Be strong female police officer

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1F6bQjyLQ

>be strong female police officer
>get called for the 10th time to stop an out of control water fight in the 'hood
>traffic being blocked by people, 58 calls to police throughout the day by people who have been harrased
>tell people to stay off the road
>1 minute later they are back on the road
>tells them once again to get off the road and let traffic pass
>get's sprayed down by dozens of water guns
>everyone whoops and hollers
>chases one of the water sprayers
>slips and falls down
>laughed at by everyone
>can't call for backup because radio damaged by water

Do females have any place in the police force? Additionally why are there so many expensive cars in a black neighborhood?

Attached: Untitled.png (863x530, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4VwOfGoRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1F6bQjyLQ
mega.nz/#F!i6RD3ICI!oeeKW0SMOxzh-sMDVP4hcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers don't have a place in the first world.

Cops are jew cattle. They may be demolished

It's hard for me to feel bad for the cops, when they're the ones who are protecting our Jewish overlords.

This is so true

>BE A NIGGER
>RUIN EVERYTHING
>GET SHOT
RACISM

>Do females have any place in the police force? No.
>Additionally why are there so many expensive cars in a black neighborhood?
A combination of drug money and welfare.

Attached: funwblacks209-French-Cop-nignogged.webm (720x1280, 764K)

Women shouldn't be cops. Their reaction times are too slow and if it were a male cop, he'd have been able to reach his sidearm and put two into the chest of that idiot with the Super Soaker.

This is a serious question: when can we nuke France?

Spotted the felon

>killing someone for spraying you with water

Here's the scary thing, they are headed towards a caliphate and they have nuclear weapons.

>not taking any opportunity to smoke a nigger

>.t nignog

WOW Such civilization

I like how the male cops start ignoring her and walk off in disgust, and she gives off a nervous giggle as she tries to play it cool.
The laughing stock of the station. Any standing she had with her fellow officers is now gone. If it were my station, she'd go back to find a water pistol in her locker that very day.

someone post the gif....

3:30

Attached: 1527880516894.png (625x773, 143K)

Only using water guns so can’t use force.
But niggers don’t listen to police orders because....niggers.
Literal horde of nigs that you can’t arrest that many without a whole crew.
What do???

holy shit lmao

>motherf*er
>AYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What are quotas?

call backup and start arresting people

A YO HOL UP
so you be sayin
the po'lice are weak against wata
and they cant be callin no mo po'lice if dey radios get sprayed with a little squirt gun?

Women have no police as infantry troops of any type, or as armed patrol constables.

All calls in the hood should be answered by at least two 6'1, 230 lb Irish men.

THIS IS "W A K A N D A"

>Only using water guns so can’t use force.
She told them to stop, so by continuing to shoot her it's harassment at the least by regular standards, probably some bullshit about resisting since shes a cop.

Then damage of city property for electronics and such.

das rite

Women should not be in the field on the police force. What happens when she gets pissy and tazes some bitch because she had PMS?

Her radio was damaged and rendered useless. What happens when they attack her for real and can't call for backup? What happens when she had to call for back up when she tries to prevent a murder on her way back to the station for a replacement radio? Not saying she should have shot and killed them but she should have shot and killed them.

Also, fuck the police. A glorified permanent militia for the cities because they don't have the balls to raise a real army to maintain control.

Truth. Fuck the police they are the boot of the state which is run by kikes to keep white people down

WE ARE ALL THE SAME

sheeeeiit

finna rob a bank with a water gun senpai, nuffin will go wrong

>Do females have any place in the police force?

not out on the streets, no.

I got to say I'm with the nogs on that one. Based blacks.

Me too. Cops give regular people a hard time for a living so always poetic when they get the shit back their way

Lady cop was a rookie....

Wait for the crowd to stand in the puddle of water while soaking everyone....

Shoot said puddle of water with stun gun taking out the whole crew...

Win status.

>someone
>nigger
>not ''something''
missed opportunity

>trying too hard

Stupid bitch

Then now sounds like a good time.

