Is it really true? Are Jews really Satanic? Why do the Jews worship Saturn? Red pill me guys I'm ready

Is it really true? Are Jews really Satanic? Why do the Jews worship Saturn? Red pill me guys I'm ready.

Attached: 2bpedg.jpg (610x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zqIyq83eWDA
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/literally
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2392586/Oxford-English-Dictionary-admits-used-wrong-sense-word-literally.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY&t=452s
youtube.com/watch?v=BK_JUg22efs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you just autistically matching the star of David with the north pole of Saturn?

Scratch that- are gamers the real Saturn-worshiping Jews?

Attached: explain this.png (1100x659, 359K)

Attached: 1503319839336.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Imagine being so retarded you think the hexagram relates to the Hexagon on Saturn.

Attached: hexagram-in-hinduism_thumb.png (538x694, 381K)

> lost
That being said yes The Synagogue of Satan is very real.

Do you think anybody would unironically believe in things like Moloch if half the world hadn't been brainwashed into believing the bible was real?

Basically this and yes.
Not all, but pretty much all.

Attached: UnconsciousScentedGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 2.72M)

If 1 exists then the other does too sprout.

Jews are not primarily satanic in their nature, but as they don't accept our lord and saviour Jesus as their messiah… well God will judge them and he will smite them to hell also their symbol isn't connected with Saturn in any way.

That's what I said.
I'm also suggesting that if people didn't follow one there wouldn't be a percentage of them who follow the other. The Bible creates Satanists.

Maybe David icke knows

Attached: he_whom_is_imprisoned_within_the_dark_sun_by_theocrata-d9ztf6e.jpg (900x2813, 362K)

renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/

Hanukkah is saturnalia given a different explanation.

>hexagons have no metaphysical significance
>posts a bunch of crap from belief systems that give hexagons metaphysical significance

Attached: True Elite.jpg (2560x1440, 342K)

>be a retard
>assume something is being said where it wasn't even suggested
You should at least understand the individual symbols that are being used in their creation before associating stupid theories to them,you retarded cunt.

>>hexagons have no metaphysical significance
who said this. definitely not the person your replied to.

I haven't associated any theories with hexagons/hexagrams, Jew-sucking fuckwit - I've merely pointed out a contradiction in your post.

He certainly implied it.

Attached: 1519894737970.jpg (692x520, 77K)

Attached: 1524446376855.jpg (897x800, 128K)

Jews dont worship saturn you fucking autistic imbecile.

He didn't. He literally said "Saturn's hexagon has nothing to do with the religious icon that is the hexagram".
If you deduct "Hexagons are irrelevant lol" from that text, you may be (and I'm using this word unironically) slightly autistic

Delete your lies and apologize

what if its the opposite though

>I haven't associated any theories with hexagons/hexagrams, Jew-sucking fuckwit
Then why are you butthurt about me saying there's no correlation between the two?
>He certainly implied it.
Where? I wouldn't say that because it quite literally is a metaphysical symbol that derives from other metaphysical symbols.

You need to get help.

Gotem

Yes they do. Saturn is just the Roman name for Yahweh.

>He literally said "Saturn's hexagon has nothing to do with the religious icon that is the hexagram".
No he fucking didn't. He literally said:
>Imagine being so retarded you think the hexagram relates to the Hexagon on Saturn.
Why would you misuse the word literally AND lie about something that was recorded right above your lie about it?

Maybe this method of pointing out your stupidity will get through your tardshell more readily:
>calls people attributing metaphysical significance to hexagrams retards
>attributes metaphysical significance to hexagrams
Maybe it was just arrogance, and you're trying to assert that YOUR metaphysical interpretation is the ONLY one that someone could hold without being retarded.

There isn't any if. Jesus rose from the grave, he was truly God and he sacrificed himself.

((they)) are Sabbateans (aka. Frankism).

In physical dimension there have to be always two sides, male & woman, day & night, two polarizations and when one side chosen, used, humanity goes beyond, higher realms. These Sabbateans really thought that by going to dark side, physical, unholy, sinful, pure hell they can get humanity beyond into heaven.

> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4

Attached: sabbateans.jpg (600x350, 58K)

If you think I misused the world "literally", you haven't checked the dictionary definition of "literally" in the past 5 years you absolute 56% mutt. Literally google that shit and educate yourself right now.
While you're at it, admit that you're retarded for assuming someone implied "Hexagon has no metaphysical importance" when they LITERALLY said "Hexagram isn't related to Saturn".

