Mom of color unleashes profane, racist tirade in subway seat fight

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=kerNUkTTtyI

A hot-headed mother went on a racist, expletive-laced tirade against an Asian woman aboard a packed city subway — knocking her to the floor over a seat, disturbing video of the incident shows.

The two-minute clip, which was posted to YouTube last week, shows the foul-mouthed mom losing her cool after her young daughter apparently was forced to give up her seat.

“He didn’t get up for me because my daughter is black. He didn’t get up for me to sit with my daughter,” the seated mother shouts to the Asian woman, who also is sitting on a double seat next to two young children on the train.

The Asian woman is then calmly heard telling the angry woman: “Mind your language … be calm.”

nypost.com/2018/06/05/mom-unleashes-profane-racist-tirade-in-subway-seat-fight/

Attached: 180605-mother-throws-asian-lady-off-seat-index.jpg (401x266, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wy7lNJ7jrYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chimp chimping out in chimpland
shitting in a toilet
nigs being nigs
*yawns*

this is america

what the FUCK is wrong with that woman's (????) voice

she sounds like a man but she can't be a tranny because her boobs are real.

what the FUCK is wrong going on? she sounds like she's possessed by the devil.
only niggers could possibly be this un-feminine.

Based meme flag

based retard

Attached: Capture.png (643x205, 25K)

it's called being ironic/sarcastic you fucktard.

Your country is a biracial nation i.e. blacks and whites are the true inhabitants, after the American Indians of course. The black woman didn't conduct herself properly but she is partially in the right that it is more her country over the Asian lady

havent had to pull this meme out in a while, but it fits

Attached: Trollface.png (680x1130, 918K)

Classic case of only pretending to be retarded I get it.

Attached: 1524809788584.png (782x960, 478K)

A sign of throat cancer

You're an embarassment to your country, the fact that you took time to screencap a wiki page and post a meme to reply to a shitpost is incredible.

>in chimpland
Says the mountain pajeet as he shits on the water well dug by unicef volunteers.

"I was only pretending to be retarded!"

>trying this hard

Who in the fuck doesn't know Nepal is a country ?

no one stepping up and telling this bitch to shut up. I guess I live in Australia thou. maybe in America people just ignore shit like this because they don't want to get involved and get a doctors bill.

still pussy as fuck there are like grown 60 year old men not telling this bitch to shut up.

It's Tracy Morgan in drag.

Why don't they just shoot those animals?

niggers are gross

lol a beaner

stop being dumb niggers, he doesnt have a meme or US flag its obvious that its bait/a joke

Niggers need to pay reparations for the countless years of terror theyve inflicted on the Asian community

Cuck at the end.
>uh-uh-I'm not recording
But I think the issue was this woman was either 'playing with the kids' or she just sat down taking the kid's seat. Crazy bitch didn't know how to deal with it properly, but who does these days?

Shes a Gorilla!

how is it a joke?

Quiet, Chang. If you continue to keep duplicate books for your businesses to defraud the government of tax receipts, we will send negro death squads to compel your compliance.

>shitting on the Nepalese
1,000,000 Mexicans = 100 Frenchmen = 1 ghurka

because nepal is not a memeflag and anybody saying it is is playing retard or baiting is he doesnt have a us flag

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 26K)

Yeah but Nepal is a meme country so he is half correct senpai

Surely shell be doxxed like that white dude two weeks ago

This. Finally.

I'd trade every single nog (all 40 million of them) for any other race (so long as they're not muslims).

Or the white guy that wore a swaztika on the subway, then got punched in the afternoon after saying nigger

Your country is also a meme country desu frenchie. also lurk moar

What a fuckin dumbass

Mate it happens no need to get all pissy about it. Germany just let him be you dont need to white knight for him.

Attached: 1512349477660.jpg (750x644, 93K)

Just fuck my shit up then.

I blame white men

Yeah... sadly you're right

>being this mad

tfw no black people live in your town

Attached: giphy.gif (500x225, 506K)

that ape sounds like a man

niggers need to fucking hang.

All non-whites were in the wrong for not being white

this is america

Attached: 1526567317249.gif (500x281, 977K)

>This aint yo country

Attached: 1452458140303.gif (300x182, 313K)

>the virgin asian vs the chad amerimutt

No this is an example of US niggers. Come to orange county CA. not bad here. No niggers.

can someone explain? the nig wanted the chinks seat and pushed her over?

This is America on diversity.
Diversity. Not even once.

dank, I can't wait for racial strife to engulf the cities. New Yorkers are savages and weaklings. They pride themselves in their attitude, but look at them. They are all cowards sitting there. All minorities too anyways.

She has probably been doing that for 40+ years and is using what shred of vocal chords she has left.

Why would anyone get involved? It's a book. No one gives a fuck about zipper head gooks. I had forgotten Australia is full of chink shill posters.

someone got up to give the asian lady the seat because she was old. i believe that the kids stole the seat as the asian lady was sitting down, or maybe they were taking up 1.5 seats and the asian lady gently nudged them. at this point la atrocidad woke up from its slumber and commenced to rage.

Under 50% white in 2018 though.

Asian "community"? China is full of chinks. They can go back to it.

Look at everyone there. There is no unity.
They are all displaced and separated people all out for their own individual interests.
If a bear is chasing someone else, fuck them. It's not your problem. Why bother helping someone who wouldn't do the same as you?
Communist china mentality. Isolate people so they don't care about each other. Nobody says shit and everyone minds their own business. American bystander effect.

The death of White identity.

new york has a large orthodox jewish community, i wonder how well they'd do against the blacks

Attached: newyorker-with-logo.jpg (1379x1800, 1.01M)

dont catch you slippin up

this. also they were all sitting at the same time. what was wrong with that?

