Roastie BTFO by sand nigger, blames white men

>Fashion chief executive who was attacked by 6ft tube passenger slams two 'white middle class' men after they walked into next carriage and left her to defend herself

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812075/Fashion-bosss-fury-white-middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html

Old:

Attached: ROASTIE.jpg (1204x2492, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pi98tJgILbo?t=145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roasted whore

Pic related, credit to user from previous thread

Attached: 1528309714734.jpg (500x680, 69K)

>inb4 knee length hanging roast beef comes to this thread to defend women and attempt to shame men into protecting them from their own stupidity

Attached: 1516222382151.jpg (1242x953, 450K)

>one of you had a briefcase
What did she mean by this?

Beautiful.

Attached: hot chocolate.jpg (200x300, 35K)

>women attacked
>men sit around in computers laughing
This is why we need not worry about you, your leaving the gene pool

A fucking leaf

>women

womyn*

kek, guessed it right

It's a Jewish woman

Reminder for whiteknights and women telling people to "man up":
youtu.be/Pi98tJgILbo?t=145

The likelihood that a random chinese man will be 6 feet or taller is very small.

HALFROACH ROASTIES ARE NOT PART OF THE WHITE INGROUP

Attached: 1527428057661.jpg (700x800, 101K)

Reposting

Attached: society doesnt reward men anymore.png (436x1616, 98K)

I'm not saying she is perfect, but she's head and shoulders above (literally, the bystanding guys were manlets) these 'men.'

...and that's a good thing! Here's why...

A few years ago this would make a funny article from the onion but when satire turns into reality its not funny anymore.

lol reality is a bitch

>women vote for refugees
But WHO voted for women to vote? Really gets the noggin joggin.

Why would they intervene? They would have been arrested for a racist attack on a poor minority. Reading this its clear she would have buried them to the police.

Attached: 483792847928734.jpg (800x522, 77K)

The absolute state of leafs.
Punishing women for their shit behavior is beneficial to all of society, just like punishing men for their shit behavior.
If you disagree, you deserve to hang.

To the roastie from last thread: empathy, altruism etc are emotions played on to ultimately lead to open borders and thus swarthy hordes punching you in the face. Remember the pic of the drowned refugee child? How it was everywhere? But not photos of the kids ran over by trucks of peace? Again, lack of second and third order thinking.

And
>j e w i s h w o m a n
>i n g r o u p

Roastie getting toasty

Attached: 023.png (2048x1510, 1.68M)

Jews

>Isn't laughing when a Jew is attacked

>He was a big guy

>grill refuses to fuck me
>so I watch another guy fuck her
Remind me how this is not cuckholery.

It's a Jew. Jews are not human. It's good when they suffer.

>she's head and shoulders above (literally, the bystanding guys were manlets) these 'men.'

So you are saying she is a tranny?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>for her

They may be emotions play on in order to do such things, but every emotion can be twisted and abused

He's not married to said woman, therefore it's not cuckoldry.

>women have made a few mistakes
>therefore they might as well die
I see the lolbertarian "live perfect or die" mentality has simply transformed from hating the state to hating women. Funny that the common denominator is you.

It's a Jew. Therefore we should not protect her at all.
Jews only deserve to die.

Honestly though, the only part of this story I take issue with is the fact that the chink/sandnigger didn't kill her.
He would have been doing us all a favor, a kike bitch would have been dead and a sandnigger would have been in jail.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T THEY DIE DEFENDING THIS JEWESS!
Honestly she looks like a borderline tranny on top of everything else..

Attached: 1480363410468.jpg (666x960, 54K)

Nice trips, but very few people are making that distinction

One of the males has been identified!
>pic related

Attached: 82986F85-DBF9-48EA-9317-8D501FD6FF19.jpg (1600x979, 324K)

>Muh very few people
That's fine.
It's a disgusting Jew and it was hit which is good. Perhaps if we get lucky she will die somehow.

