Why does the right wing like this brain dead moron so much? He can hardly even speak properly

Why does the right wing like this brain dead moron so much? He can hardly even speak properly

Attached: jlp.png (267x267, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgrtLpFZd3s
youtube.com/watch?v=fkLT6kz7Dqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He doesn't need to speak well to communicate hard truth.

>alt-light clickbait celeb
>the right wing

First time I have heard of him.

look him up - he literally sounds like he has down syndrome

lel i almost pissed myself

I actually agree, he's an idiotic coon/house nigger.

He seems to literally hate everything other black person does, and jumps on that age old "video games and rap is ruining our children trope" and can't differ your generic mainstream 90s gangsterling rap from modern good hip hop and rap, even if they have the most wholesome message.

I'm pretty sure he was angry at "this is america" because it petulance violence, even though it's about the opposite, just like how metal and rock "is Satan worshiping music"

BASED NEGROS spout the shit we want them to spout. We're not exactly like the progressive faggots at all. Shadildo!

Moly interviewed him a couple times and it's like observing special ed class. Seriously, go take a look.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Jesse keeps referring to "Children of the lie".
Tells black people that racism doesnt exist.
Tells them they are whining and bitching.
Tells them they got brainwashed.
Tells them that they are women and not men.

If u hate Jesse Lee Peterson, you havent seen his shit.

Rev. Peterson is based, have you got a loicense for that sort of slander?

He says all that shit but he's literally retarded and can't speak. Also, only white people care about what he says while 99% of blacks don't even know the guy.

Just admit that it's kekistani faggotry and their forever quest of finding "le based black guy" to prove they aren't racist that has propped up this literal half-wit.

When he went on the Daily Shoah every piece of advice he gave was unironically dead on the fucking money and if they hadn’t brought him on just to mock and actually listened to him it would have saved a lot of people a lot of grief.

That's all true, but he takes it too far and starts sucking white dick and pushing away black people at any point he can.

>Alt-lite
He says whites should stand up for themselves and take back control of the country. Also, segregation was good.

still a random black guy on youtube

fucking americucks

right? curb your countrymen

Attached: 1516107857256.jpg (900x900, 121K)

who?

>segregation was good.
That's what they want you retard, the left want to keep white's and black separate so they can keep brewing up hate and keep getting black votes

He just says it wasn't evil like the kikes claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgrtLpFZd3s

How can you not like the guy?

This gentleman right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=fkLT6kz7Dqc

Seven minutes long, but worth every second.

It is evil, it causes constant civil issues

If you want to be taken seriously like an adult you must learn to explain your point of view without sounding like an angry child which probably you are.

Now to answer your loaded question. He accurately represents the real right wing world view which is individualistic unlike everything you and people of similar intellectual capacities like you, learn larpin on /pol.
Now drink your milk and go to bad you silly child! No more questions for you until you learn to communicate like a grown up.

>If you want to be taken seriously like an adult you must learn to explain your point of view without sounding like an angry child which probably you are.
That's a fucking meme.
>Hehe I'm more mature than you are, grow up kiddo.
Only 14 year Olds make this argument.

>He accurately represents the real right wing world view which is individualistic
Yeah right, he's a neo con coon, he wants to police all black people into being as "white" as possible like it's the 1950s.
I agree with him that many black people are enslaved to a hateful mentality, but doing a complete reversal isn't the answer to that issue, and just pushes more black people away from a solution.

He acts like a complete uncle Tom and coon by definition and wants all other black people to act like that too.

>uncle Tom
t. Brainlet

Fuck off shill I like the guy. I think he has a hair lip and some speech impediment

He's the perfect definition of an Uncle Tom.

"Uncle Tom" is a stupid concept in itself, but I see why the leftists in America would like to keep it going.

Because a stuttering nigger can say things they wont get away with.

He looks like he had facial reconstructive surgery after getting his face smashed by a baseball bat.

He's funny. It's like a real life uncle ruckus.

Oh no, you called us names, now we are Hilldawgs.

We love him becaise you hate him. Sage
DONT REPLY TO ADVERSARIAL THREADS, OR SAGE IF YOU HAVE TOU YOU FUCKING NUPOL DOLTS

>speech impediment
It's his brain

Because kissing nigger asses is part of the equivalent of Right-wing PC. GOP, neocons, ziocucks, etc

Because he's not a lying subversive kike?

80% of the time he talks about black people he just goes on about how things were better in the 50s and 60s and how white people do it better, even when it's clearly a stupid argument to make, like how black men now are all pansies and not manly because they aren't going out and working, and believe black men were better under segregation because "they had a goal" and racism never existed. It's all nonsense I'd expect uncle ruckus to say.

>He can hardly even speak properly
I don't know what this has got to do with his ideas or the things he says. He can't exactly help it, can he yer dickhead