped by Muslims and had 99% of their population murdered, while they went about their happy, wholesome, Christian lives.

Also, everyone but Serj is alt-right.
Don’t speak before you don’t know.

Attached: 1DDB0CD9-D9B1-4C2E-B8B7-3EA1564B8F03.jpg (550x682, 84K)

What is this from? Who is this?

She is very young , woman under 20 are usually stupid and some of them have ugly boyfriends on purpose just to show how rebelious they are

Bongs don't fight bc there are no women divine enough to fight for

literally no white girl has said "i want to look like michelle obama"

>classy and exciting
>literally a fucking single mother not even 6 months in
why do you think she's not galavanting the little nigger bastard around like a trophy?

yeah the whole family is a shitshow for the normie public

Implying it's any better here

That would only be race mixing if they married white men.

that's not an Explanation. That thing is just disgusting. She could have picked a not deranged looking dindu instead of LilWaynes slightly less pretty brother

And they never will.

They're not promoting anything they just like black men.

>>Literally EVERY Kardashian women married BLACK men
>Kylie and Kendall JENNER are not Armenians
OP did not mention the jenners. How fucking dumb are you?

Utter nonsense, many whites have brown eyes.