D-DAY

74 years ago today, these brave soldiers and patriots risked, and in many cases lost their lives for the cause of Democracy and liberty.

Less than a year after this photo was taken, with the help of our Communist allies, the Nazi tyranny was crushed and a new age of truth and justice for all the men in all the lands began.

I know my grandfather, who lost his life that day, is looking down upon this world with a knowing smile that shouts out from the heavens...

"MY SACRIFICE WAS NOT IN VAIN!"

Press F to pay respect to all those who lost their lives on D-DAY in the pursuit of our freedoms

Attached: famous-d-day-image-026-g-2343.jpg (2789x2232, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My best part is when they said we need to kill these Nazis so Jamal can rape my wife and daughter, rob me and pillage my country and Jews can run the media and banks.

F

Attached: VICTORY.jpg (700x655, 86K)

Big fucking F

>the help of our Communist allies
You mean the people that we spent the next 40 years fighting in various proxy wars? Yea, no. The wrong side won

Attached: PattonWW2heroJewsMeme-2.jpg (722x508, 344K)

F

Yup that’s the exact reason why so many Americans volunteered

>Baiting this hard
At least you're awake to the current state of things Nigel

They didn't die for a shitty politcal system, and sure as hell didn't die for liberty (aka fag marriage and degenrates). They died because they were patriots, and opposed the worship of the State over God that facist and Commie regimes are known to do.

was Adolf Hitler the good guy all along?

The 116th Regiment of the 29th Infantry Divison. Destroyed in 30 minutes at 0630 74 years ago today.

I sure am glad we aren't speaking german so my kids can speak arabic

Attached: 1508629910165.png (338x507, 208K)

So glad Google decided to honor those that sacrifi.....

Attached: Sweden National Day 2018 2018-06-06 10-56-07.jpg (941x348, 179K)

NEVER FORGET

NEVER FORGIVE

FREEDOM, LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

Attached: mockingchurchill.jpg (621x468, 47K)

S

Attached: welcome to europe.webm (640x342, 2.87M)

Fuck off Paco. Your free because of them.

Attached: pacomerchant.png (801x1001, 70K)

Attached: 1511145796033.png (620x876, 136K)

>with the help of our Communist allies, the Nazi tyranny was crushed
And replaced with commie tyranny
>and a new age of truth and justice for all the men in all the lands began
Communism and marxism have nothing to do with justice or truth.

Can’t wait till some mudslimes spit on your graves, they soil our land. Then we’ll send these shitskins right to your shithole as you seem to love them so much.

lawdy lawdy i luv muh freedumbs

Attached: britain.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

They died because the kikes told them to, they died so Europe could become as trash as the US, and so the US couldn’t become European.

>And replaced with commie tyranny
Which we knew we could beat in the end. Nazi tyranny would have reigned forever unless we put a stop to it.

The brutish, heel clacking, goose stepping hun hordes would have marched upon and devoured the whole world like a swarm of locusts upon a corn field, if they had been allowed to take Russia.

F
suck a dick, faggot

Big fucking S

well my grandfather was at Utah beach, and had been through the whole war from day one (he had actually just completed ten years service adn been discharged a month before the war atarted - on the day war broke out he got a telegram saying report in adn didn't get back for four years...)

he died in 1989, adn to his dying day he hated germans, and would literally spit if hitler was mentioned.

F

oh dear, Achmed, you really should learn something about the history of the country you live in.

>Nazi tyranny would have reigned forever unless we put a stop to it.

Attached: 1518549262431.jpg (723x691, 99K)

Alright Amerimutt.

Stop acting like it was their fault you fucking retards. It was Germany that started the war in the first place

UK and France pushed for a war against Germany, and the UK was backed by the US from the beginning.
No reason to start a war for some Polish shithole, unless there are serious (((interests))) involved.

>Germany that started the war in the first place
No Britain and France declared war on Germany you baka
>inb4 muh poland
No it was about Germany's expansion potentially rivaling their individual empires, which they both sold off to spite Germany

Big ole S

D-Day was a horrible plan that only succeeded due to sheer numerical superiority and the German command making strategic mistakes

>being slaughtered/enslaved in the service of the eternal hun would have been better than having freedom in a just democratic nation

Attached: Goebbelscorpse.jpg (580x386, 40K)

so invading Czechoslovakia and Poland and planning to invade Alsace and take Belgium, Holland, Denmark wasn't a good reason?

again, learn some history Achmed

>No Britain and France declared war on Germany

why?

