POL BTFO BY CHADBEARD

Look at him. Has everything you want. He could rip your fucking head off or kill at the least. Here he is just SHITTING on polfags and pol ideoolgy. Come poltards. Come chimpout. I welcome it ruralfag whos never accomplished ANYTHING. Come show me.

I cant wait to see these chadbeards rip your fucking failed heads off and throw them in the shit pit where they belong you fucking obsolete rotting boomer pieces of shit. You fucking LONELY sexless shitstain beta cowards who had no friends and came to Jow Forums to get recruited by stormfront. Come lonely sad of shit. Go ahead and chimpout. Show me your power level coward shitstain motherfuckers. Fucking LOSERS the lot of you. Obsolete LOOSERS.

I love this story so much. This is America bitch. Lonely loser pieces of shit with no game and no social skills HATE this. Nice belly you got Wyatts. Fucking losers. Just Bring it pussy. No one is afraid of you circle jerking cocksuckers. Eat shit and die racist losers. Its just not your world to covet anymore you failed peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlsGXZSXhJk

Hes right. You people are sooo obsolete. So unecessary and unwanted, Just hurry up and rot or kill yourselves. Because you people are USELESS. You bring NOTHING to the table. Nothing useless cowards.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAqHS1_3pGc

Attached: Heavy D.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG9CLZfq7hA
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only faggots shave their chest tho

literally who is that?

More chad than you will ever. You sir are destined to die in your shithole apartment.

Just found out about him today, He owns an autoshop in Utah and makes videos.

Fpbp.

Why are you so angry then?

> pot blond
> mutt children
> has everything we want
yea no

oh uh sick burn i guess how will Jow Forums recover

Awesome

>trying this hard
Tone it down. 2/8 b8

Why so angry sir? You sure you are not talking to yourself, about yourself?

With bear or not all will bow to almighty God or they will perish in hell. You should repent your sins act properly as Jesus is teaching because God will judge your silly actions. You are one full of hate. You have to find God or you will perish forever.

Who is this 56% dadbod

ITT:

>op unloads his anger and frustration at not being White

>white wife
>white children

What’s the problem here? He’s helping to secure a future for the white race.

This thread is so shit

Attached: 1528177275376.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Ignorant posts like this make me feel nothing at all.

also this is not chad by standarts of our Silesian atheists living in my region he would be little girl. We have some dare i say slavic bydlo two times bigger carrying guns nearly everywhere trying to fight nearly everyone.

You made me giggle

literally who?

Attached: 1528191912595.png (1024x678, 768K)

Attached: beardgoys.jpg (500x399, 65K)

>Doesnt live in shithole europoor apartment

hes right, whoever keeps posting nazi shit is going to implicate the entire board, so i don't blame the guy for hating on /pol, if you did;nt take the time to figure this place out then it would seem racist.

You wont bitch, you cant even talk to women let alone get a gf.

time o'the month eh Nancy? Somebody exercising their freedom of speech got ya down?

Im talking about you larping shitstain losers.

Attached: atomwaffen.jpg (2550x3300, 967K)

And who put this hate here? Was it you evil nazi larping motherfuckers?

Looks like some ugly idiot just destroyed whole/pol/. Of course i am going to kill myself soon as possible. I can't recover after what some bearded asshole things. I am not going to spend my time listening his crap on jewtube. He had sex so he must be right. Also virgins, basement etc.

>Has everything you want.

I want a chin

he has nothing i want though i might use his womans asshole a bit first.

beard? not bullet proof.
ego? not bullet proof.

say if i kill him with a wrench, and eat his corpse on vidya, will you suck my balls like you suck his? askin fer a friend faggot.

He has nothing I want. Hell, even he wishes he was still single.

Why would I want to be white. Be a great ape with dunnng krugers, stuck in an artifical world. Unable to comprehend and accept the truth because of my fragile deficient simian ego.

Who pee'd on your sugarsandwich?

Yeah more than you larping pieces of shit.

Except rejection lonely cocksucker

Attached: 1523284814764.jpg (1024x852, 132K)

Stop promoting yourself. I hope someone rapes your daughter up the ass until death.

According to pol slavs arent white but mongoloid hybrids

Gimli

Pathetic fat nigger, keep your larp elsewhere and take that ugly nigger with you
>muh city lyfe
Youre a fucking pedophile, fucking die

He wouldn't last w min in the ring with me. Especially with that giant face pussy.

Look at his wife's fake smile.
She is not happy.

t. upset kikeling

Attached: 1528095731099.jpg (645x729, 131K)

I hope you find love you beta shitstain.

Attached: GeneCombination.png (683x619, 348K)

Finish rotting boomer. Obsolete.

Let me guess, he’s an epic civic nationalist and a capitalist? Amazingly pathetic. While this man “HAS EVERYTHING YOU WANT” whites are still being genocided and we are losing our nations. Yet here you are to boot lick the current system.

Attached: DCF41E29-F7E7-4297-9B01-E57EC33AC716.jpg (750x960, 650K)

I came to see the daughter maximized. She's 5/10

Don't worry your virginity is safe

Post gainz with timestamp or gtfo lonely larping faggot.

nigga u mad

"Ruralfag"

You outed yourself liberal

Whom do you know personally that was killed by this so called white genocide? News flash simian. Whites could never disappear from the world. Whites are made. And live in delusion my monkey brother.
4:05
5:05
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o

>gets his entire being rocked by youtube comments
what a tremendous faggot. cant take the bantz

hes a commie faggot.

