Gen Z is the most cucked generation yet...

Gen Z is the most cucked generation yet, I'd know seeing as I only recently turned 18 and I get to see how cucked everyone around me is.

Attached: 1498516032139.jpg (496x509, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/electronics/geek-squad/pcmcat138100050018.c?id=pcmcat138100050018
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime is for fags

> Ireland
You're a bit behind the progressivism curve, potatofriend. Your Gen Z'ers don't have the pure cuckery to rebel against as other nations.

>Ireland
Nigga, stfu

>mutt education...

That's italy. My god.

m8 gen Z are the millenials of Ireland, as usual we're a bit behind with everything

uhhhhhhhhhh, user, I need to tell you something

user... I...

Please make it stop user, i don't want to live with neo millennials.

why :(

yeah yeah, uwu are you happy now Jackie Chan?

> leafposter
> leddit spacing
> pure retardation
Sometimes I wonder if you guys do this on purpose.

Attached: 1421868137667.gif (255x175, 132K)

Is your monitor fucked up or something? Adjust the color... if not u should call geek squad.

Attached: a fucking leaf.gif (960x200, 135K)

Chink tries to turn his mistake into laughing at a amerilard

lmao you should probably leave the thread before you embarrass yourself more

Attached: 1511007370880.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>Leaf thinks that it's Italy
Oh my....

we're so sorry.

t. born in 2000

Actually you guys have a chance at redemption since you guys seem to be fed up with this massive leftward push

Hello!

Where'd you go can you not read what i wrote? Explains why you can't even tell the difference between italy and Ireland.

Geek squad hotline. bestbuy.com/site/electronics/geek-squad/pcmcat138100050018.c?id=pcmcat138100050018

They have helped me out many times.

Put your mouse over the flag and it tells you the country you fucking retard faggot. Kys useless nigger.

>Ireland
>Anime
Yeah sure looks cucked to me

Urban America’s a fuckfest, but Irish, German, and Italian Americans are better than most whites here

It's not working, what country is this?

We’re not nigs, pleb
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqDzTicy-oo

>18
>ireland
>anime

and you call others cucked

Attached: 1512327005372.jpg (217x208, 7K)

whut?
let's see...i've spray painted shit where they said i couldn't, trespassed where they said i couldn't, assaulted raped and murdered when they said i couldn't...and now generation safe space calls me a cuck. well...thats ok, i won't get mad, just finkish sucking me off and go your way

Call geek squad idiot. ungreatful

Attached: 1525281003284.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

It's pretty alright over here
North America seems extremely fucked though so I don't want to go there

Gen Z is fairly left, but hating le feminist is fairly normative to see in the males of Gen Z. But they're still ultimately 'wut u can't be rasist!!1!! seixm is bad >:(((('

Can confirm this from a GenZfag himself, every male I know is hating le feminist evening the niggers, but is cucked on still can't called Jamal a nigger, and racium iz bad.

I dunno dude, My little brother (who is genz) came over to visit me when I moved back to the uk and he left his phone unlocked while I let him play on my ps4. An Oswald Mosley documentary was open and When I laughed and asked him why he was watching it he just laughed. Can't have been from my parents cos they are both left.