Well guys, what do you think of this logic?

Well guys, what do you think of this logic?

twitter.com/AllenCMarshall/status/1004013530960596992

Attached: image.jpg (1187x623, 93K)

He's right
Let's ban cake

background checks for cake buyers... wouldn’t want someone with a mental illness use a cake at a gay wedding

Attached: image.gif (240x257, 673K)

If selling someone a wedding cake is participating in their marriage, isn't selling someone a condom participating in their rape

Ban Homosexuals.

Attached: WishYouWereHere.png (389x256, 164K)

That's right, let's ban selling guns to faggots

Stay Awake!
Bin that Cake!

Is voting for a retarded nigger participating in the destruction of the US? Isn’t that Treason?

Well school shooter who buy the gun didn’t enter the store and claim that they are buying it for school shooting.

>If the guy buying the cake said it was for a gay wedding you say, fuck off faggot
>if the guy buying the gun said it was for murder you say, fuck off faggot
Liberals can't do logic

Guys...what if someone chokes on the cake at a gay wedding? What have I just participated in?

Attached: 1516317621349.jpg (572x572, 62K)

>a faggot doesnt know the facts of the issue
color me suprised.

he offered to sell them any cake or premade item in his store. He refused to create a potraite on the which he "paints" by hand of their fag marriage kissing.

If selling someone alcohol can mean you participated in a drunk driving death, isn't selling guns to a shooter participating in their murder?

That's not logic.

Attached: 1511227121116.png (918x688, 83K)

I see what you did there

Attached: hah.jpg (420x316, 9K)

The amount of people in the comments applauding this statement makes me seriously question how 56k people can be this dumb.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1920, 592K)

I really fucking hate when people are to short-sighted to approach a situation with any kind of nuance. Why is logic conflated heavily everywhere and then used to portray points? Even on principle these scenarios are inherently different raising all sorts of complex moral questions that can't be compared in a short paragraph

People with strongly held beliefs are welcome to not sell guns to murderers.

/thread

not even blue checkmark
go KYS, not your personal army
gods will

Attached: 1526169807856.jpg (500x492, 34K)

i think it's a stupid comparison.
and i think you're a fucking retard too

He is correct. The 7th amendment guarantees that the right to a penis shaped wedding cake shall not be infringed.

>completely 100% overlooks the religious side

>I don't want to decorate a cake for fags when cake decorating is the gayest thing you can do on God's green earth.

If the person buying the gun told the seller he was going to use it to commit a murder, then yes, the seller is participating in the murder. As far as I know, this never happens.

As always, shitlibs are retarded.

This 100%. If some dude just goes in and buys a wedding cake without announcing it's for a gay wedding, then it's like your typical gun purchase. He doesn't know what it will be used for.
If, however, he knows and still makes the sale, then he's assisting in the venture.

Can we meme condoms as being part of rape culture as they make it easier for rapists to get away with it?

Attached: 1409529927968.jpg (300x230, 23K)

Goalpost shifting. The issue revolves around concent of the individual to participate. In the case of gun sales, the overwhelming majority of transactions are two parties who agree on the terms. The cake case in question has a party using government to force someone else into a transaction the victim doesn't want to be a part of.

In short, the tweet in the OP is a virtue signaling faggot who is arguing in bad faith and only acknowledges principles in his opponents when he thinks it will make a good strawman.

>Hello is this the gun store?
>I'm planning a murder
>I wonder if you would be so good as to sell me the murder weapon?

Attached: 1523448691520.png (403x448, 53K)

>selling someone food
>participate in that persons obesity

If you take my guns I will end you, in my lifted Ford F-350 I'm coming for you, with a double barrel shotgun in one hand and a chicken-fried steak in the other, the last sight you'll see is my 25 gallon hat poking up over the Ridge to the sound of the Zac Brown Band, I'm a nationalist, that's what I do, I build doublewide trailers and beer coolers with my bare hands, that's the kind of man I am, I was in the military so all of you should be very afraid

Stupid religitards always complaining that murder is "immoral". You're on the wrong side of history!

>Twitter

His point is irreverent and this foolish human adds no value to society.

HOW COME WHITE PEOPLE WANNA X BUT WHEN Y HAPPENS THEY WANNA Z *sips poz loads*

>goes to Sanderson L. Feef Community Pool
>gets beat up by Yorgey "The Macedonian Nickel" Hekeltrek

Wow youre right, we shouldnt make cakes for anyone lest someone gets offended

>this logic
That is not logic.
>I don’t understand religious freedom
True, you do not.
>I don’t comprehend natural rights
True.
>I have zero respect and understanding of the Second Amendment
Evidently

>quoting this many post
Go back to your containment website redditfugee.

Yeah! As a matter of fact there better not be a single Chinese person in a 52 mile radius! Amirite?!?!?

>religiwhatever
Bill maher, pls go and stay go

Fucking fedora faggot

Attached: 12.png (400x400, 203K)

The shooter doesn't tell the seller he's gonna shoot up a school.

Damn, now I want chicken fried steak.

A gun dealer is prohibited by law from selling a gun if he has reason to believe it will be used for an illegal purpose.
I'll take a chocolate bunt cake decorated to look like my prolapsed rectum.
Here's a picture.
When can I pick it up?

I'm ghost writing a movie, it's called Brick McStone in Chineseland where a hologram of Steve McQueen fires a machine gun with one hand and pisses on the Soviet flag while taking the name of Mao Zedong in vain

>If making a strawman is misrepresenting someone's argument, am I not making a strawman right now?
ftfy

Indeed because chinese people are wifely known for killing and eating domestic pets for food along with being rampantly corrupt murderous automatons

fpbp

Attached: cbb.jpg (1440x1291, 182K)

You're fucking moron if that's how you read it.

