Poor people should unite and kill all rich people and then spread the wealth between everyone

poor people should unite and kill all rich people and then spread the wealth between everyone

Attached: 1508580531018.png (372x300, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This

Attached: jeff bezos capitalism meme.jpg (845x1522, 157K)

I'll think about it

*reverts to capitalism inside you*
heh..

Yeah, and then eventually some people would become more successful than others and form an Elite and impose rules and laws that kept poor people poor and kept themselves rich. It's literally impossible for humans to live in an equal society.

Attached: fuck gommies.jpg (705x506, 42K)

we would just keep uniting and killing rich people until they learn and stop exploitation

Instead of welfare we should just kill the poor.

100% agreed

Fuckin nice one, Trot. The dictatorship of the proletariat is whats supposed to solve this problem, not some ridiculous permanent revolution bullshit.

That's what your ancestors dreamed of and splendidly failed. Learn how to learn from your mistakes my Russian bro.

Governments should introduce poverty taxes. Staying poor will become unprofitable and everyone will be forced to get rich.

Attached: RIAN_03077458.HR.ru-pic685-685x390-63547.jpg (685x390, 41K)

Rich people should unite and kill all poor people until there is no wealth difference anymore

Attached: 1527799157781.jpg (1080x1051, 129K)

>moved to Jow Forums

Attached: Fv1v9eK.gif (450x189, 898K)

And what happens after all the wealth is consumed within a year?

Oh wait, I know.

Attached: 3BB6B54100000578-0-image-a-35_1483101482976.jpg (962x1346, 276K)

Exactly. The poor have neither the intelligence nor the discipline to properly manage wealth, that’s why they’re poor in the first place.

Not what happened. Read a history book bucko.

Every day I side more and more with the global elite. 80% of the population must be slowly killed with flouridated water.

Rich people pay my welfare

Then why are poor people poor? Is it because “greedy rich people” stole all their wealth? LOL

I can't believe this fucking rusky, by doing that you'll be making things worse by reducing the money's worth because everyone has it.

We could print more money and just hand it out to homeless people, that way everyone could be a millionaire! What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 0EBF490F-7730-4BEE-B386-E02E4A0AF562.jpg (479x247, 90K)

As though those weak enough to be poor could successfully do that.
Hey Mr. Richman. For enough money me and my friends will guard you from the scum. Deal?

Yeah, I've seen one Global Elite guy get a triple collateral with an AWP, so fucking sick dude

People are poor for different reasons. Anyone who reduces it to one factor, especially one as ridiculous as alleged low discipline or low intelligence, is probably full of shit.

Day #1: “Let’s kill the rich and take their shit!
Day #2. “WTF, I am rich now.”
Day #3: “WTF?”

African niggers do this all the time.
That’s why they live in shitholes.
Retard.

Attached: E1D455A8-0758-4E24-856E-A1A0A25E4AD1.jpg (1024x705, 225K)

Not really but okay.

Unity and harmony between all peoples.

Fine. Not all African countries. Does that pass the sniff test Snopes?

problem is rich people can pay poor people to fight for the rich.

only way to disempower rich elites are batshit crazy extremist governments. having these in power is usually worse than rich people in power

the problem lies with equating money and power. it's complicated, I do not know the answers

The funny thing about money is that it has property that is kind of like critical mass, once you get more than a certain amount of money then the income which that money creates will be greater than your capacity to spend it, even if you are extravagant to a ridiculous degree. That is why the rich get richer. And it is why the poor stay poor since they lack this critical mass of capital to make the jump from them working for money to money working for them.

>killing rich people until they learn and stop exploitation
thats retarded. humans are exploitative and opportunistic by nature. no amount of "lessons" will change human nature.

>I do not know the answers
Nobody in this thread does but at least you can admit it fren.

You clearly don`t understand shit about economics in Africa nor why its actually so underdeveloped. Google world bank structural enhancement program or guarantees program.

I dont believe that to be true. welfare in germany certainly isnt paid by "the rich"

The vast majority of people are poor and remain poor for roughly the same reasons. Simple laziness is usually one or all of those reasons. I've never heard of a lazy rich person.

What have you done to deserve their money? Nothing. Become rich and then distribute the money yourself. That is the beauty of capitalism. That anyone can become rich.

sounds dumb.
just make the new maybach building and maintaining parks in a poor neighborhoods with
no trees and asphalt yards.
I'd seriously fuck shit up on the daily as a billionaire.

