'I'm dying, I love you' teenager brutally attacked by asians in race hate crime

>The teenage victim of what police believe to be a brutal race hate attack called his parents to say ‘I’m dying, I love you’ as he lay seriously injured in the street.

>Matthew Hayden was mown down and hit over the head with a golf club in a brutal unprovoked attack.

>Matthew’s friend and fellow rugby player Josh Jones, 18, who was driving the Corsa, suffered injuries to his hand and his face when another one of the offenders smashed the car window with a metal object, believed to be a crowbar.

>Another friend, Zac Madden, who was also a passenger in the car, managed to escape unharmed.

>Police, who are treating the incident as a hate crime, said that during the attack the group of four or five Asian males hurled racial abuse at Matthew and his friends.

>“Matthew is in a serious condition and we are just taking it day by day.

>“He’s lost the use of his left arm and hand. He’s lost the feeling in the left side of his face. His speech is slurred. He’s having to drink through a straw.

do you think they are asian asian, or """asian""" asian? what are you going to do to protect yourself from the ""asian"" menace?

Attached: JS153646705[1].jpg (615x605, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/707884/rochdale-hate-attack-matthew-hayden-parents-crime-police-littleborough-latest-news-uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being so cucked you have to worry about being attacked by asians

technically pakistan is central asia i think. but that doesnt mean they should be called asians.

They are disgusting, sub-human pakis. They have no business in the first world and need to be deported back to the desert with the rest of the animals. This irks me.

It's the UK.
For some reason, press here call pakis "asian".

Asian means middle eastern in Bong newspeak

Thanks for the link, Op....
Oh wait, you made everyone look.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/707884/rochdale-hate-attack-matthew-hayden-parents-crime-police-littleborough-latest-news-uk
It's in the UK, and the propaganda there is to say Mudslimes are "Asian". You know, to lie and deceive, because the government and the press there are assholes.

>that face

jesus christ those gooks knocked him to the next dimension

Attached: oi mayt.png (821x559, 174K)

Good. Let this be a warning of what is to come.

Attached: 1527959331486.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

Lol how embarrassing

If it happened in the UK then they meant muslims of all variety. If anywhere else in the world then it is a legit Asian attack which is really rare as most of them lack the testosterone to engage in formal combat.

Attached: 1527742307067.jpg (687x900, 107K)

The interesting part is that it's being considered a hate crime. I didn't think you could commit those against white people

>((((For some reason))))

Looks just like Africa.

It's because you guys used to refer to Anatolia as Asia Minor when you were an empire.

>gooks
When will the fucking understanding dawn
ASIAN = INDIAN/PAKISTANI
Nothing to do with Orientals. Fucks sake

Those Japanese gangs are really dangerous.

They're from asia you pikey retard

Of course it's being investigated as a hate crime. "Asians" follow a religion of peace, then never would have attacked him unless their life was threatened. The police need to find them in order to reveal what kinds of racist hate Hayden was spewing so they know what to charge him with.

WHEN YOU WILL YOU ADVOCATE FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND START CARRYING A WEAPON LIKE A GUN.

Why didn't he even try to run them with the Car lol?
Feels good to be from Eastern Europe,in my country they would have been cut in pieces and fed to the porks.
t.Romanian

Attached: 1527997452863m.jpg (819x1024, 127K)

He's probably a Jew dude.

This is retarded; even assuming no (((interference))) or (((agenda))) causes this complete lack of distinction; Asia is a fucking enormous continent, how do you distinguish a Russian from a Paki from a Chinese?
Do Russians also get referred to as "asian"?

Its obviously mudslime pakis and not east asians. Fucking brits

>asian
I'm tired of this shit, can someone release a script where "asian" is instantly replaced by "muslim" or "paki"

Part and parcel of western capitals today ladies and gentlemen! This is what dieversity looks like - niggers with 10 inch knives hunting people down

Chinks have no souls.

>for some reason
retard

Asians is basically UK code for pakistani muslims in a LOT of cases. Just so you know. This is because pakistan is considered part of asia. So when you hear asian in the UK, and you immediately think chinese or something, which i think most do. No, that´s not what it means in the UK. It could be someone from middle east aswell.

