Straight high school boys: what the hell is your problem?

Straight high school boys: what the hell is your problem?

Attached: 76a691f8-e57c-4fa8-874e-496efc5e6edb.png (630x443, 72K)

The columbine shooters were gay

They go on pozzing sprees which is the same.

Nice meme.

slide thread
sage and move on

this, faggots are extremely destructive to their own self and the community.

like this twink faggot isn't going to kill someone

Attached: vHjFDzsH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

This
gays are all bug chasers in the closet

Faggot spotted

Gays just become priests and bugger kids.

Fars don't do shit because they're pussies who don't fight back.

Wasn't the Greek kid bi

nah they just an hero

so why was there pressure to change the law so that infecting people with aids isn't a felony?

404 argument not found

fucking larpers. fuck you op you faggot

Attached: 1527714777097.jpg (525x469, 65K)

They rape little boys instead.

Attached: 1527447940155.gif (500x375, 497K)

They're too busy self-harming or killing themselves

I've never seen evidence of a large movement like that. "Pozzing" is definitely not a common or accepted thing among male couples.
t. semi-faggot with gay friends

>straight
who?

Every single social problem is now the fault of incels because there was one kid a few years back that shot some thots, and that makes women the REAL victims abloo abloo. Feminists should be gutted t b h.

>spreading diseases like Aids kills more people than a deranged school shooter could ever dream of doing...also faggots killing faggots is massively under reported in the MSM just like shitskin rapists.

I would've rather had the 4 fags at my high school shoot us all instead of having to hear their high-pitched bitching and moaning every time they wanted to slurp on some guys nuts and got turned down. Fucking worse than woman. If this little fagboy isn't the pot calling the kettle black with his entitlement bullshit I don't know what the fuck is.

Attached: 926626622.jpg (594x396, 135K)

>They're too busy self-harming or killing themselves
This.

Attached: pkXIb81.jpg (967x683, 47K)

They aren't man enough to go on a suicide run.

You do go on shooting sprays, it's just that you're so bad at them that no one cares.

Attached: faggotsonroblox.png (1000x316, 163K)

fuck wrong picture

Attached: faggot.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>semi faggot
you're a faggot
>i've never seen it
you're a faggot that lies

all fags are bug chasing queers

aren't we compating it to shootings? shootings are also not common or accepted by white kids

Guess what? That happens to lots of straight guys too, and the vast majority of them never shot up their schools. When you talk about Nikolas, you're talking about a kid who was known for being mentally unsound, who had counselors recommend that he be committed to a facility, yet the school stood by and let the other kids bully him until he snapped.

t. Plebbit

Ember best waifu

Lying faggot

t. non lying faggot

It's real, its hardly mainstream but its definitely a real and widespread thing

No. You're thinking of that stupid movie based on the Columbine shootings. I'm surprised there was no outcry from gay activists. The movie makers were trying to send a message, "Only faggots shoot up schools, don't be a fag!"
Also I lold when the movie portrayed them as buying and AR 15 on the internet and getting it delivered to their house by UPS.

That doesn't even make sense.

If lonely guys felt "entitled to women's bodies" they wouldn't be murderers, they'd be rapists.

Its way easier for faggots to get sex since gays are so much more promiscuous. Or they go over a kindergarden and fuck a kid.

Attached: faggots 16.4 times more likely.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

That's because gays are to big of pussies to face their oppressors. They just off themselves in a closet.

Faggpts can't ve incels

>If lonely guys felt "entitled to women's bodies" they wouldn't be murderers, they'd be rapists.

Attached: IMG_6970.jpg (580x376, 113K)

>since gays are so much more promiscuous
Seriously. Any high school fag can find an adult faggot willing to bugger him. Imagine if adult women were this easy.

Not true, fags will fuck anything that isn't a nigger.

They know rape is wrong. They think women should give themselves to them willingly and get frustrated when they don't

holy fuck are they still obsessing over that one shooting where the guy got rejected

what about muh #notallmuslims

Gays have less testosterone so they just fast forward to the suicide part, bypassing the getting even with society first.

In other words, they don't feel entitled to it.

I think pozzing is worse than shooting a bunch of broken condoms

That's fucking disgusting and degenerate as fuck. This planet can't die soon enough.

Attached: aatyyt.jpg (632x447, 70K)

cant look at the fact that the russia thing has been debunked. gotta find another way to attack european men

What? Yes, they do. They feel entitled to women giving them their bodies willingly.
You can't just take what I said an respond "in other words, not the thing you said"

>the only people that hate faggots are reddit
t. lgbt

stupid queer

elephant was a good movie until they got gay. i remember laughing at that scene and calling them faggots with my friends.

faggots kill more people than school shooters

But I'm not wrong. If adult women were as promiscuous as gay men, high school boys would never get homework done.

Not true. It's more that they feel rage over not being seen as attractive. It's powerlessness, not a power fantasy.

More comically, elliot ranted at length about how important it was to not be too forceful/insistent with women. The dude was a closet feminist.

Exactly. It's frustration over not getting what they want.

he realized too late that being a white knight doesnt result in sex

If someone feels "entitled" to something they take the thing, not something else unrelated to it.

Frustration and entitlement are not even close to being the same thing.

You get frustrated when you don't get something that you think you should have.

No, you get frustated when you want something you can't have. "Entitlement" is not a part of the equation unless rape was involved. ie something that indicates entitlement.

Fags just die of aids lmfao

>You get frustrated when you don't get something that you think you should have.

Attached: IMG_6971.jpg (500x300, 39K)

If you don't think you deserve it, you're much more likely to accept not getting something eventhough you want it.

>And yet we don't hear about them going on killing sprees
They do, they're just pretty bad at shooting.

Attached: tumblr_ore0fdxEMg1w3q4beo1_500[1].jpg (500x365, 23K)

lol unironically this. Breivik apparently fired like 90 bullets during his 70 person killstreak. Fucking awesome aim.

Nigs empty whole mags and and are as likely to hit bystanders as their targets.

gays are too busy shooting themselves to go shoot up some school

1 post by this ID
this is obvious b8

post that one faggot's coat with all the pins. one of those was for his bisexuality.