Be college slut

>Be college slut
>Fuck 2 ball players in bathroom
>scared to lose beta orbiter
>cry rape for sympathy

Now she's going to jail.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-06-12-52-01-1.png (1080x1030, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/06/woman-pleads-guilty-to-making-up-rape-allegations-against-two-college-football-players.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/06/woman-pleads-guilty-to-making-up-rape-allegations-against-two-college-football-players.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-06-12-53-17-1.png (1080x1351, 591K)

Here's the part where she admits to being afraid to lose the last potential male boyfriend because she's such a dirty slut

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-06-12-53-28-1.png (1080x1259, 243K)

>falsely reporting rape is a misdemeanor
It's worse than actual rape

It's not rape if you shout surprise

Attached: hhehe.jpg (631x796, 50K)

What!?

This should be punished like shoplifting. She should get 10 times the sentence the football player would have received if convicted.

>switching proxies to pretend to be a nigger

Attached: 152d7f2dfe5f971c40d5b33da3a8422c06ea21cf.jpg (600x300, 20K)

And her victims are black football players. Dumb bitch should have never stop going with the lie.

Attached: 6B58EA73-7CC5-484E-BB3B-81609BB426AE.jpg (750x790, 154K)

I meant falsely reporting rape is a worse crime than raping. So I agree, her sentence was not nearly enough

R O A S T E D

literally nothing will happen to her compared to if the men took a plea for rape which would be 5-10 years

she will get literally ARD or no record just do 6 months of probation and then its removed from her record.

t. law

the only issue about punishing for false rape accusations, is that less people will come forward and admit they lied.

I know it sucks but imagine being one these men being accused and never getting free because shitheads fear punishment for confessing.

She was also charged with felony evidence tampering. Even if that charge gets dropped just having this on her record means nobody will believe her, or will at least require hard proof instead of just her word, if she ever tries this shit again.

you're a colossal faggot

>This is white in America

Wew

>White in America

No this is white to niggers and jews. She's an Italian or Sicilian or some other swarthy eggplant.

I want to say that your wrong. Only out of sheer anger. But you are correct.
The legal system is slanted in favor of women. The prettier and younger, the better the odds.

If you do something bad in America you're white.

Attached: white_people.png (1041x1297, 966K)

>Now she's going to jail.

I'll believe it when I see it. My bet is on yet another slap on the wrist like community service or some other bullshit sentence.

proof women see men as currency

Do female inmates rape eachother somehow? If so she's about to get a taste of what she pretended happened to her, which is quite honestly the appropriate punishment for this slut.

How long is she going to jail for? She should be going away for the exact same amount of time that the man would have if he actually raped her

What really frosts the donut is that you can tell she is a little fat goblin. Your typical coal burner.

she's trash and im glad the virgin that she was friend zoning managed to get free

Are you fucking braindead. The punishment stops people from doing it in the first place. If there arent any consequences whats to stop the sluts from just putting guys away for a year or two and then changing their mind when it suits?

You sound like that some vox tier public policy shill

This happens at almost every college in America. So many guys are getting cucked, and the sad part is a lot of them will never know and end up marrying her.

She should get the sentence they would've got if found guilty.

Settle down cuck, you have fresh two bulls free from prison to gangbang your boring ass wife.

This. The only good thing to happen he was free from the clutches from that coal burning lying whore.

Is burgerland the only western country which punishes female law breakers? I wonder what would happen to a woman in Sweden who done this?

Lots of female prisons have male prison guards, so...

1 year in jail + 3 years probation. Hopefully 1 year is plenty of time for her to get actually raped in jail.

Maybe it is better for all the young guys these days to just be beta autist incels focused on sonic and legos.
What a cruel fucking world we are living in.

No, Islamic countries stone women for interrupting their husbands goat sex/child rape sessions.

Would be much better for a hairy and smelly dyke inmate to sit on her face for hours every night before bed. She's a cock whore so getting raped by another women would be way more humiliating.

why do you thin monogamous paring is all there is to life? go to some hick town and get yourself some easy pussy at a bar. 3 billion women and most of them fuck.

Well that's better than nothing I suppose. Still say she should get 15 years

I'm neither young nor and incel. I'm just relating to how this poor, soft betas coming up are suffering.

Possible that the rape actually occured and TPTB intimidated her into doing this to keep the football shekels rolling in.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>She whored herself and cheated on her boyfriend.
>She tried to send two innocent guys to jail.
>She goes to jail
And people say our justice system isn't fair.

>she cute

Attached: 1519311897008.jpg (640x570, 22K)

Anyone have nudes? This roastie must have nudes floating. Who wants to see the flaps?

