Western Civilization was a mistake

>taking summer classes like a good goy
>partner is a 5'5 autistic chinese guy, lets call him Chang
>often makes people feel really awkward, e.g one time he walked around our lab introducing himself to every single person slowly, or he'll start relating work to Harry Potter out loud to the TA
>has a habit of picking his nose and pimples without shame
>Chang is actually a cool dude, despite appearances and we share a lot of common interests like anime, blues, and videogames
>one day I'm studying with him and suddenly a 10/10 chinese girl walks over and kisses him
>turns out their parents arranged them to date and they're gonna marry
>turns out she was a virgin (I didnt ask, he told me this)
>when he sees mfw he snortles and snot literally comes out of this kid's nose
>"huhuhuhuh oh user whats wrong?"
>he's not even rich
>he's not even fit
>he's not charismatic at all
Meanwhile I'm busting my ass in the gym, busting my ass to get good grades, to get a good job, to eventually marry some used up roastie who will probably cheat on me with Chad, then take half of my life's work with the help of lawyers.

Just what the fuck is the point?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmMN3ZdPXXc
youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we share a lot of common interests like anime, blues, and videogames

Attached: d65.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

the point is to be high. eat high meat nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=fmMN3ZdPXXc

Chang Chad Wang

youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ

youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ

youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ

what answer do you expect?
Op is a faggot

You shitposting thats fine
BUT LEAVE THE DAMN PINK WOJACKS TO Jow Forums OK FAGGOT ?

Attached: slightlysofter screaminhg.jpg (1079x673, 67K)

Yeah, I'm the faggot. Just like everyone else living under this shit system.

FUCKING DELETE THIS!!!11!!

There is no point. Just stockpile supplies and prepare yourself for the collapse.

>invest your time in shit that won't help you get a girl
>wonder why you don't get a girl
lol Americans

>a 10/10 chinese girl
No such thing, dropped

It's just luck

Yup. Arranged marriages are fun. Pic related. My future wife fixed by my mommy.

Attached: devi_nidhi_saraswat___Bg2q4sQh6X3___.jpg (1080x1193, 104K)

More like Chong mate

enlighten me then, wise kraut

she was model tier. Beautiful face, tall, nice ass, tits, etc. I'm not a fag that thinks asians are hotter than whites either but she was unironically hot as fuck.

you forgot to add
>wanting to marry in 2018

It's called freedom. Women don't have to be with you if they don't want to.

But you said it yourself:
>he's not even rich
>he's not even fit
>he's not charismatic at all
So obviously, you don't need those thing to get a girl. If your goal is getting a girl, why work towards those things, then? Doesn't make any sense to me.

He got his girl via an arranged date, so why not emulate him? Ask your parents to arrange a date.

Yes they do. Take the rape pill.

This. Also:
>anime
>no waifu

OP should try 26 years of nofap along with zero bottled water and joining a cult conservative religion while eating non GMO raw meat only at night and feasting the days, it'll change your life and turn you into a turbochad!

Muslim countries are basically the same

Your gif is nice 'n' dandy, but why the fuck is the flash coming out of fucking nowhere, when it should clearly be in the top right corner of the camera!?

Beta cuck go steal his girl, she’s probably not super enthused about an arranged marriage

absolute cringe.
I would feel stupid making this video or even participating in it.

No they aren't. They are third world shitholes. Your mom will likely arrange you a fucking suicide bomb vest.

I work hard so I can provide for my future family, thats my end goal. So far every girl ive met has been an unapologetic whore and its depressing.

Loving this meme more and more. Sometimes forced memes turn into classic memes.

That face when I'm a brown nigger, 6/10, and get laid consistently because I stopped giving a shit about women. They're a waste of time, the only woman in the world that's ever going to give you unconditional love is your mother.

First stage is accepting that no one gives a shit about you. There's freedom in that.

Attached: carefree-with-cotton-extract-slipeinlagen-mega-pack-10000247_b_p.jpg (548x548, 88K)

Actually the HP camera advertised had a popup flash on the top of the camera.

but usually in muslim countries, hot girls go to guys who are doctors or have rich families? no?

They go to people who can afford to trade a couple of goats.

yo. im a chink. i can try help you translate what is going on. is he from mainland? exchange student? or us citizen

best answer in the thread.
OP should stop being a fag obsessed by women

Attached: 1527523965310.png (583x550, 538K)