The future

Give it to me straight pol, is there any hope for whites and white countries in the future? Or are we doomed to gradually decrease in number and be forever erased

Attached: A11F958C-CC93-4439-99FC-01A5D683E26A.png (960x1024, 838K)

(((Countries)))

Yes

Attached: 1517275359947.png (347x932, 51K)

Europe will never fall, Nature would never allow it

Our only hope is for Mars Nationalism at this rate. Idk if tech will catch up fast enough though and clearly Little couldn't get enough support to reverse our slow demise.

>that image
You don't give a shit either way so why bother giving you an answer?

Mars?! Roman god of vengeance?! good thinking user

I bet you that the first person step foot on Mars will be a lesbian black woman. They’re going to diversify the colonies.

Attached: 1523384046209.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Not if our boy Elon musk has anything to say about it

Do goblinos offend you? In my experience, the only people offended by Le 56% face are in fact non-whites

There are more white people alive today than there ever have been at any time in history. This present era of comfortable, effete white nations having race-traitor cuckolds in positions of leadership and being invaded from every side by low-IQ foreigners who live off our taxes and rape our children isn't going to last forever. Human history is one long story of ethnic diversity leading to ethnic cleansing, and we have not by any means transcended that legacy.

tl;dr: it's going to get ugly but it will get better.

Christ is coming soon. The destruction of the west will hardly be noticed in comparison to what happens to the rest of the world. Between now and the rapture is a pretty good chance of world war three, which will create a massive power vacuum. It will be filled by the NWO/Satanic government if its not fully under control already. The US will suffer, without an armed civilian population to resist the world will fall under one boot.
No hope for things to remain as they are. Know christ, get saved and you save your future. This world will burn. God promised with the rainbow he would never purge the world again with water. He said nothing of fire.

You still going to be waiting on Christ when America looks like South Africa?

I don't expect to hit 40 user. Next 10 years.
It will get bad. This is how the synagogue of satan is changing the world and its systems for control.
America and its people cannot be armed or strong for them to take control.
The west cannot be saved, not in the long run, but your soul can.

Religion isnt an argument. You're just coping out with "welp my people are being genocided but at least I'll be chilling with JC soon!". Keep your faith, but God wouldn't want you to not fight for your people. Nobody knows when the rapture will happen anyway, which is why Zionist evangelicals are a literal cult and should be gassed.

You could...Perù and Bolivia have cold and high places were you can build fortresses.

It matters if and how soon people wake up. If it happens every white liberal pig needs to be hung for treason.

There is hope don't worry
the black pill is a suppository that only causes irrational butthurt

You can fight it and you should, but the end of the book is already written. The west will fall, everything will into this satanic world government. You don't have too though.
As for when ti happens, yes no one knows. You can only guess the season and the world is really showing the season right now.
Watch Damascus.

>Christ is coming soon.

Christians have been saying this about every crisis for 2,000 years. Christ said 'if you're persecuted in one city, go to a different city, and you won't have visited every city in Israel before the 2nd coming.' It's not gonna happen. But it's a really good story if you want to convince a lot of people that the world is over and there's no need to bother to try to fix it.