Christianity BTFO

Pastor eaten alive by crocodile proves that jesus has no control over nature.

baka.com.au/environment/sustainability/crocodile-kills-pastor-during-mass-baptism-in-ethiopian-lake-20180606-p4zjpk.html

universitygossips.blogspot.com/2017/05/see-how-this-pastor-was-eaten-by.html

Time for political parties that cater to the adherents of this failed religion change their ideologies now.

Attached: IMG_20170514_145355_078.jpg (718x477, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/06/05/a-pastor-performed-a-baptism-in-an-ethiopian-lake-a-crocodile-killed-him/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4014ab5e476e
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crocodile-kills-pastor-ethiopia-baptism-lake-abaya-docho-eshete-arba-minch-fatal-croc-attack-nile-a8384531.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-44366360
newsweek.com/crocodile-kills-pastor-baptism-ethiopia-959325
mashable.com/2017/05/15/pastor-crocodiles-walk-water-jesus-fake-news/?europe=true
snopes.com/fact-check/pastor-eaten-by-crocodiles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't it say in the Bible not to demand God to do stuff for you too prove his existence?

I don't know. Ask a salty.

>christian
>freemason protestant
pick one

It's a type of jesus devotee. The question is Why can't he save his devotee?

Based croc

Kikestrianity is shit but either way christians are 70 iq trash who would do best to stay on kikestrian side and not dilute us Europeans with our Gods posistion.

Yes but who reads the bible

5Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

GLORIOUS

“I know that I find who I am in Jesus Christ, not in genetics”

Just Welby, the Archbishop of the Church of England

>Ha-HA! A bad thing happened! Your move, Religion.

>I am a fucking retard, the post

The crocodiles over here are very antisemitic.

>Look it up
>Outright proven to be a fake story

Not like anybody does research here anyway.

That makes it seem like it is a tool to rationalize population replacement

As long as they ask forgiveness it doesn't matter for everything else. Which is the tenant of all Christian religions.

Can i get a story for that picture?

Is he going to be ok?

BAN SEMI AUTOS
GET CROC'D

Attached: 1525312530661.jpg (778x682, 136K)

>Kikestrianity

What is this word even supposed to be mocking at this point

It is. Let’s help each other out a little with messing up shitskin christian brains

Yeah that wrong the disobedient are still going to get btfo in this life

Christians are Jews.

>no see never mind we don't actually care
So you're not a Christian? k

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

>pastor
>christianity

kek I bet he worshipped kikes and hamburgers and published get rich quick with Jesus books

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x612, 64K)

Half the shit posted here is fake news

>Quick badass death wrestling crocodile
>Slow decades long death like Hawking
Checkmate atheists

tell your foolish lie to the Washington Post

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/06/05/a-pastor-performed-a-baptism-in-an-ethiopian-lake-a-crocodile-killed-him/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4014ab5e476e

The Independent

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/crocodile-kills-pastor-ethiopia-baptism-lake-abaya-docho-eshete-arba-minch-fatal-croc-attack-nile-a8384531.html

BBC

bbc.com/news/world-africa-44366360

Newsweek,

newsweek.com/crocodile-kills-pastor-baptism-ethiopia-959325

And many more... 8^0

That was not his arm.

B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

Go watch Thor Ragnarok, pagan faggot

Read up about Gods curses and blessings , they are for this life .

Trailer trash kike cucjatrian animal.

They only thing they recovered was his underwear and sandals. I guess the finicky crocs don't eat that.

mashable.com/2017/05/15/pastor-crocodiles-walk-water-jesus-fake-news/?europe=true

>British media were abuzz this morning after reporting this "story" of a pastor from Zimbabwe who was eaten by crocodiles after trying to walk on water like Jesus.

>The Independent, The Daily Mail, Unilad, Metro, the Express among others had a version of the story citing the Daily Post in Nigeria, which in turn cited the Zimbabwe Herald.

>However, the Zimbabwe Herald has no such story on the website. Why? Because the story is fake.

