What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: De-_165UEAAoaiM.jpg (593x540, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/rosie-odonnell-sends-donald-trump-unhinged-threatening-tweet-sends-it-to-wrong-donald-trump-twitter-account/
reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/4b3uti/i_had_a_sex_dream_about_donald_trump_nsfw/
reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/4aozsu/dreamt_donald_trump_gave_me_head_nsfw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Report her to the secret service

Holy shit based

She's off her meds. Hopefully she gets charged for her campaign finance violations.

she's going full ham on the cheeto

why isn't she in jail?

Attached: screenshot_3959.jpg (659x252, 90K)

>be woman
>able to get famous for crying wolf
>cry wolf

it honestly looks like she's gone insane

Fuck u

no u

Attached: 12613323.jpg (398x389, 34K)

Because she commits fraud for the government approved party.

These days people are funneling all their woes into their new demon god drumpf.

>we’re so tolerate

Gay guy here, Rosie is just upset, but she needs to calm down because it can reflect badly on our community

alliteration as fuck

I can't keep rosie odonald and roseanne straight in my head and it's really confusing since they're both ugly fat mentally unwell boomers who get mad about politics on twitter

Looks like she misspelled her name. Forgot the t.

Seriously Dinesh was punished severely for this same thing, are they even prosecuting her?

u tell me
@OP
u have problem understanding - u read again - u do the work

roastie getting toasty

She must be blocked on his twitter page. He does it to many, but many have had the block removed because POTUS isn't supposed to do that, legally.

She also might be talking about the fact that Trump WILL BE deposed in one of many sexual harassment/assault cases he has pending.

Jow Forums's favorite, Michael Avenatti, will have the pleasure of questioning Trump, like a common degenerate.

not likely since bloompf pardoned d'inesh d'pooza

shot fired
Trumpedo incoming

She's just crying out for help in getting raided for open bribery.

Penis in Vagina triggers the bulldyke.

>expecting democrats to be held to legal standards
What do you think?

>soon ur sexual deviance will be exposed
I'm pretty sure he doesn't hide his sexual deviance. If you said he did something kinky he would probably say "Yea, I did that so what?"

Wow, she was drunk as fuck. Trump curse hit her hard. Dead soon.

Didn't you read the headline? "Dems"

Me too bong bro, me too. The fat cunts should take it to the octagon to sort this out, once and for all.

Attached: 69984AE4-DC60-4151-BC91-BFDE5FF1479B.jpg (320x200, 29K)

Learn to judge people better.

I would love to watch Trump dangle a pardon in front of a convicted Rosie O'Donnell. That would cement this timeline as best timeline.

Anyone else notice that if you were on The Apprentice, Trump will give you a pardon?

That she endorses Patrick Little for next POTUS

A lesbian cunts-eater complaining about sexual deviancy? How laughable. She can't even have kids with her fellow lesbian, as nature doesn't allow that.

Its an excerpt from her new children’s book

> thinkinng this is a criminal act

Attached: 47985D8B-BEB4-4E8A-B3AA-9FB611D39877.jpg (550x825, 124K)

>government approved party
the government is (R).
no one told you?

The evil cunt is just trying to draw attention to herself.

which one is Rosie?

>tolerant
off to the grill with this fellow burger

They're the exact same behaviors on opposite side of the centrists' spectrum.

Rent free in their heads. Installing ulcers in their stomachs.

>A lesbian calling someone a sexual deviant.

Pot meet kettle.

She wants the big D

Then they're exactly the opposite of each other.....

> soon your sexual deviance will be exposed

Technically it’s already been exposed since like the 80s, the whole point of Trump is he uses his money to fuck whoever he wants

The only thing that reflects positively on gay community is the suicide rate. Let's get those numbers up.

Probably

Attached: DVERAZjUQAALz-C.jpg (1198x717, 100K)

Even that bitches daughter seems to have serious issues with her.

BLUMPF BTFO!

Have none of these people who were blocked by Trump on Twitter heard of using alternate accounts?

she tweets like a dejected teenage retard, lmfao

Rosie is transitioning into everyone's angry old grandpa.

Based nazi faggot

Why aren't Anonn BTFO???

What the fuck are these bitches on? I never had a wet dream featuring a celebrity.