I don't know why anyone lives in NYC. Do they enjoy being subwaycucks?

Tbh as a Midwesterner living in NYC for work, you just keep your mouth shut. I have no loyalty whatsoever to these people, of any race. New Yorkers wanted this multicultural shitfest, now they can deal with it. What problem is it of mine if a chink and a nignog want to get into it? Why should I give a fuck?

I'm gonna be out of here with a business started in a few years. Until then I just enjoy watching the fruits of these peoples vaunted multiculturalism come to bear.

People should have stared at her. She chimps out because she has no shame; if the passengers all focused on her, perhaps she might realize how obnoxious she's being. But since everyone just pretends this isn't happening, it makes her feel tough and untouchable.

I live here. The other day I was thinking that mathematically I should see about twice as many obnoxious white people as black people on the subway, but somehow that isn't the case

If it was all white people, and she was a nasty white lady acting that way, would you stand up for the one getting harassed?

You don't understand that they just don't give a shit. I was on the 4 train yesterday at 8AM and this old black woman was singing Hallelujah at the top of her lungs. Everyone was glaring at her, she just shut her eyes and continued singing.

Just stay out of santa ana unless you want a burrito or taco. Costa mesa, huntington beach, laguna, dana point, laguna niguel all fucking great towns. Again, no niggers here.

[shebooning intensifies]
[dinduing intensifies]
[nigging intensifies]

Attached: Display all blacks.jpg (700x680, 141K)

Yes.

She's a spaniard, what did you expect?

Her IQ is too low. She doesn't have any empathy.

Civic Nationalists will just say, if we love them enough or educate them they will surely learn.
White Nationalists say, race exists and we are different. The majority of Blacks are culturally incompatible with western civilization.

My man.
I hope one day we can push back against this diversity quota "White displacement" BS.

Imagine being part of a REAL community with REAL people who care about things and each other.
Imagine just being on a subway or bus, and striking up a conversation with a stranger and having this odd feeling like they are already a friend, or that you have known them before in a past life.

The dream lives.

Poor dude

wetback

>Mom of color
Just call them niggers

Did you ironically/sarcastically let Muslims into your country to rape your women too?

Welcome to america !
She isn't even black lmao

Attached: 1510949577527.jpg (858x617, 241K)

nice reddit meme, faggot. it sure is summer in here.

>thinking you can lift a finger to do anything against a black in current year

fuck off, pajeet

Gorillas belong in the zoo but pushy chinese people need to learn personal space and how to wait their turn... so i think i have to side with the gorilla in this case. Gorilla needs to be kept in its own habitat in the future though.

Where's the father...? Oh.

youtube.com/watch?v=wy7lNJ7jrYg

Sure is summer in here.
I bet you don't even 14.

You're a fucking idealistic, lonely loser. You should seek counseling before you hurt yourself or someone else. No one would have a conversation with you because no matter what the shape of the society you live in may be you will always be a loser. XD. That will never change no matter whom or what you want to blame it on. XD.

Its entirely true. To be honest I kind of love seeing shit like this happen here. New Yorkers can be very full of their own crap when it comes to politics, so two minorities fighting on the subway is great.

It will take a while to rebuild that societal trust that you speak of though. Here, its been 100% destroyed through multiculturalism and economic migrants like me. Back home, its still around, but rare, been 90% destroyed by welfare, meth and now heroin, joblessness, and obesity.

I do think we will rise up out of this though. Even in this postmodernist hellhole, if you keep your ears to the ground, I can sense the tone changing. I'm dating a native NYC girl, and when we started a couple years ago, she was the prototypical uber liberal. Now.......let's just say that's changed. And she's not the only one.

White peoples patience has its limits.

>new york has a large orthodox jewish community, i wonder how well they'd do against the blacks
No need to wonder for long, it is inevitable. They are not going to distinguish between white and jew, and that's a good thing

OY VEY.
DIVERSITY IS OUR GRETEST STRENGTH.
KYS WHITE IDENTITY IS OUT.
STOP LOVING YOUR OWN PEOPLE AND YOURSELF.

It's afraid.

Attached: 1528112382044.jpg (646x789, 150K)

A loud mouth nagging nigger, nagging like only a nigger can, throw these half human half ape fucks to their wakanda already white american anons, preserve your genetic heritage before it gets contaminated into oblivion and the US ends up a nation full of retarded mongrels.......like present day India.

dat meme lmao

Attached: url-4.gif (370x265, 205K)

lol yeah you don't know America especially black inner city America. a non-black would never interfere with a raging black hefer. wow haven't you seen enough videos to know this?

We can't ever really give up on the dream tho.
The people who died for America never got to live like kings in it.
We might never see it, but you know we can pass that torch to people like us in the future that deserve it.

Things can't really get much worse tho. Sometimes I feel like a Roman drawing half a fish in the sand with the belief one day Christians would have somewhere to go for their religious freedom.

Attached: Ichthus.png (200x100, 3K)

bait

I was wondering the same thing. God fucking DAMN there is nothing remotely feminine about that literal beast. She sounds like a man. There is nothing soft, cultured, poised, modest... nothing, about her. Blobby body, hideous face... How did she get laid to shit out those kids? It would take black-out drunk levels for anybody to even begin to entertain touching that creature, wouldn't it?

How many tranquilizer darts do you think it took to bring that gorilla down?

Attached: 706330F0-66B8-4D8E-8A3F-39330FED1971.jpg (454x453, 57K)

Shut the fuck up loser. I'm not interested in your happy internet lies and fantasies. Fuck off and kill yourself. XD. As I said, you are the textbook definition of a loser. The exact psychological profile of a loser. That was my only interest in you. To laugh at you and point that out. Kill yourself loser. XD.

Truth.