Patrick little FOR PRESIDENT

Patrick little said if he lost the senate race, then he would run for POTUS in 2020. We need to fight another meme war for him, this time around we got 54k+ cali people to back him in less than 1 month of shilling. Imagine what we could do with 1 year and a half!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 12.39.52 PM.png (708x256, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standwithpatrick.wordpress.com/2018/05/20/patrick-little-action-figure/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself Patrick Loser shill

Can't fiddle the little. Nothing is stopping this train. Kikes are going down.

>2020
Uh that will interfere with Trumps chances, he should wait until 2024

Good. Trump is a kike puppet. I can't wait to hear the Trump shills kvetching once Pat runs.

Don’t worry I don’t think it will be much of a problem

His whole strategy is to steal a sizable amount of trumps base(10-20%) so that he can put pressure on Trump to name the Jew. If Trump names the Jew and starts discussing the JQ, he will drop out of the race and give the votes back to Trump.

Attached: 1528303281772.png (615x594, 242K)

just no you fucking brainlets. shittle was an embarrassment.

Patrick will only drop out and endorse Trump if he names the Jew.

Pat said he will drop out if Trump will stop supporting Israel and name the Jew

THIS

BY AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE BROTHERS

Attached: DD34FA4B-9A2E-4B5B-9069-94D97A7F0FA2.jpg (1868x1349, 188K)

>Split the vote for our Nazi candidate, goys!

Why do you make yourself so obvious Jew?

Little has my vote! This time I can actually vote for him if he runs for President

>gets less than 2% for senate
>but he's gunna be president!

LOL trs is absolutely finished.

Kike detected

Remember everyone, the kikes are now doubling and tripling down on demoralization now that Pat lost. But listen, WE WON. The kikes were expecting 0 votes, every vote above 0 was a victory. I bet the majority of his voters didn't even know about the JQ before and learned about it for the first time from us and from Pat redpilling them. That's maybe 20-30,000 NEW people who are now aware of the JQ. Those people vote, they have an impact on society in so many different ways. Yesterday was not a lose, just a little victory.

Attached: Little-1.7.jpg (3062x1935, 1.05M)

>every vote above 0 was a victory
>"im gunna get half, goys!"

TRS got rekt and so did their Zionist stooge.

Attached: little poll 8.jpg (583x270, 41K)

Looks like you've got something to Jow Forums about for the next two years.

Is this the same (((TRS))) that blackballed him and only threw in a mention at the 12th hour, in a bid to gain a bit of believability.

1/2

Attached: trs prediction 1.jpg (1373x728, 111K)

it's the same TRS who is now so rekt Jow Forums can easily spot them when attempting to generate a new eceleb

:^)

Attached: little trs 3.jpg (770x909, 93K)

Patrick Little and the 10 other Republicans with no chance or actual plans to take office are the reason we won’t be able to vote for a Republican in the fall. Thanks for nothing Shittle.

How was he their Zionist stooge? Your fucking shilling is that bad, I can smell the bagels from here.

He got that number by being completely blacked out by all mainstream media, and almost all alt-media(TRS etc.). And his whole campaign was Jow Forums autists shilling for him for LESS THAN ONE MONTH, and him running on a less than 10k budget. The Juden should be very scared if he gets a year and a half of Jow Forums shilling for him, plus a larger budget.

Only if he runs under the democratic party.

He literally got 1.4% of the vote, how the FUCK would he win the presidential election?

>when the damage control no longer works

Attached: little TRS.png (1920x6415, 1.27M)

He isn't wrong to investigate voter fraud.

Tbh the fraud is worse than anything in this country, as long as fraud exists, electioneering is a waste of time.

Attached: DfBf19oW4AU5F8W.jpg_large.jpg (1422x1534, 324K)

>when you lose, you win

Patrick Loser shills are fucking pathetic

Attached: CfBs_HpVAAAuMnD.jpg (313x313, 17K)

He wouldn't

This is exactly what shills want you to do, to waste your time, money, and energy on a controlled op that goes nowhere

Oh yeah, we're terrified. Shaking in our boots in fact.