>the woke are coming
Wew

roseanne is jewish, rosie is irish, roseanne is the bangable one, rosie is a raging turbodyke

this!!! TUCK BLOMP

Shouldn't she be in jail for campaign finance fraud by donating more than you're allowed too
>liberals
>going to jail

>POTUS isn't supposed to do that, legally
cite the statute, i'll wait

0h look it's another "I think I'm sane but I'm actually insane and upset that people don't want to deal with my bullshit baseless sensational accusations meant to defame people all day so ill throw a temper tantrum on social media and destroy any chances at a decent career" episode featuring some nameless nobody.
No one fucking cares.

>Seriously Dinesh was punished severely for this same thing, are they even prosecuting her?

Dinesh apparently used multiple people's identities to go over the contribution limit while Rosie O'Donnell used her own name each time. However, she used multiple misspellings of her own name so it's not clear if she knew what she was doing or if she is just simply terrible at English.

she sent that to a Trump supporter, not the President. She is literally out of her mind.

Rosie O’Donnell Sends Donald Trump Unhinged Threat — Sends It to Wrong ‘Donald Trump’ Twitter Account

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/rosie-odonnell-sends-donald-trump-unhinged-threatening-tweet-sends-it-to-wrong-donald-trump-twitter-account/

Attached: rosieodonell.png (500x398, 90K)

hopefully she just offs herself. unhappy bitch needs to just get it over with.

OY VEY! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU FILTHY GOY! I WILL CALL MUH LAWYARZ! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! IT'S LIKE THE SHOAH!

This is just how Rosie asks for a new lithium prescription via Twitter

Attached: 1416435207534.png (270x272, 218K)

I doubt he's removed a single block desu, especially when the ruling said specifically that he didn't actually have to remove any blocks and frankly it didn't even order him to stop blocking people. It was about as nebulous as a "court order" can be and it pretty much said "you should do this mdr drumph! ues a naughty boi!"

shes an obvious pedophile, if anyone remembers 90s nickolodean this fat disgusting bitch was always popping up in weird tv shows about little girls. always creeped me out, she definitely fucks and eats newborn babies. i am 100% positive.

and this tweet is just another example of an evil person accusing their enemy of what they themselves are guilty of (hence the sexual deviance pervert comment)

rosie o donnel is like a butch dyke version of dan scheinder

Decided to look that one in the bottom left up for shits and giggles
reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/4b3uti/i_had_a_sex_dream_about_donald_trump_nsfw/

>I'm pretty left leaning but I was a conservative when I was younger. In the dream, I had no issue with Donald Trump, and in real life, I did quite like one of his books.
>I see him in a chain coffee shop, I tell him I liked his book, and I was kind of smiling at him. He says "Did your dad buy it?" Like he's brushing me off because I'm too young for him.
>I act offended at the assumption, and admit I bought it at a thrift store, so he didn't make any money off it, so I tell him I owe him a coffee. In the dream I say I brew my own but I think we all thought it meant I grind my own.
>One of my roommates gave me a display case full of prophylactics, Trump goes through and tosses aside the extra large, large, and regular condom and takes an 'extra regular'. A penis pump is involved, and his hair plugs are in weird tight clumps that are all spaced out so uniformally, so it feels like doll hair.
>Sex was great, though.

hahaha the SALT

Attached: Rosie-ODonnell-%26-Michelle-Trachtenberg-in-Harriet-The-Spy-Premium-Photograph-and-Poster-1006242__7 (386x309, 41K)

Attached: l;kjlkljk.jpg (992x744, 69K)

Oh lol there are apparently a lot of full stories about this floating around there according to the comments.
>reddit.com/r/Dreams/comments/4aozsu/dreamt_donald_trump_gave_me_head_nsfw/
This is 100% real and just happened. I take sleeping tablets at times, and when I run out my REM sleep goes into overdrive.

I had three equally vivid dreams during three periods of interrupted sleep this morning. The last is now the only one I remember.

((My friends and I sat down at a restaurant and ordered some food. I briefly met the manager and he was extremely friendly and chatty. I was starving and really wanting my country fried steak with mashed potatoes. The waiter - a built man in his 30s - brings out our food but then, for whatever reason, informs me that I need to pay for my meal now via an iPad like device that requires answering 20 complicated questions. I said "okay, I will simply eat my steak and then I'll happily pay."

"Nope," he said. "You need to do it now."

