National Day of Sweden

say something nice for once

Attached: sveriges-flagga.png (456x285, 926)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VwFEhrlzh4&index=2&list=FL76Fr4QtrTQus5WHtxTTbfQ&t=9s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/ Major happening in Sweden/tnum/174148067/
youtube.com/watch?v=DYk8vuTeCnE
youtube.com/watch?v=hHu9UjCy_Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oqnj5PAQdg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOq44MYWb_4
nybooks.com/articles/2017/01/19/the-swedish-kings-of-cyberwar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>empty thread
kek

Happy Sweden day Gustav

Some parts of your country are alright.

I already made a thread about this and I wrote it in caps.

I can't Shvedostan, just... ah. I can't!

you got nice metal bands

ikea is comfy af desu senpai

You used to be the envy of the world.

Moved back to my hometown, a cirka 15000-20000 inhabitants sized town in Smaland from living in Gothenburg for 4 years.
Sure there are blacks and sandpeople here as well but I was amazed I could actually take a stroll or visit a store without seeing a single sandnigger.

Yeah, like Meccadeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VwFEhrlzh4&index=2&list=FL76Fr4QtrTQus5WHtxTTbfQ&t=9s

Gothenburg seems pretty bad when it comes to seeing niggers. I'd say niggers and people from northern Central Asia were more commonplace than whites from my experience being there.

Loitering seems to be the most favorite pasttime for the lesser races, If you look for it you will see white people going from place to place, from home to the bus, from the bus to the store and so on, the brown menace just stands around all day on a location without reason

i think rurik is a pretty cool guy
eh creates medieval rus' and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: Prizvanievaryagov[1].jpg (638x464, 287K)

Cool flag.
Lovely women.

SAVE YOURSELVES SWEDES

>made in sweden
>read nobody ever on any product

Why the fuck would you celebrate loosing control over Denmark and Norway? Traitors!

Volvo makes nice cars.

Known around here as the niggerstore

Attached: Fg.jpg (225x225, 7K)

oh i forgot ikea, lol ikea has the same logo as lidl.

>Spotify
>Skype
>IKEA
>3 phase systems
>Dynamite
>A ton of chemical elements
>Work of Carl Fon Linne
>Ball bearing
>Seat belts in cars
>Pacemaker
>John Ericssons propeller
>ATM machines
please
Sure we dont want to have our own people as slave labor for actually manufacturing it.

you were a nice country ~10 years ago

F

it's cold outside I might be able to sleep with the window open tonight thanks to the mosqitos not coping with the weather.

That sounds about right. You go to central Gothenburg and all you see are individual groups of foreigners standing in circles doing absolutely nothing. That's every single day of the week, not only weekends. I'm always on the edge when I'm in town.

Hello Captain Sweden

Attached: F2A831F7-2DDE-436E-89C1-FB64A77550DF.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Swedish cuisine is great and underrated tbqh

Attached: 512554_2.jpg (750x750, 179K)

Attached: EC4CC618-396B-4FDE-A50E-7FF749AAFE0F.jpg (642x779, 166K)

Attached: BD3EFFA4-1373-4962-B8CF-F89AC3A39C99.jpg (618x500, 78K)

Somali semen is bad for your health.

There is legitimately nothing good about you and you are basically the kikes of white people.

Attached: 792741FB-EBF5-4EFF-A37C-61EF2851EEE3.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

There is no hope, why sugercoat a turd? Fuck this "nation" and fuck the commie scums who have destroyed it.

Thank you for this shit

Attached: epok-ice-cool-mint-slim-strong-vit-tobak-portionssnus.png (555x555, 191K)

I like to envision a beautiful white blonde Swedish girls with genes as pure as an untouched snowbank.

I like to envision a gang of rabid primitive Somali immigrants gang raping her and dumping their filthy semen into her womb.

I like to envision her giving birth to the putrid spawn - a halfbreed of middling intelligence and a proclivity toward violent behaviour.

This is swedens destiny. The new swedes are taking over and it's BEAUTIFUL :)

Attached: 1528255803414.jpg (500x421, 153K)

seconded

Yeah, every time I went to Nordstan it was just foreigners standing around literally doing nothing.

I had to switch bus at Brunnsparken when traveling home from work or having fun. Place was filled with different groups of 4-10 different kind of brown men flexing and loitering and causing trouble, its disgusting

How much is that Club Swagger year membership costing you?

You are alowed to have national day?
I tought the feminist sultanate had forbiden such things long ago.Well happy national day,and good luck in saving your country and nation.

Nice numbars and good effort.
You are not quite aussie level but it's geting there.

Battlefeelz V agina dude. It was made in sweden

Attached: 1527856019833.png (824x620, 33K)

Not that this info changes your faggotry, but the girl in your picture is a norwegian ex-blogger, Voe.

underrated

used to make*

Lidl has the same logo as ikea yes.