Lol..he beats her

The eyes don't lie

And? City people voted hillary. You rurals, lacking education, voted for ZOGO the clown. Make america great AGAIN? Thats like saying America is SHIT, lets make it better. You bring me shame.

Is this the new "shit was so CASH" copypasta?

A genetic disorder does not make those poos fucking white you absolute sperg.

shut up larping faggot.

Sad!

Attached: 1515307653719.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

>has everything I want
His wife is pretty hot, but after 3 kids that pussy must be wrecked

Yes it does. The poos are caucazoid to begin with. You just cant handle the truth. Nice birthmarks.

butthurt faggot lol. what are you one of those pathetic angry asians who worships more masculine men?

At least he has a wife and kids. You are unloved and will die alone.

A bearded mutt is not something I'd be jealous of.

Are are you? lonely? sexless? Beta?

Chest day should be introduced to the short assed little fucker.

Immortality through children>Pleasures of the flesh
Also
>kegals

Why is this important? He looks happy and has a nice looking family, I'm happy for him. Should this upset me?

Im sure living in America is.

It shouldnt if youre not a stormfagger

Yeah, that’s it. You have to go back, kid.

Attached: F52A713E-552C-4F89-A6EE-3179A6FC1246.jpg (717x880, 105K)

Acording pol you are amerimutt which cant say who is or isnt white but i love you and i want to stop doing more sins. You think you are against racism but you just proved your own racism with your post and you dare i say BTFO yourself with your post (counting that you are mutt acording to your logic that /pol is right about races). God hates hypocrisy and with every word you are just closer to eternal hell and damnation. God doesnt care what race you are. He will judge us all and he will smite you to hell. You are swearing and you are pumped by daemonic hate. Im not hatefull im just telling you truth as our lord and saviour is teaching us not every man or woman can inherit his everlasting Kingdom. How can i be hateful hate when im trying to show you way. I want to see you in heaven by saying you truth. To hateful person truth sounds like hate but you can be saved if you will repent your sins!

>Trying to shame someone on an anonymous forum
>Anecdotal argument
El Oh El

Attached: 1524595687210.jpg (519x533, 81K)

your thread is shit and you should feel bad

youre trying too hard.youre projecting your insecurities on everyone and its painfully obvious.its ok to be below average my friend.we all know(and have sympathy for) someone like you.i hope things start looking up for you hang in there.

Cool story bro

You have to get a gf if you dont want mother nature and father time to remove you from existence beta.

make me larping faggot

you is a poopy head a poopy head a poopy head you is a poopy head and your whore mom can't suck cock for shit

sing it nigger

How can I not be hateful when your peers in this place call for the death of innocents? When good men like you sit idly with ears, eyes, and mouth closed. All because your peers are "useful idiots" for some politics. Any evil in my words is but a fraction of the true DEMONIC evil that lies in your peers. Welcome to pol. Kill niggers. etc etc etc.

What will God hate more. My righteous fury? or your apathy of evil.

Have a sexy gf that I fucked yesterday, theres nothing a beta like you can do to me, but you can try.

Attached: 1501992729194.png (935x943, 1002K)

Hmmmm doxed himself on YouTube eh WELL I know who’s kids I’m kidnapping this weekend thanks for the upload op needed a good laugh.

>user that’s horrible.

M’kay. annnnnd?

Did he wax his body?

>Opinion discarded

T. lonely austist with childhood trauma

Not sure if this is the place to post this but what happens if you are more redpilled than your husband. I know you might not think it's possible but it is what it is. He is the breadwinner of course and is a good man but he says our kids will go to public school and I say no way. Not sure what to do. Also he says I cannot raise them to be like "me". He thinks I'm a bit crazy with the jq. I agree I should not make them paranoid but they need to know the truth. Sigh.

Okay nice edge mate. Too bad youre a faggoty little beta coward who doesnt even have it in him to leave the house and talk to women. Nice one Shadman

not at all, are you projecting? what is your obsession with this Discovery Channel fag who loves illegal immigrants?

Well this is weird. You serious with this question? It's btw not a great thing if you think your husband is a bit of a pussy.

>Skips incline
>Wants to look tough with beard but shaves chest
>At least 30% body fat
>Troll face
What the fuck slide thread
Sage

Your husband is right. If you try to raise them with your faggy stormfag infogaphs, they will grow up to be like Wyatt. Lonely and racist. Inevitbaly exposing their stormtard level and losing their job. Wanting them to go to private school is fine but dont pressure them with racist ways otherwise they are going to be losers in whatever school they go to in this day and age.

This

He's not a pussy. Just a normal guy that grew up in a white area.
I can see this. I don't want them to rebel against me.

Nothing, I just came across the video today. The buy is braver than 99% of you and has way better optics. You stormfags cant even say anything against him. Hes better than you in every single way.

Guess what.
I do have a white wife and daughter

what exact ideology are you referring to ? pol is full of 14 year olds that think everything trump says is based that pretty much sums up pols ideology . a retard could dismantle that .

Attached: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (463x500, 55K)

Attached: a93da42f430b944c94121852f2b51ad43281eaaf2fac0a392579d62df0bb3943-pol.png (716x540, 369K)

Sloppy body. 5'9". 2/10 lumberjack larp

Looks like a fag

Chinlet known as keemstar

Who gives a shit about amerimutts?

Attached: 3bMLrz4.png (1600x1200, 79K)