Fuck this place

you guys are the reason i hate women and have been alone for the past 5 years despite numerous chances

you guys are the reason i cant talk about how i feel with anyone because all of my feelings are hate and right-wing vitriol, and i cant make long term friendships

you guys are the reason i have given up on life, whats the point? its all fucking shit thats just getting worse

you guys are the reason i have isolated myself into an alt right cocoon. im laying my own grave

i just want to kill myself

how do i go back? i just want to be a normie again and have friendships and laugh and try doing things because they are good and not bad but all i can do is hate everything and everyone including myself

i couldve just been a normalfag

fuck Jow Forums, fuck the red pill, fuck you

Attached: F1F1B9C2-8288-4F02-907A-00BF1E9A5D1E.gif (490x377, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see you tomorrow user.

Attached: 1528252085266.png (637x510, 637K)

not a blog, faggot. go complain to reddirt

ahh blaming others. Are you jewish?

Hey demoralization shill from NAMbLA, you're a piece of shit and don't deserve to exist

Attached: there is no debate.png (730x772, 18K)

>Everything is someone else fault
>It's your fault I believe this shit and stay here
>It's your fault I'm a loser who doesn't lift weights
Fuck off, man up and take some personal accountability you faggot.

>you guys are the reason my life is shit
>you guys are the reason I'm a loser
>it's your fault that I am still here despite knowing you are responsible for all of my problems

Attached: 3435020ef0569ce31535f6f8e4b77da9.jpg (300x290, 8K)

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Attached: pol one of us 2017.png (2040x1324, 1.54M)

you realize the things said on here are ironic satire, right?

why do faggots keep going so hard for these memes. get a grip, its all satire, once you learn to have fun it will get better

doaflipfaggot.png

>It an "user blames everyone else for his own flaws" episode

Attached: 1527034187919.jpg (1024x768, 72K)

i am conventionally attractive enough and know how to socialize but this place and these ideas are a fucking mindvirus

fuck all of you

add to the screen cap of your here forever

Attached: pol one of us 2017.png (2040x1938, 1.7M)

All that normie shit is boring anyway, we change the world.

>I swear I can but its really just your fault.
Either a soiboi faggot, woman or a kike. The only three people who can't take responsibility for their own actions and decisions.

so leave faggot. go spend some time on reddit where you are more comfortable.

Attached: 2e8f8e93b5770a00cd231079a3909e8b.jpg (880x880, 73K)

>5years
you're slow

Attached: image.png (714x599, 16K)

>i couldve just been a normalfag

Attached: f78ef985.jpg (806x669, 323K)

>you guys are the reason i have given up on life, whats the point? its all fucking shit thats just getting worse

>you guys are the reason i have isolated myself into an alt right cocoon. im laying my own grave

Attached: 5689760808.jpg (485x363, 34K)

Attached: Youre+here+forever.jpg (900x437, 153K)

>i just want to be a normie again
>wanting to go from enlightenment to retardation
the absolute state of /pol

I know exactly how you feel but make the best of it and try to keep your head screwed on straight . At least you aren't a leaf .

Attached: 1528267207745.png (501x600, 168K)

thanks, I was just googling what is projection

Start exercizing and working on your creative goals user. Gradually spend less time here, there are no new revelations, no new facts. If you´ve been here 5 years you know everything already, and I am not being ironic. The grand plans, societial decay, fall of Rome, conspiracy stuff, it´s the same as when Bill Cooper spoke of it and will be the same in 20 years (if the endgame hasn´t started by then).
Start with slow self-improvement work and you will start to feel better, take some supplements if you can´t get enough fresh produce (fruits, veggies, nuts, good meat) and start very light exercize, at home if you have to.
Gradually you will experience a slightly improved life. At least give yourself this.

we didn't make the world the way it is faggot

Put a block on this website, but set a reminder on your calendar to check back in once a quarter lest your hatred of the kikes starts to wane.

oh shit

We didn't make you make bad decisions: you did that all on your own. Jow Forums makes me a better person. What the fuck is your problem, faggot?