3 weeks of shilling for him here.
Plus some independent podcasts interviews.
One 2 second hit piece in the MSM.
=over 50k votes and that’s the number after rigging,
>let’s see what damage we can do with several months.

The above are all either JIDF or civcucks. Be warned

Exactly! Hitler only got 1% of the vote when he first ran in the 1920s. Did he just stop there and give up? No he kept running, every year gaining more and more votes until the 1930s when he finally got enough to win

stay defeated

Attached: little number of votes.jpg (597x594, 52K)

>Oh yeah, we're terrified. Shaking in our boots in fact.

You wont be laughing for much longer you degenerate freaks. I seem to remember the Nazi party only getting like 1% of the vote in the early 1930's too. Then we all know what happened soon after that.

Attached: 09324809348543.jpg (700x370, 68K)

The fact that Little was even able to get as much as he did is a sign of an overtones window rapidly going to the right, and more and more people being redpilled. Let's keep that momentum going!

>hes gonna win the general he couldnt even get more than 100k in california
no.

you forgot to reply on your other proxy, samefag

LOLOL

>The above are all either JIDF or civcucks. Be warned

Agreed. It is so easy to spot them

Holy shit, checked.

Attached: obama trump hitler rallies inauguration.jpg (771x945, 312K)

go away shill this meme is over

Haha, look at this jew.

Hey look, another jew.

>still shilling this faggot

absolute cancer

Seeing the level of shilling against him after rigged election (which he is contesting) is all the proof I need

HE SPEAKETH THE TRUTH AND THE DIGITS CONFIRMETH

Attached: GetsWizardPepe.gif (300x367, 52K)

Gee, couldn't just be a cash grab, now, could it?

>Haha goyim you only got 1%, give up now before you actually gain some serious traction

AHahhahahahahahahha if you think he has any chance you’re literally a brain dead retard ahahhahahahahahaha

>everyone who calls out my controlled op is a shill

We know who the real shills here are you fucking faggot

Attached: ben_shapiro_height_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvwvpy.jpg (949x842, 93K)

This.

Why would he risk that before securing a second term?

I'm with Patrick Little 1000%

>Calls Little a controlled OP with no evidence
>Demoralizes anybody from supporting Little, a guy who names the Jew and spits on Israel publically
>Oy vey goyim your the real Controlled OP because you support him

Kill yourself kike

Best advertising we could ask for.

Kikes are an embarrassment to the entire planet.

LOL stop posting this vaping faggot. He lost cuz he wasn't real candidate he was just a good guy smearing conservative at all right people's. "I've only been woke for year-and-a-half" - loser little. I understand that everyone was anxious for someone who will call out you know who but this guy was clearly not it.

Guys, we should start phonebanking for him, it can happen! match me, guys!

Attached: 1356567586897098.png (519x487, 195K)

I was on board for the senate race
Ill support him again in 2024, not gonna risk splitting the vote for the god emperor

HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Nazis btfo in yesterdays election

Attached: download (7).png (862x572, 104K)

I want GITDs to leave this fucking board

the idea is that Pat will endorse Trump is Trump just calls the lying press the lying jewish press just once. If Trump is willing to risk losing an election rather than say it....

You have no power here, kike.

Yes, "god-emperor" Trump. Be a good little goyim and vote for him.

Attached: Trump-US-Israel_Horo-1.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

There are numerous reasons why people searched for him beyond support. Although that amount of engagement is most likely more than just curiosity.

Yeah, and considering the fact that alot of Trump's base are awoke to the JQ, or are the type of people that would be open to the JQ. Patrick could do sometimes damage to Trump and force him to basically either name the Jew, or lose the election

ok you guys

Attached: Kermit jump.gif (320x320, 1.9M)

He sure as shit aint doing it in office. Trumps been puttinf america second to isreal

Enough of Donald Trump's Israel First agenda. Any American who supports that shit is a traitor, by definition.

>Be Anti-Israel/Anti-Zion America First candidate
>But put yourself down as "Republican"
>Run for political office in Cali, and have made it clear you will ONLY run in Cali
>Think you have a chance to win... ever
>"IT WAS RIGGED! THEY THREW AWAY LITTLE VOTES! HE GOT AT LEAST FIVE PERCENT!!!"

