What is Jow Forums's stance on MGTOW?

What is Jow Forums's stance on MGTOW?

Attached: 1527442484396.jpg (500x667, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=88ZEiEwUtDE
youtu.be/nC0_qe8g5RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Men Groping their own wangs

Sounds very lonely

Their speeding up white genocide

BIG

What is going on with that man's nipples? They look like an incredibly extreme version of what happens to a pregnant woman's when she lactates.

big if true

think it's kinda dumb they even gave it a name. everyone just does their own thing.

Attached: thicc.webm (512x384, 1.75M)

Women are disgusting to us. They exist to cause pain. We aren't attracted to them in their fallen state.

How is this OUR fault again?????

>assuming xi's not lactating

Makes sense as a temporary measure while you self improve (disregard thots, go cocoon mode) but we have a duty to reproduce.

The most logical reaction to the world of today.

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Fuck off turbo autist an go back to r9k

obvious psyop. does not belong on Jow Forums. Jow Forums is pro-white births

What does Jow Forums have to do with accelerating artificial gestation and transhumanism? Some ad hom about incels or something?

God I wish that were me.

If you want more white births, support artificial gestation and have ten healthy white children. Women were shaky even before they became entirely unreliable for reproduction.

transhumanism is Jow Forums tier idiocy

fuck off you simpleton roastie enabling filth

truly spoken as someone who will be left behind with his subhuman natural birth giving wife and her children from jamal

If extended lifespans, augmented abilities, and the reduction of defects is "Jow Forums-tier idiocy", I choose Jow Forums-tier idiocy vastly over whatever program you're pushing.

>oy cut your potential support base in half by excluding women and validating the "incel" meme. Come on goyim heeheehee..

Hm gets the noggin joggin

What support base? For some kind of random democratic idea you have? I don't see how that's relevant to artificial gestation, a technology that will inevitably replace women for a variety of reasons. Do you have an actual argument or just ad homs centered around ape sex?

This meme was forged in fire here. Forget the nu/pol and commie shills' opinions.

Attached: 1513812173642.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

see

probably roids without running some type of anti estrogen. Just a guess

you sound like an overly emotional arguing over stupid shit kind of faggot.

Attached: 1524418842194.jpg (640x396, 59K)

>implying women are a “potential support base”

Women have no real interest in right wing politics, and the only reason they care about left wing politics is because they’re told it benefits them and also makes them look trendy among their peers.

It's a JIDF psyop as you well know, kike.

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (810x777, 201K)

>Their speeding up white genocide
Who would want to do that?

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=q2os2ZgrYw0
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=VcH2RrZ4Ca8
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (596x868, 130K)

Attached: JIDF opr.png (764x647, 649K)

Attached: jew_covers.jpg (1111x728, 369K)

men groping their own wiener

Attached: jews feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 375K)

lmao pjw is EPIC! leftists r the real raciss! muslim wimmin r the real feminist! xp

>Stale meme
Forged in piss is more like it.

Attached: 1528159880569.png (622x664, 534K)

Attached: JIDF in action.jpg (1631x1987, 518K)

He’s also pumping his nipples with a suction device to engorge them and make them more sensitive.

Source: faggot, into kink, have done this.

Why can't anti-MGTOW people form a reasonable argument against artificial gestation? They scream "white genocide!!1!", usually paired with some ad hom about virginity as though sexual promiscuity isn't part of the problem they complain about, over and over again as though artificial gestation wouldn't be superior to women for creating white children.

Attached: 1522297452412.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Yes goyim, we don't want more whites running around, do we?

Play video games, get fat and smoke weed. And don't forget to go see Basedlo: A C.uck Tale, in theaters now.

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1278, 334K)

Seeing the over emotional reaction of these so called "men" is the best part of being a MGTOW

Soon.

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

I think that was the dude in the last S o y Wars movie the Puke Skywalker got his milk from?

Angyr roasties detected

Attached: 1518977375522.jpg (614x514, 64K)

>You can't procreate without marriage
>The Bible told me so
Are there any tradcucks who are not insufferable brainlets?