Of course, you could also reflect all this with "haha I was just trolling brew". Your call you mixed race ape.

The Catholic Church is the Synagogue of Satan. The Pope is hard left.

>meme-flaggot
>blatantly lies about what was said in earlier posts
>blatantly misuses common English words
>insults others
Riiiiight

Another retarded conspiracy theory made by literal autists with over active pattern recognition that hilariously also incriminates Christianity since le cross folds out to be le cube.

>change subject
>indicate I lied in any way when I did not
>doesn't know now to use a fucking dictionary and think I misuse words because he doesn't know english well enough
>"dont insult me", after insulting someone

Your mutt-kind needs to be executed.

Attached: 1510695169994.jpg (1548x808, 267K)

jews worship chronus (kronos)

It doesnt get more retarded than thinking jews worship saturn or the devil. Its A-grade levels of autism. You must be completely hopeless IRL.

such confidence

Attached: 3000gods.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Subject hasn't been changed. I never asked you to stop insulting me, I pointed out the irony of you insulting me when you're using words you don't understand and blatantly lying. You literally claimed that your boyfriend had make a specific statement which he didn't make. How fucking stupid do you have to be to do this when people can just look back and see what was actually said? It's mind-boggling.

That's just a Greek name for the same being. Saturn = Cronus = Yahweh

In fact there were propably millions of so called Gods. Atheists are going to hell too and thats truth.

>when you're using words you don't understand
You still haven't looked up the definition of the word "literally". As redditors say; "I rest my case".

interesting I studied Kabbalah book awhile back and in the book it says in 197 years we will all be in heaven I think weird. Are the Jews pure evil? it seems they are reading through their filth Talmud.

>>calls people attributing metaphysical significance to hexagrams retards
No, I called people who think the hexagon on Saturn has anything to do with the hexagram retards. I'm also calling you a retard for your poor reading comprehension. Get help.

but what about theists that believe in other gods

Underrated

You are the one misusing the word, therefore you are the one who needs to learn the definition. You cannot accurately say "X literally said Y" when what X actually said is Z.

The people doing that are one case of "people attributing metaphysical significance to hexagons". My statement was entirely accurate and you're stupid.

your talmud is filth why do you think your chosen we are not beasts or cattle kike

>My statement was entirely accurate
No. I was talking about one simple example of people, one which clearly you're assblasted about being included in. What's your crippling mental deficiency?

interesting thx

look, friend. literally google "define literally". and admit you're retarded.
i'm actually giving you source, whereas you're talking off your 56% ass. forgive me but I'm not taking the word of a mixed-race ape for granted.

There are no scriptural references to the Star of David. It’s the star of remphan.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1.17M)

My primary mental deficiency is willingly interfacing with 60-IQ subhumans like you.

Listen, bro, literally google "define literally", and admit you're retarded. Also, if you're going to insult others based on their flag, show yours. You seem to think you're some kind of epic shitskinned troll but you're just a disgustingly cringeworthy little sheogorath-shagging fuckwit.

why does he look evil?

what if i told you other than orthodox jews (minority) no one here knows whats in the talmud

I do t know. Maybe because he has symbols referring to a Babylonian god of child sacrifice on his hat?

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 612K)

You're beyond helping.
You have interpreted some outlandish idea that I never stated. Face it, you unironically believe that people 2000 years ago knew there was a Hexagon on Saturn and that is what the Hexagram derives from. Beyond this, if anybody points out how stupid this idea is, you'll attempt to gaslight them by saying they suggested there's no metaphysical meaning behind the Hexagram in general. You're a literal retard.

“You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God...”
They are going to hell too.

Attached: 6B5B1447-5562-4677-8D2A-1D117E7EE873.jpg (680x499, 60K)

>Face it, you unironically believe that people 2000 years ago knew there was a Hexagon on Saturn and that is what the Hexagram derives from
But I've never claimed anything remotely resembling this. You just made this up, attributed it to me, attacked it, and declared yourself the victor. It's called a strawman. Most people learn this in elementary school. You're a literal uneducated retard.

>Listen, bro, literally google "define literally",
You literally can't be this retarded, can you?

Attached: del.png (630x338, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zqIyq83eWDA

>But I've never claimed anything remotely resembling this.
You got totally buttblasted that I called them stupid. Guilty conscience much?
>You just made this up, attributed it to me
Nope. You wouldn't derail a whole thread for me calling those people stupid if you weren't on the side of them.
>It's called a strawman.
You mean like your whole argument against me? Kill yourself you hypocritical brainlet.

cain was the child of satan and eve, and Cain was the first attempt by satan to prevent God's prophecy stating that the seed of eve will crush his head

cain became the patriarch of the kenites, and personally ruled for around 1000 years as Sargon I, possessing supernatural agricultural knowledge due to his time in the garden. The kenites possibly lived at the ancient city of Petra, (due to their human sacrifice) though this is not confirmed by secular history

these same people, the kenites, later tricked the israelites into sparing them during their return to the promised land after the death of Moses, and were later known as the rechabites, and replaced the levitical priesthood around the time that the southern kingdom went into babylonian captivity. The northern kingdom had already gone into assyrian captivity, and passed over the caucasus mountains, and supposedly out of history

these northern tribes travelled into europe and became the Angles, Saxons, Danes, Celts, Goths, Visigoths, etc. One European Nation roughly correlates to one tribe. Britain and the USA are Ephraim and Manasseh, respectively. These people instantly adopted Christianity without conflict because it perfectly agreed with their ancient religion from Judea.

The rechabites, the false priesthood, the false jews, who worship satan and are descended from Satan, eventually became known as (or were attached to) the khazars, who also practice devil worship. These are the modern ashkenazi, those "who claim to be jews but are not"

>in a literal manner or sense; exactly
Now does this describe what you claimed? No. You just used your interpretation of his words while explicitly claiming he said exactly that.

The second definition you highlighted is self-contradicting. It's a definition that uses the word being defined in the definition. This is irrational and no real dictionary will ever do this.

At least you admit I'm 100% right when I said,
>Imagine being so retarded you think the hexagram relates to the Hexagon on Saturn.
Which I stood by when I said,
>>Face it, you unironically believe that people 2000 years ago knew there was a Hexagon on Saturn and that is what the Hexagram derives from
You don't want to look stupid by being categorized as the people I was calling stupid when you got offended and went on your strawman ranting and raving.
>It's called a strawman.
And let's reiterate what an actual strawman looks like. Like assuming,
>>calls people attributing metaphysical significance to hexagrams retards
was implied from the text above.

The funny thing is, even if you aren't retarded enough to think the hexagram derives from Saturns pole you have proven yourself even dumber than people who do.(though I don't see why you'd have been so offended if you weren't among those people.)

Its kind of sad you believe all this.

Lol
>calls others buttblasted
>absolutely anally devastated and defensive
>literally still doesn't know what a straw man is after having it explained to him
>doesn't know that honest people exist and will call out contradictions even in arguments they agree with
I'm laughing out loud at you

>It's a definition that uses the word being defined in the definition. This is irrational and no real dictionary will ever do this.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/literally
It's literally the Oxford dictionary. Fuck, you're a lost cause. You're denying facts. You're like a brainwashed KGB subject.
Amerifats can't speak English vol 53. Thank god a mixed-race ape is here to tell Oxford what makes a "real dictionary".

>>absolutely anally devastated and defensive
Says the buttblasted retard who got offended I called Saturn-Hexagram connectors retarded.
>>literally still doesn't know what a straw man is after having it explained to him
Says the guy who's entire role in this discussion is misinterpreting why he was called retarded with a big strawman.
Stupid nigger.

This, but I have to add some concrete, objective, factual information regarding the Nazi's.

>The SS stood for Schwarze Sonne
>The Schwarze Sonne is a reference to Saturn/Satan
>The Swastika represents the trapping of human life force (especially that of huwhite males) and its spiritual energy in the literal matrix that the hexagon is
>There is concrete, objective, factual evidence that points towards this spiritual energy being tapped by Draco/Dragons/Reptilians/Serpents (remember Adam and Eve?)

How to escape this kike/kike shill Saturnial/Satanic matrix that probably serves Draco/Dragons/Serpents/Reptilians?

>Alleviate yourself spiritually and become a stoic lover of mother Earth (Gaia, the energy providing Sun (Helios) and the noble sides of mankind, as portrayed by Jesus/Zeus/Krishna/Socrates/Plato/Seneca/etc.