Attached: ComeOn.jpg (338x305, 34K)

He is playing 44d chess though. Still no war on Syria or Iran, meanwhile deep state fbi is getting destroyed.

Great things have little beginnings.

Yes, we've heard it all before. There's one sure way though that Trump could avoid the nuisance of Patrick pulling away hundreds of thousands or even millions of his voters.

Why don’t we keep the generals going and make the focus his campaign for president?

We will. Just taking a short post-election breather.

Masses aren't ready for naming the jew on such a mass scale. Well unless it's revealed they did 9/11.

It looks like either a unlikely anomaly or blatant fraud

Attached: 2018-06-06_11.47.43.jpg (720x720, 60K)

Not enough people are redpilled to vote for this guy unfortunately. We might have a chance to get him in around the 2030s if people keep getting redpilled at the rate they are, though.

Give it a rest. Start one in a few months. The best part of Little's campaign was redpilling normies on Israeli influence in the government. That work will continue.

>unless it's revealed they did 9/11.

Which, conveniently, is part of Patrick's platform. Remember when Trump teased us with that?

he got 55k people in CALIFORNIA, a state where it's legal to contract someone with HIV (if he's to believe, he got way more than this but let's stick to (((official narrative))))
i will admit, he would have a hard time running for POTUS because MSM already slandered him as hell, couldn't imagine the slander if he ran for POTUS.

>he got 55k people in CALIFORNIA

With only a few weeks of word of mouth, no press and no money. Don't buy the kike's smugface gloating, they are scared shitless. As they should be.

Good, split the Republican vote and guarantee dems win. Good goys!

fucking checked the future belongs to us

Attached: 1509223094297.jpg (348x500, 45K)

say it with me
PRESIDENT PATRICK LITTLE

Attached: brain little patrick.jpg (711x1118, 124K)

I read a post where one user was saying he was getting 10 votes for every dollar spent. Whereas Feinstein was spending 5 dollars for every vote.
Think about that, 10 cents per vote vs 5 dollars per vote. He had a populist movement behind him.

Yeah, they are desperately trying to demoralize anyone from organizing to support Little. They want Jow Forums to forget about him so badly. I bet they're spamming slide threads about Tommy Robinson too ATM so these threads get buried.

Patrick Little was censored for four months. Jow Forums had not started campaigning for Patrick Little until two weeks before voting day, on June 5th, 2018. That is 75,000 gathered votes within two weeks time...

What does this mean?

Not only was Patrick little censored and shut down by typical sources, ---including Twitter against FEC Law--- he was also sabotaged inside his own circles by five notable figures. It was Jow Forums that gave Patrick Little a breath of fresh air starting two weeks before the June 5th deadline.

Understand what 75,000 gathered votes within two weeks represents. Outlets like the Young Turks and the Jimmy Dore Show were forced to make a last minute Red-Alert call to action to stop Patrick Little's incredible momentum.

If Jow Forums and additional activist were given four months of campaign time to fully operate, P. Little would have smashed 2nd place in the US Senate primary, easily. Instead, Jow Forums successfully accomplished 75,000 votes in only two weeks of activism.

This is a huge win!

Cpt. Inquisitor,
Political Action Figures
standwithpatrick.wordpress.com/2018/05/20/patrick-little-action-figure/

Attached: plit1000.png (1031x932, 347K)

>shill calls everyone else a kike

Wow never seen that before

Attached: 1527687668436.png (500x457, 395K)

We can meme him into being President, or atleast make him steal enough of the vote from Trump to force Trump to name the Jew. The people really are ready to talk about the JQ

he won
fuck off blackpilled faggots

Attached: patrick whitepill.png (1960x2470, 892K)

Why do you faggots fight so hard to give niggers more free shit? Not to mention you will split the vote and guarantee a liberal dem. Then again this is clearly retards who think by giving money to niggers as opposed to jews, it's somehow now our money

Not*

word

fuck up subversive jew

>Kike calling an anti-kike candidate Controlled OP

Wow I've never seen that before