Are whites the chosen people of God?

Are whites the chosen people of God?

Attached: 537C9C50-7E1A-4FBD-ACA6-994D1C0FF65A.jpg (1370x1109, 267K)

Yes, now go away.

Attached: Crying-Cat-Meme-06.jpg (1014x1024, 76K)

no, Christians are.

The overwhelming majority of whites are christian

>No
>Nobody is, if a being of such immense power exists it'll care very little for humanity.

The truth is that people need to stop trying to apply Christianity to secular issues or topics. The chosen people are those who hear Christ's message. Christianity, and religion in general, is good for holding up morals within a society so that the natural, lower impulses of humanity can be contained. Civilization is built upon fundamental laws that keep us from becoming savages. It doesn't have anything to with race, BUT it doesn't prohibit the rights of peoples to fight for their existance. Christianity ends at the subject of morality.

Of course.

Are asian females the chosen people of white males?

No they can't even handle the sun

White people are the real jews which is why the apostles went to Europe to spread the gospel of Christ.

>Bringing race into religion
Made in his image

fpbp

This man gets it.

>the secular christian
Worse than the secular jew.

um no

east asians are

>no body odor
>higher iqs on average
>more neotenous(which makes the women cuter)
>lower crime rates
>god-tier cultural aesthetics

am i missing anything?

i became a voluntary celibate after discovery the beauty of east asians. i only want an east asian gf. i have no desire to have a western white gf

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-06 14-26-57.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

>no christians are

this is what african christians look like
. do you want these guys living in your society?

i hate christian cucks who would prefer non-white christians over white pagans and white atheists

Attached: article-2538471-1A9812D100000578-462_634x422.jpg (634x422, 72K)

>Finds random pics of violent africans.
>Claims all christian blacks are this way.

Fuck off vargfags

No. Only Mike Pence is the chosen person of God.

Attached: IMG_4859.jpg (1241x1991, 281K)

>i hate christian cucks who would prefer non-white christians over white pagans and white atheists
like the larpagans and gaytheists that would suck an arab's cock before they'd support a white Christian?

Attached: 1528161381104.jpg (724x779, 420K)

>implying an actual trad would betray her race and family by giving herself to a foreigner
asians are whores too

shut up about your asian fetish. It's dumb. People who have an asian fetish also expect them to adore your ugly 4/10 face, when in fact they couldn't give a rat's ass about big whitey unless you're loaded.

Yellow fever is generally looked down on in Asian culture. So don't get your hopes up. But if you're a chad then whatever.

Idk but I wanna fuck that pretty loli mouth

The overwhelming majority of christians are niggers.

Attached: 1483860002947.png (1000x572, 475K)

No but God is Creator and Whites create, go figure

Attached: 1454576127_ikaruga.gif (192x227, 1.47M)

They like to call themselves such but do not live it.