White professor banned from black diner after self-hating rant against white people

>Two Harlem restaurant owners are speaking out to condemn the white Rutgers University professor who went on a racist rant against white children in their restaurant

>Livingston wrote, “OK, officially, I now hate white people. I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them — us — us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would [be] my dinner, and the place is overrun with little Caucasian a**holes who know their parents will approve of anything they do.”

>“I hereby resign from my race,” Livingston concluded. “F*** these people. Yeah, I know it’s about access to my dinner. F*** you, too.”

>Pasic, who is the restaurant’s founder, and Coaxum, who is a partner, condemned the professor’s remarks, “We ask that our name is removed from your rant because we do not want to have anything to do with you,” the women added. “And yeah, we ask that you get your burgers somewhere else. We do not tolerate ‘racism’ either. We thrive on equality and fairness and have full intentions to keep it that way!”

archive.fo/xiihs

What are some great liberal self-owns?

Attached: 18caf9bd285f17fecec882c4ccb0f1cfd95d28b9.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/annihilista?lang=en
archive.fo/xiihs
twitter.com/annihilista
nydailynews.com/news/national/n-dad-pay-estranged-daughter-law-school-judge-article-1.1713573
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers respect racists more than cucky whites.
Nobody likes these faggots.

is he white or ((white))?

I bet that white professor is Jewish

>white

Attached: 1490790092249.jpg (570x570, 47K)

>I hereby resign from my race

Attached: 150b7f126bfbc11e6641337a774e167d.gif (500x372, 112K)

(((White))) professor tries to incite racist controversy on black restaurant.

Actually
>black diner
Not mentioned in the article. Pulling shit from your ass. Faggot shill.

Yep, even nogs hate a race traitor

I’m sure the restaurant owners are happy with the new customers who tip.

Is he actually white, or is he a jew?

Attached: kj7yhtgrfedw.png (600x411, 155K)

twitter.com/annihilista?lang=en

he's reeeing about getting emails and being called a racist. everyone else is the racists you guys

Certainly a man who reapects the black community and their wishes.

Attached: 163D9EBC-C886-49C2-B5C9-07DD4F4163C5.jpg (220x311, 29K)

been reading the bible.
they've been lying since the beginning.

abraham lies about his wife being his sister twice.
Lot lies about his wife being his sister.

Jacob lies and tricks his own brother out of his inheritance.

etc etc etc........

>I am a white people

Attached: dog-wearing-clothes.jpg (460x373, 23K)

>archive.fo/xiihs
The entire OT is a litany of Jewish crimes, written by the perpetrators

>no, professor. you are the demons

My understanding was everyone in the old testament sinned one way or the other and nobodys perfect not you or me. You can go to your church and bow to your priests but therye not perfect either. Putting your faith in god is more important. The old testament is good to lear what sin is and that the same shit that happened back then is happening today. And that they are pushing us to worser degeneracy possible. The kind that gets civilisations wiped off the map.

Guy has lost it... LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-145649.png (1440x2560, 362K)

Attached: jameslivingston.png (442x281, 107K)

Pic made me LOL

Uwot mayt

Attached: sfsdfsfsf.png (619x477, 502K)

ston = stone = English word for (((stein)))

Nah. It's a white name. He's just a massive fucking cuck.

literally just posted

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-6 This just in Ain't it fun Listen to me now, - James Livingston.png (600x611, 80K)

think he's a jew or just a retard?

>wypipo
So brave.

Attached: trudeau-smiles1.jpg (1000x750, 422K)

In he goes.

Attached: HolocaustMachine.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

> white
stopped reading right there, fucking WH*ITEOIDS

That's racist?

twitter.com/annihilista
that's his twitter

>It hurt itself in its confusion

Nah. Anyone can be racist against whites without immediate repercussion.

