FORTY TWO (42) FLIPS

>FORTY TWO (42) FLIPS
damn

Attached: trumploss.png (506x293, 52K)

Meh fake news

Now tell us about blue to red seats which flipped, of which there are many

>State senate
Lol call me when you retards win something relevant

Attached: 1527485805583.gif (500x346, 471K)

>cnn
sage

>CNN
Fake news

1000 during the nigger’s reign.

a huge chunk of those were in Virginia, which contrary to popular belief has been a blue state for almost a decade now

trial of the century incoming...

Attached: an_hero_dumbftard.png (866x900, 343K)

davidhogg post snap greenn guy

Attached: frek.jpg (633x950, 130K)

The answer to life, the universe, and everything. Literally has more relevance.

(OP) #
>ignores the blue-to-red flips
>ignores the overall low democrat turnout
>ignores the red gains in states that Trump lost
>ignores that there were no blue gains in states that Trump won

Wait, let me guess, the next thing the media will tell us is that Hillary has a 98.5% chance to win the election.

Attached: 76222E9D-F4FC-45C8-965C-BCD61DF160FF.jpg (1536x995, 278K)

Man I feel bad for Dems

kys shil;l trump is playing 4d chess

Attached: 1524161498495.png (434x428, 239K)

Are they testing out a new method of rigging elections?

oy vey, op is fucking gay and retarded

almost 50 vs almost 1,000

Attached: jared_haha_oh_wow.gif (78x78, 116K)

Fake or unimportant to you?

There have been like 8

If youre counting rinky dink local and state elections the R's turned something like 1,500 seats red during the Obama era. Which is like 200 seats per year. Muh blue wave is averaging 1/10th of that lmao. Shiver me timbres!

It's over.

Attached: Untitled.png (1166x492, 51K)

Whether this is exaggeration or not doesnt this indicate a trend to blue? I mean why would Reds be booted out?

No, it indicates that Dems have invested more money into rinky dink special elections than any party ever has historically, in order to generate a few weak headlines like these, hoping it would actually materialize in a wave election for Dems this year. But they arent even close to doing as well as they need to, and have wasted most of their money competing for this statistically insignificant number of seats

It indicates a flow of special interest money.

Shout out to Simple Flips

If the Rats just had $42 million to sink into every Congressional race they would do fine.

Kek that's true, but they dont.
Guess which party does have a shit load of money in the bank? and will be able to vastly outspend on the 500+ congressional elections happening in 5 months?
Oh yeah, the R's, who didnt squander their money away to the personal accounts of their last Presidential candidate and on a few rinky dink special election seats
Dems are truly the dumbest of fucks

as long as voter id hasn't been implemented nationwide down to the local level and actively enforced yet, this doesn't mean jack shit

They're wasting money because they can afford to though. The media will automatically give their major candidates positive coverage and their opponents negative coverage, and Alabama showed that they can get away with crimes during an election even if there's video evidence and they admit to them.

Compare this to June 2010.

I'd seriously LOL if Democrats win next election and cement their power in America. Not laughing at American patriots, but at the absolute state of White populations in the Anglosphere.

It's like we crave our own death and destruction.

Hey yeah sure any day now.

majority of whites vote conservative though

They poured a ridiculous amount of money into her campaign. For the last few weeks, her advertisements were before every YouTube video, on TV and signs everywhere. The Republican guy was largely unknown.

99% you mean

Attached: 1523040311478.jpg (513x558, 149K)

They’re counting school board elections as flips? How much is this costing the broke DNC?