>not being able to reach dispatch or backup
>being hit with anything as a LEO
Still assault and any white male cop would've shot the niglet

Chimp out with your Super Soaker out.

Well, she had to report to her CO about it and go over the tape and of course, he or she asked her why she acted like a complete jackass about the situation.

Use Taser. They get extra juice because of the water.

SUPER SOAK DEM BANKHEAD NIGGAS

I love the laughter I hear from niggers when a female cop arrives.

>thinks that's how taser prongs work
Hello, autism

Water > Femscum
Water > State

>chimps
>chimps chimping
>chimps chimping in chimpland
What am I looking for here?

Attached: 1516388388567.png (640x1136, 501K)

Supa soak that hoe

Enjoy your ban

>Has to begin every single sentence with "I don't mind that you're having fun" to not be racist
Just tell the niggers to stop acting like niggers, they could do all this stupid nigger shit in their own front yards but they do it in the street deliberately

I used to fuck a female cop. She wasn't a "real" cop, she was a university cop, but they gave her a gun so... She used to like to be choked in bed. I used to choke the fucking shit out of her. She got knocked out with a punch by some ghetto nigger who came onto campus one night to fuck white chicks. They just left her there in the street. She ended up quitting the job a few months later.

You sound like you had contempt for her.

What city is this in? I want to stay clear of niggerville

Lubbock, TX

>S1, S2, S3, S4, and numerous other subjects assaulted V1 (female officer) and V2 (male officer) by means of physical contact and unwanted touching. S1, S2, S3, S4, and numerous other subjects caused unknown damage to V1 and V2's property, electronics, firearms and other work-related items. During the chaos, officers backed away until backup arrived. The above-listed subjects were not located.

Fucking niggers. We need Robert style cops in every town and city in America.

they are like fucking hyenas but the cop should know better than to play into the niggers games

That's the main problem with women cops. They empathize too much.

>why are there so many expensive cars in a black neighborhood?
Because they don't pay any bills so all their money goes towards shit like that. You know that 1/3 of your paycheck that's taken yearly? Yeah, that goes to feed and house these people while they drive around in their new Cadillac.

Nice trololo

damn americans future looks fun for POC .chasing whitey

Attached: 4651173248_9d201013ea_b.jpg (1024x683, 455K)

>be american
>soaked in water in a street soaked with water facing off against people soaked in water
>taze self

Attached: caveman-collection-michael-006.jpg (1024x928, 129K)

hear me now, believe me later.
> this is the true nature of blacks

The officer made the mistake of appealling to civility ("please, stay out of the street"). Because blacks are born with pathological thinking errors, they process her posture as WEAKNESS that MUST be challenged. They aren't trying to be cute, they simply cannot help themselves but to respond like savages. This same reason compels them to break into cars when they are unlocked. They just HAVE to because they process the act that the person must want their stuff taken.

> NEVER RELAX

At least one roastie cop was redpilled by this action.

its only the east side of town that is like this
and they were running into traffic and playing dodge while also doing the water gun wars

flip side, body cam shows she was too frazzled by the incident and really shouldnt be a cop

youtube.com/watch?v=J4VwOfGoRb0

Attached: 65172768_p0.png (1000x1134, 547K)

>Do females have any place in the police force?
No. Shit happened here also. Like 2 female cops beaten and stabbed to death by one shitskin.

Well maybe you shouldn't have let them live there.

I swear when you hear a large group of black people hooting and hollering it sounds like monkeys

> Additionally why are there so many expensive cars in a black neighborhood?
what is 31% interest rate?

Literally no one in this thread stands up for dindus having fun. Are there no dindus on here? Lulz

hahahahahha should not have walked in the middle of a group of teenagers with water guns wtf did you think was gonna happen

>youtube.com/watch?v=Hc1F6bQjyLQ [Open]
quit being racists, you stormweanies
I could find just as many videos of whites disrespecting officers and the entire neighborhood shouting in jubilation
nice cherry picking

Attached: 1527225943650.png (583x550, 538K)

change your ip next time

lol @ all of you cucks feeling sorry for this pig. if this where a white neighborhood she would have been arresting everyone there because she knows cuck whites will just give up. but with blacks it's different' the pig knows she didn't just walk into a neighborhood. she walked into a TRIBE. and if you fuck with one member of the tribe you fuck with them all.