Don't like yourself? Change

Life going nowhere? Soon at a goal

Listen to Jocko wilink and Jordan Peterson, or stop bitching and die already

>Jocko wilink and Jordan Peterson,
reddit fag spotted

>Aim at a goal

Anybody in a funk could use the brainlet mantras these guys preach. Go fuck yourself

You are doing it wrong

Before pol
>dude weed lmao
>black out every Friday
>no gf

After pol
>work out 5 Times per week
>openly racist
>idgaf
>drink less
>no weed
>virgin gf

Stop blaiming others and stop being a weak faggot

>Not having a life outside Jow Forums
Life is great with the red-pill. Doing your thing without feeling any build what so ever

pic related, its you

Attached: cryingbaby.jpg (1536x1024, 203K)

funny you should say this, i'm close to top of my grade socially because Jow Forums made me spit this shit out and piss people off. I am socially competent because Jow Forums made me. bless this place!

Don't take this place too seriously. Hating other races isn't good bro. The elites are manipulating the west according to their desires, and need to be stopped. This place is a haven for info, beware though. There are very dark people and things here. I would not suggest this place for teenagers who are impressionable. You need to be strong in yourself and not allow your morals and virtues to be twisted by this place. Take a break, bro, and come back with your priorities straight. Jesus loves us bro, talk to Him about it

Attached: Cantgobacktothematrix.jpg (480x358, 5K)

>it's an user wants to talk about himself thread.

Just become a counter-semitic CivNat like me and don’t worry about it. If you want a white woman to date, you’ll have to wait until you’re about 55. Otherwise, just chat up FOB East Asian bettys online like everybody else. You’re right though, this place is a hellhole and an echo chamber that likes to catastrophize life every time a low IQ pretty girl gets chopped up by feral niggers. As if we actually interact with low IQ pretty girls on a semi-weekly basis or something. Pretty obvious we don’t. Here’s to MGTOWism and East-Asianing, my friend.

Attached: B3CE9388-54A1-4848-9F89-E19EE0F8D4F8.jpg (1024x518, 91K)

To anyone else that feels like OP.
That happens anyways, it's called growing up.
Don't worry it's temporary and goes away eventually.

Go to reddit with your bitchass whining faggot

Faggot nig lover lul.

>he confuses the redpill with hatred

The poet is a faker
Who’s so good at his act
He even fakes the pain
Of pain he feels in fact.

And those who read his words
Will feel in his writing
Neither of the pains he has
But just the one they’re missing.

And so around its track
This thing called the heart winds,
A little clockwork train
To entertain our minds.

- Fernando Pessoa

>I'm to weak to handle the truth a bloo bloo bloo

You guys do realize this is a slide thread, right?

Attached: IN ALL FIELDS.png (600x900, 136K)

it's not a virus. it's simple as this: the truth hurts and only a minority of people know the truth so we are lonely. want back into the matrix? boy, once you're here you stay. tough luck

fag

ThingsThatDidn'tHappen.jpg

>blames his problems on other peoples' views
Get fucked, >>>/leftypol/

Yeah faggot Jordan Peterson might be kind of a low quality brainlet but some of his shit really helped. Didn't change my life or anything, but pulled me out of a pretty deep funk.

fpbp, see you tomorrow OP

Oh my God why are you boomer retards always calling everything a slide thread noone cares about Amerimutt politics beside yourselves get over it mongoloid.

>you guys are the reason i hate women and have been alone for the past 5 years
Blame is the closet-faggot-in-denial's wages.

Attached: good_riddance_roasties(4).jpg (2480x1130, 331K)

>tfw you finally realise Jow Forums is irony

Why would you want to go back to that boring life of being cattle?
It's just the start user, and no, you can't go back.

Kys faggot

>you guys are the reason i

Hold up chief. You need to grow the fuck up and accept responsibility for your own life.

