To those retards who got yellow fever

I see few white women hatred thread going around here. With their wrong, twisted imagination and fetish. Asian women are close to ideal femine wife? The most bullshit I've heard so far. Well, to me, it sounds like it's scream of those ppl who can't even cope with their own race of girl. OR they're so stupid to be thankful for having the most-desired race of women on planet earth.
Always, others' friut looks more juicy.
Be grateful you greedy whiners.

Attached: 6bd9841c10dfdc511493dc7a7f40e369.jpg (558x772, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s that those tight nana’s let’s be real.... asian girls are every races fetish

I've been to your country. I know your women. Your women are not fat, they are not loud and annoying, they are polite and generally they are better looking and nicer people.
Your fruit is better. Deal with it.

Wait wait wait... you just don't want your women being taken away from you small penis South Koreans.
GUESS WHAT? WHITEY COMIN' FOR YOUR WOMEN.

Low T white male plus slant female equals Elliot Rodgers. Don't race mix.

Fetish of every retards from each race. Let's make it clear.

i saw some study once that said men of all races prefer asian women, except for asian men; asian men prefer latinas

Get'em while their hot. I bagged me a Japanese gf. Good stuff.

Attached: UrCZp6N.gif (320x240, 682K)

We have entered the Asian Age

youtu.be/nt_3G8wnqRQ

Asians are colonizing the world.

Tell me about her. What's her rating out of 10? How does she compare with your previous girlfriends?

B-b-burned.

Not loud and annoying??????? Generally better looking??? Sir, you gotta come back here and stay a little longer.

Are they actually tight or is it just a myth?

Attached: 1528217131233_1.webm (1336x720, 2.87M)

In Korea, we call an angel like you as EOD. Take care of bombs even that threatens your life. Come here and get all the bombs you want sir

thought i'd find my source:
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women

pic related

Attached: ethnic-preferences.png (1023x1051, 219K)

I agree with you sir

lmao nobody wants to fuck a sheboon. no surprises there

Attached: 1528227689561_1.webm (500x648, 2.86M)

> So stupid to be thankful for having the most-desired race of women on planet earth.

> Said race of women want to be treated like gods and want you to adopt pro-LGBTQ+ attitudes and be okay with them fucking tyrone every other weekend and camwhore to pay for their gender studies degrees.

Not all White women are like what I described above, but enough are that some ugly ass Korean who needs plastic surgery ends up having a better personality than your average White woman and therefore her SMV is higher.

Attached: Yuno-yuno-gasai-31938127-1680-1050.jpg (1680x1050, 391K)

He must have went before the jewish degenerate "western" cultrue had fully taken hold.

Attached: 17473027924676.png (650x511, 193K)

That wasn't a study that was dating site results

On an average scale 7/10 imo. Somewhat plain looking, but nice body. She's not a J-Pop star or anything, but average looking. Compared to former white gf, much more docile about things. Like whereas a lot of Americans are either weird liberal or conservative, she doesn't get either b/c libs are too selfish and far-left are weird to her, but the far right need to update to modern times.

She doesn't nag much, if anything it's hygiene in general. Japanese are seriously super hygienic. Like 2-3 showers a day depending on what you do. I don't know about the rest, but that's a Japanese girl.

Yellow fever guys are just a bunch of beta boys who are too beta to get a real wife, so they take the easy route and go for an asian whore

Attached: 445a48df-83c4-4f2a-83e0-3a8fdcf0d5ce.jpg (672x346, 50K)

korean women are terrible and the biggest feminist supporters in asia.

well, pic related is technically a hapa, which imo is the most god-tier

Attached: 281241_08big.jpg (1024x683, 335K)

The Korean girl I dated was loose and she was a virgin before me.

Attached: 429a5cf7-72c9-4a65-9670-db34dae3f084.jpg (480x473, 34K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1527863199018_1.webm (406x720, 2.94M)

Unironically, Hapa women/White Man might save the White race.

hapa hate?

this one is too easy

Attached: cb6edcaa645ef88034a49d7cecac20f9.jpg (996x1500, 117K)

>hapa
>save the white race

You mean she "says" she was a virgin before you. Or did you break through the cherry and find a chasm behind it?