It was the proper term until Americans pushed a new cultural paradigm. Many refered to what we now understand as Asia as Cathay or Khitan (due to the khanate), a terminology that came with Marco Polo voyages, while the Anatolians/Turks&Ottomans/Persians/etc. were the Asians since the ancient Greek times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathay

Shouldn't have been white!
Embrace yr future

Attached: IMG_0430.jpg (650x456, 203K)

How's it feel? Not too good, huh? You think it's ok when white people do this shit?
Why would you do it to anyone else?

>Asian
Where is this? In Canada, Sweden, Brittan and other cucked 1984 counties that literally could be a gang from Pakistan or Nigeria.

> Russian from a Paki from a Chinese?
We call them those words
>Do Russians also get referred to as "asian"?
No. Russian.

>Hurr Durr why are you calling these asians asian, it's a conspiracy
look at a fucking map

Why didn't he run him down?I'd have done that for self-defense

Attached: 1527978081956.jpg (700x914, 84K)

The fuck are you talking about faggot. Blacks lead in hatecrime ATTACKS in the US. Your entire victimization is one big larp and lie.

>(((Asian)))
Calling Muslims Asians is like calling black teenagers "youths" in America.

lmao

Nigeria is in Africa. For fucks sake. You stupid bastard.

I'll add that Asian is not a derogatory term. You can say Asian to Asians, also Indian. Paki however is the equivalent to nigger and is NOT said to Asians.

I don't understand???
Isn't reporting on this in a newspaper in bongland a hate crime now? How is this publisher getting away with this?

Attached: asia.png (1200x675, 225K)

There is a big difference between a Japanese and a brown sub-human paki,don't ya know zhat m8?

South Asian versus East Asian. As has been stated by a fellow tendie eater and piss jug filler, the word "Asia" derives from "Assuwa" (i.e. Anatolia).

>Russia is in Asia
>call russians Russian
>India & Pakistan are in Asia
>Call indians & pakis Asian
Think I'm seeing the pattern here

wrong Dumbmark! get your shit straight you racist cuck!

see

Lmao this. I would destory feral pack of asains with one hand behind my back. Fucking INSECTOIDS

>I'll add that Asian is not a derogatory term. You can say Asian to Asians, also Indian. Paki however is the equivalent to nigger and is NOT said to Asians.
I totally understand the old convention. But there´s a lot of people around the world that get massively confused and think lao yang is running around clubbing bongs over the head. Whenever people say asians they think of people who actually look asiatic. So whilst you might understand exactly what it means, the rest of the world thinks chinese or south koreans or japanese or someone else are running around in the UK doing it, and the pakis get away with it because they are not specifically mentioned which part of asia they are from.

God damn fucking Chinks, Koreans and Japanese attacking our fellow white men! They probably assaulted him with their textbooks and good gpa!

You're barely even trying

>>Russia is in Asia
And also Eastern Europe
>Call indians & pakis Asian
Yes.
I understand Oriental is negative in the US? Not so here.

Goddamn Nepalese hoodlums. Take care of your shit bongs.

I've literally never been attacked by anyone, britain is very safe outside of inner cities especially London

i know
i don't need to try
it's that easy

Theyre sand niggers. Or brown people.

You Englishmen give your intellect way too much fucking credit.

Asians are only dangerous with nunchucks and cars. These were probably sand niggers.

But am I wrong? I mean it's fucking Britain. Seriously, do you even have a license to debate online Mohammed?

>wrong Dumbmark! get your shit straight you racist cuck!
It´s not wrong you dumb faggot. There´s little crime and murder that blacks don´t lead in in the united states. And your pathetic larp about ku klux klan. They lynched about 4000 blacks in a period of what was it over 80 years. For crimes and murder and whatnot. And lynching was normal capital punishment for white americans aswell.
You don´t know this that you lead in all crime because you are too stupid to understand per capita statistics. Your entire victimization is a lie and your larp is all this is. As are your constant complaining and cries of racism.