Richer than the recipients at least

And after one such redistribution, the problems will persist and you will have no rich to scapegoat, so a red terror will begin to weed out those that think it's bullshit that the new commoner leaders moved into the palaces.

It is almost as if this has been tried before.

Genius! Why has noone though of this yet?

>I've never heard of a lazy rich person.
lol what are you smoking

>That is the beauty of capitalism. That anyone can become rich.
It’s a lie and you know that. It’s the families who are rich who were rich before for several hundred years.

Agreed. They are part of devil hood society who went too far and even exploiting Earth resources itself. Nature isn't for you! CIA/FBI/NSA have been within their ranks and barely get things done and right for the people. They don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs

Anarchist/Commie Spain
>kill/drive out the rich and a lot of the middle class, take their homes and stores in the so called Catalan commune
>anarchocommies do ok looting homes and stores for a few months, then the food is running low. Then the coal for stoves. Kerosene is gone.
>so busy killing each other over Marx v Lenin the people who know stuff are wiped out
>Franco and his army move in, take over. People have food, light, and heat again
When the poor take over the starve while freezing in the dark

((they)) are sabbateans.

> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4

Attached: 1666.jpg (600x648, 126K)

This is communism in a nutshell.

Kind of the wrong attitude guy. Don't 'side' with the global elite because they're not on your side, but learn how to play the game. Capital is just a cog in the economic machine, a tool if you will. It shouldn't be placed in front of human life (for the most part)

Nice revisionism.

Even Bill Gates had the gut to say this to the people, "Life is not fair; get used to it.". Is it time for me to switch to Apple? Never buy single one in my life.

Maybe you need to get out in the world a little before you go on the internet and act like a moron. It will be good for you.

Attached: 1510537501949.png (403x448, 53K)

It is not like Dell, Bezos, and Buffet did not have billionaires as parents.
No, wait

Just facts. Hell, even the foreign fighters in the international brigades admitted that

I grew up next to a very rich area.

I think British empire is to blame? They taught the world well how to rob people. Now they aren't happy when Russia and China learned how to rob us back.

Attached: ZhQ0gyJ.jpg (6016x2514, 1.78M)

Hope someday you'll actually do it Dimitri, we're all rootin for ya

That's called communism.

>incapable brainlets should kill le highest producers with highest IQs and greatest work ethic that we rely on greatly and spread wealth among the other brainlets so the human species dies out
Great idea

It's easier than you think.
The four corners of the Masonic Khazar Jew empire are Washington DC, City of London, Vatican and Hong Kong, and the capstone is Basel, Switzerland where the Bank for International Settlements exists.
Those are the main targets, but, the shadow government also has do go:
Black Nobility:
The list of the Anglo-American financiers consist’s of the following families:
>Rothschild >Kuhn >Loeb >Lehman >Rockefeller >Sach >Warburg >Lazard >Seaf >Goldman >Schiff >Morgan >Schroeder >Bush >Harriman

Black Nobility Houses:
>House of Bernadotte, Sweden
>House of Bourbon, France
>House of Braganza, Portugal
>House of Grimaldi, Monaco
>House of Guelph, Britain (the most important one)
>House of Habsburg, Austria
>House of Hanover, Germany (the second most important one)
>House of Hohenzollern, Germany
>House of Karadjordjevic, Yugoslavia (former)
>House of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
>House of Nassau, Luxembourg
>House of Oldenburg, Denmark
>House of Orange, Netherlands
>House of Savoy, Italy
>House of Wettin, Belgium
>House of Wittelsbach, Germany
>House of Württemberg, Germany
>House of Zogu, Albania

Papal Bloodlines:
>Orsini >Breakspear >Aldobrandini >Farnse >Somaglia

Jesuit Council:
>Farnese >Borja >Colonna >Gaetoni >Medici >Pamphili >Orsini >Aldobrandini >Chigi >Conti

Council of 13:
>Aldobrandini/Borghese >Borja/Borgia >Chigi >Colonna/Cologna >Conti >Farnese/delle overe >Gaetani/Caetani >Merdici/Medici/Domedici >Orsini/Maximus >Pamphii >Somaglia >Este Estence

Doing this will end the Order of the Dragon.
Now you all know.
What shall we do now?

