Global warming is real

>global warming is real
picture I took today outside my window

Attached: 5174077-snow.png (1845x740, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/no-snow-newfoundland-winter-1.4527821
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/warmest-nl-february-1.3472067
youtube.com/watch?v=W8EEQFarVlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>imagine claiming global warming is a myth when you're unware of its concepts

>imagine having a readical standpoint regarding this topic

>imagine prioritizing global warming as a crucai political issue

Gradual process.

*radical

Global Warming is bullshit, Climate Change is real, stop getting the two confused.

>HOLY SHIT! A PIC OF SNOW ON THE INTERNET!
>GLOBAL WARMING MUST BE FAKE!

Attached: brrrrr.jpg (1274x1578, 557K)

Liberals intentionally repackaged their argument as "climate change" to confuse normal people and even scientists into believing a true phenomenon is similar to their overblown hoax

Or maybe they just realised how it really is climate change. A rise in temperature can cause volatile activity, such as heavy rain during harvest in temperate regions, which is much worse than just temperature increases.
It's not that complex, Mutt.

Wait where the fuck do you live it's godamn june and you have that much snow. That picture probably ian't real but if it is by god I want to move there, fuck the heat I want it to be winter again.

>what are mountains

See, it's warm, the sky is almost clear and you can see the sun projecting it's deadly solar rays onto the earth.

Newfoundland got 30 cm of snow a few weeks ago and another dump 3 days ago.

Attached: 1518346517328.png (967x954, 554K)

>that 70-year-old millennial who still hasn't figured out right-clicks

Attached: 1527880069087.png (380x349, 77K)

>picture I took today outside my window
sure, faggot. image search says different

After 3 years of no winter it is bound to happen:
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/no-snow-newfoundland-winter-1.4527821
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/warmest-nl-february-1.3472067

I hate people on the avalon who project their shit climate onto the rest of the island.

Attached: codroy valley.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

>tfw it's been 41C+ for a week straight
I wish I lived in a snowy place

Attached: 1526271149758.png (762x754, 61K)

USA is the only country in which destroying nature is considered a conservative value

Has nothing to do with that. There was no real winter in Canada for 3 years. A few snowstorms doesn't count as winter, when you barely have any frost in Alberta for a whole winter something strange is happening.
Mors Kochanski is like 75 years old, and spent most of his life as a survival instructor, so he knows the winter climate better than anyone.

the warmists make such claims every time it gets warm

Also, Newfoundland is Newfoundland. No ice in the winter is fucked up.

>the earth can't change if I need more Ziocoins

Attached: 1527060627151.jpg (798x444, 71K)

it's a scam, dominated by linguistics. Kikes.

>Newfoundland is Newfoundland
Yep, typical townie who's never been off the avalon. You don't know anything about Newfoundland.

Attached: newfoundland-2017-04-25.jpg (770x770, 217K)

>weather anomalies are climate REEEEEE!
>not those long-term ones though REEEEEEE!
Nice argument...

>right clicks
lol are we still in the 1950s or something? Nobody needs more than 1 mouse button. This is why apple dominates the market.

whoops i dropped something

Attached: hockeystick.gif (992x681, 165K)

The avalon, central, west coast, and GNP all have different climates. I know this is hard for a you to understand, since all you know is the desolate wasteland of the east coast.

If global warming was so intense there never was snow again we would all be totally fucked. I don't believe in global warming, but even I know global warming only claims the average temperature has gone up by like 1C.

Try looking a bit further than a mere 1000 years

Attached: ice_ages2.gif (540x241, 16K)

I'm genuinely curious as to what reasoning you use to dismiss any photographic or statistical evidence of glaciers disappearing and ice caps melting.

Yes, I recognized thst it was probably fake. But still, not one month into summer and I already fucking hate it. I want the goddamn snow.

Lucky bastard.

I live in the sierras bastard. I just miss having a shit ton of snow.

Correlation =/= causation. The might of nature's forces are not so easily bent by us apes. But irregardless, dependance on limited resources like fossil fuels just isn't a good idea in the long run.

seeGlaciers always melt during inter-glacial periods, we are on schedule for another ice-age, and soon enough entire continents will be covered in glaciers. A few gases in the atmosphere will not change this.

Why would anyone want to live where it gets below freezing? Literally peasant tier way of life. Cucked by your climate.

