IT'S HAPPENING!!! UFO IN TORONTO!!!

THERE ARE DISCS HOVERING OVER THE ROGER'S CENTER IN TORONTO THAT HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THE LAST HALF AN HOUR. CHECK OUT LIVE STREAMS ON YOUTUBE. I CAN'T POST ANY AS I'M OUT ON MY PHONE.

IS IT A FALSE FLAG THOUGH???

Attached: 7067281_636492417405884796.jpg (300x300, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
archive.li/pIC4M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
chakras.info/root-chakra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Provide links, faggot.

Not you again. Sage.

It's clearly a seagull.

Lol

WILL POST LINK WHEN I GET HOME

Or floating kraft dinner.

wtfff

Attached: IMG_9014.jpg (3456x2304, 1.74M)

ho look this thread again

>DISCS HOVERING
better get a clear video.

it looks like a pizza hut

UFO! UFO! UFO! I got a pic!

Attached: ufo.jpg (1023x681, 187K)

it's just drakes platinum records

pic or it didnt happen. until then sage

>No Link
>Obvious Bait
IT GOES IN ALL FIELDS LADS

Attached: 1527818853012.jpg (800x584, 91K)

Attached: big-if-true.png (442x370, 278K)

>UFO
>Toronto, Canada
Oh look, it's a (((British Anglo-Saxon))) Read the detail in pic related to learn all about these creeps.

Attached: Theresa-May-New-Phariseeism-Tory-UK-PM-57.jpg (1020x921, 347K)

HOLY SHIT THEY FOUND WMDs IN IRAQ

Attached: HvX2wfsEVBxfPXyzmWvLz08u5vLDP0kTS_ACqA2nhnA.jpg (497x295, 29K)

What a shame lads.

Typical fucking leaf

saged

HOLY FUG SADDAM IS KILL NOW

Attached: 1501624913789.gif (300x300, 1012K)

KEK

Day of the rake Leaf

Why do you make this thread every day?

It never happens

Where are your manners?

Attached: day of the rake.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

fake and ayy

Weather balloons.

muh anal probings

aliens don’t exist idiots

Attached: CEF3B619-5013-4BDA-A0F0-B53860686991.jpg (626x686, 170K)

I think what we call aliens are actually demons and fallen angels.
just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe
grey ayys=demons
reptillian=fallen angels
tall whites/nordics/pleiadians=angels=inner earthers

basically during MKUltra they abuse you and torture you until you mind breaks into multiple personalities, probably with the help of drugs. these new personalities then can easily be shaped, also with the help of drugs, and triggered with the right phrases or symbols you use during the torture
however in ritual satanic abuse buttstuff is always a thing, just like with the demons/ayys, and in the anus, or in that area there is also the rootchakra coincidently
then there is also this here
archive.li/pIC4M
talking about how mindcontroll stuff has something to do with pressing certain points in the anus, he says certain nerves are stimmulated there which causes a shift in conciousnes, i think it has to do with the rootchakra being corrupted
same reason why you shouldnt do sodomy according to the bible, as it probably makes you vulnerable to demonic activity
so in MKUltra they likely assfuck the subject too as part of the torture, and the new personality, or the mind as a whole weakens because of it and gets more subjectable to demons which then can put things in your mind or possibly take controll as a whole
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html

also think about the stuff of the "shapeshifters"
imagine they all were MKUltrad during their abuse the elite has to undergo themselves to rise up in ranks, and at that point demons or fallen angels took over.
now the whole elite gets possesed by demons and fallen angels due to what they call rituals, which then overtook the countries. And from time to time we recieve the vibrations (can come to the vibration and frequency stuff later) these demonic minds emit subconciously and think they are shapeshifting
however yeah, its all just theoratical, and im not going to rape and torture someone to find out

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

decided to look up the function of the rootchakra which is at the base of the spine, basically inside the anus which likely get stimulted during the sodomy. now look what the rootchakra is responsible for
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

basically the survival instinct, the same like the reptillian brain
My theory is that by corrupting the root chakra you basically give more power to the reptillian brain which in turn results in satan, the human weaknesses and fears, the 6 , the cube →
having a greater influence on you, probably setting you on recieving lower frequencies and thus affectable by demonic activity

Also I assume the chakra can also be disturbed by traumatic events, Rape, witnessing a murder or barely escaping one and similar shit that makes you feel unsecure and vulnerable resulting in the rootchakra getting disturbed and you having that feeling all your life (trauma/PTSD).
Now imagine being an infant and some old rabbi cuts your dick and sucks it afterwards without you having any idea of whats going on. Probably disturbs the chakra in the same way making them fear for survival and thus become greedy and subvertive as a result to ensure their survival

also all that being said, (most) UFOs are of terrestrial origin

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Fuck off space niggers, we’re full. You can crash on the moon if you want.

Attached: 1527149745042.jpg (289x175, 6K)

>1 post by this ID
Syrup

Attached: ayy56.jpg (500x443, 74K)

g-guys

Attached: ayy.webm (640x480, 293K)

Attached: um-ok-then.jpg (490x611, 31K)

"ufos" where a trick for various reasons in the past. last ufo hype from 80s/90s was a ruse to sell the early pricey cameras. nowadays every goy has a shitphone but there are zero views of anything ufo-related.

Last good read about ufo come from early india:
>Vimanas