Munich anyone?

stop being thick

What would you have done better?

>they died so Jamal can rape their children
Fuck this type of comments, there were 17yos that dropped and died that day without reaching the sand, they gave thier lives to defeat the agressors. Their governments are at fault sending them for a bad cause, but the soldiers deserve respect.

Fuck you and your grandpa

Attached: Israeli_Flag_3.jpg (1200x673, 185K)

It was the Jews fault.

>having freedom in a just democratic nation
Where?

I explained why you baka, they wanted to keep Germany crippled and the jews wanted weimar to continue as their degenerate playground

Attached: 1511183499446.png (2000x1093, 2.48M)

>so invading Czechoslovakia and Poland
Taking back former German territories (Poland or Hungary also took parts of Czechoslovakia) isn’t something of concern from imperial powers that have large territories all around the world to develop their business. Germany was, like Japan, in need to extend after having been butchered in the Versailles treaty.

>planning to invade Alsace and take Belgium, Holland, Denmark wasn’t a good reason?
Wrong. They did so because France declared war on September 1939, didn’t do shit for months except a miserable attack on the Saar (which failed) and then refused to negotiate. Hitler wanted to settle the Western situation to be freed to attack the USSR.

You will not teach me any history, Amerimutt trash.

Attached: IMG_0784.jpg (669x888, 127K)

I'll have you know my grandparents fought for Italy and are big fascist supporters so no f's for you today

Yea. Jew propaganda is a hell of a drug. Make you believe the war you're fighting is solely to stop an evil madman named hitler

My grandpa was a filthy commie, not a reason to follow him.

>to be freed to attack the USSR.

>The hun hordes marching upon the hovels and villages of Russia with bloodlust and a desire for brutal conquest and enslavement of millions is OK!

Attached: smugchurchhill.jpg (640x507, 117K)

Americans make better baits, because they’re genuinely dumb (they don’t know what the «hun hordes» are).

I thought it was weird that COD ww2 didn’t have a dday event... they are doing nazi zombies now... maybe it’s a riddle

fuck europe, not worth the blood of any american, not even our lowest nigger

Attached: self hating american mutt.jpg (731x709, 97K)

>I explained why
no you didn't, adn you ignored the historical facts as well.

"keep germany crippled" you mean keep germany from invading all its neighbors, murdering and enslaving people, and carrying out genocide and wholescale theft..

Thanks for ruining the world faggots

S

Nigger Stalin was gonna overrun the entire continent.
He butchered his command staff in opposition to this plan for this and their allegiance to true communism (AKA anti-imperialism) and began industrializing to strike hard and fast against the slow-paced capitalist war economy.

>Taking back former German territories
no, they went further than that. Much further. and while they were "former" former is the point - they were no longer germany's to take.

or would you be happy to have the English take back former English territory and take most of France back?

He said we’re going to tear their living guts out of them and use their guts for tread for our tanks.

>they were no longer germany's to take.
They were never anyone to take to begin with and if you argue "might makes right" (they weren't even conquered, just taken by subversive means) then they have every right to take them back then.

S
They were naive young kids, but they still did the jews' bidding

Oh right, so Germany taking back German land justified a war. You know that there were actually ethnic Germans living on these lands too, right? They controlled Danzig since 1935.
By the way, noticed how big both British and French Empires were, compared to the German territory at the time? Their population's densities? Here are some figures:
46M British had 40M square meters around the world.
37M French had 10M square meters.
46M Italians had barely 500.000 square meters.
85M Germans had 600.000 square meters.
And some Germans weren't even reunified with the Reich, due to the consequences of the Versailles treaty. Hitler had all the rights in the world to expand in the East in order to prevent East Prussia from being isolated, as well as to fight against the USSR that threatened to invade the entire continent by causing wars between or inside countries and then casually walk in.
Taking irrelevant shitholes was a normal thing to do for developed and civilized superpowers. But the Anglos made (((international laws))) after their own conquests which violated all of these laws, solely to preserve their own economical interests.
Just like they were cooperating with Hitler before 1936, when Italy threatened British interests in Africa and Hitler sided with Mussolini.