Attached: images.jpg (266x189, 8K)

Okay whatever you say

Yeah I guess so

shouldn't you be enlisting in the army right now Kim?

You got all this hatred cause in worst korea women are all filthy bitches.

Only best korea women are elegant, classy, and whortwhile waifus.

Attached: e6002a64254933a8968866798028690f--korean-women-korean-girl.jpg (426x640, 36K)

Attached: 1527976368992.jpg (1280x2652, 740K)

True that sir

You know something sir

Still single year left for me sir don't worry

They aren't tighter if you have a shrimp dick. But yiu can sput roast them if you are hung like a man. An Asian girl can handle the BBC like any other woman.

Attached: 1519153351588.jpg (1704x2272, 263K)

Not even funny
Not even meaningful
Not even touching
Not even productive
Just kill yourself

What is Korean attitude of White foreigners in your country? The Korean beauty industry seems to be completely bleached.

Niggers and gooks, disgusting darkness. End them.

Is that what she told you?

There we go sir

White women are shit tier.
European men have a long history of conquoring foreign lands and having sex with the natives. Why? Because pretty much any other race is preferable.
If you're a white man and you aren't race mixing you are rejecting your culture.

Attitude towards white foreigners? We treat them as god. Owe and respect. You'll see what's the ultimate hospitality if you come over here.

Add muslims too plz.
Yay

Attached: 37258a84ea685b30287ace75f833ed88.jpg (543x350, 45K)

dont mind me, im just gonna post "High schools in Daegu graduates" google image results...

Attached: mainbg_1[1].jpg (1600x1000, 424K)

If you use a dating site and you’re a beta male, you’re not getting a white gf. How many times do we need to go over this? Now fuck off.

Who gives a shit?
2D > 3D.

Attached: 1528278622816.jpg (612x1114, 332K)

Thank you for proving my point....

Give a Korean enough plastic surgery and she becomes passable, and she doesn't have the shallowness, promiscuity and vapidity of your average White woman.

God made Asian women for White Man's seed.

Attached: 1524511549668.jpg (500x655, 82K)

You haven't experienced the true shit tier women yet.

And you find attractive to them?

Not using dating site, not a beta male. Who's gonna fuck off

Kill yourself

Okay so just stfu and take them plz

No matter how hot she is, somewhere someone is sick of her shit. White guys lusting after Asian women is Greener grass thinking.

No.

Attached: 1528272871522.jpg (565x800, 370K)

Show me a 3D woman that looks as good as this.
Pro-tip: you can't.

Attached: 1528273069279.jpg (781x1200, 546K)

God made Asian manboys to be cucked and humiliated.

Why am I dealing with these morons......

>have white bf
>plan to stay together and repopulate the white race when hes out of navy
>stationed in japan
>contracts yellow fever
>find out he’s been cheating with jap whores
>i have enough of his bullshit, move on, few months later find a guy who actually gives a shit about me
>jap whore dumps him when she realized hes just a medic and not actually a rich american doctor
>comes crying back to me
>tell him to leave me alone and go inhale gook fumes
>i sleep well at night with the love of my life while he swipes through tinder desperately trying to find some “perfect jap waifu”
yellowfeverfags are truly the worst

Admit it dude. Nothing compares to death-grip masturbation while you're watching anime tiddies.
I've fucked girls from all races (except australian aboriginals and pacific islanders) and there's simply no comparison.

The Korean girl I fucked was a missionary for a weird pseudo-Christian cult.

not specially attracted to them.. for some reason i prefer my own chicks (latino), my gf is similar to pic related, without the piercings and tattos

Attached: 82331419-woman-pierced-nose-ring-bare-chest-arts-calm-peaceful[1].jpg (450x403, 17K)

True that. If you're white female, in this situation of everyone in this thread blaming on you, why don't you try to defend yourself?

this is the only right answer

I'm not gonna admit it m8

I won't say anything. Have a lovely time

Probably because she realizes that she's one of like 30-40% of White women that are decent and going to bat for the other 70-60% or so White women is a losing argument.

My white family fell apart and is hardly a family anymore, my yellow family treats me much better than my previous family ever did and they respect me.

You two guys are gross

>i'll take things that never happened, for 500 Alex
tits or gtfo

LMAO, what a fucking loser. No woman no cry you little bitch.

I still find the korean girls hot tho, you have to admit it at some point.. there are hot women in all countries, some people prefer the tall-white-asian features (admitelly very hot) more attractive or comparable attractive to white-tall-blonde features...

I see there.

Based

Sex isnt harmless. You lose nutrients, anti dopamine stuff prolactin shoots up. Fantasizing about sex will get you nowhere in life.

Exactly this. I have no desire to defend psycho SJW landwhales who spout out degeneracy. Maybe I’m a bit too traditional but I barely associate myself with women my age because I can’t stand them talking about hookups and the latest CNN shit they read on twitter. It gets harder and harder everyday to hold back my power level but my new bf is even more Jow Forums tier than me so I don’t have to hold it in 24/7 anymore which is nice.

We were here talking about especially female, but you expanded it to the entire white race. What a hardcore loser.

is this a man or a woman? i cant tell

Attached: manorwoman.png (145x364, 118K)

Classic beta thread

Masturbation and sexual excess ruined my teens and early 20s. It was a big waste of time and I ruined myself. 15 minutes of fun for 36 hours of decreased mental vigor. It isn't worth it.
Fuck all the sexual revolution zealots who think sex and masturbation come without penalty. There's always a penalty for everything we do. Study the physiology behind the sex act and you'll see how damning it really is. The advice of sages and wise men througout the centuries was that the sex function should be reserved for procreation only. Any other use, outside of bringing a child into this world, isn't worth the loss of constitution. Pythagoras to the Brahmans to the ancient nords, all believed continence was a prerequisite to the utmost success in life.

I could turn so many of those nips into single moms it would solve the population decline in japan.

Elliot Roger wasn't a white Asian mix retard he was half Jew

White women are barely even "our race" at this point. They've been mind-controlled by so many Jewish teachers, Jewish TV shows, and other Jewish propagandists. They're manufactured by Jews even more so than their parents.

only weak males chase asian women.

Attached: 1527470195579.png (514x496, 229K)

can we just all agree that if you grow up seeing all people of your own race, you get desensitized to it, but then if you see an "exotic" looking chick, that's instant diamond?

i find white chicks boring, and i find pale blonde ones to look sickly. i find asian and latina women the most attractive. happy with my hapa gf.

anyhow, shoutout to colombian girls, they're smoking

Attached: f72bc9d8d697b09101528f74a75dc752.jpg (1430x2000, 1.43M)

>All those square jaws

I thought that only limeys grew those monstrosities.

Attached: square.jpg (550x550, 59K)

Yea they are tight if she is a little skinny Asian girl midget... which is fun to bang for awhile. But you don't want you son being half skinny Asian midget. Anglos are the tall chad masterrace. Get a nice tall white woman

this

Okay I lost man

Good, your ex sounds like a piece of shit anyway.

The White race is entering a bottleneck evolutionary period and some men are going to breed out into your race and others. It's just the consequence of feminism taken to this extreme.

Other men are going to:

- Not breed at all

- Turn gay

- Marry good White women

- Marry shit White women

- Marry women of other races.

Considering Asian women are either the most or second most attractive women on Earth (depending on stats), then some dudes are just going to want to go Asian. Asian women can look pretty when in full make up and with plastic surgery in some cases. They also don't have the SJW Marxism (though as one person said, Korean girls are getting bad with that stuff).

lmao if you think western white women aren't trash

Why am I a multimillionaire then?

... so it was better than a study in this field

But those girls talking to you like you're kinda stupid. Don't they?