Are romanians even europeans?

Are romanians even europeans?

Attached: Flag_of_the_Romani_people.svg.png (250x167, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Trianon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hungary
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Romania
youtube.com/watch?v=zBK9GQz6srs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roma =/= Romanian
One steals your wallet, other steals your clay

Based

i think you meant Cigani, roma are rich Cigani.

Nope, Roma people come from north India

i pity them

100% Daco-Roman phenotype desu

Attached: Muh Romanian Heritage.png (1598x960, 845K)

Romanians, yes. Gypsies that happen to end up in Romania among other places, no. They hail from India. The more you know.

who would win, hundreds of years of imperial colonialist propaganda or a history book for 3rd graders?

Attached: 1463223320489.jpg (633x586, 45K)

This, they were so obnoxious, even Poos couldn't take it so they ostracized them and drove them to yurop.

we are the origins of all Europeans, get back in line ..*little brother

Attached: romanian triggering1.jpg (720x724, 53K)

>This man
>Gypsy
Neck yourselves, all of you

Attached: Corneliu_Codreanu_Profile.jpg (954x1362, 458K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Trianon
:)

kek

t. diaspora or 56%

Attached: whiter than you.png (502x372, 206K)

Romanians are parasites. We have some Romanian gypsies stinking up the place here. Fucking scum...

temporary diaspora

Stealing shit so you can fund your residence/castle building at home?

Attached: romanian culture.jpg (600x399, 72K)

keep talking shit about *Romanians and we'll drop off another couple hundred thousand *gypsies* over there

I heard that they are invading Canada too, what's up with them?

We also have some canadian niggers here
Fucking canadian scum, rape and steal everithing in their sight, should all be killed fucking apes

Yeah,got a problem with that ?
I personally own two palaces and three BMWs,all of them earned from stealing and begging.

Get on my level Arpad

The Great Gyppo has arrived, protect your valuables

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Add some shit and looks just like india

They're literal parasites and I just can't stand them anymore. You should have exterminated every single one of those Romanian sub humans in the Middle Ages

Projecting.

Damn, teach me master Vajda

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Hungary

Roma organisations estimate that there are between 450,000 and 1,000,000 Roma living in Hungary.[88][89][90][91][92] Since then, the size of the Roma population has increased rapidly. Today every fifth or sixth newborn child belongs to the Roma minority.[93] Based on current demographic trends, a 2006 estimate by Central European Management Intelligence claims that the proportion of the Roma population will double by 2050, putting the percentage of its Roma community at around ~~~14-15%~~~~ of the country's population.

We r comming for your womeb hun boi and you can do nothing to stop us since youvare a pathetic piece of shit, are you scared hun boi?

I would say more than a million and this point, but what is your point?

That is sad. We should start killing them asap

Attached: 1510273304710.jpg (318x326, 20K)

Non retard answer: Romanians are actually a European race called Dacians whom used to have a brother group called the Thracians who were the ancient Bulgarians. Modern Bulgarians are Slavic mutts.

Hungary has 1.5 million gypsies and crypto-gypsies now or 15% of the pop. It's the truth. Another truth is that 20% of Romania are legit gypsies (4 million), that's excluding crypto-gypsies.

>Romanians
>dacians

Beat the living shit out of your mom and send her over to the Germans meanwhile you beat old ladies and steal their purses.

If you feel brave enough you can steal cars and send them back home disassembled and sell their parts.
The rest you can learn by paying a small fee of 59.99 shekels and acquiring my new book "Art of the steal"

I'm not. I'll just stick a job application paper to my door and laugh at you, filthy degenerate scums.

Attached: 1528293453075.jpg (384x384, 21K)

Romania (like most of the Balkans) are heavily mixed.... but still, they are mostly european

my point is en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War

That's ma man .Fuck them and their stolen Italian flag

What about the kids part?
Knocking girls up and forcing them to hit their belly during pregnancy so the kid becomes a retard for more gibs, is still a legit/popular way, or is it dying out?

Attached: gypsie drone.jpg (423x500, 54K)

Correct but they have interbread along the way a lot but their poo origins are clearly visable

saved

>forcing them to hit their belly during pregnancy so the kid becomes a retard for more gibs

Even so she might give birth to a normal kid,just throw him off one of your palace's towers and send his ass on the street corner.

bulangiu

nah, the kancigány usually kicks the whore's belly so they won't have to pay for abortion and shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Bucharest_(1918)
Oh i see

You are going to pay me welfare while i fuck your womens, and you are going to like it, hungrians live gypsy cock so much that they elected a gypsy prime minister, and back in2 the day assimilated them into their society, try to deny it as much as you want, but while you are sitting in front of your computer, i am fuckig some thight hungarian pussy.

Faggot OP tried to shitpost another divide and conquer thread and got BTFO from all, even hungarians are against him. Go back to sucking mudslime cock austrian faggot

idiot the gypsies don't want to race mix with others either.

you mean raping, shitskin?