That said Ameridumbs who’re proud to be mike’s docile slavesoldiers are the worst creatures on this planet, even a nigger has more honor when he chimps out and stabs some whiteys.

Heil Hitler

>"baits"

Im not baiting anybody. Im a English patriot celebrating the day the hun knew his tyranny was done for, and those that sacrificed to end it. Your trying to justify about the enslavement and conquest of millions.

Attached: krautslave.jpg (768x496, 58K)

S. Enjoy living in the world you created.

Attached: 1517953627561.jpg (297x322, 37K)

The historical facts are Britain and France colluded to prevent Germany trying to compete on a global scale

>"keep germany crippled" you mean keep germany from invading all its neighbors, murdering and enslaving people, and carrying out genocide and wholescale theft..
Keep Germany weakened and a non player internationally so France and the UK could remain the dominant force in Europe, the rest of Europe snubbed their noses at Germany after WW1 and thought German women and children forced to prostitute themselves and fuck animals for the jews degenerate amusement served them right
Germany reclaiming it's rightful lands and recouping it's losses after being robbed after WW1? Oy vey how do they take back what was stolen

Attached: 1504163483530.jpg (1024x442, 93K)

S! S! A hundred times S!

>They did so because France declared war
and Germany jsut happened to have an army ready to do the deed, with plans for the attack already drawn up.

what a happy co-incidence.

no. when Hitler said he had no future plans for expansion, then invaded two countries, it was obvious that he was insincere and had a future agenda.

which he showed by invading France - there was no reason for him to do so - he could have negotiated a peace, or sat in his own borders adn defended himself - he chose an aggressive war of conquest, and enslavement and theft.

mind you, even if he had kept to his borders it would have been right to invade to depose him, given the appalling treatment of his own people.

If you cannot tell the difference between the Allies who beat the nazis then freed Germany, and the nazis who conquered and stole and enslaved, then you have a poor grasp of history, Achmed.

where in France do you live? isn't there a plaque in your local town to the French men and women taken as slaves?

F even though we were fighting the wrong enemy.

Slide thread
Sage

even if your view was correct - fuck them. they started a war of aggression in 1914 that cost millions of lives, for nothing. they lost. they didn't have any claim to those lands - they lost them.

and they then arose as a murderous thieving slavery and thuggery movement - they deserved the fucking over they got.

After the war England voted labour . The US them rebuilt Germany to spite them.

>Germany started WW1

Attached: 1504848574194.png (645x729, 70K)

>implying we did any of those things without a good reason

Attached: 1525194178860.gif (487x560, 898K)

no point arguing with him, Achmed isn't French, he knows nothing about the history of the country.

No, France declared war and refused Germany peace offers. Don’t try to make posts as long as mine to be relevant, you obviously has zero knowledge because you’re a pesky, dumb race-mixed American.
If you were actually French I would have directed you to some useful books on the topic, but I know you don’t read shit but your internet (((media))) on your shithole.
Your whole point is destroyed by the fact that both French and British had large colonies while Germany wasn’t even unified, ethnical Germans being spread in neighboring countries.
Hitler also was a shield, as well as Mussolini or Franco, against conquering, enslaving bolshevism, that wanted to establish a world without races or borders, just like some (((religion))) wants to.
To make it short, you’re a retard and almost certainly not White, so I will not bother convince you to views that only concern actual White people.

>given the appalling treatment of his own people.

No frog, that's what differentiates the Nazis from the Communists. The Nazis were good to their own people, savage to others. The Communists were savage to their own people.

Attached: 1499990847920.png (415x550, 105K)

>S. Enjoy living in the world you created.

We will Hun, believe me. Its a world of liberty, justice and truth for all, something the Hun mind finds repulsive. Thankfully, the rest of us are not like you.

Attached: cryingkraut.jpg (490x374, 34K)

And so you do you. Enjoy your diversity.

Hitler offered numerous peace deals with Britain . All were refused

He’s not a «frog». He’s a disgusting Amerimutt.

Yeah. The most stupidest thing was that France followed Britain in a completely pointless war for her.

Attached: 1524879987776.jpg (704x916, 215K)

Yea enjoy living in the shithole that is England today. You believe you live in freedom and liberty when you get arrested for saying a controversial opinion online in Britain. Nice irony isn't it?

yep. You ahd no right to invade Chechoslovakia. No right to invade Poland.

at best you might say that there was an argument for occupying the Corridor and Danzig - not for invading the whole country.

