Can you explain exactly how are arabs a lesser race?

Can you explain exactly how are arabs a lesser race?

Attached: saudi.jpg (750x422, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arabs should import genius sperm to improve their intelligence. One way to make the process smoother would be to import sex selected sperm, sperm with XX chromosomes, so that it will only produce females.

There is different sort of Arabs.

North Africans are the worst.

>how
that fact that they keep marrying their cousins.
As for the cities, a meth head who won the lottery can still buy a lambo, dumbass

Attached: muslim inbreading.png (754x359, 161K)

The only good place they have is the UAE because of their oil money. The rest is just Islamic shithole desert.

You've honestly never met one? They look like animals and smell barnyardish. That should say it all, no?

i met few arabs and they smell better then a jewish fat fudd like you kek

See all those buildings in Riyadh? They didnt build any of it. See all that oil being extracted? They didnt extract any of it. it was all done by others. Everything is done by others. They cannot do shit themselves.

>implying they're even arabs

Burger "education"

We're not arabs

Their behavior.

>Arabs should import genius sperm to improve their intelligence
That's pretty haram bro
if you're KSA just make a subsidy program for female incels that gives them sperm and doesn't pay unless they take good care of the kid.

They sell the natural resources they have for a lot of money. Then contract people from Europe and East Asia to build all their shit, and slave labor from south Asia.

all of those cities were built off of slave labor
>lived in dubai

this this

when the oil drys up so will the money

>Be the center of thought, philosophy and mathematics for centuries.
>Manage to convert your legacy into underdeveloped shitholes relying solely on natural ressources
>Screw up unloseable war agains Israel
At some point, you start questioning whether the people are just unlucky or blatantly retarded.

How does it feel that Iran, Assad, and Ansar al houthi are militarily superior to you? Even though they are heavily outnumbered, out-funed and have no help from Jewmerica

Attached: 1527971313448.gif (293x164, 3.7M)

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

Attached: accomplishment2.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

By looking at their beliefs and behavior.

Jewish Nobel winners tier.

Because the blessing went to the child of the wife, not to the child of the handmaiden.

I will be straight with you.
1. stop with the religious indoctrinated incest
2. stay in your countries
If you do this I would advocate for sharing knowledge with your kind and having friendly relations.

>the nobel prize determines what is a worthy scientific achievement
You're very stupid.

hey obama got a nobel prize and hes just swell so it must be a great prize.

the map is supposed to imply that there's a racial origin to the single massive clump of qualifying "achievements" covering a few centuries and a small group of cities. Just like Jews reached prominence in perfect time to win Nobels, Euroniggers were well placed to gobble up millions of innovations from early science to the industrial era. I think either chinks or arabs at the height of their cultures would be more than capable of doing the same. Maybe if Europe continues to decline, it will be their turn.

Attached: 1501255306705.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Being lesser doesn't mean being capable. Are they a lower form of life? yeah. Are they lowest? no. There is a hiearchy. The nigger isn't as bad as the Pajeet. But they are both still shitskins.

Attached: e0c372c14175f3d8d7102a65f7ebe5943c5bc9f740fbc27aa162878609a35437.jpg (780x693, 103K)

There is not a single philosophy or religion created by eastern europeans btw.

I have no idea what compels you to believe this.

Cuz their only good countries are built by white engineers and consultants in exchange for oil money.

The white ones build the shit at the expense of the muds in their country. They’re literally what the left accuses white people of being in the US

Chink and Arab both had medieval societies on par with Euro ones. Euro civilization improved just as the others were declining, at the perfect time to develop and exploit modern tech. Chinks are already close to white level despite 80 years of communism, Arabs too despite having no respectable state. I think they're capable of ordinary science.

You make it sound like it was convenient timing which is patently false. China is only on any level because the west was there to steal from and copy.

>implying arabs created this and not just buyed with oil money

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

All of the modern buildings it designed by english architects and built by slave poo's using oil money extracted by US/EU Engineers.

They have no sense of honor and the concept of honesty for its own sake blows their mind. They truly are sand niggers.

>it was convenient timing
It was several convenient factors. Time doesn't need to be involved at all, except maybe the number of centuries in a particular empire's existence.

>China is only on any level because the west was there to steal from and copy.
you didn't refute what I said about medieval societies. Why should I accept this patent falsehood about modern society?

This is what Hitler said about Anglos while befriending Arabs

Have you ever seen the documentaries about the dubai airport? All foreign works there, at least for the skilled jobs.

That picture is literally built with white/asian brains and indian/black labor.

The only thing the arabs provided was the money, which we give them to let us extract black fluid from the ground that they dont even understand

The local arabs do not need to work. They can get easily a goverment job with a high salary.

Lmao it's the other way. Unskilled and semi-skilled labor is all Pajeets etc. Skilled ones are mixed.