About fucking time.

So she got pressured by patriarchal expectations that women still "belong" to a man and her friend felt entitled to that. Is what I'm getting.
See, if her friend wasn't so entitled none of this would have happened.

Most women are not like this these women are a tiny minority albeit they are an extremely loud group

>one year in prison
>three years probation

It’s fucking nothing.

Pathetic bait leaf.

Some poor sap almost got sent to prison by a lying bitch. #metoo

That sounds about white.

She got 3 years retard, try actually reading

Are they trying to make [it] a meme?

NICE!!

If by 'it' you mea that niggers don't rape, it is always consensual and white women are lying sluts, then yeah.

They've been working on 'it' since we stopped lynching niggers for wolf whistling at white women.

>victims
Thats not what they are
Toll partially paid, stay tuned

>t. law
You are a parasite who produces nothing of any value.
Cunt

>now she's going to jail

NICE

Nigger loving faggot

False rape accusations should be punishable by death.

THOT = PATROLLED
THOT = PATROLLED
THOT = PATROLLED
THOT = PATROLLED
THOT = PATROLLED

Attached: 1400940926093.png (315x404, 256K)

Fucking Stacey. Why is it not enough that she already sucks a dozen Chad dicks? Not even Chad can provide enough for Stacey. What a sad state of the world.

>fat face
>two at a time
Theres was never any chance of it not being nigs

>notice me

Increasing punishment alone is rarely effective as a deterrent. Deterrent for crime is proportional to the probability that you will be caught or stopped, only when that probability is already high does increasing level of threatened punishment have noticeable effect.

Pretty much any scholarly source you care to search the terms punishment, deterrent, and observation will confirm this. It’s also just intuitive. If I want to steal something and there’s only a minuscule probability I could be caught, say it is in the hands of a single observer who is too far away to see me, then the punishment is hardly a threat, regardless of what it is. Meanwhile if the object I want to steal is being watched over directly by someone, the exact punishment only needs to be proportional to what is required to physically stop me from taking it

>stacey
I dont think so retard

>what does the word western mean for 500 Alex

So you are saying, we could rape her, and get away with it. If convicted.

Is she really going to jail?
This reeks of probation on suspended sentence to be honest.

Tinder whore

Attached: db3d084ef14c781268e92685fd62d090.jpg (649x366, 24K)

wait,
so woman can lie about rape?
WTF?

TEN BUCKS SAY THE BETA ORBITER SHE KEPT ON RESERVE WAS A WHITE GUY PROVE ME WRONG KEKS.
ALPHA FUCKS.
BETA BUCKS.
EVERY TIME NO EXCEPTIONS.
YES ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

>t.germany

Attached: rape justice.jpg (814x627, 73K)

>hurr incels
Women are crying rape against fucking Chad FUCKING CHAD and you think this isnt a problem you feminist cucks?

>I don’t want to lose a potential bf, but I want to fuck these two other people at once
>wut do?
>ok I think I’ll just cry rape for credibility
>that will make me immune to my bad choices

This makes me remind about a case in Spain called "La manada" in which a whore let 5 guys fuck her on all her holes while drank. Then, next morning she told the police it was rape.

One of the pictures leaked by the judge showed her licking one of the guy's asshole. What a strange rape.

Attached: imagen-de-la-supuesta-escena-entre-el-prenda-y-la-victima.jpg (760x424, 35K)

Never forget this face

>her name is Nikki Yovino

Attached: Nikki-Yovino-3.png (674x792, 388K)

>Lying on her
The state of grammar is just sad.

Looks like enthusiastic consent to me.

African-American Vernacular English
Aka Ebonics

>shitheads fear punishment for confessing.

Coming forward voluntarily is a mitigating factor in sentencing. So there is an incentive to come forward.

However 9 times out of 10 they only confess because the evidence against them becomes overwhelming.

>As part of a plea bargain, the young woman will be sentenced on Aug. 23 to “three years, suspended after she serves one year in prison and followed by three years’ probation,” the CT Post reported.
For the low low cost of one year of your life in jail and a couple years of community service you could permanently wreck the lives of two men. Even if the rape charges didn't stick those two men have had every relationship permanently damaged and any employer who searches their name will not hire them.

This story makes me happy. Thank you user.

I dunno, if the punishment is losing your hand I bet you think twice.

>

Wisdom

Also consistent with my own research and studies.