I know exactly what you'redoing with the marriage cake your ordered, the guy with the gun has significantly more while room.

the 'baker' knows for a fact the cake will be used in a ceremony that goes against the baker's faith. the gun seller does not have foreknowledge the gun will be used to murder people you idiot!

I used to work as an electrician at a light beer factory until I got hit by a Chinesius Motors Chinkwagon XL Limited... how the hell could that happen in a place like this?!?!?!

Ill tell you how it happened, LIBERALS

I think we need a bakery that sells guns, that will solve this whole thing, who doesn't want to jam a piece of carrot cake right into the magwell of an AK-47?

Now I'm living in a garage subsisting on the profits made from selling beer can men on Etsy, look at me, I've become the enemy

what races do you sell to user

But that's the beauty of it the government did something right for once and said in a 7/2 vote that said "No he does not have to bake your gay wedding cake fuck off faggot!"

>liberals
you have adopted the corrupt language of leftism. don’t. call them what they really are: leftist. aka degenerate marxist regressive rat scum.

Attached: E11D677C-FD66-409D-AA97-B8ABE56C66DB.jpg (2848x2287, 954K)

Not sure; the coloreds, the Hispanos, but never Chinesians

Can I call them faggots instead?

food is the same as a weapon

>If selling someone a wedding cake is participating in their marriage, isn't selling a gun to a shooter participation in murder?
It is if you know that they're buying the gun from you to commit a murder.

>Well guys, what do you think of this logic?
platitudes

Attached: 1525652907484.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

Which is already illegal.

It's bullshit, because the cake has a clear purpose which is known to the seller/manufacturer. If the only purpose of guns would be illegal murders, yeah they would be banned, just like all knives would be banned if their only purpose was to stab people in the back. But guns can have perfectly legal uses, so too reduce them to the murder is some sort of fallacy which name escapes me at the moment.

How are gays going to get that iconic American physique if they can't have cake?

Attached: burger pepe.jpg (636x778, 72K)

If the state gets to assert you have no right to not do business however you like, when are the bankers boycotting gun companies getting gassed?

No. You're giving him an instrument of self defense. Making a cake for a wedding requires guidance and lots of care. If you were a gunsmith and you made a very specific build to someone so they can massacre a bunch of people - yes, it would be participating in murder.

Only if they sold the gunman the gun after the gunman told them what he was gonna do with it desu

Exactly. The fag in the OP and everyone who "liked" his comment can get aids and die.

You do not have a constitutional right to cake.
Nor do you have a constitutional right to my services.
If they had obfuscated thier union was queer he'd have sold them the cake like academy would sell a 9mm to a person planning hommicide but obfuscates that fact.
Yes, selling a gun to a person who discloses itll be used for murder is participation.
Yes, selling a cake for the purposes of a wedding is endorsement and participation in that wedding.

of course.

Attached: 898C091B-344B-4711-9B57-65F98034BCE9.jpg (592x579, 94K)

It’s stupid. You have to accept the premise that gay marriage should be tolerated, and I don’t.

>when walmart is so cucked by black twitter that they won't sell your memeflag in any form anymore

you should park your F350 across some train tracks and take a nap in the bed.

Ban statism

>stuff all the internals of an AK with carrot cake
>fucker still cycles and shoots relatively straight

God bless comrade Kalashnikov, rest in perogies.

Your right. Its propaganda. One is a religious tradition. The other is a common exchange of goods. Like buying bread, or beer.

Is that a tranny? Oh Canada...

Attached: image.jpg (1007x1200, 97K)

Show me an anti gun gunshop
Fpsbp after mine

>banning things
>banning the central authority that bans things
>banning youself for being a stupid ancap faggot

It's so stupid when they accuse us of hypocrisy because that means they're hypocrites too, just that they're oppositely hypocrites. Stupid.

>By selling gays a wedding cake I condone their right to be married.
>By selling guys a gun I condone their right to own a gun.

Where’s the problem?

Dumb, the baker usually has to go to the wedding and set up the cake and everything. The gun salesman doesn't fucking go to the murder and hold his hand while the trigger is pulled. Fucking lib logic

>implying the baker didnt offer to sell them a cake
I'm so fucking tired of every single retard talking about this not even knowing the basic facts of the case.

>Wins lawsuit
>Bankrupts business

Attached: cakebaker.png (667x701, 457K)

Yes, that's why the vast majority of murders are committed with guns that are stolen, smuggled, or homemade.

It actually is if you sell it to them knowing they were going to use it to murder someone.

You would be an accessory. And go to jail.

Whats this dumbshits argument again?

Well said.

Attached: 87E182C0-2AF4-43BC-B42B-471B86AED7DF.jpg (2794x1828, 482K)

*snap*

Attached: 1527200289148.jpg (684x546, 76K)

is this satire?

It's good. We will have to come up with something better

>is that a tranny
They all are.

Attached: 7DEED95F-CC70-40AD-866A-F8015B1C3D70.jpg (2000x1000, 341K)

You participate in defence

No because you know the cake will be used in the wedding but you don’t know the gun will be used in a murder.

The fact that more than 56,000 people can’t figure out such simple logic makes me furious and I’m not even a gun fetishist.

Attached: fjrwithfagsdoomnations-1.jpg (225x300, 18K)

Almost 70k now.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 26K)