Women hate thread

Let it all out.

Attached: MUu_9lgpHJUVPrIC_JrqnznSOpOiF5etg-AixFn5XGg.png (562x767, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was that
>6ft man
a nigger?

Women hate must go along men hate. Women are inferior, and ultimately useless. Unless they are given a place and purpose by men. But it is men now who should be hated the most, as it is men who allow this.

I've done this before, just keep walking. Fuck em, equality.

It was an "Asian", so probably a sandnigger.

If the race was omitted, it was either a nigger or another protected species (such as sand nigger)

it looks to me like a broad that would hold refugees welcome posters and advocate no person is illegal bullshit, thus I am actually glad she got what she was advocating everyone else to have

Let's sum it up.

>a jew gets assaulted by a shitskin, blames the whites for not flying to her rescue

Is it fucking pottery?
Because it does sound like fucking pottery to me.

if i saw a woman getting attacked by some minority i would just laugh and walk away

Women are the only group you start hating more when spending more time with them.

why the memeflag fren?

Attached: 1515016089577m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

the funniest thing is that she's a kike too

>Silvia: Are you religious?
>Tamara: With a Church of England mother, a Muslim father, a Jewish aunt and Buddhist/Pagan leanings, I would have to say I think organized religion is all trying to say the same thing but getting caught in historical, geographical arguments. Faith and spirituality are important to me; religion and dogma, not at all.

Based leaf
What about niggers/muslims/Jews?

> Implying yours isn't

Attached: _7Q29wbfVvedcFdxk_f-VJUpiYSS2kdrEGnm0572xT4.jpg (871x768, 111K)

And thats what you should do. Not because you hate women but because they need to face the consequences of their actions instead of being coddled like children.

the utter shit that comes out of their mouths

checked

Nigger business is not white man business.

She mentioned a greek pensioner and a east european who helped her.
She mentioned the two whites guys who didn't.
But she didn't mention the race of the attacker.

Attached: mtrs.png (283x414, 211K)

I would probably say you would start enjoying their company. Ok maybe not ((them)). i rather not try though . Hate keeps me alive.

Know why everything is the way it is now? Here's a story to help explain. Friend of mine is a detective, knows lots of other detectives/police.
>Be circa 1977, 50k+ Midwest city
>Woman walks into PD with black eye
>Wah wah wah he hit me
>Two officers go find husband
>Sir did you hit her?
>You fucking right I did. That whore was fucking so and so in my house and I caught her
>Follow up with woman
>It's true
>Threaten her she could be arrested for adultery
>Enter incident in paper book
"Report of domestic assault. Wife caught cheating; husband hit her. Bitch deserved it. End report"
>Why it is like it is today
Always remember him telling that story with a smile on his face. In 2018 that man goes to prison, whore fucks the neighborhood in his house on govt. assistance and sells his golf clubs to buy Tyrone earrings.

>Hate keeps me alive

Same here. Best kind of fuel.

>Know why everything is the way it is now?

Literally Jews.

Okay so I see you guys hate women a lot, but lets talk about the ways that women can improve in your point of view.

How would a good average woman be?

sounds like a fake "someone stole hijab" story

Why does she think today's man would help today's woman? What value does she actually think she has?

Attached: YmXbK7N.gif (467x200, 1.58M)

It's guaranteed to be a nigger.

Where's the link?

nice bants reddit fren but there's no need to hide behind such faggoty flags just be yourself

one of the most baded essay probably ever written:
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
by schopenhauer.

Obedience
Loyalty
Submission
Chastity

they all should cook sandwiches

Attached: 1519422972063 - Copy.jpg (422x456, 46K)

Attached: 1528273202554.jpg (1097x856, 360K)