Attached: 1526603452934.jpg (989x691, 53K)

It was a small thing for men raped by divorce, now it's been hijacked by autists and incels and is a fucking joke.
The only real MGTOW forum is the website, anywhere else is bullshit and mostly incels.
I'm not a MGTOW, but I have no problem with their choice.

How about an argument? Are you incapable of defending your position or attacking mine?

Attached: 1456289025071.png (500x500, 504K)

They're a bunch of crybabies, retarded manlets, the men's equivalent to feminism.

see and maybe form an argument instead of flinging ad hom

Looks like this dude could please two Asian women simultaneously with his nips.

More women for real men. I for one welcome the coming of white Sharia that women will bring about simple because they will rather share a chad than live with a looser.

Traditionalists and feminists are essentially the same thing. Ever heard of the horseshoe theory?

The funniest thing about you tradcucks - and there's countless funny things about you because you're funny people - is the careful and absolutely conscious decision to avoid the diametric term for feminism, instead contorting all of their posts that make this accusation with awkward references to "male feminism" or "the male version of feminism" as if there isn't already a word for it. Granted, most tradcucks seem to be window licking retards who might not be aware of the word, but I think you all know the term I'm talking about but refuse to use it because of the implications in doing so.

Still no arguments against artificial gestation ITT.

Attached: 1486209989989.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

It's kind of expensive. Probably less expensive than a wife though.

Not to mention the circumvention of birth defects and complications derived from live childbirth.

I'm MGTOW, although I would never call myself that as I hate lables and think they're gay. I'm 46, been married before, in and out of relationships. It seems like, between relationships I'm always mgtow, then, after awhile I start getting really lonely and go find someone. Then that doesn't work out and, well, the cycle continues. I'm in pretty hardcore mgtow mode right now, last time I got laid was a little over a month ago with some chick I flew to Seattle to meet. Met her on match.com. She, of course, showed herself to be the pretty typical roastie, selfish, crazy, useless woman so that was that. Probably mgtow for life honestly. But I will get more pussy.

>Tradcuck losers on Jow Forums talk shit about MGTOW, normally in an emotional, condescending way, blaming jews for everything women do
>Meanwhile, real alpha men like Elliott Hulse can agree with men wanting to take control over their own lives and not sacrificing themselves for vaginas

youtube.com/watch?v=88ZEiEwUtDE

MGTOW is just a coping mechanism for incelism.

MGTOW is a reaction to an already rotting society, like mushrooms growing on a tree broken apart by a storm.
Where were MGTOWs 20 years ago when the west was already done for?

Why rely on ad hominems? Do you have no argument against the replacement of women with superior artificial gestation?

youtu.be/nC0_qe8g5RU

not for me it isn't. I genuinely hate women after a breakup. they're disgusting, dishonest whores. and they're pretty much all like that. Even the good women are fucking nuts. The older I get the less I'm enamored with the idea of being in a relationship. Maybe some day.

It's for nonsocials (actual (((incels))) )
Also this
>inb4 artificial wombs
Some kike will get in and make exclusively subhumans, than we'd have to go back to white women after losing a generation of whites, but oh no, the plan involves getting rid of women and than we go extinct
Also this

It literally is. Well tbhf I wasn't thinking about artificial wombs but I'd rather my child grow up with a loving mother than produced in a lab. Something about it screams communism with all children being told the state is their mother. But I'm willing to listen to your side?

Nice non-argument.

I don't consider myself part of MGTOW nor do I give a nano-fuck about relationships.

I've been wondering, and I do consider myself a periodical mgtow, but do any of you serious mgtows ever look at women when you're out in public? Like, I mean check them out if they're hot, maybe see if they're checking you out? Do you at least notice women?

Well yeah women can be shit but I think hating all women cause you picked a shitty one kind of comes back on you. Sure focus on yourself for a while but than find a woman who can fall in line with your way of life.

>get rid of white women
>send semen to government to make white children
>oops a kike got in and now there's nigglets
>try again because no women
>more nigglets and chinks
>b-but there's no annoying women so it's fine
>we go extinct because of some incels and redditors
Nice plan, faggot

>the fact that it will be sabotaged is a non argument
>the fact that one mistake will make us go extinct is a non argument
jidf detected

I don't know. I just hate anything that smells like gender wars. There are two genders, and they should not live without interacting. Gender war is unnatural.