>I wish the minority was jailed.
>and the woman killed
Seek help, if this is how you choose to deal with your emotions.

>Woman
A Jew isn't a person.

Women being insulated from the consequences of their actions is what brought this decay on us. They need to suffer a bit and realize why things where done a certain way. You cannot reach them with logic only with feelings. Let them feel the pain they voted for.

Attached: women destroy civs.jpg (1370x800, 503K)

It was a kike, so it'd be a net gain.
Objectively, especially going by her retarded twitter posts.

Ten bucks says there were no white middle class men there and she's making that part up.

Not to pull a "get off Jow Forums" but you might wanna get off Jow Forums if you can think you can change his mind

>they need to learn
>through physical harm
Funny, never realized that pain was a concrete that formed concepts, leading to learning. The more you know.

lel you couldn't cram in more stereotypes in an article if you tried.

>See white women!! White men are worthless! Go to a black man he will protect y... well uhh, how about Mexican gu... umm maybe middle easter.... Asians...?
>Fuck.... we were wrong

It's a Jew. A Jew jewy Jew
That means it's good she was harmed.

LMAO. KEK

comfy seeing roasties get what they deserve

>doesnt blame attacker, blames bystanders
>she only cared that the bystanders were white
>the attacker wasn't the villain here, it was the white men
>implying she wouldn't have ratted the white men out for the asian she had more sympathy for

fucking leafs, theres a reason they didn't do shit

Women are actually a lot like children, and just like children if you always protect them from the consequences of their actions they'll become shitty people.
You need to let a child scrape their leg by falling when they're doing something stupid.
You need to let a woman get raped and/or killed by the niggers/Mudslimes she voted to let in when she's doing something stupid.

What's wrong leaf? It's 2018, gender roles are oppressive and patriarchal, right?

>pol is set in their ways
This is what sets progressives (progressive conservative as well, go Doug Ford!) apart. I guess I should adjust my expectations.

>faggot leaf larping as a roastie trying to rake up those sweet (you)s

Have one out of pity, maplenigger.

Attached: 1508533080732.png (791x841, 174K)

What would be the potential benefit of stepping in and stopping this? I could think of a hundred negative consequences and not a single benefit. Something tells me I’m not gonna be getting a dick suckin out of this.

>defending whores

splendid

((()))
muh psychologist

Children learn not to touch the stove if they burn their hand on it. Women need to learn not to vote to importe millions of savages over "muh feels". Its a pleasure to educate you.

>women seek equal pay and non discrimination
>so men team up to make their lives hard
>"in order to teach them to not challenge the status quo"
Really mature.

Nice to see Fate of Empires reaching meme status.

Post is Truth.

The best way to correct the bad behavior of women is to STARVE them of your attention.

Make it clear who DOES in society. You do that by walking away.

I've already done this in jobs where women complain about this shit and that shit. I simply give them my position and quit. Currently, I work at night on a freight team and rarely ever have to deal with cunts. The women that work on the team are submissive and know the score. Quite honestly...it's fucking heaven.

>>so men team up to make their lives hard
Nah, it's more like men stop stepping up and defending women from their poor decisions.
And the ones that do end up dying off, because women don't reward that in our modern free society, so it's a win-win.

>men after they walked into next carriage and left her to defend herself
So one could say they were /mengoingtheirownway/

Attached: 1507306646457.png (1200x800, 523K)

>larping as roastie
Easy, plus tons of (you)s. Plus these incels are usually so enraged that they don't notice that they reply to me 3x, but act like I'm someone else.

The reason why women were treated diferent is because they are different. Pretending this isnt real is what led us to this decline.

Attached: men are superior to women and therefore have more responsibilities than women.png (1283x1275, 300K)

Period. You will not change a single mind here. Worse, you will watch us recruit others.
Our defining feature is that we dont accept outside influence or compromise.

>women won't fuck me
>so I'll watch them get fucked up
Vindictive, for little reason.