This reminds me of a story of when I was in the Navy

>Commanding officer lines up all personnel, four days before leaving on deployment
> “NO ONE IS LEAVING THE SHIP BEFORE WE LEAVE BECAUSE YOUR SHIPMATE GOT RAPED”
> “victim” stays behind while the rest of the crew deploys, unable to spend time with family and significant others right before deployment
> two sailors on my boat allegedly rapped some roastie
> investigation opens up, base police view cameras outisde the barracks room where the incident occurred
> roastie is seen making out with two guys in the elevator, grabbing their dicks on the way up to the room
>in the room for an hour, leave to have a smoke
>go back up stairs and grab dicks in the elevator again
>roastie finally admits she lied because the guys that tag teamed her were telling everyone about it
>she didn’t want to appear as a whore to everyone else, so she said she was rapped to protect her reputation, couldn’t come to terms with the fact that she was a whore
>return from deployment
>route paperwork to speak with commanding officer for five minutes
> “Sir, now we know that incident was a hoax, can the crew get at least a few days off?”
> “no fuck off”
> two years later I’m processing out of the navy
> Chief asks me, “user, why are you getting out? It’s such a great career path”

This is only rape hoax story in the Navy, I have a few more.

Attached: 3C0B66A2-9535-4267-BD39-0E4FBCD592F1.jpg (254x199, 17K)

i want to write her in jail and be her cuck provider when she gets out. what a qt.

Attached: 1508108072576.jpg (512x599, 40K)

>Enraged and enlightened

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

Feminism and birth control are the greatest things that ever happened to humanity, along with the destruction of the two parent monogamous family unit

Attached: image.jpg (500x461, 180K)

Imagine how many times she's gonna get raped after prison and how no one, not even the cops will believe her.

Your turn Jow Forums

Attached: 1527272095988.gif (375x375, 173K)

Since she is a known coal burner, you run the risk of HIV

Attached: 1528187810065.jpg (600x859, 275K)

I always assume that the vast majority of women who enter the military are complete and total whores. They want to be around hot, athletic and in shape man oozing testosterone.

What the fuck is in it for them? Honestly? No way they can they excel physically and most of them don’t have the mind or the interest with all the big fun toys that the military has to offer. It’s not in their nature to want to gain glory on the battlefield and I’ve never in my life met a woman interested in battlefield tactics.

So are they whores or power-hungry whores? Or am I completely off base here? Serious question

Attached: image.jpg (780x878, 503K)

“three years, suspended after she serves one year in prison and followed by three years’ probation”

I'm so sick of society treating women as a protected class. That isn't nearly enough prison time.

>friend and potential boyfriend
s-s-so there is hope for beta orbitors?

Second incident

>CO is freaking out, this incident allegedly happened on the ship at sea
>roastie said a guy pulled out dick on watch and demand she succ for relieving him late from watch
>CO put people on watch to ensure other people on watch aren’t raping women
>since so many people have to stand watch, crew is exhausted during the from losing sleep at night
>return to port, roastie still insists this guy pulled his dick out
>weird that her barracks room is directly across from the guy that pulled out bus dick, never requested her room to be moved
>her friends overlap with the accused friends, so they go out together drinking almost every night without incident
>NCIS investigates, reviews the facts
>turns out she kept on show up for watch turnover 30 minutes late, the accused guy was putting her on report
>conveniently left out that they were fucking on and off months before, she was mad at him for moving on to other roastie
>mfw being a chad in the Navy may ruin your career

Attached: A15AA476-65A2-45F6-A168-189A4B02DCEE.jpg (526x768, 105K)

That image is old and was created like 10 years ago. There is no need to put white people in quotation mark these days

Problem niggers don't think, it's why these studies are shit because it caters to the nog brain.

>mfw California's Proposition 47 decriminalized shoplifting

Attached: 00071II6AUDACVFH-C114.jpg (450x405, 37K)

That’s a great assumption, I’ve honestly never had an explanation. Women are unreliable in the military when shit hits the fan. I never seen combat, but I’ve had to put out fires, responding to flood and save my shipmates. Women in the navy did just fine during training, but during an actual casualty or incident, they are good for nothing and just get in your way.

I once made the mistake of fucking a navy whore during my last year when I was in, perhaps one of the easiest women ever, despite the fact she tried so hard to insist she normally wouldn’t fuck me right away under normal circumstances, she just liked me SOOO much. Yet all she did was comment on my physical features, so maybe your assumption is correct, even though my shared experience is anecdotal. On second thought I remember seeing junior female officers constantly violate the UCMJ when it comes to fraternization. The young educated, bright female officers would go for the brain dead physically fit enlisted chads, risking their career, while ignoring the male junior officers that were s o y b o y s.