KYS

Attached: 798374985345.jpg (3476x2953, 635K)

me the center ?

block this website and move on, user

>just become a Civnat like me
Ohhh boy When I get my fucking hands on you faggots during the collapse

>you guys are the reason i hate women and have been alone for the past 5 years despite numerous chances
>
>you guys are the reason i cant talk about how i feel with anyone because all of my feelings are hate and right-wing vitriol, and i cant make long term friendships
>
>you guys are the reason i have given up on life, whats the point? its all fucking shit thats just getting worse
>
>you guys are the reason i have isolated myself into an alt right cocoon. im laying my own grave
>
>i just want to kill myself
>
>how do i go back? i just want to be a normie again and have friendships and laugh and try doing things because they are good and not bad but all i can do is hate everything and everyone including myself
>
>i couldve just been a normalfag
>
>fuck Jow Forums, fuck the red pill, fuck you

Change every instance of "you" to I'am and you got it. Take responsibility for yourself you subhuman.

>letting a bunch of retarded failures "red pill" you

fpbp, as much as I wish it wasn't

If You Kill Yourself, Your Family Will Miss You More

dont try to put the blame on anyone else, its your life - that the responsibility for once

Attached: DaiRC9cUQAAYkvm.jpg (960x960, 89K)

I always wonder where people like you came from, since I was redpilled years before Jow Forums existed.
Anyways just sit back and enjoy it or spend some time away from this all and tend to your own needs and relax.

I already hated the world and the people in it.
Had my ideas about the who, what and where
Lost, because there was nothing or noone to talk to about it.
Then I found Jow Forums/ and she told me what I already knew and even advanced on those ideas, very nice.
It's sad tho, because there's more shit today than there are pearls, but I keep wading through them until I find the gems.
Thank you Jow Forums I love and hate all of you.

Attached: 1497625596641.png (680x657, 826K)

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UPThis is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too late>Weinstein singing like a canary
>ties to Clintons and Epstein
>ties to NXIVM and occult
>connected to Satanism and child sacrifice

All roads lead to Harvey and Hollywood
>Hollywood is the epicenter of it all
Bring down THEM in Hollywood BRING DOWN the entire system

It all stems from Hollywood
youtu.be/nfeqJyo9xF4

Defeat Satan before his birth into the A.I

Attached: 1527855559686m.jpg (1024x1022, 121K)

Look dude of you blame a website for your problems then you are not redpilled you are a normie crybaby. Grow up stop doing drug or whatever is holding you back just stop blaming other people. If u can't neck yourself

Please do not harm yourself

phuck left & the right x you will never go anywhere thinking one side is better then the other x that's like picking the lesser of two evils x dont be eh pussy /b/ro x man up & stick your finger to the government x

you're welcome

Just become gay and stop eating so much food maybe smoke cigarettes or something to boost your metabolism that’s how I lost weight. Once you become Jow Forums you’ll have an easier time being around other people because your not self conscious anymore

>t. weakass faggot cant handle the bantz
we never would have liked you anyway

Attached: c145c95d6b9ec6f5d0dc127e9ee4eb47.jpg (620x403, 61K)

we didnt make you reddit space... back you go

resignation should still be -x

Attached: info sea town towers 57.jpg (1200x2400, 1.6M)

I feel this way sometimes too, user. But then I watch a little normie TV and it steels me, the truth hurts.

Go to the dailystormer.name and join a Stormer Book Club, bro. Bro.

so just go back to seeing the world the other way!
it must be easy, RIGHT???

>"Everything shitty about my life is your fault Jow Forums!"
Fuck off, you simpering retard. You drank the kool-aid and assimilated into the echo chamber here, no one held a gun to your head and threatened you with bodily harm to buy into this bullshit. You literally have no one to blame but yourself, and the only way you'll find salvation is from within yourself. You can either fix your shit, or continue proving the point that OP is always a fag.