Why?

Thanks for giving me an excuse for filtering memeflags

Lots of ad hominem and not a lot of argument, there.

>have my child grow up with a loving mother
Statistically improbable today if you plan on being around yourself as well throughout the development of the child. There is no reason artificial gestation would necessarily be tied to the state. If you think you are incapable of raising a masterful son yourself, then rely on women but in my experience that is dangerous territory. I for one celebrate the idea of raising men without the emotionally-based illogical influence of women. Though I love my mother to death, she's responsible for all but one of the mistakes made in my parents raising me and my siblings, the only mistake my father made being allowing her to make those mistakes.

I do more than that, I fuck them. I'm not monk mode. Not every MGTOW is. I even treat them with relative respect. I mean, I don't actually respect them, but it's not like I go on dates and start railing about hypergamy and call them filthy sluts.

Though I have called a woman a slut before and still fucked her after.

No. Your premise is wrong. I didn't pick shitty women, modern women are shitty just from being a product of this degenerate society. All of them. I'm 46 years old. I lost track of how many women I've been in relationships with a decade ago. I got shitty women because western women are shitty.

Why the strawman about governments and kikes? What the heck. You literally have to turn artificial gestation into a cartoon strawman to argue against it. You reinforce my own opinion with this pathetic excuse of an "argument".

ok, just wondering. that's sort of where I am too, although I wouldn't mind something longer term. I didn't realize there were levels. That's one of the things I hate about labels; you need to define the rules.

What if I told you that civilization itself is an ongoing gender war? Civilization is the realization by men that large monogamous societies where sexual access is distributed evenly in exchange for male labor is a more efficient means of completing large projects together. This flies directly, and consciously (or did at one time) in the face of female sexuality. Women, ever since the advent of civilization, which was brokered without their consent, have been doggedly trying to undo it.

Mate at 46 unless you have some wealth and or status your not finding anything great in the female department. All I'm saying is it's easy to say you don't want women when you don't have many options to pick from. Why not go down to South Africa and find a young Boer who wants a green card?

gib milkies

Attached: 2920289.png (932x615, 335K)

>Be me
>Good looking 15 year old. Wanna join military after high school really badly.
>Can't because of thyroid disorder...heartbroken
>Thyroid disorder causes OCD, ADD, Anxiety, Depression, psychosis, depersonalization disorder and a host of mental problems.
>Refuse treatment because stubborn refusal to accept thyroid won't be cured.
>Suffer for years in a borderline psychotic state.

Everyime I tried treatment I'd start feeling a bit better but OCD would cause me to dwell on the past and how I lost my virginity at 24 to a hooker despite being a pretty decent looking guy. After years of battling mental illness and making it to 30 without a GF I'm simply too emotionally and psychologically broken by the wasted years I spent needlessly suffering and neurotically rationalizing my self debasment by praying to a jew on a stick(Blessed are the weak, poor and the suffering etc.). It's not that i hate women. It's just that I never developed myself into the kind of man I wanted to be.

I never got to experience a healthy sexual life before ending my formative years and honestly as unhealthy as oversexualization is on society undersexualization is just as bad. It rewires the human(and male in particular) mind in such a way that you simply can't handle any sort of pair bonding.

>Why not go down to South Africa and find a young Boer who wants a green card?
Fly half way around the world to find a woman? No thanks. There's plenty of women right here in murica

I'm not very religious but I do believe in a sort of ying/yang or simply balance. The happiest, healthiest and most likely to be successful offspring most likely come from a happy family with a strong father figure and a loving and nurturing mother. Also a world without women sounds pretty gay tbhfam

Let me rephrase it
>get rid of white women
>send semen to government to make white children
>oops a jew got in and now there's nigglets
>try again because no women
>more blacks and chineses
>b-but there's no annoying women so it's fine
>we go extinct because of sabotage

You mean the ones you were just complaining about? I'm starting to think I see the problem here. (Hint: It's you)

I'm simplifying it so you retards will understand it
>getting upset over me calling nigglets nigglets

big if teet

THICC