Homeless people need to be put into concentration camps and be reeducated. Not including NEETs. Most homeless people cannot be saved. They might need a bullet.

You supposed to share the wealth, not horde it all for yourself. You deserved what you got by being a dick.

>Oog pick 6 berry
>Grug only pick 2 berry
>Grug no like
>Grug SMASH Oog

Attached: 1519768877251.png (235x215, 6K)

Well the rich kikes could use a good hanging

In this country some 75% of the folks in the top 10% were in a substantially lower demographic 25 years ago. In the rest of the world you are correct.

And? Do you think that wealth just coalesced out of the ether and gave itself to the chosen few that spend their days soaking in hot tubs and counting their bills like Scrooge McDuck? Granted, I am talking about the actual owners of that wealth, not necessarily the temporary beneficiaries such as trust fund kiddies and gold-diggers. Rich, successful people work like fucking maniacs and never sleep.

Sorry for not sharing your retarded vision of “what is supposed to happen.”

So basically pic related

Attached: 1527771960275.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Fucking pigs.
I gave the answer but it's too long for moronic minds.
This is why you all fail, and will continue to fail until you pull your mind out of that mental jail

>not understanding we're joking and regrettably wrote a long answer no one read
day of the commie rake when?

Poor people should unite and disregard the currency which 1% owns almost all of it and create their own currency and assign value to it.

What could go wrong?

I disagree, we should all work hard and line up to suck rich people's cocks, and then let them bum us in the butt. You just don't have a strong work ethic. The only reason you hate multibillionaires is because you are jealous of them. They pay me well, they payed me to make this post, it may be chump change in comparison to their wealth, but they still payed me, they still gave me a job.

2 bux for this post, I love my masters now, they pay me well.

Holy fuck this is some misleading bullshit. Fiat currency or fractional reserve banking did not rise out of some elite bankers but from market and industry demand. Inflation is a necessary evil when you have to extend the supply by weakening purchasing power.

You would be so much worse off than you could ever imagine without the competent people.

But skills and ability are not tied to your wealth. Tesla died in poverty after all.

And then everyone would be lazy as fuck in order to not become rich because rich people get killed.

Put to work like a house nigger for a shiny penny, how tragic, but alas, this is America

Most money to be made is with screwing over others, that's why a lot of rich people are sociopaths.

>skills and ability are not tied to your wealth

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. Why do you think they have trade schools? You go there and they teach you skills and abilities and then you get a job utilizing those skills and abilities and you get paid. What do you think? Money is just magic and everybody just has random amounts of it and there's nothing anyone can do to influence how much they have?

Im gonna spit on a beggar next time he asks for change all while thinking of OP.

Then you would just be poor murderers

in other news: Santa Claus is real and complains about badly maintained chimneys

There's a flag I haven't seen in a bit. I really do hope your country reverts to communism so I don't have to feel bad when we eventually go to war.

Attached: fuck commies.jpg (564x801, 121K)

Here's a fun fact: most poor people are unironically stupid and remain poor because of poor decision making skills.

But sure, let's have the cattle run things. When you seize the means of production make sure to kill everyone who can actually run them.

They'll starve to death eventually. You can't fix stupid with theft, you just have to put up with it.
I hope somebody shoots your parents, looks like they raised a commy bitch.

Attached: even smaller.jpg (200x119, 3K)

found the commie, fire up the woodchipper phil!

Agreed. We should start with those that own banking, the media, the Zionist lobby, Hollywood... oh wait. Never mind. I think it's better that we should concentrate first on fighting the White Supremacist Christian Theocracy that secretly controls the west and oppresses LGBTQPs of colors with hate speech on the internet.

It's like you've never met any poor people. There's a reason they're poor, it's because they're fucking stupid.
Go around some poor people sometime.

Or they're niggers

Attached: moonman.png (225x225, 7K)

More fun facts. If you can graduate high school without reproducing first you have like an 80% chance of reaching “middle income” demographics in our country. If you can stay married and not become a drug addict or alcoholic that goes up to over 90%.

(You)

Attached: muhsides.gif (254x275, 1.68M)

He skill and ability to make something profitable and compete. Edison was a real piece of shit, but the man knew how to patent and sell.

>poor people should make the planet a shithole

congrats, now you all have $200.

I was just thinking the same thing

RuSShA fag. Go back to fucking 1918 and try comunism again.