And wasn't it handy that the Russians could take the other half - with Hitler's agreement?

fuck off with your fairytales - it was conquest, theft, slavery and thuggery, and unjustified in every way.

"Judea declares war on Germany"

Also, Poland declared war on Germany first, just not openly. Thousands of Germans living in Poland were massacred and Hitler intervened and took back German soil in the process.

>France declares war
>"wtf why is germany invading us? You said you wouldn't"

>"but why did he have an army"
France and Britain were rumbling for years looking for an excuse, Hitler would have to be foolish to not prepare for the inevitable

>he could have negotiated a peace,
Nigger you fucking liar, Hitler repeatedly tried to make peace with the allies you're outright lying now

>even if your view was correct - fuck them.
There we go showing your true colours
>they didn't have any claim to those lands - they lost them.
Then there's nothing wrong with colonisation, france, greece and argentina can shut the fuck up about our lands and india should become our bitch again thats how it works right?
>France complaining about slavery
lol

>they deserved the fucking over they got.
I called this posts ago
>"How dare you cross us, your children deserve be whores for our amusement bad goy", Are you sure you're not jewish?
Also this it's like you're willfully ignoring everything that contradicts your narrative you pilpulling fuck

Attached: 1505467524491.png (213x237, 8K)

>no right
LEBENSRAUM

>gonna overrun the entire continent.
>didnt even take Finland when he could have done, only took over those who allied with the Nazi tyranny, and bribed the krauts with materials so they would leave them alone (we all know how that worked out, what you get for trusting the eternal germ)

Nazis wouldn't have stopped at Russia, that was just the beginning

>Germany peace offers
which amounted to "fuck off and we will decide the future of Poland with the Russians. (and then come for you when we are ready....)

you think a peace offer from Hitler was worth anything? a peace offer that basically said "I knew you would declare war if I invaded Poland, but I did it anyway and now I am keeping it, so why don't we have peace?"

Attached: 1527770210717.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

>being this ignorant

>Fight for Satan during WW2
>"win"
>lose your country anyways

At least Germany went with a bang, for you and me it's a slow desolation. But the difference between me and you is that you embrace being a nigger to the kikes whom ultimately serve Satan himself.

F
But S on their betrayers.
lets not pretend things weren't good before WW2 - they were excellent, but since then the power (of money creation) that had arose during the Napoleonic wars (the NWO) has been trying to destroy us.
Now is the tide is turning.
Patrick Little has proven that even in the most liberal stronghold on earth the normies are all turning to /pol for their salvation. We will not fail them.
And when power is ours we will never relinquish it again. Ever.
(Trying to decide if Faith No More - Epic is epic or dross, can't decide m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg )

Attached: IMG_4653.jpg (500x750, 44K)

also I love your assumptions about my background, Achmed. you are deranged aren't you?

You know what a German war aim was in WW1? "Germany would create a Mitteleuropa economic association, ostensibly egalitarian but actually dominated by Germany. Members would include the new buffer states."

What does that sound like? Did they actually lose...or did it just take a really long time with a lot of bloodshed to get to the win?

It's hard to say that the supreme men who gave their lives in that war did it for a good reason. I cannot F but i cannot S either.

Great men were duped into dying for Jews who'd gleefully fucking subvert anything good about what the dying men stood for just to wreck their families for generations to come. If only those men had known the truth this world would be far better than it is now.

>The Nazis were good to their own people,

yeah, party members had freedom, but even they had to look over their shoulder at teh secret police the whole time.

no. you Yankees love to quote your first amendment - don't you think that it would be good for he Germans to have those freedoms?

it was a totalitarian undemocratic secret police state, which had no legitimacy

Useless anglo shit. S
By mid 1944 it was already clear the Germany will lost the war against Soviet Union. Mutts just rushed in to take credit and pillage as much as they can, fuck them

Attached: uIxGE2C.jpg (1920x1182, 273K)

Your Grandfather looks down and says how could I have been so stupid!

Why should I care about a Polish-German issues? East-Prussia was isolated from Germany and Danzig was already on the hands of NSDAP for years. Obviously things couldn’t stay like that forever. Not a reason for France to enter in a shitty war lost in advance due to a complete lack of strategical and military preparation.

Friendly reminder that Churchill is the reason the UK is such a shithole today

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc