Shitskin street shitting spouses on suicide watch

Trump is revoking the H4 visa, which will kick 100,000 street shitters out of the workforce. Meanwhile Indian politicians are panicking as their entire shithole of a country depends on money wired from Indians in the US. Thank you based Miller!

Attached: IMG_1297.jpg (2280x1411, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/amp/article/561317/
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=1467s
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/no-big-changes-in-h-1b-visa-programme-us-deputy-chief-of-mission-carlson/articleshow/64479545.cms
bushcenter.org/catalyst/north-american-century/benefits-of-immigration-outweigh-costs.html
time.com/5298560/us-gains-jobs-unemployment-low/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stephen - gas my people - Miller

revoke h1b and the student visa ponzi schemes now!

Why isn't there a petition to stop the millions of H1B visas from taking away the skilled jobs of American college graduates? This needs to end, keep the wealth in America.

Good im fucking sick of these disgusting street shitting niggers
Most pain in the ass race to deal with when it comes to them spending money. Cheap as jews but entitled as niggers. Burn them all alive

start one and campaign

Miller is incredible. I live in a rural area and have no negative feelings towards Hindubros. But Miller's ideology and what he's proven to be capable of are nothing short of remarkable. Easily my favorite person in US politics.

apparently not. all the recent stories say there will be no changes. boooo

If races were fruit, Indians would be an old plastic bag full of vomit and shit. I don't know how to verbalize how vile they are, my opinion of them exists only as an abstract concept that human language has so far failed to provide the tools to express. I'll try my best.

>Putting your barefoot into a workboot and discovering there's peanut butter and jelly on the inside
>a fat, ugly disabled ginger girl that smells like baked beans being in love and obsessed with you
>having two rows of rotting teeth
>eating a well-used sponge

Gypsies are from Northern India. The gypsies you see in Europe are the cream of the crop examples of Indians. That's all you need to know.

as if big tech would ever let washington put their exploitative labor strategies to an end.

In his interview with the Atlantic he says that The Dark Knight Rises is his favourite movie in the last 15 years.
He is literally /ourguy/

Attached: 1519382684572.jpg (589x570, 167K)

if someone could give me a recent source that would be great. as far as i can tell, it's not happening

theatlantic.com/amp/article/561317/
> A provocateur as skilled as Miller doesn’t just announce when he’s saying something outlandish to get a rise out of you—he tries to make you think he means it. So you have to look for the subtle tells. The fleeting half-smirk when he refers to himself as a “conservative social-justice warrior” early in the conversation. The too-emphatic tone he takes later when he says the best movie he’s seen in the past 15 years is The Dark Knight Rises, and then chides you for not properly appreciating its commentary on the French Revolution.

Attached: 1522035089772.jpg (648x660, 46K)

or at least pick one or the other. issuing a significant number of student visas will only exacerbate our supposed talent shortage. issuing them both at the same time is completely unjustified. if we have a labor shortage severe enough to justify h1b issuance, then we should issue no student visas until that labor shortage is resolved.

(((Miller)))
i bet you someway somehow those Visas will end up benefiting Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=1467s

I wish, tech needs to die

simultaneously issuing h1b and f1 visas is a big "fuck you" to american citizens.

A true patrician.

Attached: 1500069946399.gif (250x219, 208K)

Fuck indians, I am sick and tired of the area I live in becoming a colony of india.

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 6K)

Indians are fucking vile. They should all be in their own horrendous shithole country.

the visa system as it is now is an insult to americans any way you look at it. you can't let foreigners displace people in their own public schools and at the same time complain about talent shortages. it's like breaking someones legs and then punishing them for not being able to walk afterwards.

and unbelievably, they have the gall to call us xenophobes for complaining about this obvious conflict of interest, profiteering, and misuse of public facilities. fuck them. fuck every last person who has ever had a visa, fuck the plane they flew here on, and most of all, fuck the people who let this happen.

the whole H1B pyramid scam was devised by globalists as part of their race replacement scheme, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses

it is a corporate migrant smuggling scheme, as implemented with the migrant refugee scheme
Reminder that the "skilled labor shortage" is a sham.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

we need to take back our country, now!

Displace people in schools? So white kids Don't get to go to school now. WTF are you talking about?

Edison NJ or Bensalem PA perhaps?

We have 350 million Americans

WE HAVE NEVER HAD A LABOR SHORTAGE IN THE US

We invented the entire industries, refrigeration, electricity, engine tech, metallurgical technology, manufacturing tech, computer industry, without a single fucking poo, we do not need them and we never fucking have.

The reality is, we don't need poos, the rich just don't want to pay high labor prices for tech workers. In other words, flooding the labor pool is a government subsidy to big business which directly transfers both tax payer money (income tax) and resources to the rich while the plebs get nothing in exchange.

whats more sinister than criminal hiring practices is outright race replacement and genocide under the guise of skills shortage and diversity

during the tech bust, and economic recession 2000-2005/7, native US engineers had practically no job prospects and became unemployed, thousands of applicants to few positions, at the same time poojeets h1b were recruited left and right, given jobs en-masse

then another bigger bust from 2008-2012/3, more poojeets recruited to replace the whites

natives became discouraged at engineering professions as they saw unfair, discriminatory hiring practices: racial replacement agenda under the guise of skills shortage and diversity

the openly criminal discriminatory and illegal hiring practices of companies has not been brought to justice

they have abused the system to implement large-scale human trafficking under their race replacement/genocide agenda on par with the migrant crisis in europe

the IT industry is just one example, in healthcare, nurses that were fired to have them replaced by indian/flip FOB under the guise of diversity

There are companies that fired their US programmers/nurses and forced them to train their own replacements, threatening to withhold their severance packages if they refused to train the Indians.

my grad program is probably 80%+ international. five or six years ago it was mostly domestic students. by all accounts, these students are no stronger than american students, but are here because they have connections. by their sheer volume, they've cornered the program and american students are effectively excluded.

That's not how academia works. They studied harder than you and out tested you. Most Americans like me left college to go make money not sit in a lab for 60K for the rest of my life like grad students.

its very well coordinated full-scale race replacement of our workforce, and not localized to tech.

over the past decade i encountered white nurses crying of being layed off and replaced by FOB flip nurses. entire white nursing departments would be replaced with flips at hospitals.

its been happening in tech and other industries since 2000.

also wall street is full of smuggled indians, replacing the native work force.

they smuggle in poos as natives go unemployed, homeless, and OD on heroin

Yeah what are tax breaks for hiring immigrants with work visas? We've been over this. They are encouraged to import anyone on a work visa because they can pay them less and get a tax break on top of that. So it's a financial incentive rather than hiring a homegrown American that they would have to pay higher wage for and insure on top of that.

>Washington: Aiming to attract more students from abroad, including India, the Obama administration has proposed to provide six-year work permit to certain category of foreigners who come to study in the US.

Foreign Students are often paid for through domestic grants and scholarships. They cost as much as they bring in, and bringing money into our corrupt Leftist University system isn't exactly an unqualified good thing either

America no longer exists, m8. Our former country has been sold out by globalists

i swear to you this is no exaggeration.

Yeah finally I can pop back in loondia

you sound mentally healthy

9Please based white men fuck my daughter and make her blessed with true Aryan white sperm

this place is a fucking joke

>That's not how academia works. They studied harder than you and out tested you.

it's exactly how it works. most of them are clueless idiots. the average senior undergrad is far stronger than the average pajeet grad student import.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/no-big-changes-in-h-1b-visa-programme-us-deputy-chief-of-mission-carlson/articleshow/64479545.cms
No changes to h1b
drumpf is not doing shit you filthy fat mutts

BADA BING

Attached: 1504409087887.png (475x417, 242K)

see thats the problem. if we stopped this program these people wouldnt be as miserable, its all your fault that they are genetic deficits

>America no longer exists, m8. Our former country has been sold out by globalists

who, specifically?

>the average senior undergrad is far stronger than the average pajeet grad student import.

which is pretty amazing when you consider how shitty our public high schools have become. we're really trying to hang in there but there's only so much boomer-tier nonsense we can cope with

>there's only so much boomer-tier nonsense we can cope with

*we can only cope with so much boomer-tier nonsense

fuckin A

those satanic sociopathic kabalists ushering in the age of moloch

>its very well coordinated full-scale race replacement of our workforce, and not localized to tech.

let me know if i can help to stop this in any way.

Stephen "Red Piller" Miller
Stephen "DREAMER Killer" Miller
Stephen "Prison Filler" Miller
Stephen "No Fifth Pillar" Miller

isolationism; remove H1-B work visa’s, proper border controls and deportations, etc., whatever removes those who are not nationals from the labor force, we have more than enough available citizens and foreigners flood the market for labor. Problem will gradually resolve itself as cheap labor will not be widely available, competition will reduce, and companies will have to meet the market for lanor’s supply/demand in increasing wages into equilibrium. Less population leeching off programs will lead to their budgets being cut, inflation should decrease as spending budgets decrease, value of the dollar should theoretically increase with all of this.

that's even less specific

>isolationism; remove H1-B work visa’s

i just don't see this happening. f1 visas are the bigger problem anyway. f1 visa issuance has grown massively since 2008 and if it keeps up then h1b will be perfectly justified because we actually WILL have a talent shortage.

and i'm talking about specific stuff that an individual can do. nothing illegal, of course, but anything else.

just dont set her on fire if I cant pay the dowry

those who pushed the 1965 locust invasion act. those who transferred industry to Asia and Mexico. those who pushed for NAFTA and industrialized china.... the globalists. the cellars, merchants, kochs, soros, rockefeller, bush, CFR, bloombergs, goldsteins, zuckerfucks...

we can start by revoking their treasonous policies

both shits should be abolished, along with NAFTA. we need to quarantine asia...

Your based purely white sperm is a dowry to me.

trump isn't though. they've basically not made any changes to the student visa program

i've never even seen student visas mentioned in political media. it's scary how little publicity this issue gets and how little attention everyone is paying. visas in general don't come up frequently, and if they do, it's usually h1b, even though h1b has been stable and f1 visas have skyrocketed to the point where international students have cornered postgraduate education in some fields, particularly STEM. this is a real problem with real consequences.

but when you raise the issue, SJWs are content to screech about racism even as they're displaced and under-employed. it's unreal how short-sighted and selfish some people are.

it's such a joke....

and meanwhile the press and marketing departments in every university wax poetic about "diversity" in mass emails. it's like a fucked-up bizarro world where everyone's completely out of their minds.

it's no wonder some people just go postal.

bushcenter.org/catalyst/north-american-century/benefits-of-immigration-outweigh-costs.html

You need to calm down my dude.

>/benefits-of-immigration-outweigh-costs.html

whose costs and benefits? certainly not mine, and most certainly not all the americans who aren't getting a graduate degree because their public schools are too busy educating international students.

They're coming for our land.

Attached: Untitled.png (651x188, 25K)

Me. I made 220K last year working for a British company in the USA. Oh also, I'm black.

and visas-holders are not immigrants.

The last time I checked there was no limit for the number of students who can study in graduate school, so how are International students displacing the American ones?

i'm speaking of student visas, not work visas. and neither technically count as immigration.

>and visas-holders are not immigrants.
Why? what's the difference?

god it's so accurate im dying

Attached: 1407807960772.jpg (150x150, 8K)

you're saying that schools will admit an unlimited number of qualified applicants? pretty sure that's not true. and a department of foreign students who are continually return to their home nation and are replaced by other foreigners is a far less appealing work/study environment than a department of people who speak english by default and who you can chat with.