Life IS fucking hard on this side of the fence. That’s what you dumb bitches don’t understand. You were conned. You played yourselves.

Why do you inherently expect males to go fight for females when they see one in danger? This is just reinforcing toxic masculine gender roles where the man is expected to save the damsel in distress. Sorry patriarchy, you won't convert THIS feminist.

Aaaaah you got me. FUCKING leaf

The leaf!

We know what you are, but this sort of bait is useful to redpill newcomers on arguments they often find in the real world. We must all play our parts for the betterment of all. Have another redpill.

Attached: the wall.png (1323x626, 488K)

A fucking leaf. Now stop larping and do something productive with your country you gigantic faggot

Many many years ago, I was out on the piss with my mate.
He saw a man and a woman arguing, shouting at each other, pushing and pulling each other.

He said we should intervene, I said fuck that.
Anyway, he e, in whiteknight mode, went and asked the woman if she was OK.
She told him to fuck off, and also the guy socked him in the fucking jaw, luckily for my mate it was not a hard punch.

Yeah the only time I see people change their minds on Jow Forums is when they adopt even more misanthropic opinions

Also the leaf is doing a good job of creating counter points.
Very realistic.
9/10

If only it were such a simplistic argument.

OK OK, we get it, let's not make a scene of it.

This guy gets it.
I admit that larping as a roastie is not necessarily convincing, but it raise the comradery- WHICH IS A GOOD THING!

ahaha the cunt is a kike too

>Silvia: Are you religious?
>Tamara: With a Church of England mother, a Muslim father, a Jewish aunt and Buddhist/Pagan leanings, I would have to say I think organized religion is all trying to say the same thing but getting caught in historical, geographical arguments. Faith and spirituality are important to me; religion and dogma, not at all.

nice mix of cancer

It's because much of what people post here is often true, but also because it's taboo in real life and people observe the behavior of women, niggers, kikes, etc. and realize that a lot of the shit posted here is true.
And it's like they always say, you always kill a traitor before an enemy.

I'm still surprised that you manage to out-shitpost straya consistently

>people have become so indoctrinated that even after getting attacked by "asian" men, they'll still blame white men who had nothing to do with the matter
Not even angry, just sad

How did we get to this point as a society, lads?

Attached: 1438526862816.png (496x256, 203K)

Women are strong and capable and don't need men to protect them, so what happened here? This story can't be right.

>How did we get to this point as a society, lads?
White men stopped beating the shit out of our women and gave them rights.
This is the result.

>Also the leaf is doing a good job of creating counter points.
It's fun to meme as a bitch, and requires only repitition of normie memes. Which is how you tell a Redditor from a pollack. No joke, redditors are simply collection of memes.

Good that for once it was a libtarded "rapefugees welcome" cunt and not an innocent child or someone that didn't want these niggers and sandniggers here . The way it usually is.

Attached: 1464183551453.jpg (465x464, 55K)

everyone here has finely tuned radar, it's obvious what she was from the first picture.

Eat shit and die, roastie!

>denies she's a jew
>>honored to be one

Attached: 5IIbJVi[1].png (583x99, 12K)

>I'm still surprised that you manage to out-shitpost straya consistently
*blushes*

Attached: 1514408283468-pol.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

I mean, I come on Jow Forums pretty often but I'm still what most people would consider center. But I'm not really into politics, I just like reading/hearing a lot of people get passionate about stuff. It's fascinating to me

She is a sandnigger t*rkroach herself so it makes sense she blames whitey. Disgusting parasite all fucking t*rkroaches must hang.

Also stop feeding the attention whore leaf you subhuman newfags

>never realized that pain was a concrete that formed concepts, leading to learning
Thats because youre a pussy, or a pampered roasty

And that's a good thing!

actually most of the named victims so far had been refugee friendly.

swear on me mum im not jewish

Attached: dWRrcLC[1].png (420x406, 265K)

>denigrate men for not dying for a cunt who couldn't care less about them
>make fun of factors out of their control
You unironically deserve to die.