Well, in regards to
I don't think it's as reasonable as the canadian seems to think that the temperature goes up globally over 1 degree in less than 100 years, very conveniently following the exact progress of human industry. And warming is only one aspect anyway, we have managed to wipe out quite a lot of animal species and we've thrown so much industrial waste into the ocean that eating too much fish will give you mercury poisoning. I honestly can't understand why so called right wing people are so happy about destroying nature, as if they're all city dwelling fuckers like most leftists are. Perhaps in USA it's easier to dismiss nature overall since so many conservatives there live in desert states where the only nature is rocks and cacti. I'd personally like to raise my kids in a world where it's possible to embrace the primal state of human existence, rather than being limited to living in a metropolitan hell hole.

>alberta
>east
Pull the stopper out your head, newftard. If you're really from the rock then stop thinking like a Mutt.

Are you expecting a raise of 1000-2000 degrees in temperature this cycle then?

He's Exceptional, he doesn't need proof. The Mutt genes have adapted so that they can tolerate wearing jeans like a nigger in 40 degree weather.

Attached: 1509761488611.jpg (1024x788, 475K)

If you're not even living here, then don't try telling me about the local weather.

I agree, the main issues with human enviornmental damage is polution of the sea and land. We should try to preserve life, the wonderous creatures of this world shouldn't be destroyed. Creating a healthy enviornment is necessary in the creation of a healthy folk. It's just I feel like "global warming" is a distraction from more pressing enviornmental issues.

you didnt even take that picture you fat fucking prick

Also prefer the snow. Fires are so comfy, and you don't have to worry about burning down the forest.
And now the mosquitoes carry you away. Be nice to have some tomatoes though.

you didnt even take that picture you fat fucking prick!

you didnt even take that picture you fat fucking prick...

you didn't even take that picture you fat fucking prick

haha say that to your faglord hitler

In southern Quebec we had July like temps in fall 2017 for a long period, then around Christmas to mid jan we had North Pole like never before seen extreme cold followed by a very mild February where it stayed above freezing most the month. April was unusually cold and May was pleasantly warm and sunny. The warming of the arctic is making the jet stream less stable.

Canada-wide. Learn to fucking read, newfmutt.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: worldofgeoengineering_fullsize.jpg (4062x2708, 2.74M)

Yeah, I don't get why normalfags constantly praise the sunshine and summer months. For me, the prettiest weather is a full on blizzard. And my favorite sport is skiing. Fuck the heat and sunshine, if it wasn't for agriculture I'd want another goddamn ice age.

wow

Okay delicia, have fun with your sweltering, choking humidity.

>it will get cold eventually
>therefore it is getting colder now
Newfie nollidge.

Attached: newf.png (1207x859, 613K)

I live in the south its 10 degrees here faggot

We're better off without agriculture.

It's getting warmer now, just like it does every inter-glacial period.

I only responded to your post of two cbc articles talking about st. john's weather.

Attached: Homosphere+composition.jpg (960x720, 58K)

Only white people would understand, Mutt.

Attached: winter.jpg (1280x720, 445K)

It's about the same here, 50 degrees(Fahrenheit) too warm if you ask me. Anything that dosen't make the outside look like a winter wonderland is too warm in my books.

>survival russia
Thank you.
youtube.com/watch?v=W8EEQFarVlQ

This.
More proof that the strange climate changes are nationwide. I have also heard that it was mild in Russia, even though they got lots of snow.
Remember that it was two years in a row with near summer temps at Christmas time.

Increased CO2 levels make life easier for plants, which makes more oxygen and energy available to humans. CO2 is the bottleneck, not H2O or solar energy.

Attached: main-qimg-67c69ff49d12eb3483ecb8cae91b903f.png (530x356, 84K)

Attached: 2bps6d.jpg (787x500, 89K)

Why would you want to live in an area without snow?!? Even when I go somewhere warm for the holidays like hawaii I spend like 90% of my time underwater scuba diving and shit because its too goddamn hot out.

this might be dumb, but regardless if it is global warming or inter glacial period whatever. What if diseases and shit are in the glacier caps and they wipe humans out

What they don't tell you is we are at a solar minimum which will cause extreme weather in both directions. Expect extreme hurricanes and typhoons this year. There is already a deep earthquake pattern across the world and we aren't even at the grand solar minimum. Hopefully things keep up and the melting of the ice caps speeds up. That will screw up sea currents leading to the rotations in the oceans to slow leading to a real ice age to cleanse spics and niggers that didn't evolve for the cold.

Their argument stopped being greenhouse gases causing the temperature to rise because the data stopped supporting it. The term "climate change" that they use now is such a scummy term. They've intentionally rebranded it as such to make it basically explain everything and be unfalsifiable. A theory that explains everything is one that explains nothing at all.

The goal of the global warming hoax, which was crafted by the kikes and shills at the Club of Rome, was to make non-kikes/non-kike shills humanity itself indirectly the common enemy all humans, that are neither kikes nor kike shills, have to fight against.