>Besides the fact that the river in question is called "Crocodile River" (LOL) and that there's (suspiciously) another pastor-walks-on-the-water-like-Jesus-gets-eaten-by-crocodiles story from 2016, a quick search on Google reveals that the story was originally published on a satirical website in February.

Blabla. Anglos being stupid again.

I'm sure you'll link something from the old testament. :^)

Attached: 27867451_1841794962520509_8085122784846834776_n.jpg (353x400, 18K)

Lmao epic trole brother 0 replies

What kind of pastor was this fool? You are not to tempt the Lord

Now he is pasta

>mass baptism in a crocodile infested lake
how dumb are these people?

Attached: kekcroc_game_box.jpg (250x355, 22K)

>I am the all powerful god, the good in this world
>oy vey, how dare you ask me to save you from that crocodile, haven't you read my book?

Baptists aren't human

it's a bunch of 90iq paganshits/satanists spamming just sage and hide

Yes. Don’t put God to the test.

>duuuuuuh how else can I combine the words Christian and kike
Follow Odin's lead and drink cum, my bitch.

>ethiopia
more like niggers btfo
If it wasn't for the christcuck thing they would find some woodoo stuff as a reason to kill themselves in funny ways

croc is based, chomping on a Christ cuck like it aint no thang lmao

He reaps the souls of 25,000 or so children every day from disease and starvation, why would be dare about one priest. Not to mention his followers are charged to devour his flesh and drink his blood. It's a death cult.

what dumb idiot baptizes people in Africa, in a place that was probably well known to have alligators

It was all part of God's plan.

What dumb idiot thinks alligators live in Africa?

Correct, Christians are even referred to as Jews in the New Testament but nowadays we call ourselves Christian. And modern Jews are not Jews yet they identify themselves as such. What is your point?

Ya'll need to spin (the death roll) for Jesus.

Jesus saved the crocodile from starvation. Athiests btfo, god wins nigger what are you going to do now, pray to magnets?

>Dude don't make me prove I exist
Wow it's like he's demanding you to do the opposite of science and logic

Pray to crocodile God obviously

This.

I think the priest proved how bad an idea that is.

Based crocodiles

Attached: 1525934796313.jpg (635x916, 201K)

RARE

>crocodile-kills-pastor-during-mass-baptism-in-ETHIOPIAN-lake
I see no problem here.

Attached: 1494266551128.jpg (1024x776, 463K)

In all seriousness the crocodile saved the flock from a threat.

snopes.com/fact-check/pastor-eaten-by-crocodiles/

>www.baka.com.au
lol
ozzies btfo by Jow Forums filter

a dead nigger PROVES Jesus has control over nature

based god wanted to feed his EARLIER creation
the lord is truly merciful

Maybe God hates niggers.

Not really, it says don't put him to the test, but that could be interpreted many ways, many people ask for signs or proofs, it's not a sin.

Most modern Protestant clergymen don't even believe that Christ ever existed, it's just a paycheque to them. The modern organised Protestant Churches have fallen so far from what they were during the reformation that they are nothing but houses of sin and an embarrassment to the faith.

The only thing that could've been better about this article, would've been if it had been a heretical female pastor that was ripped apart.

God can't stop you being retarded.

>The pastor, identified as Jonathan Mthethwa, of the Saint of the Last Days Church, tried the demonstration at a river known as CROCODILE RIVER.

Yes. There are countless verses that tell us not to test God. Sad attempt at rebuttal OP. Besides Baptism isn't even required for salvation. We are baptized by the Holy Spirit when we believe now. If anyone wants to argue with that, just see what Peter himself realized in Acts chapter 10 and 11.

Attached: Gospel 2.jpg (669x1043, 178K)

I think we can safely say this of any "church" now. We are in the end times.

True.

Hopefully the end of the end times comes soon and the planet burns.

Depends on what you mean by "when we believe now". I was raised Presbyterian and don't believe in free will.

It's proof that god loves all his creations.
He's feeding that crocodile with a nice juicy pastor. What a treat!

Jesus fed the starving crocodile with a useless nigger larper....

Pretty based if you ask me!!

This, fuck satanic masonry
Just search this site, "ex masons for jesus"