I go to take a bite of my steak, and he pushes it back and then places his arms like seat belt straps on both sides of my chair so I can't move. I become, understandably, irate - but my friends encourage me to just get it over with. I struggle against this man's arms, frozen at my sides, and I finally begin the complex iPad questionnaire. It contained questions like, "if you were to run your own restaurant, what specific standards would you enforce in the kitchen?"

Cont

Cont

I'm angry and shaking with hunger and finding it impossible to complete this questionnaire. The man persists, after 15 or so minutes I am done. When I go to eat my steak - it's cold! I ask the waiter if he can reheat it for me and he gives an unequivocal no. So I get my ass up and wander around the now huge restaurant trying to find another waiter or chef who can help me. Everyone refuses. I start to feel so angry I can't contain it. I rant about how awful this restaurant is, how no one should ever be treated this way.

Then I see the very friendly manager - a guy with long hair who resembled "Sam" from TruBlood - and I tell him what just happened. He smiles and asks me to come with him through the employee-only door. I'm happy my problem is finally resolved, but then I see that we're walking back to the parking lot behind the restaurant. I feel a little nervous. He asks me to get into the backseat of his car. Now I feel real nervous.

I sit down and he begins to unzip my pants (somehow he was able to squat in front of me inside the back passenger area (the greatest impossibility in this whole dream)). Then, out of nowhere, he's Donald Trump. Disgusting, scowling, flat-headed Donald Trump. And he starts giving me head (I really don't wanna be graphic but I don't think reddit is for children).

The weird part was, he liked to suck just the very top of my thing really hard. He was sweaty, creepy and making loud suction noises. In the end, I decided to just focus and get it over with, and tried to concentrate on finishing.

But I woke up before I finished. Probably the only time in history that was a good thing.

This is not some liberal ploy or meta-statement or work of art (a shitty work of art it would be), this actually just happened 20 minutes ago.

It would have been even better if she spelt it "fuk u"

Attached: 1528062498079.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

rosie and her child-bride?

I really hope Rosie never got her greasy claws on mein spaifu.

the government doesn't turn on a dime, 2 years of republican majority doesn't undo the previous 8 year's impact on all appointed positions.

So the dems still have the support of:
the fbi, the cia, various state and local governments, almost all bureaucracies(why would they ever support a party that's going to trim their funding?) the EPA and teachers unions.

then there's the parts of the country that aren't really tied to government but have huge impacts on it, like universities and colleges that share only opinions and facts that are favored by the left.(I.E. there are 600 genders and you might be a different one each day, black people shouldn't have to pay taxes and white people should give them all of their money and women, 6 trillion jews died because of white supremacy and nothing else.)

>rosie and her dinner?

The bitch has done lost her last marble

>my thing

Mummy never taught me the bad word

Post-wall roastie Trump sex dreamer confirmed

You now remember she had one of her "daughters" run away from home. That sure went down the memory hole real fast huh? Wonder if it had anything to do with sexual deviance being practiced in Rosie's own home? Beyond the being a fucking dyke of course.

Rosie looks like Q from impractical jokers

>You now remember she had one of her "daughters" run away from home. That sure went down the memory hole real fast huh?

this duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

shes a child eating rapist for sure

ah she is projecting big time

Attached: kramer horse.gif (320x240, 2.06M)

Just more angry virtue signaling, targeted at someone who doesn't care.
She's really just maintaining her social status as a libtard.

I wish celebrity death match still was on the air. The two fat Rosies would have made such a good episode

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: 583CC77D-BAB2-4199-BA10-83514FBACA15.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

This.

>what did she mean by this
>your perverted nature laid bare
She means that she is ovulating hard and is receptive to cock.

Attached: IMG_4677.jpg (434x607, 47K)

Is that her?
I'd cure her and she ought to be grateful.

She's a pig. Who cares what it says or thinks. She'll do what TV tells her.

I don't know I can't read retardspeak.

Attached: 1522204559734.jpg (372x374, 48K)

Soooo let me get this straight...
> a rich successful man liking grown adult women
> sexual degenerate
> a fat ugly turbo dyke
> not a sexual degenerate
Liberals have no place to call anyone a sexual degenerate when they normalize this shit and pedophile in the future.

what is it with a certain variety of leftist and typing this way to signal some mixture of authenticity and unconcern? So incredibly gay and transparent, like everything else they do.

Once you're not plugged into their collective hysteria it is truly a clown world watching them continually shit themselves

Another emotionally stable lesbian whale

240 characters were a mistake.