SOROS CONNECTED TO SPYGATE

disobedientmedia.com/2018/06/associate-of-joseph-mifsud-was-described-by-eu-parliament-as-a-reliable-ally-to-george-soros/

Soros was connected to the guy at the center of Spygate get the fuck in here

Attached: 1392101535572.jpg (1152x759, 206K)

big if Jew

he can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 1590574600184.gif (1004x1006, 292K)

Sweet, can we hang him yet?

>Wow, who would have guessed the guy involved with everything was also involved with this thing?
At this point it should just be assumed Soros is involved with something until its proven he isn't. It'll save us all a bunch of time and threads

Is there ever going to be a reckoning for all of this shit? How long can the MSM keep lying about this whole thing?

Attached: 1575466784077.jpg (520x519, 229K)

Why are the only decent threads on Jow Forums never filled with posters? Is this board really reduced to nothing but blacked, tranny and shitpost threads?

This board has really decreased in quality lately I bet organizations like the CFR have been trying to weaken our effectiveness

I barely browse anymore it's a waste of time, I think most of the threads you see on here are produced by AI and filled with bots anyways.

Attached: everythingissoros.jpg (600x873, 63K)

Fuck off lefty faggot

FUCKING KEK. Every time Israel is involved with something they always seem to blame Soros. Like fucking clockwork.

Attached: 1526731160085.png (1230x1212, 1.12M)

Soros is actually at the heart of a lot of this. HRC was working under soros

Cool story. Israel and Netanyahu are more involved than Soros.

>oy vey stop looking at soros
You still butthurt about Patrick Little getting BTFO?

Why the fuck would I care about Patrick Little? He was literally a controlled opposition plant spammed on this board by shills like you.

Attached: 1498812904439.jpg (899x880, 203K)

Who is this?

The latest kike controlled opposition candidate that the shills on this board tried to spam nonstop to get him into the CA senate primary. He got like 1% and was a total failure.

Proof?

It's true that he did unironically used to work with Zionists, I didn't realize that not all the federally sponsored forum trolls on here supported him though, nice to know

in relation to spy gate? I mean of course they were involvedd

oops meant

Pretty much nobody supported him. These psy op retards still don't understand that if someone like him comes out of NOWHERE, get's instantly spammed 24/7, and is automatically called /ourguy/ that real Anons can see through the bullshit. It's like they don't understand that Jow Forums has always been about finding the truth. The thing is that every time you go into a thread about a controlled opposition they try to force everyone in the thread to have a singular opinion. Nobody is allowed to question, ask why, or state their opinions without a million meme flags and shill attacking you. The jews think that this place is an echo chamber, but what they don't understand is that anything can be posted on Jow Forums but only the truth reverberates the strongest here.

Attached: 1527750375384.jpg (600x576, 34K)

Controlled opposition, literally how redpilled so many on the JQ

>spygate
what a bunch of retards

Attached: 0504wyo897.jpg (540x960, 141K)

kek

He didn't redpill anyone on anything. You retards came to Jow Forums and had him stomping on an israeli flag. I swear you kikes seriously must think that most people that browse this board are stupid enough to buy into bullshit theatrics. The reason that we're still winning and zionism is dying is because you still don't understand your enemy.

>thread is about spygate
>niggers arguing about patrick little
>no research being done
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: mess.jpg (583x457, 55K)

Arnold is actually a manlet in real life so that girl must be a dwarf

lmao did you not catch any of what was the great campaign trail of PL, feel sorry for your judgmental ass

Nigger 4 threads on spy gate pick a new one

fuck off nigger you are the cancer that is killing Jow Forums

He gets away with having business with kushner

Nothing ever will be done about him and kikes

check'd funny enough im the only one bumping

TIME
TO
HUNT
A
NAZI
COLLABORATOR

Bump

Do you think they will let any politicians/IC fall on their swords or just hang it around the FBI's neck?

Attached: 1377023235894.jpg (560x626, 70K)