>turn in your badge and your gun
>and your other gun

Attached: 1504969859069.jpg (882x640, 87K)

It's in Harlem. Harlem is a black neighbourhood. It's a black diner.
2 seconds in google, wow that was hard

Attached: shake.jpg (300x232, 121K)

If only self-loathing whitey kept in line with his own ideological beliefs and offed himself, the world would be a better place.

>white guy goes on a rant in a black diner about how much he hates white people.
>owners say that he is a racist and that he should never come back to their restaurant where they like equality and fairness.
What timeline is this? I wonder how liberals will react when they have to choose between hating whites or agreeing with blacks, they will probaly just ignore it.

>What timeline is this?
Its the time when the college environment darlings visited the real world for a couple of minutes where common people do not swallow their bullshit.

>
>It's in Harlem. Harlem is a black neighbourhood. It's a black diner.
>2 seconds in google, wow that was hard

its mostly 'white' hipsters now

I'm going to take a guess and say he's the (((my fellow white people))) kind of white

Signal booster this shit. We need all the screencaps and archives possible and send to the University leadership. Whether or not this "professor" gets shitcanned or not is irrelevant. Look at what happened to the University of Missouri and evergreen college when anti white racism hit the news. Major drops in enrollment and donations. As the state University of New Jersey, this would be a major win for /ourguys/

Tweet this to Tucker, Don Jr, and Magapede Twitter. We have serious momentum we can build on.

S-o-y V-e-y !

The US officially went full circle

Attached: 121818914.jpg (480x360, 15K)

That would have been a lot better with out the MUH WHITE RACE

basedvey!

How can it be racist if it's against white people?

Attached: 1524173292887.jpg (262x236, 19K)

It's ok, he'll pick up a new race at the synagogue

eternal anglo

A basedboomer

This is now a modern wh*tioid """male""" hate thread

This is why I can't take poos spergout women Hage seriously- These """Men""" are in equal mashed bigger number, and don't trust to dismiss is by baselessly claiming he's a jew.Hes not

Attached: livingstonjames resized.jpg (186x280, 46K)

am i having a stroke? the fuck?

Heinrich, please calm down

Middle class whites complaining about whites always reminds me of pic related.

Attached: 1487566121384.jpg (812x531, 112K)

>kill you with a fork

Did Niggers eat him ..? or he kills self .. :)

Both

What is the point of self-hating whites? Do they not get the fact no one cares? Blacks that hated them before will still hate them. Blacks that were indifferent before will be indifferent after. White cucks who agree will forever be a minority. Whites who aren't cucks will consider self-haters traitors for life. Like, what do they expect they're going to get out of this? Do they think they, as a white person, shouting "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!" is going to make a throng of blacks rush up to them praising them like Jesus and wrap them in the finest cheetah skins and tinfoil print hats while saying "Yous be in OUR tribe now muhfugga" ? Self-hating whites have a mental illness, and you can see the final stages of it in Talcum X and that dumb bitch who ran the NAACP while pretending to be black.

>This is why I can't take poos spergout women Hage seriously- These """Men""" are in equal mashed bigger number,

what the fuck did u just say on Jow Forums?

is this some clever german code to get around your censorship laws?

cant make shit outta this statement.

>(((fellow whites!)))

Needs to be made worse. I want this fuck to off himself in shame.

They honestly believe that betraying their own race will protect them if it is eradicated

They apparently didn't learn much from the traitorous German Jews that are in the same mass graves as the women and children that they sold out to save their own skin

Makes sense. How can you expect anyone to like you if you don't like yourself? I know self-hating blacks turn my stomach the same way.

>Gotta jew fart
Is this a question?

pretty eyes

Ever seen a cheesy cartoon where the villain who wants to destroy the world says something like "If I can't be perfect, then NO ONE can!" That's white liberalism in a nutshell. They want to die, they just want all of us to die first.

Attached: physg6.png (485x455, 257K)

can someone please ask him if he is jewish

white like me

>I am a white people
Okay lizard man, whatever you say bro

>My understanding was everyone in the old testament sinned one way or the other

Who is Enoch? Who is Job?