>why are there so many expensive cars in a black neighborhood?
>not a single model past 2010
>expensive
Living on an island must really suck. None of those cars cost more than 20k, probably more like 15

You guys know whats really tragic?
In Sweden you'd have to be in top 1% of income earners to be able to afford such nice homes and cars.

We can't even afford those high capacity waterguns.

Attached: 1527883610452.jpg (793x786, 52K)

>pull out taser
>fire at one nog
>cast chain lightning because they're all wet
>problem solved

SPBP fucking nigger loving kike enablers

Welcome to America

Niggers are so fun. I don't know why no one kicked her head when she fell down, that is the funniest part.

>if you fuck with one member of the tribe you fuck with them all.
anons, its time you all revisit the library

mega.nz/#F!i6RD3ICI!oeeKW0SMOxzh-sMDVP4hcQ

download and repost in every thread

Attached: 1511986001326.jpg (495x495, 30K)

>niggers playing waterwars
>be a popoo
>get soaked in pisswater

>be covered in water
>turn on wet tazer
And don't say you'll dry it off. There's no dry clothing around and the internals need to dry too.

Maybe raise taxes more to subsidize housing for refugees?

>t. zionist cum swallowing goyim

>water fight in the 'hood
the mystery as to why niggers in africa are dying o dehydration is finally solved.

worth it to watch the end
> insecure female cop tries to play off being humiliated by giggling with old neighbors (who were laughing at her)
> two male cops having to listen to her explain how she got btfo and dismiss her presence as they're only concerned about the other male officer on scene
> her not able to realize the contempt other officers have for her because they realize the Department has put their lives in the hands of this incompetent woman who is giggling as the entire just assaulted her

Attached: BackEquatorialAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif (454x250, 945K)

>Niggers having fun, doing neighbourghly activities, not shooting each other or whites
>Roastie shows up and tries to antoganize them

Got what she deserved

Dude I'm really fucking depressed.
Just watched a bunch of videos from the "bad" areas in Detroit and they're filled with large, gorgeous brick homes, sure no one has mowed the lawns in decades but the homes are still top tier.

Americans too retarded to figure out how to use a lawnmower are literally living in nicer homes than top 1% of Swedish income earners.

Attached: suicide.jpg (510x550, 30K)

pretty sure it was the prius that hit the car and the civic just paniced and drove off making the cop think it was them.

Who cares if native swedes can afford housing or not? You're literally housing hundreds of refugees in your royal castles. Sweden is GONE

there is literally nothing wrong with having a fun watergun fight in the middle of the street
this cop was in the wrong

It matters.
I mean what exactly are Swedes supposed to fight for? Why should we defend our country from the arab hordes?
So that we can live in a material poverty that not even the most downtrodden Detroit nigger would ever have to endure?

>nice cars in the hood

You sweet innocent, fuck. Those cars belong to drug dealers. Mexican drug runners next door to me used had ridiculous cars parked outside yet never worked. They were raided one day...

Attached: 7839D581-24E3-4533-932D-A8B7AD8F6B67.jpg (500x300, 26K)

>female police officer

Attached: 1500085725616.jpg (764x704, 83K)

Those houses were built in the 1920’s. My Swedish great grandfather used to build those style houses. Then niggers were allowed to move in, and whites left to the suburbs.

I guess you’ll be happy when a pack of niggers breaks into your house and kills you for a pair of Nikes?
The police are the only thing controlling the nigger population.
Retard.

>police are the only thing controlling niggers
Wrong, the 2nd amendment protects the white man. That's why they want to get rid of it, because then the police can just let the blacks REALLY run wild. Look at the LA Riots, police basically only protected jewish celebs

Cracka ass crackas

Attached: We-Wuz-Krangs-n-shit.png (973x1096, 655K)