Concrete, objective, factual evidence also points towards what the kiked MSM calls populism and the far right (which, in my opinion based on concrete, objective, factual information, does absolutely not include nazism due to it being Saturn/Satan worshipping) and connectedness in physical, mental and spiritual realms amongst humanity, especially amongst individuals like yourself (huwhite males here on Jow Forums, I presume) being somehow bad for the kikes/kike shills, Draco/Dragons/Serpents/Reptilians, and, often mentioned but I have not seen concrete, objective, factual evidence of their existence, the Twelve Elders, directly below the Draco, and their diabolical Covens.

Again, only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Here, you mongoloid dipshit:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2392586/Oxford-English-Dictionary-admits-used-wrong-sense-word-literally.html
So many of you disgusting, 50-IQ shitwits were misusing the word that Oxford added that as an INFORMAL definition. Just so that people who didn't understand why you uneducated morons were using the word incorrectly would understand what you meant.

It does not hurt to be polite last time I checked.

Literally originally meant something that was in literature, as in opposition to the word phonetically, which would describe a message conferred verbally, and over time came to be understood as a metaphor for something that is highly certain, just as the expression 'black on white' portrays the same concept. Thus, it is indeed a word used rather informally.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

>be retard
>argue with someone
>post an article that proves them right
Are you just trolling? You have to be pretending to be retarded, right?

>informal definition means "wrong definition".
implying
>informal language is wrong language

You're beyond hope. So far:
-You though someone said "Hexagrams have no meaning" when they said "Hexagrams have nothing to do with Saturn"
-You've blamed me of misusing a word despite my usage being correct based on the official definition
-You've called Oxford dictionary "not a real dictionary". Although you backpedaled from that real fast.
-You think just because it says "informal" it must be a wrong definition. In other words, you think Oxford dictionary keeps incorrect definitions in its official page, which is blatantly false.
-You've failed to realize that dictionaries are descriptive and not prescriptive

You're so uneducated I don't even think you're old enough to visit this forum. I'm ceasing further enquiries with your sorry-ass. Don't bother typing another response you Zulu-faced piece of shit, although I know you will.

You didn't read the article did you? Ok, I'll spoonfeed you monglets:

"The Oxford English Dictionary has revealed that it has included the erroneous use of the word ‘literally’ after the usage became popular."
>included the ERRONEOUS use

"The move will be a relief to commentators and politicians who have been ridiculed for using the word incorrectly."
They're talking about you.

"It says: 'This use can lead to unintentional humorous effects (we were literally killing ourselves laughing) and is not acceptable in formal contexts, though it is widespread.'"
>is not acceptable in formal contexts

"'My impression is that many people don't have any idea of what "literally" means — or used to mean,' Boston University psycholinguist Jean Berko Gleason told the Boston Globe, The Week reported in March."

This is on par with a dictionary changing a definition to allow "their" and "there" to be used interchangeably just because idiots like you don't know the difference. The obvious takeaway here ought to be "the fact that an authoritative source ACKNOWLEDGES the IMPROPER use of a term does not make that usage proper". Also, Oxford is merely one source and the overwhelming consensus is that your usage is incorrect. You've just cherrypicked the one that supports you and are too stupid to understand why they include that meaning. Which is because it's widely misused in that sense and the purpose of a dictionary is to help people understand words they don't know in context.

I hope you die painfully.

Bullshit your whole race believes the Talmud, you and your race are pure evil and will burn in hell.

>An Oxford University Press spokeswoman said: ‘We continually monitor the words in our dictionaries, paying particular to those words whose usage is shifting,"
You wrote all that just to look more autistic than you did at the onset of this thread.

Attached: cFBg26P.gif (499x240, 887K)

>people that speak properly are autistic!
Did this delusion prevent you from killing yourself in primary school when you realized how much smarter all the other kids were?

This is ironic coming from a retard with reading comprehension as demonstrably poor as yours. Now you're hung up over a persons usage of a word that(like all language since forever) has changed. YEAH, YOU'RE THE SMARTEST LITTLE BOY ON THE SHORT BUS LOL

>Now you're hung up over a persons usage of a word that
You're as equally hung up on it as I am, but you're also defending improper usage in addition to that. So however bad I am for this, at least I'm right.

>You're as equally hung up on it as I am
I'm really not.
>you're also defending improper usage
Language changes so much that we "improperly" use a myriad(literally) of words all the time.
>at least I'm right.
If that's what you have to tell yourself to feel better about being so retarded you derailed the thread in your inability to cope with being called dumb for conflating the hexagram with Saturn.

>I'm really not.
You are by definition, as you're speaking on it just as much as I am. You're just as responsible for 'derailing' as I am. You're a sanctimonious faggot rolling around in shit but pretending that you're riding a pristine white horse.

>as you're speaking on it just as much as I am
Nope.
You made a massive wall of text crying about how language changes and you don't like it. The funny thing is, you aren't getting buttblasted like the autistic shitheap you are over other words I've purposefully used ""incorrectly.""

It's because you're not as clever as you think you are. You're not some epic troll. Like I said, just another obvious faggot rolling in his own shit.

>It's because you're not as clever as you think you are.
You don't even know what words I am referring to, so clearly I am, at the very least, more clever than you. Then again, we knew this when you made an absolute fool of yourself on your very first post.

I do know what words you're referring to and I'm not going to post them because that is your bait. Again, you're not clever or original. You're a transparent, immature child.

The Greeks and Romans also wrote about Moloch but do not refer to it by that name. They talk about sacrificing children by fire to Saturn/Cronos. Archaeological evidence exists of child sacrifice in and around Carthage. It isn't just biblical bullshit.

Attached: Saturn.jpg (2400x3200, 1.53M)

both of you need to shut the fuck up or you're gonna have to go sit in the naughty corner.

>2 shapes have very slight, if any resemblance
>therefore jews worship the planet saturn
this is why i come to Jow Forums

Moloch isn't a name, it's a title. The word just means 'king'. Many followers of Saturn/Cronos/Yahweh use that TITLE to refer to him, either out of deference or to disguise who they are referring to.

>I-I do know
>I just wont s-s-s-say them because I'm way too smart
Hahahahahaha

>I laid bait for you
>Why won't you take it!
>Please validate me and take it!
>I'm such an epic troll!
Die

Attached: dajoos.png (346x345, 153K)

>"I-I totally get it"
>"But I don't have to substantiate that statement for you with facts or evidence"
LOL. Even if you -did- get what I was saying you are only proving me right.

i think you should visit, especially on saturdays, see if we follow the talmud for yourself

>I win if you take the bait
>I win if you don't take the bait
>Aren't I such an epic troll
You're making me cringe.

>Having to explain your claims is bait
LOL!

>claims to have laid bait for me and remarks on why I haven't taken it
>continually insists I take the bait
>then claims it isn't bait when I point this out
Schizophrenia too?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY&t=452s
youtube.com/watch?v=BK_JUg22efs

Almost are answers are here my friends^. I have recently returned to Christianity when I realised there's a metaphysical battle going on for more than 2000 years. Aliens are not real, they're demons. Shortly after after the Genesis rogue angels (just like Satan) mixed with the first men, and that's where evil came into being, that's the original sin. The (((snake))) came to Eve offering promises of wisdom, that's what demons and wizards in contact to them kept promising. THAT'S why the flood happened, God tried to wipe evil from the earth and put His faith into Noah but some 56% demons survived and kept mixing with people.
The ancient jews kept worshipping these demons after humans have started rebuilding society.. That's why God sent his Son Jesus, Jesus created through his sacrifice Christianity and that's why Judaism is like Proto-Christianity and also called Judeo-Christianity. Jews sadly murdered Jesus through lies and corruption and thus excluding themselves from redeption, and so they continued their demonic practices : Moloch/Ba'al worshipping/blood sacrifice.
Look up in biblical texts the sacrifice of one's seed to Fire/Moloch. You'll understand why Christianity is against abortion and how Jews feed demonic entities EVEN BY SIMULATING abortions with circumcision.
Abortion = Mutilation of life/seed by using the female gateway of life
Circumcision = Mutilation of life/seed by using the male gateway of life

>Being consistent in your "ethics" is bait
It's sort of like if you spent your life railing against people who are cucks but then by some miracle you finally got a girlfriend and you watched me fuck her stupid in front of you and didn't do anything.

No, your obvious, admitted bait is bait. Can you explain your analogy? It's nonsense.