I really want to but....

pic related

Attached: sweden.jpg (1145x552, 95K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/ Major happening in Sweden/tnum/174148067/

You're less cucked than us, but that's more due to our actions than yours.

my hamster went to sweden
then he came back gay

Don't lose hope, Sven. Your ancestors were Vikings, and almost kicked Russia's arse. The Swedish democrats are polling very well. Never take the Blackpill.

thanks for the trade, it sure as F wasn't gonna be Jews farming grain, only one country worked in the great depression. youtube.com/watch?v=DYk8vuTeCnE

Iran and Sweden fought ZOG with trade the best they could.

Värnamo?

youtube.com/watch?v=hHu9UjCy_Cc

Allahu Akbar

I just moved back to Gothenburg after living in Kalmar for two years. I will for sure move back to Kalmar as soon as I can. Living here is like living in hell when I know how good it was in the 90's...

Son you're welcome.

And none of those companies stayed in Sweden Tells something about the hostilitiy against businesses.
And inb4 globalist shill it's far worse for small businesses.

For accuracy's sake, it's the 'Sweden Democrats'.

Outlook is pretty good as the soc-dems are running out of energy while the cuckservatives picked the blandest faggot they could think of. With a bit of luck we stand to lose the green party, the liberal party and the christ-dems (the latter is kinda sad as they wasted a lot of potential) from the parliament. What's left are the center-green liberals and the communists, they may be tougher nuts to crack.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Oqnj5PAQdg

Attached: centern.jpg (1024x512, 200K)

Well... You still have national day. Maybe?

Happy Sweden day
Please do well in the next election or remove the muslims physically

I like ABBA and viking violence

I spit on your grave Sweden

Attached: svenska uppfinningar.jpg (1425x755, 311K)

If you listen to anything but classical you're not white
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOq44MYWb_4

I have a knife made from your steel.

I stayed a whole summer in Gotland when I was 12. It was the most beautiful summer I ever had.

Clean up your fucking country you goddamn cucks. I don't even want to visit anymore.

you have nice lakes and forests

Lidl is my favorite place to shop.

If I go watch football world cup in St. Petersburg, I will bring tons of snus. Thank me later.

I can't understand how you don't just go and knocking down the mena. the tram in gothenburg is horrible, way worse than stockholm

Hundreds of Swedish words were borrowed into the Finnish language, which gave us lots of concepts and phrases that simply did not exist before that.

Fantastic culture before it went degenerate. Cool companies, like Saab in the military, Volvo for cars and SKF for ball bearings (it's super important). Also very competent in IT and programming in general. The marriage between IT and industry in Sweden is going to be interesting.

Bonus: nybooks.com/articles/2017/01/19/the-swedish-kings-of-cyberwar/

Thanks for the cheap furniture.

You have cute girls.

Attached: j1mkOuK.jpg (799x1198, 203K)

I had Swedish girlfriend too, she was really great and not even contaminated by the nihilist attitude found in so many of Swedish people these days.

Those are f*nnish (mongol) girls mate

Honestly I can't imagine living a daily nightmare in Sweden, with the media and with other brainwashed citizens while trying to take refuge (ohoho) on the net where everyone laughs at Sweden (except other members of the Brainwashing International). How do you cope user? Hang tight and happy trails.

Najs för en gångs skull.

Jag saknar det gamla Sveariket.

What now retard.

But isn't Skype Estonian

Wonder why they're wearing our national dress

Attached: xxmg_1029_95747400.jpg (200x414, 92K)

So today is last day of ramdan.

They also largely tend to resent everyone else and they like being threatening to them. I can't remember the number of Arabs being in group all looking at you while you walk between them. That's the only thing they have, the fear they can instil in people for being potentially violent. The only way to get passed that is for oneself to practice one combat sport.

Poo bantz are best bantz.

If you are ethnic Swede, I can get you a place to stop at

Is that a joke? Germany in comparison has a retarded economy, mostly chemical, cars and factory machines. That's great but the future is going to be more and more IT and Sweden is great at that. Also it got 10 million inhabitants... Fantastic industry for such a small country.

Thank u fren

Your women used to be respectable.

Rejoice for the good season at least. For the rest you have a Viking skin, right?

lidl is german you dane

Yea im värnamo bro almost

discord gg/mcCwVM

Nice currency you have Finland.

يوم وطني سعيد

check map

Attached: 1527907322502m-1.jpg (893x1024, 174K)

The difference is that Mexicans in the large majority do work. In the US, almost all migrants are well integrated in the job market. In YOUROPE, we have high unemployment and fucking illiterate Somali, Iraqi, Afghan, etc. THey will never integrate.

THe last ones are better actually.

once you were warriors, and you can be them again
happy holiday Sverige

Attached: snowfox.jpg (281x180, 7K)