President Donald Trump has recruited a team of skilled tailors to alter his old military academy dress uniform for use...

>President Donald Trump has recruited a team of skilled tailors to alter his old military academy dress uniform for use at his multi-million dollar, taxpayer-funded, patriot parade this fall.
>>According to sources inside the White House, the president has been marching around the Oval Office in a variety of military-themed uniforms created so he can look more imposing as he reviews armored vehicles, personnel carriers, and American troops marching through the streets of Washington.
>“He looks kind of silly, if I can be honest,” said one retired four-star general currently working in the Trump administration who was speaking off the record, “but I don’t want to say anything to his face because he is, in effect, my commander in chief. And he’s so pumped up about this ludicrous armed services parade of his.”
>Another highly-decorated, former military officer who holds a position in the Defense Department said, “Trump’s kind of fat and out of shape now, and the old throwback uniform looks more like a bad Halloween costume. We’re all laughing behind his back, but he doesn’t realize it.”
>The president, who fancies himself a military man because he attended high school at the New York Military Academy (NYMA) in Cornwall-On-Hudson, occasionally dons his old dress uniform when meeting with top military officials at the White House. Mr. Trump famously said on the campaign trail for the 2016 election, that despite receiving five draft deferments throughout the Vietnam War, “I always felt that I was in the military” because of the training he got at the NYMA.

Attached: 1_7vjTjec0tB59qW4QICI9TQ.jpg (720x405, 104K)

>He also received harsh criticism for saying that the experiences he had at the expensive boarding school, where he was exiled by his father because he was an incorrigible bully in his former Queens neighborhood, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”
>While that statement—as well as the one he made about Senator John McCain not being a Vietnam War hero because he got caught—has angered legitimate U.S. military men and women, the president continues to unabashedly try on suiting options for his desired, but controversial public display of military might.
>Professional tailors are currently enlarging Mr. Trump’s high school uniform with matching blue-gray fabric, while adding epaulets, medals and ribbons that he didn’t earn, per the president’s instructions.
>while adding epaulets, medals and ribbons that he didn’t earn, per the president’s instructions.

You cant seriously support this, can you?

Attached: 1_rcptW3OHqmLPWX4tN_79BQ.jpg (720x405, 102K)

You jealous you won't be in it faggot?

Post sauce senpai

As long as he sorts America out I couldn't give a fuck.

>dying for zog
At least I know he is smart for trying to slip out of it.

Attached: 13263575736..png (1127x619, 779K)

>retired four-star general
>He looks kind of silly, if I can be honest
>former military officer
>Trump’s kind of fat and out of shape now, and the old throwback uniform looks more like a bad Halloween costume. We’re all laughing behind his back, but he doesn’t realize it.”
FUck off shill no member of the army of the US would say such things especially concerning a US president take your propaganda and go to plebbit

Attached: 1516571007017m.jpg (897x1024, 125K)

>occasionally dons his old dress uniform when meeting with top military officials
So is now a similar weight to back then?
Also height and build etc? Sounds dubious to me.

lol this couldn't read more like fake news if you tried.

>nobody would say trump is fat
o rly?
>angry reactionary """meme"""

Attached: unflattering-donald-trump-chin-photo-ps-battle-latest.jpg (300x185, 19K)

LOL. This gonna be gud. America searches for the perfect aesthetic military uniform that will simultaneously make everyone who sees it immediately want to either wear it with pride or run hide in the attic. It can’t wait to see where this ends up.

>Professional tailors are currently enlarging Mr. Trump’s high school uniform with matching blue-gray fabric,
So yeah that's a lot of BS your peddling there, you don't deserve the money George Soros pays you.

Wow, this is Africa-tier bullshit

>things generals and officers never said
I mean really a 4 star would never speak like that

>Went to a military school for rich privileged kids to pretend like they are in the military or West point, Annapolis.
>Get a deferment from the draft (Vietnam) because of "Bone Spurs" despite playing football in college.
>Still think he was in the military

Holly fuck Trump is fucking faggot and it makes me almost want to drop from going into ROTC or enlisted navy. Not a single one of his kids or his "friends" served and likely will ask others to go to war in Iran or some other sandhole country on behalf of Israel.
At least fucking Obama didn't pretend he was in the military.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>hurr why is the 70 year old man not Jow Forums
kill yourself

>Trump’s kind of fat and out of shape now, and the old throwback uniform looks more like a bad Halloween costume. We’re all laughing behind his back, but he doesn’t realize it.
High ranking military officers don't speak like that, especially during interviews, Holy Shit.
Just so you know, Trump is old as fuck now, so these "sources" are shit, like your thread

Attached: download (3).jpg (264x191, 12K)

Why would you post this here? This is normie propaganda, go post it on reddit instead, I'm sure you'll get a bunch of upvotes and maybe even some plebbit gold. xD

People here would probably unironically be more thrilled with the fact that hes larping as a military dictator than not.

Attached: 1499812653344.jpg (200x296, 12K)

Is that really considered attractive on your shitty island?

Attached: A50E1D3E-87AF-4477-921F-8A056D6B9B53.jpg (480x480, 49K)

I've seen 80 year olds that are more Jow Forums then Trump is at 70. He's overweight as fuck and does 0 exercise. Look at Bush, he was Jow Forums asf and biked constantly. Trump thinks Camp Davis is a dump which is no surprise for someone who detests doing anything outdoors aside from golfing.
As far as general health goes this is a man who bragged about dogging AIDS back in the 70's/80's.

Attached: o-GEORGE-W-BUSH-BIKE-facebook.jpg (1536x1024, 373K)

>Bush was 55 at his first inauguration. You're really grasping straws here

its almost as if the most stressful job in the world is stressful

i fail to see a problem. the man wants to look fashy for the parade...you prefer he wear a speedo you fag?

So? I mean how does that change Trump fulfilling the ameriburger image perfectly?

Attached: trumpmcdonalds.jpg (640x360, 25K)

>.you prefer he wear a speedo you fag?
That might traumatize the nearby soldiers.

>You cant seriously support this, can you?
Nigger, that's all we want.
Another meme made real.

Attached: trumpaint.jpg (399x482, 107K)

>drop from ROTC
>enlisted Navy
If anyone’s pretending to be in the military it’s you dickbreath

nobody cares about the military you fag
die for israel lol

Your post is fake news and your mom is a fat fucking whale

Attached: 1526528075742.jpg (960x520, 80K)

Praise kek

Link to article?

You cant seriously believe this, can you?

>sources say

never heard that one before. nice bait.

Attached: Bait.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>picks the god-tier big mac

BASED

excited to see what they come up with

Attached: 1451010081228-2.png (600x805, 497K)

Nice larp, OP. Now kindly fuck off and go to hell.

>4 star generals talk without formality in a interview about the fucking president of the US.
Atleast be realistic.

>anonymous sources say Drummpf fat and orange
The absolute state of professional journalism

>who was speaking off the record
Not bad apart from that line

This is great. July 4th he will proclaim the end of the American Republic and declare himself Emperor.

I’m convinced that we’d be much better off under a benevolent dictatorship.

Attached: 1517827092659.jpg (254x198, 10K)

fuck yes dude