Hey Americans. RUSSIA DID IT AGAIN. Burn with envy homosexual America

RT travels to Baikonur to see off 56th ISS mission
The 56th International Space Station (ISS) mission has successfully launched three crew members into space.
RT traveled to Khazakstan ahead of their send off.
The international crew took off from Baikonur at 4:12pm local time on Wednesday aboard a Soyuz MS-09 manned spacecraft.
The spacecraft is set to dock at the ISS on Friday.

The team consists of Dr Serena Maria Aunon-Chancellor from NASA, Sergei Prokopiev from Roscosmos, and Alexander Gerst from the European Space Agency (ESA),
who will be taking over as commander aboard the ISS.
They will be joining Drew Feustel and Ricky Arnold of NASA and Oleg Artemyev of Roscosmos, who are currently on the station.

rt.com/news/428891-rt-baikonur-iss-launch/

Attached: 56th International Space Station (ISS) mission.png (1019x683, 636K)

Russia. Poor white mans nations entertains peasants with sophistcated fire works.

Attached: gJgYZKjh.jpg (243x243, 18K)

REMEMBER THIS OBESE BURGER BRAIN. LOL
LOOKS LIKE YOUR NATION IS GOING ..........DOWNnn. KEK

Attached: Russia threatens U.S. space program>.jpg (1024x577, 114K)

Hey American how it feels to be fucked in the ass by RUSSIAN STUDS. KEK
LMAO

Even German yesterday told you to take your Ambassador and to get the fuck out from Germany.
you must feel so loved in Europe now. LOL

But you were paying big money to catch a ride on it.
So what's now, you feel stupid or overcharged. LOL

Why you are so pathetic, Janitors and MODS.
YOU KNOW THAT YOU SUCK BY DOING THIS.
YOU ARE COWARDS THAT'S ALL. LOL

RUSSIA WON AGAING AND YOU ARE BLUE WITH ANGER. LOL

Do you think this is true...???

OP here.
I was just making an experiment TO PROVE HOW STUPID Janitors and MMODS are here on Jow Forums

AMERICA ACTUALLY SUCKS DONKEYS DICK. LO"L

>RUSSIA DID IT AGAIN.
hacked the california primary elections? Yeah, we all know. Not a peep out of the democrats though, cause hey, they benefited this time.

OH POOR FAT AMERICAN BITCHES WILL BE BITCHING AGAIN. LOL

Attached: Life is Hell again .jpg (749x768, 88K)

BRAVO RUSSIA.
GOD BLESS YOU RUSSIA.

Russia is a degenerate shithole

Attached: 1528151503460.jpg (650x650, 230K)

Has Russia ever gone beyond the ISS in 30 years? Why is the Russian space agency basically a glorified taxi machine?

>the only non-memeflag post itt

for fuck's sake, pol.

you must be depressed and oppressed homosexual, right?

Attached: K & P.jpg (1024x632, 58K)

Is this what krokodil does to you?

burn with envy over what, exactly? if the USA hadn't built the ISS russia would be even more irrelevant than they already are

>if the USA hadn't built the ISS russia would be even more irrelevant than they already are
RUSSIA BUILDED ISS and RUSSIA INVITED USA TO JOIN.
Russia invited many other countries to join.

America doesn't build anything to benefit humanity.
America only builds to profit from the World.
America builds to destroy others.
Sad but true.

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Attached: 1509526519795.gif (400x225, 1.14M)

And this is Russia in general.

>And this is Russia in general.
LOL,
NO THAT WAS FAT BRAIN STUPID AMERICAN BURNING WITH ENVY THAT RUSSIA IS WINNING AGAIN. KEK

Attached: PUTIN-Out of a crumbling EMPIRE.jpg (1024x462, 87K)

Take off your meme flag Ivan, let’s see your true homeland

>meanwhile US private company does it for half the cost
>with reusable engines

Salty Russian.

good job russia.
see you on mars.

so why they didn't do it?
NOT RELIABLE I GUESS. LOL

>implying this is russkie, and not somefalseflag fucker trying to aggro everything with annoying posting

I bet your IQ is double digit.

And what do you prove going there.
Opening another burger joint.
you people are so destructive where ever you go.
why don't you go to HELL.

>tfw your enemies are evolving based on your technology

cant wait for the harvest

Attached: Reaper.jpg (1536x2048, 220K)

>cant wait for the harvest

Attached: GOD Blessed Russia..jpg (900x506, 267K)