Thanks
You should really write that book tho

But they have. They are south america tier mutts

don't laugh at the state of Romania. It's another sorry warning from history of what the kikes have done and continue to do to this day to white societies. Mix them with shit until they become a borderline 3rd world shithole festering with criminals & genetically warped sub humans.
It looks now like all white societies will share Romania's fate.

Attached: white_future.jpg (1024x683, 311K)

I mean, going like a chad, and fucking them like the whores they are, they live it, so i wouldnt call it rape, they starve for that turkih cock, must be their genes since you also cone fron asia

Yeah, you will fuck them really hard. Right after work gyppo

Attached: 1524341926193.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>are "eu country" even european
get the fuck out of here you retarded cunt

romanian literally means citizen of rome.
check mate, we're actually italians

don't forget we're Germans too en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Romania
During the interwar period in Romania, the total number of ethnic Germans amounted to as much as 786,000

Yeah, i am working hard to satisfy all your womens needs, since you cucks cant satisfy them, there is much work to do

Attached: 1525509987274.jpg (880x660, 61K)

It's gonna be a children's colouring book cuz my gyppos can't read

Let me guess, they help you pack your garbage into your 50years old russian cars too, right?

kek
Coloring with what?

Attached: 1527092770566.jpg (670x600, 25K)

Niggers made drugs out of literal shit. These guys will come up with something too, I am sure ;)

seriously, why do Romanians have such a great sense of humor and handsome af

They help me store the cum inside your womens pussy, boi, you got muted by us teoughout the history, and when we got you out of our land, every mutt moved to balaton, lol, so cry my a river half hun half gypsy romanian mutt

accurate

there's those and then there are imbeciles like this

they're probably jidani sau derbedei

What. No one is mixing with gypsies here :))), only some trash whores who are even uglier than them. Criminals and subhumans? Bucharest is safer than fucking London. And you're the ones who literally mix with all subhuman species. Change my mind

>Bucharest is safer than fucking London
how and why

>shitskin
Thats rich coming from a soon to be gipsy country

Attached: no.mercy.on.hungary.png (960x669, 106K)

Romanians =/= Romani (and Romani settled in Romania have the endonym of Roma people too)

I really hope this is not real

Attached: proofs.jpg (1000x800, 716K)

i don't speak kurtoskalac

kek, these hobo palaces are just pathetic, partly because they're so gaudy and ugly, but mostly because the families usually don't even live in them, they live in a shack on the lawn in the backlot, so they don't wear and tear it. It's only for appearances.

Less shitskins -> much safer
Or it's just statistics on crime rate and safety index

That is a prediction of how things are going to evolve with the current birth-rates, or rather the ones in 2003, so things got worse since then.

They're not even human.

>mfw I made that shit like 3-4 years ago and it's still used to own gyppo-Romanians

Makes me feel proud.

they are hindu-europeans

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHA

Attached: 7109EF61-2148-4C51-B3BE-42460E1DB9B5.jpg (738x487, 99K)

I don't speak gyppo. Accept it, your degenerate breed is literally trash and should be slaughtered

yes

come slaughter us faggot i'm waiting

I was actually in that small town or village like 4 years ago. Me and my family lost my shit.
They are literally begging in front of their palaces

I'm 25% german, I do not associate with trash

>I don't speak gyppo.
so hungarian is a gispsy language already

Go back to your tent cigan, it's bedtime :)

Attached: tiganiieri.jpg (288x203, 34K)

You can live peacefully in your shithole with your stolen goods.
We should kill those who can't integrate with fire in Hungary and in other countries tho..

rate
youtube.com/watch?v=zBK9GQz6srs

napalm/10?

kill the gypsies and send the romanians back pls we need more workers

I have literally zero problems with romania. Gypsies should die tho

>clay
I hope you realize how incredibly gay you sound, fucking shitpole.

FPBP
based Poland

That's like saying Turks in Austria are austrian.

There is not much to steal in a country where people make €200 a month.

25% german
20% hun
10% romanian
10% gypsy
10% jewish
8% serb
7% turk
7% polish
1,5% russian
0.75% bosnian
0.75% albanian

100% mutt

Attached: 1523706989649.png (600x450, 112K)

I suppose Romania has the same problem as France. Lots of french are indistinguishable from North Africans; lots of Romanians are indistinguishable from gyppos.

How sad must your life be that you have to be so mad about romanians. I know that western nations are absolute dogshit but why are you so mad about romanians? What have they done to you?

Attached: 1512513004955.jpg (465x640, 52K)

There's no gypsy in me for sure. I don't feel the urge to steal other people's shit in every 2 minutes.

Attached: tBtl2ur.jpg (2048x2042, 183K)

inb4 someone confuses her with her half twin German sister