Jow Forums lied to me about Jesus Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=OeAfIuOBIFA
youtube.com/watch?v=aIFRHKkKtzw

Jews absolutely abhor Jesus and Christianity and the New testament. They think it's anti-semitic in essence, and they literally declared it as their enemies. Jews who rejected Christ are literally satanists.

And while that is a obvious truth to me now, at the time I got here, it wasn't, I was an atheist. Why the fuck you little faggot cunts lied so much about Jesus Christ??? It's the number one cultural enemies of the jews, as he is the real messiah, and jews rejected him, now they have risen as a nation of satanists merchants. And all Jow Forums did was to shill on the fucking satanikikes side.

Attached: KikeDr.png (975x791, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-family/atheist/political-ideology/liberal/
biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>confusing actual Jow Forumsacks with Jew shills that call Jesus a "kike on a stick."

Attached: 1506747628602.jpg (609x720, 69K)

Jesus went against the proper intellectual authorities of his time. It has been logically disproven by the descendant of those authorities that he is in fact not the messiah but rather a smelly hippie who needed to stfu.

>making the same thread every few hours for 2 days straight
for what purpose?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

Attached: Rabbi Jewsus.png (790x587, 107K)

>christianity is so cucked they literally fight over a piece of jew penis
amazing

Fighting fire with fire. Godspeed OP.

>fighting fire with fire
the whole board is infested with christcucks and literally nobody else makes religious threads except them. what are you talking about?

Kek

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_to_King_Helios
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Against_the_Galileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_golden_verses_of_Pythagoras
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
You can help fellow a bit of theology and moral classics of the ancient "pagans"

Attached: 1527572702608.jpg (706x1024, 113K)

To combat the fucking "Pagans" (Israelis with vpns) and the diaspora lies.

Im really fucking sick of desert religions and the violence and aggression that comes with them. We could have any religion which is more about introspective assessment and personal enlightenment, but no we chose the yahweh bullshit filled with autistic rage. Even paganism with animal sacrifices wasn't as bad.

>Talmudic kikes
>It has been logically proven that they were in the right

t. tamudic kike

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

woah . . .

We need aggression, you retards. We’re being invaded. The race war is already here.

That's a bold faced lie and you know it. Or you're new here.

The matters of state and the matters of religion are different.
You can have your spiritual relationship with God, mediated trough Jesus Christ, and still work your statecraft. Just like it was since Constantine until sexual revolution and cultural marxists, it has been like that in the whole west. You idiots really think that taking this apart even more is the answer?

Wake the fuck up. It will only make atheism the default, and atheism is liberal, feminist, lgbt and pro-democrats in every way.

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-family/atheist/political-ideology/liberal/

And it's aimed at whites too. Wake the fuck up.

Attached: atheiss.jpg (900x387, 34K)

biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
>On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus

Attached: 143355315076.png (527x585, 357K)

It wasn’t Jow Forums it was kike shills. Glad you finally did some research.

They override the discussion with their talmudic defense kikesquad

Attached: 1528169926328.jpg (1024x771, 109K)

the meme flag shitskin muslim again and his threads without content. godspeed user, may you get blessed.

Kikes are satanic scum

>Jews lie about Jesus to have the Romans tortue and kill him
>OP: omg i didn't know the jews hate Jesus
OP you are either really stupid or you are a really stupid shill

I didn't know they were here lying about him on purpose, Jow Forums showed me politics behind the curtains, I thought they would be equally redpilled about religion

woah . . . .

You sound like a pussy

>posting this dumb thread yet again.
Must be getting some really good traction with this slide thread eh?
Sage

*snap*
YEP

I agree with you, but stop making this thread
This is the third time I've seen it in 3 days

Attached: sage.jpg (1280x1707, 212K)

hello again

Attached: christkike virus.png (975x791, 399K)

>And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.
Yeah kikes really hate Jesus - the Messiah , Moses and all the judges and prophets of Israel.

Hello