Tradthots

Thoughts on Churchthots?

Attached: church_girls.jpg (2000x1333, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
youtube.com/watch?v=poV7T7-PY3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pants in church
So traditional.

Make sure to get one that is actually serious about her faith

>pants, skirt above the knee, nonwhites
Could it be Christians...

I see the lies on their eyes, they can't fool me

Attached: 1523165483064.jpg (2450x2450, 543K)

Not thots

Better chance to meet your future wife in a church than a bar or club.

I met my wife in a country bar through a mutual friend. She forced me to go to Lutheran church. 100% good people there and actually some hot single girls in thier 20s.

are they lebanese-american christians?

Biothots are all one in the same

I hate white women

Attached: 1528311524078.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

First posts best posts

Attached: 1519967846506m.jpg (670x1024, 122K)

MAGIC JEW WORSHIP WILL TURN THOTS INTO BASED TRAD WIVES
>inb4 but that's not real christianity
>inb4 that's not real religious communism

Attached: pope kiss feet.jpg (970x647, 64K)

>hot single girls in thier 20s
>at church

Let me guess, reformed roasties looking to snag a middle-class beta and settle down

those women look kinda fugly to be thots, but ill take that over stds and edgy noserings anyday.

Im not gonna spend my life looking at someone with an extra hole in their nose showing the self control they lacked growing up to keep themselves normal looking.

Sluts and Coal burners by another name.

There are only a few things that ensure a "loyal woman"

>environment, ie community must OPENLY be against sluts/feminism
>segregation of the sexes is important, this is why Prussian American schools are mixes, to feminize the male population
>Must be an open punishment mechanism against whores

Otherwise you're fucked without all of the above. The entire West is already Matriarchal.

If you're serious about a family, odds are better if you move to a Patriarchal developing country...

Attached: 1494785248070.png (634x498, 344K)

I'd rather go to a bar and pick up ''honest'' thots there. Church sluts are fucking traps ''hidding'' in plain sight.

Took the virginity of a church girl in a 3some with my GF. Never saw her again. I wonder how she's doing sometimes.

>pants
>no veils

>"trad"

Attached: 1513820197321.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

They look pretty swarthy to me.

ya rabbi, sure, put the jew up front.

Attached: 1504657422818.jpg (2000x2439, 989K)

He could easily fuck any of those girls, you can tell by their body language.

But thats Australia. All Sheilas are massive whores

All 10/10 except the one in the foreground.
It's probably just the lighting, but she looks kinda evil.
On the other hand, the two sweater qts look particularly cute. The one to the left of the guy looks like she's a little nuts but would be a great wife and the one on the right of the dude looks cuter physically and the hat indicates piety, but her smile looks slightly fake. That's just a complete nitpick though.

Embrace the future my friends, you cannot escape it

Attached: IMG_1489.jpg (549x640, 42K)

>shitskins
Looks about right. The last time I set foot in a church there were multiple families with adopted niggers and gooks and at least one coal burner. Christcucks will hang with the jews on the day of the rope.

If your going to church to pick up women you need to start reevaluating your priorities. By all means don't stop coming but at least pay attention to the sermon because you obviously need God's help.

Attached: 1526840756408.jpg (521x509, 59K)

this. don't go to church for pussy

Okay, this is epic

>god
>real

>go to church to find a good wife
>but don't look for a good wife

church is boring tho why else would anyone go

>pants
>whorish "muh lipstick so dark" makeup
>perfectly whitened teeth
>perfectly styled hair
yeah, looks like a bunch of TV church bitches to me, I'll keep looking for my snaggletoothed honey who doesn't mind shucking corn while I chop wood

Attached: 4sU9yTu-L45il0XYGyHNb3-jgUI_vX-uAAMJ6oBljJE.jpg (762x767, 163K)

the only woman who has licked my anus was a 21yo churchthot so my opinion about them is not biased at all...

Attached: 1527419750978.jpg (635x629, 132K)

To escape the degeneracy around us you godless kiwi

Only young girls I've ever met at church were alcoholic sluts everywhere else they went but in church.

>inb4 but that's not real christianity
well, it's catholicism

>hot chicks hostile to Christ
Stop posting my fetish fuel you near-fin

Attached: 2d2ff27701ef8b95f3e173daaf67c383.jpg (640x471, 51K)

Women at my parish (at least in general in my dioceses) are the most intolerable people to be around, and they are all horribly liberal. My diocese sucks so bad. My bishop is basically a cuck, hes just too nice and wont do shit about problems. My priest literally had a homily about how sacrilege is ok, and homosexuals should be allowed, its just mind boggling. There is only really one good parish thats (only slightly) traditional. Its the only place to get confession in town (only once a week for one hour), and latin mass is only once a month. Oh, and the women are all whores of course.

Attached: 1496542031399.jpg (509x625, 31K)

Have you hone to church? They all act like whores.

>Protestants

Attached: 1527998435264.png (273x252, 108K)

not all girls that go to church are following the bible

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

god is dead, wake up sheeple.

What are you trying to get at?

begone leaf I believe in true love

>My bishop is basically a cuck, hes just too nice and wont do shit about problems.
I'm reading about Charles Borromeo and how he basically took over Milan and forced everyone to get with the "don't be novel, be as Christ" program. Something tells me we're going to see several Borromeos emerge in the next 10-15 years. Cristendom is ripe for reform.

The shit you posted earlier sounds like some shit you would hear at a Protestant "mass"

well one thing ive noticed is that none of the young men follow along with modernist teachings (even the ones who arent explicitly right wing). So thats good.

I know its that bad. Ive often said to my friends that my priest and his associated teachings might as well be protestant. I actually reported him for propagating heresy, but I was forced to "apologize" cause him and the bishop went to seminary together (so he aint gonna do shit).

Finding your wife at church is perfectly fine as long as you are a believer

youtube.com/watch?v=poV7T7-PY3k

Why is no one in this photo white?

I think you spelled synagogue wrong

I'm glad atheists have higher suicide rates than Christians.

Where can I find a loyal Christian husband? Every men Indeed are degenerates looking for casual sex. Is no wonder women are the same way. Degenerate men don't fuck alone. I just a want a husband to have kids with, cook for him and enjoy our whole lives together.
If there's any man here like this, unironically, where could a woman looking for this things find you?

Then you're deluding yourself

The Catholic Church truly is dead in some ways...
>requiescant in pace, allelúja: quia dies unus Deus vult accipere, ut nos back quod nostrum ...

Attached: Mary with Jesus, by Adolf H.jpg (660x459, 33K)

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting how stupid women are.

I don't know who you are, but if I were you, I would do my best to uphold your values and be trustworthy in every way, shape, and form. Don't forget that you live in the country with one of the most desirable women on Earth, so chances are that find a husband from abroad looking for a good woman since he is probably from the USA, Canada, or Europe, and he is in need of a good wife.

Attached: Dude with coffee.png (500x500, 197K)