The injuns owned the land before you, whitey! Let them designate your roads for shitting!

it's fucking weird that one of the best advocates of American nationalism in decades is a Jew from Santa Monica

>r entire shithole of a country depends on money wired from Indians in the US. Thank you based Miller!
stephen miller is litrally carrying the aryan race on his shoulders

they're not here permanently.

Great post.

cont.

the fact is, americans are far worse off for their presence, and it's hard not to resent them from exploiting our resources.

I put a link to a white house petition on this board about ending or cutting H1b, but only 22 people signed it. It was well written and articulated, not some half assed thing. Lotta people talk on this site, but so few are willing to take even the minimal amount of action. We dig our own grave, we deserve it honestly.

No link.
fake&gay

>from
*for

>americans are far worse off for their presence

The US unemployment rate is at an all-time low.

time.com/5298560/us-gains-jobs-unemployment-low/

i don't care. we're not doing well, and we're losing ground and hegemony over our own nation.

this has to stop. i have to think of a way to turn it around.

otherwise there will be nothing left for us.

have you ever even been in a university, what the fuck are you talking about you obtuse faggot

>Lowest unemployment rate in decades.

>i don't care. we're not doing well

Kek You sound like an emotional SJW right now.

a cabal of jews

This number includes people working 10 hours per week, and excludes those "not participating" in the work-force....it is a fake number. To get the real number calculate this unemployment number as a percentage of those "participating" PLUS the percentage of those "not participating" MINUS the percentage retired and disabled to get a much more accurate number

See, the trick isn't fighting the jews, it's showing them that we're just as strong and won't tolerate any jew tricks played on us but are instead willing to work side by side with them for the time being. It's no secret they control most of the world, except us now thanks to Trump. If we can reach that understanding with them, then we can both coexist until shit hits the fan and we have to finish gassing them off.

I've never met an indian who was a good person. I honestly don't think they exist.

Not connections, international students can be charged a much higher rate. The school profits more from them

You are a fucking idiot and have never been in a college. You are simply a fucking idiot talking out of your ass

cost of living is going up, longevity down. i don't really care what an overpaid nig-nog thinks. of course you don't give a shit. you couldn't if you tried, because you're a petty, self-serving bastard.

Stop right there,criminal scum!

Attached: 1527539808844.jpg (400x400, 78K)

Preferable to Indians to be quote perfectly honest famiglia senpai itsu demo dozo akiramenai.

I think the Jews have set us up perfectly desu. We’re being subverted from the inside by groups of foreigners, they call for genocide and ethnic cleansing of areas of the US, even some politicians are open about it. It’s all achived and they can’t take it back now. We’re getting our very own “Holocaust” to hold over their heads forever. Start up the organizations and follow the path.

It's the daughters family who pays the dowry ,didn't Muhammad teach you that ,they have a similar system don't they

They're not even all that competent. They speak broken English, have little to no ability to improvise, are virulently nepotistic, lie constantly about their abilities, and learn by memorization rather than understanding. There's a reason offshoring software development is a dying meme - it costs more in the long run to bring in white experts to de-pajeet a codebase.

>bush center
Oh my god you're kidding.

I was rejected from grad school at the same school that I completed my bachelors at - where I graduated first in my major. I heard through the grapevine that I was rejected because the grad program (economics) already had enough in-state white males. This was back in 2004 so I'm sure it's much worse now.

>The school profits more from them

i don't believe this is the whole story. it's just not that much extra profit when you consider there are relatively few graduate students compared to undergrads. how much extra would they make a year? $500,000? $1,000,000?

fire some do-nothing administrator. there's your extra money.

Try Birmingham Alabama, the health capital of the world*
Although they aren't taking over, there are 300x more here than there were 30 years ago