Ancestry DNA kit

I was gifted one these things from a family member. I am trying to decide whether to send it in or not. the company says the data is protected but after the golden state killer captured from a dna test it seems too easy for the government set up a database. what's your opinion? to me it seems a little (((iffy)))

Attached: 180419152842-ancestry-dna-lead-swap-large-169.jpg (460x259, 8K)

no you weren't
no youre not

do you have a pet? use your or a friends dog for the kit and see what they return to you.

literally sending your dna to law enforcement agencies
The biggest worry should be what happens with that dna in 5-10 years when they start cloning shiet and you've given away your right to dna privacy

Convince somebody else to give you their DNA for the kit, but ship it in under your name. Congrats, now you have plausible deniability.

There arent any laws that prevent the people from stealing your info

23andme has better info than ancestry.

Attached: This is me. Clever Girl.png (1103x1156, 96K)

Your relatives want to know if you're really your father's child.

spbp

MyHeritage just got their 92 million member database hacked.
And they lie to you about the results to help you be less racist.
You have to be fucking retarded to send one of these in, even though you're lying.

Here's my results from FTDNA (left) and Ancestry (right).

Attached: ftdnaandancestry.png (1108x730, 80K)

fuck off google bitch ex-wife datamining fuck

>when you sell your db for millions but claim you were hacked
oh no

>tfw not white

Attached: dnaresults.jpg (1238x510, 59K)

Swab some random innocent old lady and send it in as you.

Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother fucked a nigger, and she had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin’?

Cuz you, you’re part eggplant.

THEY ADD BLACK CAUSE REASONS

ancestory is Mormon, so secretly racist white man group.

I'm north italian, retard.

>family member
Might as well do it. The Jews already have your DNA.

Nah, quite a lot of these companies keep and sell the information.

Do this, honestly curious as to what would happen

Send your dog's saliva.

Don't do it if you plan on getting away with murder I guess you dumb faggot. It's not like you haven't already given away all your privacy

They're gonna keep your dna on file

i mean, don't be a serial killer and if you do don't leave dna

if youre even considerin it youre a retard and your family are retards

You gave your bodily fluids away a million times in the past, no one cares. Also, just use a fake name.

0.01% Ashkenazi
Damn that must have stung.

Attached: 1524493599960.jpg (960x720, 106K)

Why would you care what law enforcement does with your DNA? are you some kind of law-breaking degenerate?

Attached: 1408498795586.jpg (172x172, 6K)

Ancestry is Mormon-owned. 23andme is owned by Israel. Do the test under a pseudonym and decline Ancestry's data sharing policy.
Mormons>Kikes
Everytime

>99% west african

If you do end up doing it, IMMEDIATELY call (yes with the fucking phone) Ancestry after you get your results, and tell them you want your physical sample destroyed and they will be forced to comply by their privacy policy, and physically destroy your saliva sample with bleach and dispose of it. Then go on the website, and download your raw DNA data locally, and find the option to delete the raw DNA data from Ancestry’s servers.

You can’t delete your account with Ancestry, so give as much fake information as possible instead.

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 157K)

Ancestry is owned by mormons. The worse they will do is baptise you in absentia.
I did it, but tbf, im a vet so "they" have my dna anyway.

Attached: 1526631822394.jpg (1200x958, 110K)

>1 Post by OP
>thread still going 30+ replies
Jesus Christ nupol kys
Also sage

Swab a roadkill

They will eventually have home kits, wait until then.

It can be used to frame you if becessary...
>Found at de grime scene

>home kits
>for dna sequencing
While "eventualy" is certainly a possibility, the tech is well beyond our lifetime.
Let me give you an analogy.
Sequencing DNA is much like taking a dictionary, shredding it completly, soaking it in water, and then putting it back together.
Antropological DNA sequencing is even worse.
Take that dictionary, then add about 15 different laungages too it. Shred them all, soak them all. Burn half of the pile, now only put the english one back together.

Fuck no they give your dna to the cops

having peace of mind that you dont have any kike blood is worth.

the company was recently hacked
don't

Didnt the cops have some DNA of the killer and they just sent that into ancestry and found out who the killers cousins were then they narrowed down the possibilities of the killer? If anything you should contact ancestry and tell them not to have you show up as peoples cousins if that is possible.

They keep your sample on file forever and if you read the agreement you basically license them to be able to use your DNA in whatever way they see fit until the end of time.
It really isn't worth knowing that you're probably, maybe 5% Belgian.
You can request they destroy the sample but I'm not sure if you can rescind the license.

Get your neighbors' DNA on it

Do like with your wife and put a black man's DNA in it

>tfw

Attached: polpls.png (1252x462, 106K)

>JEWBsodQ

Attached: 1494108091120.jpg (642x750, 43K)