RYAN: NO EVIDENCE OF FBI SPY IN TRUMP CAMPAIGN

CUT MY LIFE INTO

Attached: 8AE33CA6-662D-43F0-B492-E750E6A507B3.jpg (1125x1585, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/word/spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ryan
K

>no evidence
Other than the fraudulent FISA warrant of course.

Damn it Trump! We really fucked up when we voted for him. Never again!

Attached: nobully.jpg (219x230, 8K)

Can anyone translate “politician” into English... is he saying it wasn’t fbi, but one of the other 50 us spy agencies? Or a fbi “subcontractor”... or a million other possibilities

I'm glad this has finally been debunked

BECAUSE IT WAS ISRAEL

Attached: 1524687975810.jpg (1125x816, 338K)

Just like there's no evidence of Pizzagate... fuck these globalist traitors. At least Ryan was smart enough to resign when given the option. He is Mr. Irrelevant.

He just wanted to spend time with his kids before jail...

But I’m sure there is some law protecting congress

Fuck him, but technically, he's right. This is the MSM playing semantics to try and discredit Trump and his supporters. From what we currently know, there weren't spies IN the campaign. There were spies assigned to interact with low level members of the campaign. So they're using semantics to discredit the whole Spygate scandal

the reason "spy" is in quotes is because he made the same argument that Clapper made yesterday

i.e. "spy" refers only to very secretive intelligence gatherers (because they said so), and the people that were placed in Trump's campaign weren't sufficiently secretive enough to be labeled "spies"

they're still admitting that government agents were gathering information on Trump's campaign without disclosing it. They're just saying they weren't "spies" according to their narrow definition of the word.

Other than ALL THE FUCKING EVIDENCE.

TWIST. ITS NOT THE FBI. ITS ISRAEL

Attached: 1527597362248.png (1230x1212, 1.12M)

>RYAN: NO EVIDENCE OF FBI SPY

etymonline.com/word/spy

it was Israel, not the FBI

> Just like there's no evidence of Pizzagate...
Yeah, exactly! I ESPECIALLY believe in things when there isn't any evidence for them!

Trump sure could use some of that, mind posting some?

Attached: IMG_1033.jpg (1224x720, 99K)

It’s the same sort of bullshit argumentation as “you guys called it pizzagate and that means you are implying that a massive pedophile ring is specifically run with its headquarters being a pizza store and only took place in that pizza store.”

I’m not quite sure what logical fallacy this shit is.. it’s reductio ad absurdium but has elements of every logical fallacy rolled into one.

Attached: 1504460938937.jpg (2661x1638, 3.01M)

I'll await for the justice.

I don't like this faggot at all.

>it’s not a to-mah-toe, it’s a to-may-toe

Lol love how delusional you are.

Paul Ryan is a homosexual.

Aw did it go over your room temperature IQ head?

Trump is FINISHED!
GOP is throwing him under the bus.

Attached: 1490389755520.png (411x600, 109K)

Guys it wasn't a spy. It was a government agent who infiltrated an organization in order to leak critical information out of it.

Attached: 1521548038594.jpg (409x409, 26K)

an awfully specific thing to say

This is interesting bc the claim wasn't someone inside the campaign but an outsider trying to get info ie Halper. Ryan is responding to another claim that was being spread around.