Attached: club-of-rome-new-enemy-quote.jpg (598x337, 67K)

checkmate goys

Attached: 1526670611426.jpg (426x510, 41K)

>Their argument stopped being greenhouse gases causing the temperature to rise because the data stopped supporting it
No, that's still the argument

You shouldn't worry about shit like that. Things trapped in the polar caps likely was evolved to survive within humans that had far different immune systems, or maybe can't even survive in humans at all. The real shit you should be worried about is diseases immune to all of the antibiotics we keep flooding everything with. That shit is seriously scary. And you only need to travel to your local hospotal to find that stuff, no arctic expidition needed.

There were some issues in Siberia a couple of years ago because the tundra started thawing. They had a large anthrax epidemic about 70 years ago and that shit started spreading when the old reindeer corpses weren't frozen anymore.

I wanna kill this faggot leaf.
God i hate u faggots.

Not to mention slaughterhouses, christ we practically are throwing bactrin and augmentin into the feeding troughs.

But 99% of (((scientists))) agree goyim! Antarctica will have no ice by 2012!!

>we have managed to wipe out quite a lot of animal species and we've thrown so much industrial waste into the ocean that eating too much fish will give you mercury poisoning.
This is exactly my concern. All of the focus on CO2, even having the EPA reclassify it as a pollutant, is the wrong thing to focus on. Not that we shouldn't monitor it, and constantly improve our models, I think that's worth doing if for no other reason than the appearance of "doing something".

>I honestly can't understand why so called right wing people are so happy about destroying nature
Neither can I. I consider myself right wing, and I volunteer to clean up lakes and rivers every summer. I love fishing and hunting and hiking and camping. I love Appalachia, and think it is the most beautiful part of my country. There are always conservatives and hippies out here, and we all agree that trying to solve problems politically is much less effective then going out and doing it yourself: plant trees, volunteer, clean up your yard, garden. If more people did this, rather than complaining on the internet, then we'd be great.

Attached: gook trash.jpg (926x364, 64K)

Daily reminder that if you hate winter, you're literally not White.
Fuck off back to your tropical place of origin, shitskins.
t. Montana

You've got the right idea user. I routinely volunteer to help with enviornmental work. Last week we went to clear agressive shrubbery from saplings over in a burn area.

God damn it, where do you live?

I hate the hot summers here. I honestly want to live somewhere up north

I agree entirely that it would help tremendously if people would take personal responsibility and be part of the solution rather than the problem. And that many people would probably gain a lot from activities such as hunting and camping. The large problem globally is that the western world outsourced most production businesses to China and India, and those countries don't give a shit about how much poisonous waste they pour unfiltered into the ocean. I'm afraid they won't start giving a shit until the rest of the world boycots their products until they get their pollution issues sorted out.

Have a family faggot. What a loser.

I took my two eldest you faggot. What about those two things screams mutually exclusive to you?

And that's impossible, because they have all the rare earth metals.

Great channel, but he says one May was especially warm. Said a few months ago that it was warmer than normal in winter. These are signs of volatility that could go either way.

Hi, reddit.

Attached: 1512179257554.jpg (777x777, 55K)

>DA JOOZ GONTROL DUH WEABBER!

Attached: 1504017208929.jpg (600x446, 110K)

Nice bait

Attached: 1508913306587.png (403x334, 100K)

Try asking reddit science subreddits what percent of climate change is man-made. Get downvoted into oblivion and have 'confirmed PhD's REEEE at you for being a 'CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER'. Have never left a website so quickly holy fuck.

i just don't understand how some of you think there's no consequences to all this wasteful shit, you're as bad as the leftists that think retarded shit like "everyone is equal" or "black lives matter"

We won't need to worry about that when hydroponics becomes commercially viable.

>repeating a distorted version of what I said (strawman) in an over the top way (hyperbole) to ridicule me personally, rather than engage with the concrete, objective, factual information I provided (ad hominem)
>using subjective, emotional manipulation

wow and they say americans are gullible jesus christ

Well said. We have to dig deeper than all this Left/Right baiting shit.

Attached: youknowitstrue.jpg (411x376, 21K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: nim etön.png (1366x661, 705K)

>weather = climate
>my 2 square inches of the trailer park = planet Earth
>I have a

Attached: shit_for_brains.png (488x463, 39K)

Exactly. The right should stop doing retarded shit like supporting isreal and defending petroleum megacorps just cause "Lel, libtards hate it XD". Stop obeying the Left v. Right dichotomy.

PAY UP

Attached: carbontaxscam.jpg (720x960, 116K)