No fucking way, there’s no way you guys are that cucked

We say east asian when refering to them
It's not our fault that the world has been americanised to the point of retardation and literally isn't literal anymore

Did theyfuck with a Yakuza boss?

He is correct. Niggers are always pulling this shit and when things don't go their way, they chimp out and burn their shanty's down. You know it.

the brainlet post

East asian males are too weak and feminine. They're probably Middle Easterns.

Attached: 1148528dcae70615dc861a1836e87a64.jpg (1777x806, 173K)

>We say east asian when refering to them
You could also just call them pakistani muslims, that wouldn´t be any less wrong. And then everybody in the entire world would know exactly whom you are talking about.

>Pakistan
Former Indian territory which was invaded by the Muslim barbarians and proclaimed its own independence,achieved through violence.
Le religion of peace boys

Attached: 1526458024520.jpg (780x675, 54K)

They are from either pakistan, india or bangladesh so you can't just say they are pakis because for one thing it's just factually incorrect

You are yet to deny my claim. And also yet to show me your online debate license. Mohammed.

They're from asian countries in asia so we call them asians

How many fucking times do we need this thread. It's not gay or cucked or whatever, it's factuslly correct. Theu are asian.

Top wew

oi i thought knoifes were illegal

based

Haha yeah dude! Japs and Pakis both fall under the same category! Totally!

PART

>They are from either pakistan, india or bangladesh so you can't just say they are pakis because for one thing it's just factually incorrect
Well okay, but it wouldn´t hurt to say specifically where they are from. You can clearly tell a lot of the world doesn´t have a clue about your naming conventions, and as it is this unfortunately means that a lot of asian people are getting the blame for this.

No joke they would have got shot here.

Geography is American's worst subject. They think Asia consists of Oriental countries, and that's it.

part and parcel, bros.

You have no point. Just shit yank attempt at banter .hurrr licence.
Too fucking dumb to know that nigeria is in africa.

pretty safe in the neet cave

Yeah why not just use earthling you fucking arrogant twit

They aren't. Maybe don't blindly believe what Jow Forums says.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

FOR SOME REASON

>Racism is bad
>It's ok to shit on whites and asians though, the two least violent races of man.

Start killing people or stop posting on Jow Forums. I dont want to hear any more sob fucking stories. I want to hear glorious stories.

Its also factually correct to say that asia allied with asia to fight asia during WW 2. It's being intentionally obtuse for (((some reason)))

>Asians
Maximum doubt.
They were Muzzies

Saying asian is as descriptive as saying biped. Unless all of them had the name Asian as their first name.

Except it's retarded. This has only been a thing for atleast the last ten years, I figured it was because no one here says pakis anymore.
>It's not gay or cucked or whatever
If you say so

Attached: Bones.png (219x229, 85K)

Yeah they do. That category is "Asian" because they're both countries in Asia. Do you get it yet ?

>"3 pakis, 2 bengalis and an indian today raped 50 rochester girls"
it's too awkward, anyway every single bong knows what asian usually means so it's only neccesary to stop confusing retarded foreigners
I mean it's literally true, they are asian and everybody knows that means paki in this country, it's baffling how much this factually correct descrption triggers this board just because mutts don't know what asia is

>Asian

So the Muslim war against Whites has started in England.

Will Theresa May say anything?

Will the Queen or Prince Charles say anything?

What are English Whites going to do?

God Bless the young men harmed in this attack and may they heal from their wounds. I pray those who did this are caught and spend the 2 days in jail that the English justice system will give them.

Attached: English proud.jpg (3000x3000, 1.26M)

>(((***FOR SOME REASON***)))

Asians as in Shitskins OP. The politically correct term of basedboys and cucks.

Yep they are deliberately hiding behind this naming convention. In order to not specifically mention that they are paki, indian or bangladeshi. And most likely paki muslims. And the rest of the world are being duped largely aswell. Thinking it´s some chinese guy or whatever. And sine they are never specific you can´t really say which type of asian. So they do bad shit and constantly get away with it by being labelled asians.

Pakistan is in Asia though, so they're technically right.