Attached: jameslivingston.jpg (900x506, 138K)

You know what blacks hate even more than whites?

Cucks.

ahahaha, what an idiot.

Attached: BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg (600x405, 21K)

Can you really kill someone with a fork?

lol thats one way of putting it, but it is true history. God made sure they recorded even their faults.

The point is we are all sinners and will go to hell unless we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savoir.

there is no way he was "white"

you are one stupid fuck
stop seeing jewry wherever you look/make the world fit your picture....... plz bro, I say this because I care about you

Job sinned as well, and as far as Enoch nobody knows, but he walked with God and he was not. He was raptured in other words like Elijah. Abraham when he believed, his belief was counted to him as righteousness, even before his circumcision. This is why he is called the father of faith. It wasn't his own righteousness that got him into heaven, it was his faith.

>when you overdose on memes

resignation accepted
tar and feather him and hang him on the next lamp post

Does this dude not have any white children of his own or something?
Or is he your average selfish psychopathic boomer?

Attached: 25aa05a1cfb79c2a788d2228263f899c.jpg (500x500, 55K)

You just went full Shakespeare on that language, son. Never go full Shakespeare.

His own daughter can't even stand him lol

nydailynews.com/news/national/n-dad-pay-estranged-daughter-law-school-judge-article-1.1713573

Attached: 600b09201e1.jpg (381x420, 92K)

They seem to like it a lot when you hate specific fellow whites for specific reasons though.
When I finally snapped on my shit neighbor for his thieving nonsense in SC I got a standing ovation from nearby nigs while I whipped him with the cord he had been using to steal electricity from me and one even yelled something about "Now they whipping each other" and another was screaming "TOBEEEEE".

Damn, law school is expensive

>white boomer upset about a few white people eating in a black restaurant
Crazy times we are in

Attached: 68D28170-35A0-4461-83EF-587D4614B368.jpg (661x695, 88K)

Commissar cletus and jamal when?

>author of Against Thrift: Why Consumer Culture is Good for the Economy, the Environment, and Your Soul
There is no way he isn’t jewish.

>blacks expulsing self-hating white people
>blacks fighting for white people for genuine equality
>white lefties self hate
>blacks stop respecting white lefties
>blacks united with the right

whats going on here?

>based black man
they clearly stated it's bad for business that's all

fucking hell of course

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-26-at-1.12.31-PM-1493226790-828x536~2.png (494x459, 338K)

Shit that is a saucy helper. I'm taking it

that guy isnt white we need to get dox on him for his racial infighting he is trying to cause to distract everyone from who the real race that is the problem.

this is true, but this was clearly a business decision. Why do you think they spoke out in the first place instead of ignoring it?

>Oy vey (((fellow white people))) destroying my kosher diner what ever will I do

This is no ordinary german autism.

Wait, didn't they have this case where some lawyer in NYC went on a rant about mexicans just a week or two ago? And they literally sent a mariachi band to his office and booted him from his office?

We should DEMAND equality here. Send, maybe a barbershop quartet, or children's choir to his office, and run the fucker out of town.

wow typical basedboy empty threats over twitter we need his personal info to confront this inbred J about his hatred of whites and his employer to see if they support him shouting racist comments at black kids at a black diner.

See what I did above, but its true, its all in how you phrase it and we can turn the mob on this inbred and shut down his endless kvetching hiding behind a wall online.

which school so we can contact them about what their doing to teach his children that white people arent the cause of the cause of the worlds problems?

Bonus: Can we get the school to teach that it wasnt whites who enslaved blacks but the J that did which is all factually documented.

Attached: 1528296319423.jpg (519x488, 76K)

The absolute state of americucks

What is this man's endgame? What is he trying to accomplish here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>when even blacks had enough of kikes anti-white racism

Attached: cheers.jpg (582x845, 80K)